• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • That Naked Girl from the Internet

That Naked Girl from the Internet

1234

He looked around his new apartment smiling. The smell of the fresh paint greeted him. He took a deep breath to inhale its aroma. He looked around at the furniture he had just finished moving into place. He thought he had done a pretty neat job. He was exhausted and sweaty having had cleaned the place from top to bottom and moving around the heavy stuff to their proper places. He flopped on the sofa and turned on his new 37 inch TV that was hanging on the wall.

He was Michael Kein, standing just above 6 feet, with jet black hair and blue eyes. He graduated college with a business degree and landed a pretty neat job thanks to his father's influences. The only downside was that it was in a different state, a place he had never been to and had no friends or family to turn to. Michael had scouted the area few weeks before and managed to find a descent apartment. After all the farewell parties, felicitations and the swayed emotions, he had made his journey and moved in just the day before to start off a new life. The whole process had been hectic and tiring. On the first day he had only managed to organize the bedroom. The bed had looked so inviting after the tiring journey that he had crashed on it for a brief nap and woken up half a day later.

Now that the unpacking was all done, he went to the refrigerator to grab a beer. His eyes focused on the cakes that he had bought. He groaned inwardly. As he was the new tenant it was customary for him to get acquainted with the neighbours and he had bought the cakes for the occasion. Seeing the cakes he knew he had just one more thing left to do.

Michael turned off the TV and removed his clothes throwing them onto the hamper. He stepped into the shower and let the cold water run down his body. He took a considerable amount of time getting soaked in the water and cleaning himself up. After putting on some fresh clothes, he fished out the two cakes he had bought. He put them in two separate bags and stepped out into the hallway.

The apartment complex consisted of many floors and he resided on the 4th floor. Each of the floors contained two to three apartments. The floors containing just two apartments contained more bedrooms and space whilst the floors with three apartments mostly had one or two bedrooms and limited space, yet a very comfortable space to live in. On Michael's floor there were three apartments. Right in front of Michael's door was the elevator, while on either side of it were the stairs. Michael's apartment was at the centre.

He started towards the apartment at the left and rang the bell. It was answered by a merry older couple. After introducing himself as their new neighbour, he was ushered in.

The apartment was bigger than his and had two bedrooms. Most of the walls had pictures of them and of young people who were probably their children. Ornaments stood on top of tables and cabinets. The apartment itself had the aura of an older couple. Mr. and Mrs. Parker as he learned were retired bankers. After their retirement they had moved here in order to be closer to their children and grandchildren. They asked questions about him, and he briefly talked about his background, why he moved here and about his job. Mr. Parker gave him some interesting and valuable advice and launched into a series of stories from his young days. Mrs. Parker kept bringing him sweets to eat and doted on him saying he reminded him of one of her children. After spending some time with them Michael politely extricated himself after promising them that he would drop by from time to time.

He stepped out of the apartment, all smiles with the remaining cake in hand. He walked across to the remaining apartment and rang the bell. He hoped that it wasn't another older couple behind the locked doors. He heard the click of the lock and then the door opened.

"Hi, I'm..." he started but was lost for words as he took in the sight of the beauty in front of him.

His breath caught for an instant. She had gorgeous brown hair that was full, lush and long. She was tall, not as tall as him and looked to be a couple of years younger than he. His eyes took in her lovely brown eyes beneath the dark eyelashes. Even though she was dressed in a loose T-shirt and shorts, it did little to hide the beautiful curves of her body. He gazed at her beautiful face totally taken by her.

Her eyebrows arched in question, and he realized that he had fallen short of constructing a proper sentence. Michael gave himself a mental shake, cleared his throat and started again.

"Hi, I'm Michael Kein, your new neighbour," he said with a smile pointing at his door. He realized how foolish that looked and let his arm drop on to his side.

"Oh hi, I'm Kayla Hartman," she replied holding out her hand, a smile brightening her face.

He shook her hand, part of him reluctant to let go of her soft hands. He remembered the cake and offered it to her.

She smiled again, graciously taking it. "Thank you, please do come in," she said opening the door fully.

He entered looking around at her apartment. The structure was different than his but it was roughly the same size.

"Please don't mind the mess, I wasn't expecting any company," she said clearing out the sofa and the chairs.

He sat down on the chair as she took a seat on the sofa. As he looked at her again, he had the nagging feeling that he had seen her somewhere before but just couldn't place where.

"I just moved in the other day," Michael said trying to start up a conversation. He usually wasn't slow and have always had a way with words. But somehow her beauty had left that part of his brain completely incapacitated.

"Yeah, I saw loads of delivery people. I would have come greeted you earlier but I had an exam and I was studying for it. I was dead exhausted today after it and crashed right after I came home."

"Sorry if I woke you up."

"Nah, I was up earlier," she said waving it off with a hand, "although I still look a mess I guess."

He completely had to disagree on that. If this was how she looked a mess, he wondered how much more perfect she can be when she was not a mess. "Nah, you look stunning." Should he have said that he wondered. That was outright flirting.

She however took it in stride and smiled at the compliment.

"So you are in college?" Michael asked his eyes fixed on hers daring not to let them wonder.

"Yeah, I'm a Junior. I'm doing Business Administrations," she replied.

"Hey, no way, so did I."

"Really?" her eyes lit with a smile. "Could you please, please help me out with some of my subjects," she pleaded bending forward and grabbing his hands.

He wondered if she was doing it on purpose as her cleavage was clearly on display to him. "I would love to," he heard himself reply. He found it a bit odd that she would ask such a thing from a complete stranger but who was he to complain.

Her eyes beamed. "Thank you so much, Michael."

"Please, call me Mike."

She smiled again. "So Mike, what about you? What do you do?"

"Well I graduated last year. I did an internship over at my hometown. Then I landed a job in RalMex, so here I am."

"Wow, RalMex? Really? I hear that it's really hard to get into it."

"Yeah, I had to go through a bunch of interviews and tests. Dad helped too."

"So is it your first time here in this city?" she asked.

"Yeah, doesn't know a soul here. Might take some time getting used to."

"I'll help you out," she said crossing her legs. He tried hard not to stare at her slender long white legs. "Where are my manners, I didn't even offer you anything. Would you like something to drink?"

"No thanks, I'm fine."

"Let's have some of your cake then," she said standing up.

"Have we met before?" Michael asked as his curiosity got the best of him. He was sure he had seen her somewhere. He just couldn't place where. It was at the edge of his mind.

An odd smile crept onto her face, "No, I don't think so." She went off to the kitchen to cut a few slices of the cake. She put into a plate and extended it to him.

As he reached out and took it, looking into her eyes, it suddenly clicked into place where she had seen her face before. "You are that naked girl from the internet," he wondered. As she raised one of her eyebrows, he realized that he had unintentionally said it out loud. His face flushed deep red. "I am so sorry, I thought I said that in my mind," Mike blabbed out.

A slow smile crept onto her face, "And now we know you watch porn," she said sitting back on the sofa.

"Wait, so I'm correct?" Mike asked bewildered.

"Yeah, I'm one of the naked girls on the internet. Although what I do technically is not porn porn. I like to think more of it as nude modelling," she said taking a bite out of the cake. "Wow Mike this cake is sooooo good," she moaned. "This is so gonna fatten me up or give me pimples."

Mike laughed. "I don't think so. So how did you get into it?" he asked eager to know why his neighbour, an absolute beauty at that would go into such work.

"Well, it's just me and my mum in my family. Dad, long out of the picture. When I just started out as a freshman, the two of us had a really big fight. She cut herself off from me. I had to pay for my course fees and all that and fend for myself. I didn't wanna give up on my studies, so I started out doing part time jobs but I just couldn't handle doing more than two and I barely had enough money. Also I was dead exhausted that I couldn't study much and my grades slipped. One of my friends told me about a site where people pay money to see girls naked. So I gave it a try. And I ended up doing it. Now my economy is quite stable," she said looking downcast.

Mike felt sorry for her but admired her courage and independence and he told her so which brought a smile to her face. They talked about her studies and her plans for the future. He explained her his. They talked into the night, having forgotten dinner and finishing up the cake.

As he said goodnight to her and went back to his bed, the one thought on his mind was to find her on the internet. With that in mind he drifted off to a good night sleep.

The following days went uneventfully. He met with her in passing and chatted now and then a bit and had helped her out on some of her subjects. He had tried hard but had been unsuccessful on finding her on the net. The internet was filled with porn and so it was like finding a needle in a hay stack. Yet he hadn't given up the search. It would have made things much easier if he had just asked, but it just didn't seem right. He became much busier as he started his job and their conversations became increasingly limited as he arrived late on most nights. Despite that, he somehow managed to make time to talk with her and help her out.

Two weeks followed since his move in. On a Saturday morning at the insistence of his mother, he took out his Nikon D7100 to take some photos of the city to send her. He enjoyed photography and took a delight in capturing sceneries. So with that he stepped out of the apartment. Just as he did, the door to Kayla's apartment also opened up.

"Hey!" she exclaimed cheerfully upon seeing him.

"Hey there Kayla," Mike replied, a smile lighting up his face. The two of them had become friendly and comfortable with each other in a short period of time. "What are you up to?"

"I was just thinking of doing some shopping," she replied. "What about you? What's with the camera?" she asked pointing at it.

"Mum wants photos, so I was thinking of going sightseeing."

"That's cool. Hey, I said I would help you out but it feels like only you have done so," she said with a pout. "So how about I take you around?"

"Well how could I say no to that, but what about shopping?"

"We can go shopping too," she replied biting her lower lip. "Don't worry, I will make it painless as possible for you," she said laughing seeing the look on his face.

So they set out sightseeing and shopping. He enjoyed shopping with her more than he had initially thought. She took a bunch of clothes and tried them on for him and gave him various poses when he started taking photos. She looked positively gorgeous in each of the clothes. The camera came in handy for her to select the dresses she liked. She asked his opinion on most of the clothes. He loved seeing her in one particular low cut dress which exposed her nice long legs. She ended up buying it.

She took him around the city to various sites and he took as much photos as he could. Later in the afternoon they ended up coming to a park. They flopped down on the grass exhausted. She stood staring off to the side. Her hair flowed like a river, the sun's rays giving it a golden appearance. She looked positively like a goddess at the moment. He brought up his camera adjusted the settings and took the photo.

Hearing the sound of the camera she turned her head back to him. "Hey, no fair," she protested with a smile and held her hand out for the camera. "You've been taking photos of me the whole day and there are hardly any of you in there."

Kayla pressed the playback button on the camera after he handed it over to her to look at the photos he had taken. Her eyes changed in wonder as she toggled between the photos. Her big round eyes turned to his in surprise, her mouth slightly ajar. "You are really good at this."

Mike shrugged his shoulders. "I just love to take photos and having a good camera helps."

"You are being modest," she said her eyes taking in the photos again. "I wish I could take photos like this of me," she said almost to herself.

"If you want, I could take them for you," Mike muttered.

Her gaze slowly turned back to his. Her eyes fixed on to his. He realized the implications of what he had said. He cursed himself for saying it, but held his gaze. A thousand thoughts ran through his mind at lightning speed. Should he say he was joking? Should he shrug it off? Would she be disgusted with him? Would she think he was a pervert? Would she stop being his friend? He felt his heart race and hoped she couldn't hear the sound of it beating in his chest.

Her eyes searched his, understanding that he knew full well what kind of photos she had meant. Her mouth opened to form a reply, but closed it as soon as she began. He thought it would be best to say nothing. So he kept his mouth shut, his whole body completely tensed. Her mouth slowly opened again.

"Yes," he heard her say.

That one syllable sent a lightning bolt through him. He realized he had been holding his breath, and let it out to take another. He wondered if he was dreaming. He stared at her in complete wonder.

The corners of her mouth twitched into a smile. "Earth to Mike," she said softly.

He blinked his eyes. He pinched his arm to make sure that he wasn't in fact dreaming. It hurt so he sure wasn't. At that Kayla burst out laughing. With that the tension just evaporated. He joined her.

"So..." he started looking at her beautiful face.

"So..." she also whispered.

Mike cleared his throat. "When do you want to do it?"

"How about tonight?" she asked.

"Sounds perfect."

They went back to their apartments not having much to say to each other, each eagerly waiting for the session.

Mike dumped all the photos he had taken into his laptop and cleared the memory. Then he plugged the batteries for them to recharge. He paced the length of the house, constantly looking at the clock wishing the time would fly by. He stepped into the shower drenched himself in the cold water.

Sharp at eight o' clock, he stood outside the door to Kayla's apartment with his camera and the laptop. He knocked on the door.

"Come in," he heard Kayla's voice say.

He turned the door knob and found that it was unlocked. He entered and closed it behind him, making sure to put the lock just in case. He felt nervous. He walked towards the sofa and sat down on it waiting for Kayla.

"Mike," he heard Kayla whisper.

He turned his head towards the sound and the time seemed to stop as he took her in. She looked absolutely ravishing. She wore a long sleeved white, black and grey check shirt and faded out jeans. Although she was completely covered by the clothes, she looked stunning. The clothes complimented her curves well, bringing them out nicely. She also looked nervous as he felt.

"Are you sure about this?" Mike asked. "If you are uncomfortable with it, we can just stop."

She laughed lightly. "A bunch of strangers on the internet buy my naked photos and jerk off to them, and I'm completely fine with that. It's weird that I'm nervous at the thought of you seeing me naked. Why is that I wonder?"

"It's probably because they see you through a filter," he replied softly.

"Probably," she nodded absently.

"So... do you want to do this?"

Her eyes bored into his. "Yes. Since it's you, I'm okay with it. I trust you," she said, a soft smile lighting her beautiful features. Her words warmed his heart.

"Feel free to stop if you feel uncomfortable at any moment," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

She nodded.

He took his camera out of the bag as she fiddled with her fingers. He looked up at her beautiful face which was devoid of any make up except for the lip gloss that brightened her lips.

"How do you wanna do this?" he asked her as he removed the lens cap.

"You are the photographer. This is your show," she smiled.

He smiled in reply. He looked at her through the camera lens. "Let's take some photos like this with you standing up."

Mike adjusted the aperture, the flash and the shutter speed. He looked at her through the camera lens and clicked away. She was noticeably nervous as he started. As he went on just taking photos with her fully clothed, she started to relax and smile more. She started posing for him at various places of the house in various poses.

He took things really slow. He didn't want to push her and he wanted to capture a nice strip tease. He asked her to unbutton the top two buttons of her shirt. She did as he asked. The turquoise blue bra peaked from underneath the shirt. She let it show more, exposing the smooth flesh underneath more with one finger whilst the other hand covered her mouth in an 'oops' motion.

She carried on the tease, unbuttoning more of the buttons and exposing more flesh. Then all of the buttons were undone. He took photos of her from various angles as she felt her own breasts through her bra. She gave him various expressions and he captured them all.

Kayla's hands reached behind her and unclasped her bra. As her bra loosened her left arm came up to cover her breasts. She pushed the bra off her right arm and all that was left was her left. The right arm took the left arms place as the bra fell onto the ground. He gulped in anticipation all the while clicking away not wanting to miss any of the action.

"Bite your left index finger shyly," he instructed her. She smiled and did as he said and he took several photos. "Bite your lower lip," he whispered to her. She again did as he said. "Split your fingers and expose your left nipple between them,"

Her eyes gazed at him and she slowly complied, a shy smile striking her face. He groaned inwardly as her nipple came into view. It was very light brown in colour that matched her hair and eyes. Her nipple peaked at him between her fingers. He felt blood pump into his crotch as his erection strained against his denim.

"Let's put on a hand bra," he whispered his voice cracking.

She smiled and brought her left arm up to cover her left breast as her right arm snaked its way to cover her right without exposing it. He clicked away some more. He stared into her eyes and in a silent command she let her hands drop to her sides.

He forgot how to breathe as he took in the white globes. They were sheer perfection. He looked at the beautiful curves of her body above her waist, the flat stomach, her unmarred skin, her navel, and his eyes travelled upwards and fixated on her breasts. Her breasts seemed the perfect size and shape. Her areolar that stood at the middle was a little darker than her nipple that arose from its centre.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • That Naked Girl from the Internet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds