• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Am a Dominator of Couples No. 01: Faye

I Am a Dominator of Couples No. 01: Faye

12

For a few years now I have thought of summarizing my experiences as a dominator of married couples, a "Bull," to put it in the vernacular. I don't like the term, but there it is. I'm nearing 50, and therefore must consider retirement from this venture pretty soon. I want my leaving the arena to be my idea, not something implied by an unsatisfied couple who wish they had a younger man in charge. And I have decided to write about it.

I've had a long roll of the dice and it has been pretty magnificent, all things considered. Not all rosy, in fact there have been tense moments, but I have been blessed through it all with no violent episodes. There has been some regret and heartbreak, and it took years for me to know when to back out of a tryst in time to avoid painful feelings. The backout rate is high; about 30%.

I'm not a black man, as is presented in the stereotypes. Many bulls are, of course, but not as prevalent as pop culture has us believe. I have been blessed with large genitals, and though, on average, it really has been a blessing, its lack of compactness has sometimes been troublesome. I might also note that I don't think it's possible for me to do what I do if my penis size were typical. A very large penis plays so completely into the fantasy element of cuckolding for both husband and wife that it must be deemed essential.

One must be a natural in this role I play. I have no submissiveness in me. I'm not a bully, and I have nothing to prove, but if I am not in charge of a situation I get uncomfortable. I dress well, my hygiene is as faultless as it can be without being neurotic. I am fit. At no time have I not been superior to any husband in these areas in my interactions.

And it must be a husband and wife. On that I am adamant. It is uncomfortable for me to admit, even anonymously, that I am not sexually charged by any woman who is not married to another male. And I might add, I never meet in hotels; I insist that at least part of the festivities take place in the marital bed.

It may be good to note that most "bulls" do not work the way I do. Most of my colleagues work a particular demographic (if indeed they pursue the trade at all really professionally), from slums and trailer parks to your nest door neighbors. And most do so casually, from a professional and business standpoint. I do not. The demographic I work, exclusively due to referrals, is Midwestern and wealthy. While some of my colleagues take a bus to work, I often hop a plane.

In future installments I may address other aspects such as how the contact is made, the meetings are arranged, the careful preliminaries, payment and such. But in each of these accounts I would like to relate one of a few particular encounters that have been especially memorable to me.

I'll begin with a recent rendezvous that took place in Grosse Pointe Farms, a suburb of Detroit. We'll call them Faye and Edward, obviously not their real names. They were in their mid-30s at the time (a few short years ago) and had no experience whatever in cuckolding, or even the sort of playfulness that usually is found in couples contemplating my services. So a red flag went up at once for me. It was unnecessary.

We met for dinner at a chop house in Grosse Point. Edward is a college professor, fit, short, soft-spoken. Faye is a little taller than Ed, thick black hair, with that slimness-just-turning-into-fullness that lucky women possess about that age. She's Irish. Blue eyes with a hint of deviltry. Lovely face.

About a half-hour into conversation we turned toward the main issue. Here is when I find out what it is exactly they are looking for. Though Faye did most of the chatting, she clammed up pretty tightly during this stage of the conversation, and soft-spoken Ed took over.

"She needs a man with more, I dunno, 'manliness' about him. I can't give her that and she deserves what she wants," he told me. "I want to serve her. She's so good to me. And I'll serve the man who can bring all this to her. I'll do whatever he, well, whatever you, want me to do. Felix [the man who referred Ed to me] told me all I need to know. You changed their life."

That pretty much said it all, and I was grateful for the clarity. By the end of our dinner, I had gained their trust and confidence. I don't do pain. No S&M. That's a different trade, and they didn't want that.

"You understand that when next we meet, I'll seem very different to you. But if you trust me, I can bring you what you want. Both of you." And that is how we met.

When I arrived at their home two days later around sunset, we sat and had a drink in the parlor. Well, they each had a drink; I was working. In this room I declared that it was always to be a place of transition. When we left the parlor, I would be fully in charge, but here my role was softer. Not relinquished completely - there was to be no "equality" among us - but in the parlor we were to be more relaxed and friendly.

About 20 minutes passed this way, and I suggested that I might like to see the bedroom. I heard Faye inhale sharply and look over to Ed. He smiled, nodded, stood, and the three of us left the soft safety of the parlor and passed into the strange new world that now included me.

Faye wore a white shirt with buttons tucked into a black pleated skirt that went a little above the knee, bare legs, bare feet. No heels, garters, or any of the trashy accoutrements that one associates with this situation. I was happy at that. Ed? He was dressed in jeans and a blue shirt.

I have no set routine at this stage; I go with my gut. I am confident, and that has never failed me. I stood looking at the pair standing in front of me. I held out my hand to Faye. She looked at Ed as she took my hand and advanced to me.

I moved her to my side.

"Have you ever seen Faye kiss another man before, Ed?"

"No," he whispered back.

"'No, sir.'" I corrected.

"No, sir," he replied.

"Well, watch." and with that I kissed Faye. She was stiff at first, but she gradually melted into my arms. After our luscious kiss I looked at Ed.

"Ed, pull my zipper down and take out my cock."

Faye gasped and Ed just stood there looking like a dear caught in the high beams.

"Ed, I do not want to repeat myself."

He snapped from his trance and slowly advanced, looked down and tugged on my zipper. The soft sound of the unzipping was chilling to Faye, whom I held in my left arm, around her waist. Ed paused and looked into the unzipped darkness but did nothing.

"It won't bite, Ed," I said. Then to Faye: "Tell Ed to take out my cock."

"Ed, honey... take out John's... cock." she whispered. I could feel her trembling.

Ed reached in and my organ flopped free, not fully erect, but I would guess about the eight-inch stage, and it swung from side to side before settling down.

"O my god," Faye said.

"Say it," I ordered.

"It's... so much bigger..."

"Than Ed's?" I laughed. "Ed - pull your pants down to your knees." He did. "O god... pull your jockeys down, too."

Ed followed the command and his penis was on display. It was three inches, hanging very uninspired.

"Ed," I said, "your penis is quite small."

"Well, compared to yours... sir."

"Let me see your erection," I ordered. With that Ed worked his little rod until it began jerking to life. I instructed Faye to reach down and stroke my cock to a similar sate. When Ed finished had a nice five-inch boner, while he watched his wife stroke me to more than twice his length and girth.

"Ed, come here and put the head of your wiener next to the head of my cock." And he did. "Faye, what do we see here?"

She breathed it out in a whisper. "Your cock is magnificent."

"And?"

"And Ed's... wiener... is really pathetic next to it."

"Well, Ed," I asked, "wouldn't you agree?

"Yes, sir."

"Ed, get on your knees and kiss the head of my cock." He dropped down and did this. "Now, take the head of my cock in your mouth." Ed opened very wide and took in the red helmet of my rod. He remained like this for a moment, breathing noisily through his nose. This, you see, is no "turn-on" for me in the least; it simply establishes our relationship. It is absolutely necessary.

"Ed, go sit on the bed and play with your wiener. I want to show you something. Have you ever played with your wife's ass?"

Ed sat on the bed with his pants and undies dangling on his ankles and absently stroked his little bone. "Well sure, sir."

"I mean Faye's ass hole," Ed."

"Oh... no, sir. I don't like that sort of thing."

"Faye," I asked, "any man ever play with that little rosebud of yours?"

"Well, in high school a guy put his finger there," she said matter-of-factly.

"Really? How adorable." And with that I bade her bend over away from me, lifted her skirt and parted the white cheeks of her bottom. No panties. Perfect bottom. Her little butt hole winked at us. Faye moaned.

"What's the matter, Faye?"

"Ed," she called, "are you watching this?"

"Yes," Ed whispered.

"Is this OK?" she asked with a little whine.

"I guess," Ed said.

I stood Faye upright and had her bend over, looking now directly at Ed, with her ass pointing at me behind her. I opened her butt cheeks and she gasped.

"Faye," I ordered. "Look at Ed. Keep looking at him. And tell him what I'm doing to you."

"Ed... John is holding my butt open... O GOD... now he's... he's got his tongue in my butt!"

Ed was shocked. "He what!" I withdrew my tongue.

"Keep looking at your husband, and keep reporting," I ordered.

"O god... now he's... uhh... uhh... he's putting a finger in my butt."

"Your asshole," I corrected. "Say it."

"He's... he's moving his finger back and forth in my... my ass hole."

"O my god," Ed whispered.

"That's quite a little boner your growing, Ed."

"Yes. Yes, sir."

I stopped fiddling about with his wife's splendid bottom, and stood her up.

"Ed, take your clothes off. You look ridiculous half naked like that. Then take Faye's clothes off for me," I ordered. Ed did as instructed, kicking off his dangling pants and skivvies, pulling his shirt off over his head and kicking all to a corner. Then he unbuttoned Faye's blouse, carefully removed it and tossed it to the corner. No bra. I told her to turn around so that I might see her breasts, and made Ed pull off the black skirt. Her breasts were larger than average, full, and with only a slight droop that sorted with her age.

My own organ was still not in its glory, still half-mast, and protruding from the zipper hole. The happy couple were both naked now and standing side by side in front of me. I took off my own shirt and pants, and instructed Ed hang to them up on hangars, and return to his position next to Faye. I held out my hand to her, she took it and came to me. I turned her to face her husband.

"Faye has lovely breasts," I said. I pressed her back into my chest, reached up and gently massaged her nipples. They were long and pink. I noted action between Ed's legs.

"Ed enjoys seeing me play with your nipples, Faye," I said. "He's sporting about as big a boner as he can muster." As I said this I moved my pelvis in rotation, massaging her ass with an organ much, much meatier than the one she was observing poking from the loins of her husband.

Then, unbidden by me, and much to my delight, she said, "Ed, he's rubbing his cock on my ass. O my god, it feels so huge!" I reached down in front and with deft fingers, spread the lips of her pussy.

"Faye, my sweet, I don't think you could be wetter than you are now," at this she sighed and melted against me. "But open your legs a little more and we'll try." And at that I instructed her husband to kneel in front of her and lick her pussy while I tweaked both nipples and we lazily remained in this activity for about five full minutes, Ed licking, me tweaking and kissing the back of her neck, and all the while Faye in a trance of ecstasy of deep breaths and moans. She had an orgasm. We continued the licking and tweaking. Then, again unbidden by me, she spoke.

"John, I need your cock in my hands. And in my mouth. And in my pussy."

"Tell your husband."

"Ed," she gasped.

Ed stopped licking. "Yes, honey?"

"Ed... I need John's cock. In my hands, and mouth and pussy."

I thought of another port in the storm. "And where else, Faye?"

She knew what I meant.

"And Ed..." she whispered. "I need John's cock in my ass."

"I thought you didn't like that sort of thing," her husband said.

"I guess I just didn't want to do that with you," she said. "But John's cock... well... that's different. Plus, John might just make me do it because he just wants my ass."

I kissed the back of her head. "That's right darling. I want your ass and I will take it." And with that I spun her to face me and we kissed a long deep kiss that, even as a professional, I will remember for a long time. In fact, it might have been the satisfaction of that kiss that prompted me to relate this story to you before any of the others.

When the kiss ran its course, I instructed Ed to stand and then sit back on the bed, "out of the way" of what was to happen next.

"I'll grant your wish now, Faye. Kneel." I commanded her. She complied.

On her knees she examined my cock. She kissed it, licked the shaft, and held my testicles in her hands as if to weigh them. Interestingly, every woman who has ever served me orally has done this to my balls, appreciating their heft. "His balls are heavy," Faye said aloud, presumably to her husband, staring enraptured at his wife manipulating another man's genitals while he watched, tugging on his wiener.

Finally she opened her mouth and tried, with eventual success, to take the head of my cock into her mouth. At first her teeth were an annoyance. (This usually happens, at least with the ones who can actually fit my cock into their mouths.)

I reached down behind her and smacked her bottom, hard. "Watch those teeth!" I warned her. She cried out in surprise, without breaking connection to my rod, and then nodded that she understood. After a few more minutes of this charming cock-play I head a strangling noise from hubby, and realized that he had cum and was pumping a small stream of semen onto his hand. He must have liked what he saw. I waited for him to tidy up, and decided to up the stakes.

I raised Faye from her knees and kissed her, and embraced her. Then I walked up to the bed on which Ed still sat and pointed at his now-shriveled penis. "That," I said, "is a wiener."

"Yes, sir." Ed replied.

"What is it?"

"A wiener, sir."

I presented my rod and stroked gently the full length. "And what is this, Ed?" I asked him.

"That... that's a cock. Sir."

Faye came forward and took over the stroking. "Look at your husband when you do that," I ordered, and I watched them exchange looks while she stroked me. It's really impossible to describe the erotic charge in such an exchange between husband and wife while she strokes a superior-endowed man; a look mixed with shame, discomfort, and the very essence of lust - while staring into the eyes of her husband.

I tapped a space near the foot of the bed, and instructed Ed to lie face-up with his head placed as I indicated. I positioned Faye on her knees above him so Ed had a close look at what was to happen next. Faye's lovely white ass was thus presented to me for whatever use I was to make of it. I stood and took in the scene.

"Eat Faye's pussy, Ed." And Ed did just that. I instructed Faye not to lower her face onto Ed's wiener (now starting to reconstitute after his brief rest). I dipped into my lube jar (one of the few pieces of kit absolutely necessary for my job), and began to massage Faye's butt hole. She moaned at this dual assault of pussy-eating and rosebud massage. I let her cum, again. I continued.

I inserted a finger; then two; then at last three. She began to buck a bit at the third insertion and I wondered if she would be able to take what I was about to give her. I lubed the now-empurpled head of my cock with my other hand. I was ready. Was she?

"Stop, Ed. Now." He did. He dropped his head to the mattress. "Just watch until I tell you otherwise."

"Yes, sir. Just watch. Right."

I positioned my rod at her door and pushed. She moaned. The head would not go in. I tried again, so gently. She moaned louder. I pushed, she stiffened, and the head of my cock entered her with a small pop. She cried out. And again.

"Shall I stop?" I asked her.

"NO!"

"Doesn't it hurt?"

"God YES."

"I don't want to injure you."

"PUSH. Push in..."

And so I did as gently as I could. It took at least three minutes for me to achieve a push-pull action that was smooth. All the while she yelled and warned me not to stop. Finally we had a rhythm going.

"Ed, while I fuck your wife's ass, I want you to kiss my balls. They're bobbing at your lips anyway, may as well worship my testicles while you're down there." And Faye laughed.

"Yes, honey," she breathed, "kiss his balls." And my cock went in and out of her ass.

At last I instructed Ed to resume licking her pussy while I rammed her, and within minutes she had another rocking orgasm. I ordered Ed to stop and watch, and I came in her ass, slamming it hard and causing her to cry out again in consequence to my enthusiasm. I stopped, temporarily exhausted, and slumped for a moment on top of her.

After a minute I ever-so-gently backed away, and my penis flopped out of her hole, trailing a long rope of creamy cum, which fell onto the face of her husband. He did not know what to do, and made a motion to get up from beneath his wife. I stopped him.

"Ignore the cum on your face, Ed." He stopped.

"What should I do?"

"Well, you could start by asking your wife how she enjoyed another man fucking her in the ass while her husband watched."

Faye, still in the charming if undignified position of having her bare ass up in the air, cum leaking out of her dilated anus, laughed again. "Well, Ed?" she breathed.

"Honey... did you enjoy having John fuck your ass while I watched close-up?"

"Yes, Ed," she sighed. "It was wonderful. And you did a very good job licking my pussy."

Ed smiled. He seemed happy. I needed to recuperate. I felt my job was not yet done.

"Ed, see the cum that drips from your wife's asshole? My cum? See it, Ed? See it starting to dribble out?"

"Yes, sir."

"Well, let's clean that up, OK? And when you're finished I don't want to see a single bit of semen on your wife's beautiful body. Whose ass I just fucked while you watched. Now get licking."

And lick he did, while lovely Faye moaned dreamily at the anal tongue bath hubby was administering on my order.

We had a short intermission here. It takes longer for me to reconstitute these days (hard to admit but true), and I had Ed fetch me some soda water and lemon while Faye cleaned up. I could have stopped her (I prefer the woman soiled during out playtime) but I sensed that, though she would obey, she would be uncomfortable. So I didn't press it.

When she returned, she asked to play with my cock some more. This is a common request. Women understand that the presence of genitals of my type will likely be a once-in-a-lifetime encounter, and they want to remember it.

I was happy to grant the request, but in respect to Faye's fastidiousness, I ordered her husband to fill a basin with soapy water and return to me. Going from ass to vagina without cleaning carefully is rude and irresponsible and I never do that.

"Now, Ed. I need you to take the facecloth, get it wet, and wash my cock and balls. Go on."

I sat at the edge of my chair and spread my thighs wide. Ed kneeled on the floor in front of me. Faye giggled and Ed went to work, and soon I was clean as a whistle. He was very gentle, though he did linger a bit while washing my rod, a little too eager that every bit was well-rubbed and clean. In fact, when he finished I was sporting a full-size erection, the red head of my cock starting to turn, as it will, an angry purple. He withdrew with a smile of pride.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Am a Dominator of Couples No. 01: Faye

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 218 milliseconds