• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Kitty and Wulfe

Kitty and Wulfe

~Note from Crab~ This is more of a real story based on Wulfe's life~End of note from Crab~

*****

A trail of smoke led towards a burning pillar. Some take it for granted while some consider it a towering testimony to how one can be chained into a habit. Another puff of it led out some more smoke, revealing that this was just a cigarette held between two stubby fingers, fingers of a paw. Leaning against the wooden frame of a chair, a slender figure, almost feminine, was garbed in loose clothing, pants almost falling off and a shirt large enough to fit two of him. The creature donned gray fur leading up to blue eyes and dark hair atop his head. Taping the cigarette once and puffing from it once more with his short maw, he continued to relax, his tail swinging about behind him, curling around him from time to time.

All of this was interrupted by a knocking sound, someone was at the door. Almost angry at the fact that he had to get up, the cat lifted himself up, pushing the chair aside and walking to the door. Peaking through the visor revealed nothing, it was night and the halls were seldom lit, the light bulbs often stolen. "Most likely someone I don't want to open the door to..." said the cat in his mind, shrugging the knocking off and going back to his seat, a tad disgruntled now. One paw tapped its claws against the table's edge in a rhythmic manner.

Another knocking sound got him up, walking to the door and pausing for a moment. "I'll just crack it open a bit, if it's someone I don't want to open to, I'll just close it fast." Being the thought in his mind as he made sure his paws were ready to close the door fast, one of them positioned on the edge and one of them on the lock, his right foot paw set on the corner of the door to prevent it from opening further than he wanted it to. He opened it slightly, wanting to see if there was someone there.

This mistake allowed a dark arm to slither through, an arm thicker than his that quickly grasped the animal's neck. Panicking, the cat tried to close the door, however being overpowered as the taller dark figure entered the room, closing the door with his foot and pushing the cat further down the hall. The paw went from the cat's neck to his maw, holding it shut while the other picked the cigarette away from his mouth. "Mmmph" the cat attempted to scream, his maw held shut and his paws barely able to budge the other animal's arm.

As light befell the intruder, it quickly revealed it to be a dark furred creature taller and slightly wider than the cat, a much longer maw boasting jagged sharp teeth in a grim grin, red eyes almost popping up from the darkness, sharp ears dwarfing those of the cat. This wolf wore nothing more than dark jeans, belted tightly around his waist. "I told you that these are bad for you." The wolf said, a forked tongue escaping his mouth and wrapping around the cigarette, pulling it and swallowing it whole. The cat swallowed at the same time, most likely in fear. He was pushed back by the wolf to his bedroom.

The bedroom was filled plushy toys tossed around, CDs and more scattered among them, furniture acting as background for a variety of posters. Pushing the cat against his bed, the wolf turned to the mirror and admired himself. "You could've called, Wulfe, you know how many freaks are around, I might've ended up not opening the door for you." Said the cat, now laying on his own bed and staring at the ceiling. He also released a short sigh, maybe relaxing as he knew that the intruder was someone he knew or maybe because he felt a bit too manhandled.

Wulfe turned around, placed his paws on his hips and said "If by chance you wouldn't have opened after the third knocking, I would've tore you up next time we had a meeting." This followed by a copious amount of laughter from him, taking a few steps towards the cat "Now then, just relax and close your eyes, Kitty." Kitty closed his eyes, wishing to see what came next, taking a deep breath. What followed next was Wulfe's bum on Kitty's face, having him seated on the cat's face.

"Mmmph!" The cat released a quick muffled cry, mostly due to the surprise, quickly falling to his desire and simply taking a whiff of the animals ass. It seemed more than arousing for him, the wolf knowing that all too well, his pants and underwear tossed aside on a nearby chair. This allowed Wulfe's wonderful and appealing shapes to flourish, a clear factor in his 'relation' with Kitty, a man that almost resembled a female in his shape.

"You're at my mercy." Said Wulfe, leaning forward and tracing down Kitty's abdomen to his pants, his claw undoing them. The cat reacted with an attempted nod, smiling and continuing to enjoy this, knowing what came next, his underwear reduced to shreds by Wulfe's claw, revealing the erect penis of the cat. Wulfe's teasing touch kept the cat on the edge, having him twitch at ever y touch. "I'm going to have some fun." He replied, the cat's toes and paws almost curling as Wulfe's tongue took a long lick up the cat's member.

Another lick nearly brought the cat to orgasm, having the wolf wait a while before laying his maw closer to the penis and flicking the tip. Seeing some pre-cum trickle its way out, Wulfe growled softly, his paw squeezing the cat's ballsack, warranting a response from the animal that almost jerked his legs up. Making sure his teeth and fangs would not wound the cat, he started to bob his head up and down, still squeezing his balls. This motion had Kitty's eyes almost roll up with pleasure, prompting him to start licking Wulfe's bum.

After a few moments, Wulfe's forked tongue coiled around the cat's member, one last motion making the cat ejaculate and the wolf slurp up all of the released fluids. Kitty relaxed, Wulfe getting off the cat and standing aside. "That was wonderful..." said Kitty, his eyes closed, still taking in this amazing moment that he just had with Wulfe. His head turned to the side, facing Wulfe's crotch and seeing Wulfe's member with a metallic ring at the bottom of the shaft, leather straps around his ballsack keeping it tight in an almost uncomfortable manner. "You almost earned your release for this week." Remarked the cat, flicking the penis' tip and donning a sly smile.

"Yes, master." Said Wulfe, going to sit back on the chair that he tossed his clothing at, both him and Kitty laughing about all this.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Kitty and Wulfe

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds