• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Public Humiliation

Public Humiliation

I have been summoned to His office. I walk through the rooms of desks and people busy on their computers, I'm wearing in a black loose dress and stockings with high black heels and no underwear as he requested. My hair is up in a tight pony tail and my black studded leather collar is visible to the people as they stare.

I walk with my hands behind my back and my lead in my mouth the cold metal making me drool. Everyone turns to stare at me as I walk through the offices to their boss's and my Master's office door. Their eyes on me make me wet they are all thinking I'm a slut and a whore they know what he's going to do to me the dirty slut that crawls around the offices on her hands and knees collecting papers from the printer in her mouth.

Master opens the door and I drop to my knees and bow my head. He takes the lead from my mouth and clips it too my collar and I crawl into the room, I hear the door slam behind me and noise erupts on the other side of it clearly everyone is gossiping about me.

Master walks back to his desk and sits down I crawl behind him and under the desk. He rolls the wheel of his chair over my hand as I do so. The pain is unbearable and I try not to let out a yelp or cry, and it goes unnoticed by Master. This turns me on how cruel he can be I'm just his little desk pet a slutty bitch that pleasures him while he works and serves him.

It's dark under the desk and I get a sharp tug on my collar that I've learnt means I am to begin pleasuring him. I sit up and undo his belt and trousers greedily unwrapping his cock, he is very hard my display in office clearly turned him on. I begin to suck and play with his cock I know not to be too full on and not to make him cum but I am just to provide pleasure while he works.

I hear a knock on the door, I freeze and straight away receive a sharp tug on my collar. I continue to suck and pleasure Him while he takes a meeting with an employee. I hear the door close and I receive a long pull on my collar and I know he wants me to stop. I pull away and he wheels his chair back and looks down at me.

He tells me I'm such a good slut and that I deserve a reward for pleasuring him something so am reminded of how I make him feel. He stands up and moves his boxers and trousers away from his cock. He pulls my lead so my face is looking up at him and under his cock. He strokes his cock and cums all over my face, then rubs it in. I'm so aroused by this I can feel my wetness in my pussy start to drip. "

What do you say?" He asks.

"Thank you Master." I reply.

He sits back down and clicks a few buttons on his computer.

"Now go fetch my printing while I sort myself back out. And slut if there is any cum on my documents I'll cum on you 10 more times and parade you naked round this building. Understood?"

I nod he places the end of the lead in my mouth and I crawl out the room and into the crowed office. I can feel the cum dripping and running down my face it's so thick and sticky. The printer is all the way over the other side and my dress is so short my bare behind and wet pussy can be seen as I crawl along.

As I crawl I hear laughter and gasps a stop of cum drips down my nose and onto the floor I know the challenge of cum free documents is going to be tough. I keep going trying to ignore the people and focus on pleasing my Master. I reach the printer room. I push through the door and look up to see a rather attractive guy staring totally shocked and confused down at me. He's using the printer so I crawl into the corner and sit and wait. He looks at me and says "do you work here?" I look up and shake my head. He goes back to his printing and leaves the room giving me one last look of confusion.

By this point I'm utterly humiliated and so turned on I can feel my wetness run down my leg. I crawl to the printer and collect my Masters papers, i let the lead drag between my legs and put the papers in my mouth and hold my head up high to avoid cum drips. I take a deep breath and crawl back out into the office. I crawl as fast as I can as I can feel a drip sliding down my cheek. I'm going so fast i trip on the lead and fall forward on my face exposing my naked body to everyone and crumpling and cum covering the documents.

Hearing the noise Master opens his office door and sees the mess I'm in. He strides towards me and grabs the lead and drags me back to his office and slams the door leaving the cum soaked papers on the floor. He's searing with anger.

"What are you playing at?" He hisses.

Before I can answer he continues.

"You are useless and an embarrassment to me. Can you not do anything right?"

" Sorry Master." I say.

He glares at me then orders me to climb on his desk and get on my hands and knees. He lifts and dress and spanks my arse hard 10 times the pain is sweet and bring my rush of adrenaline to an end. After 10 he pauses and notices the wetness all down my legs and on my pussy he runs his fingers through my slickness.

"You are very wet you slutty bitch", and he spanks me again. He cups his hand over my pussy and collects some of my wetness in his hand he moves round to my front and forces his hand into my mouth.

"Taste yourself you wet whore."

I lick his hand clean. "Good bitch." he says.

"Now get back under my desk where you belong and I will deal with you later."

I sit under his desk for hours not moving and hardly breathing. Is he going to carry out his earlier threat of parading my cum stained body round the building. Hours later he wheels his chair back and pulls me out.

"Take your dress off and bend over the desk." he orders.

I do so as fast as I can the light of the room stings my eyes. He fucks my arse rough and hard pounding into me and bashing me against the desk. I can hear his grunt and his moans from the force he's using I turn my head to look at him and he presses my face to the desk.

"Stay still you dirty ass slut." he growls.

He fucks me hard my pussy is so wet it's running fast down my legs I praying he'll touch me there I need that touch and pleasure. He pulls out and cums all over my back I feel the heat of his release over my skin. He pulls my lead and tells me to slowly move back and get on my hands and knees careful not to loose any cum. I do as I'm told and glance at the clock it is 4:55pm. Home time. I stay still in position while he gathers his things. I know what's coming.

I'm naked and covered in hot cum about to be parades through the building and out to the car.

"Let's go bitch." he says.

The office door opens and I see workers packing there bags logging off and heading for home. I crawl on the lead through the room people looking and wishing my Master a pleasant evening. We reach the bank of lifts and wait for it to arrive and I sit back on my heels but quickly get up again when I feel the cum start to run down my back. The lift arrives and it's empty I let out a tiny sigh of relief. We enter the lift but Master holds the door waiting for it to fill. Maybe he heard me? I remain on my hands and knees looking down as the lift feels no one wants to get close to me when they see the sticky cum across my back. Master begins chatting to a man and completely ignores me still naked. We get to the ground floor and we wait for everyone to exit. He looks down and me and says. "Thought you were safe didn't you?"

I do not reply I simply look down again with shame and humiliation.

We exit the list and head to the car park. The cold hard concerns floor grazes my knees and hurts my hands. The cold December air hardens my nipples and sends shivers to my pussy. We reach the car and a few on lookers stop to stare. Instead of the passenger door or even a back door Master takes me round to the boot and opens the hatch.

"Get in." he orders, "And lie on your stomach bitch."

I get in and do as I'm told. He unclips the lead and presents it to my mouth I open up and he puts in it and forces my jaw shut.

"Good girl. Now stay still till we are home and if there's cum in my car you'll seriously pay bitch." He slams the boot and we head home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Public Humiliation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds