• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Love Between Two Hearts

Love Between Two Hearts

She waited patiently for her Owner’s arrival. She kneeled by the front door, nude but for a collar of blood red leather. Her hands rested lightly upon her upper thighs. Her shoulders were thrown back, thrusting her breasts into prominence. Else where in the small house, soft music played, setting the mood for the evening’s entertainment. Her eyes focused on no particular thing as she waited, biding her time, craving her Mistress’ gorgeous presence.

The door opened and black leather boots entered her line of sight. A voice, like warm honey or dark velvet, spoke sweetly to her.

“Rise, my sweet, sweet pet. I would like to gaze upon what belongs to me.”

With one lithe movement, she was on her feet. Arms clasped to her sides, feet together, shoulders back. Her posture was perfectly straight, just the way her Mistress required it to be. She had learned well and remembered all her lessons. The beautiful woman stalked cat-like around the diminutive submissive, a smile on her full lips. She prodded her sub, poking and pinching to see what reaction, if any, she would get. The petite submissive never moved, only the melting of her tense muscles gave her away.

“I am pleased, dear pet. I would like for you to follow me into the family room.”

The smoky alto thrilled the small female, causing shivers of anticipation to course along her super-sensitive skin. Of course, her Mistress was well aware of the reaction her voice caused and used it to her best advantage whenever possible. The submissive followed her Owner into the living room. Her Owner sat down upon the white leather couch and beckoned with one finger for the submissive to resume her kneeling position, eyes downcast.

“Tell me of your day, dearest, as you remove my boots.”

The submissive was free to talk with that statement. As she began to unzip and remove her Owner’s knee high boots, she chatted about her day: what she had done, the things she had accomplished. Her Owner smiled softly, once again reveling in the peace and comfort her slave provided. Finally, the boots were gone and her pet was silent.

“Bring to me a cup of coffee dearest. Then I want you to prepare my bath for me. Make sure the water is filled with my favorite bath oils. You can go ahead and place my towels in the warmer as well, 1 for you and 2 for me. Remove your collar so that it does not get wet. I will be in momentarily.”

Less than ten minutes later, they were both ensconced in heavenly scented warm water. A small jet pulsated water onto moist, pliant bodies as the submissive

began her duties of washing her Mistress from head to toe. It was nearing an hour before she had finally finished bathing her Owner and herself. Climbing out of the whirlpool tub, she got two large fluffy white towels from the warmer to wrap her Mistress in. Then, it was off to the bedroom.

The submissive helped her Mistress get ready for the evening. The list of things she did include: blow-drying and brushing her Owner’s long blonde hair, as well as laying out the ensemble for the evening’s entertainment. Her Owner, just like any other female, loved to be primped and pampered and the little sub knew just what to do to give Her the most pleasure. Finally, though, the submissive was finished with her ministrations and the statuesque blonde was dressed and ready to go.

“I will be back shortly, have yourself ready when I return.”

She received a murmured “Yes, Kimberli” before heading out into the cool evening air. The submissive dressed and did her short black hair. As always, she wore the blood red collar but that was the only thing that gave away her status. A short dark red leather skirt, black boots and a black leather bustier were the outfit her Owner had chosen for her on this evening and so that is what she wore.

Half an hour later, Kimberli had returned to pick up the small dark-skinned sub and it was off to dinner and a movie. Kimberli had decided to see how well her little sub, Michele, did while they were in public. The evening was filled with delights as yet untested by either one of them. Whispered commands were responded to instantly, almost with no thought at all by the submissive. Sharp prods and twisting pinches melted her submissive instantly, flushing her dusky skin and causing her to quiver, naturally. Though, Kimberli really was not a sadist in any way, she enjoyed the instant responses and was secretly pleased by her sub missive’s reactions.

After dinner, they went to the movie theatre. This was to be the biggest test of the evening, though the submissive was as yet, unaware of it. Kimberli led Michele to the front of theatre and told her to sit. Together, they watched the film. But within the last 30 minutes or so of the movie, Kimberli leaned over and whispered to Michele.

“Stay here and finish the movie. Do not move. I should be back before it ends but even if I am not, do not move from this seat.” Then she arose and left.

The movie had ended, house lights had come on and Michele sat there. An usher noticed her still sitting once the theatre had emptied and asked her if there was a problem. Michele responded with a headshake. He grumbled at her, “We are getting ready for the next viewing, you have to go.” Michele sat there, stubbornly keeping her place. She finally could take no more of his grumbling and reached into her bag to get money for another ticket when a soft, alto called from behind her.

“Michele, come on dearest. It is time to go.”

The little brown-skinned girl rose quickly from her seat and headed to where her Owner stood. A quick hug was her reward for listening so well and then it was back home for the remainder of the night.

Home, once more. The small white house gleamed beautifully in the light of a full summer moon. White roses made a pleasing sight as one walked up the short path to the front door. The entrance way gleamed. Candlelight flickered from every surface.

Within moments, both females were undressed and ensconced in the bed. Every movement was slow. Warm hands caressed one another carefully, exploring all the secret places. Soft lips and tongues came together in sweet drugging kisses. Finally, when the pleasure was at its peak, Kimberli called a halt.

“What can I give you for behaving so well?”

The submissive thought only for a moment before responding.

“Kimberli, I want to be beaten.”

“Do you have a particular way you prefer, sweetness?”

“No, mistress, as long as I can pleasure you while I am being pleasured.”

Kimberli thought long and hard. Finally a bright smile lit her face. Arising from the bed, she went to the closet and pulled out a small black, rawhide, riding crop.

“Do you remember talking long ago about you going down on me while being lashed by a quirt?”

Michele nodded.

“Pile up our pillows so that I may be able to reach your thighs and ass. I would like to see, and be able to reach, those parts comfortably”

Michele did as was told and soon was lying between Kimberli’s thighs. Her ass was high, her back and shoulders low, so that she could be lashed easily. Soon, a light flick from the crop set the tone for the scene. Michele nibbled softly on trimmed pussy lips , before parting them with her fingers to get at the succulent bud that nestled there. Her soft lips closed upon Kimberli’s clitoris, suckling and nibbling in concentration as the riding crop lovingly lashed her skin in steady blows. Soon, moistness traveled down her inner thighs as she worked to bring her Mistress off.

Michele licked inner and outer labia, before moving to stab her tongue deep within the heated recesses of her Owner’s fragrant cunt. Steadily, she applied a light flick of fingertips to the hard clit rising proudly above the moist nest. Kimberli trembled beneath her slave’s talented fingers and tongue, yet kept the rhythm of the quirt, allowing it to land only on raised ass and outer thighs.

One more flick of the wrist, one more long lick and soft suckle and Kimberli came, long and slowly, her juices dampening the bed and the brown hued girl between her thighs. Michele tried to get it all, running her tongue all along the moist cunt before her. Afterward, they lay together, arms and legs entwined. Michele felt replete, heart full of her Mistress. The little submissive knew that the beating was more for her than for her Mistress and she loved the fact that her Owner would grant her that pleasure.

When heartbeats and nerves were calm, Kimberli spoke.

“You seemed well pleased, my pet. I am glad that you found release. It is a hard thing, this getting used to physically hurting you. I have never considered myself one with that ability. You are precious to me.”

Michele thought on this for a while and then disentangled herself enough to glance at her Mistress, a question evident in her brown eyes. Kimberli nodded, once, giving her permission to speak.

“Does my needing pain along with pleasure offend You, somewhere deep down?”

Kimberli shook her golden head. “No, dearest. I am just unused to this. Even though you and I share many things, this is not one of them. However, I am more than Your Mistress, we are a couple. We are together, which means your pleasure brings me pleasure. I will learn more about this as time goes on. Don’t worry, we will never go beyond what I want….but I would like to be able to give to you as well.”

After that, words were no longer needed as both of them drifted to sleep secure in the knowledge of their pleasure in one another.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Love Between Two Hearts

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds