• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wendy

My Wendy

Wendy and I have been married for almost 20 years. We started dating in high school. I had screwed around with a few girls prior to us dating but nothing extra since we've been married.

Wendy dated one guy before me. I always knew they messed around but didn't go all the way. She knows this is a huge turn on for me, as we often fantasize about having a threesome or more. I try to get her to tell me what happened with her old boyfriend but she usually isn't interested.

One night while fooling around I brought up "Mark" again and told her how much I loved thinking about her being turned on and turning on someone else.

After some heavy foreplay she finally asked, "Does that really turn you on to hear about us?" My hard on assured her that I was not threatened or upset about anything she could say.

I started to kiss her on her neck and asked if Mark ever did that to her?

"Yes, he kissed me all over."

I rubbed my hands across her beautiful natural tits, pinching her nipples, making her moan. I asked if he like to play with her tits?

"Yes, he loved playing my tits. He even gave me a hickey on one of them once."

I ran my tongue ran across her nipples, teasing them, then taking my time and sucking each of them. Eyes closed, she moan, "Oh yes, that's the way he licked and sucked them."

As my hand slid down her stomach, she immediately spread her legs for me. I brushed across her pussy and could see how wet she was already. I toyed with her clit briefly before easily sliding a finger inside her.

"Did you let Mark finger your little pussy?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes, he rubbed my pussy several times. He would make me so wet."

After a couple of minutes I slid another finger inside her. Moaning, she squeezed my fingers tight with her muscles.

Wendy moaned, "That fells so good, Mark liked to see how many fingers he could get into my little pussy, but I could barely take two."

My dick was about to explode at this point. After finger fucking her for quite a while I slid down the bed to find her wet pussy in front of me. I slowing licked around her clit, then her pussy. Kissing her lips, I asked if she had let Mark taste her pussy.

"Oh yes, he loved eating my pussy."

Not to be outdone, I devoured her pussy for what seemed like forever. She was gushing all over my face. After her orgasm, I laid back on the bed for us both to catch our breath.

"So, did you get all the attention or did Mark ever get any."

She grabbed my hard cock and started jacking me off. Since I'm only 6 inches hard, one hand is usually plenty, but this time she was using both hands to show me how she jerked him off.

"Wow, that feels pretty good, I bet he enjoyed it."

Wendy replied," Oh he did, but he enjoyed this even more."

She started giving me a blow-job, but just the head, while continuing to jack me off.

I told her I was about to cum so she stopped and laid back on the bed. She pulled me up on her and had me slide my wet cock between her tits as she pinched them together.

"Are you kidding me, you let him titty fuck you?"

Wendy just smiled and stuck her tongue out to lick the head of my dick while it slid through her tits.

Not knowing how much more I could take, I moved in between her legs and was about to start fucking her with earnest.

Wendy stopped me and starting deep kissing me. She looked me in the eyes and said, "I want it, but please don't hurt me."

This caught me off guard at first but then I realized why she had said it, Mark had tried to fuck her. I rubbed the head of my dick against her pussy, teasing her even more.

"Put it in a little but go slow, I don't know if I can take it all."

I eased just the head of my cock in and out of her pussy, which caused her to moan even louder. She quickly had another powerful orgasm, just from my head fucking her.

After she calmed down, she whispered something in my ear that drove me crazy.

"Mark tried to fuck me once. He put the head of his cock in my tight virgin pussy. I made him stop because it was too big."

This drove me crazy, knowing she missed out on his big dick. I pulled my dick out and rolled over onto my back.

"Poor guy, I bet he was about to explode, I hope you took care of him."

Wendy grinned, "I think it was something like this."

She went down on my cock, sucking for all she was worth. I yelled that I was about to cum and she didn't stop. This put me over the edge and I shot my load in her mouth. She swallowed some but most ran down her tits.

This was amazing. In the course of a couple of hours, I found out that my innocent wife had let Mark finger fuck her, eat her pussy, titty fuck her and put the head of his big dick inside her. To top it off, she gave him a blow job and let him cum in her mouth. This was one of the most erotic experiences we've ever had.

We have relived this story many times, changing parts here and there. It continues to get us both turned on very much. After this, I bought a 9 inch enlarger sleeve to use on her. The first time I wore it she grabbed it and started jacking me off and sucking it. She loves me fucking her with it. She's like a different women when I use it. It isn't an everyday toy, but when we do use it the sex is amazing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wendy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds