• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • School Ch. 01

School Ch. 01

12

Part I : Girlfriends MOM

Let me introduce you to myself. I am Ajay, 25 years old software engineer who feels handheld device and Android are lifesaving drugs and he is engineering the changes. I am working for giant software firm where I work for living my dreams. I am writing set of such stories which has happened in real life. I feel sex between two consenting adults is perfectly ok. This is my first story and my first sex experience as well.

7 years ago somewhere in Mumbai.

It was end of my board exams and being CBSE XII class exams I was more than happy to see my school days over. Well as all other of my batch mates I too was excited to go for vacation and new era of college education. I had broken up with my girlfriend, Anita, who alleged that I do not love her but only have sex on my mind. I was not shattered as she never allowed me to go beyond smooching and title fondling.

I am not ashamed to acknowledge that I could get to touch her bare books only twice and sucked once for hardly one minute. She complained I was rough. Let's break up, I thought. We moved on. Anyways we are not fucking... Ohhhhhhh actually we never had sex.

She was gorgeous brunette with 5' 7" height, fair and with bulge at very right places. Intelligent and sharp as well... Better than me while I was A scorer in all subjects too but ranked behind her. I am 6' tall and proud of it, athletic body as I was always interested in games. Cricket and volleyball most of the time.

This happened when we were in final year of our school, I was going to meet her at their residence, my girlfriend Anita's residence which happened to be in posh flats. Her dad Mr. Sharma hated me initially as he was VP of a multinational giant who thought I was spoiled brat of my single parent. He became soft when he came to know I was good in both academic and sports.

My dad who is an Army officer with state may have helped too. I lost my mother while I was infant and was brought up initially by my grandparents and later in boarding school where I am there. Mrs Nisha Sharma is the mom of my girlfriend Anita and she is gorgeous lady who works as compliance official in MNC bank. When I looked at her it was clear from where Anita got her looks. She is tall with hourglass figure, gorgeous smile and excellent dressing sense. I always enjoyed excellent relationship with her.

I had my bike which got stuck in traffic as it began pouring rain and the slow pace had my clothes drenched all over. I thought to get back to my hostel but going back was 15 KMs while her residence was 1 km more to go. It was 2 pm and it was best time to spend some time with Anita alone. I reached and zoomed with lift to her 20th floor apartment. Bell rings and door opened with surprise in front of me.

Mrs Nisha, 39 year old beautiful and sexy looking lady was standing in shorts and t-shirt. Her figure caused stir in my jeans as my wet body looked for warmth. First time I felt like taking her to her bedroom and pound her pussy with all my might. She broke my frozen posture with smile, "Hi Ajay, what's up. Come in..."

I fumbled, "hey hi... Is Anita home?"

Nisha, "No, she has gone with her dad to Exhibition."

What the hell... Whenever I want to surprise her what I get is shock. I told her that I will leave as I do not wish to spoil her carpet and drawing room with my wet jeans which is unlikely to dry.

"Come on, it's pouring down. You will catch cold... Don't worry about drawing room getting dirty. It's ok... Come... "She almost pulled me in. I was uncertain how to dry my clothes but she insisted that I must stay back for a while till rain stops. She gave me shorts and asked me to get rid of my clothes. I was shivering and decided to do so.

Rushing to bathroom I got rid of clothes and came in shorts with T-shirt that belonged to uncle. Knock - knock... I opened bathroom door to find Nisha aunty standing there. I cursed myself to be in this situation and my dad for prohibition on keeping cell phone. Army discipline... Uhhhh. Nisha aunty gave me t-shirt to wear. I came out of bathroom and took Tees to wear it.

"Have started going to gym... ", she asked.

I replied," yeah, evening from last couple of months."

She continues, "Oh, I thought you guys are having trouble with pressure of board exams and clear medical entrance exams. By the way you are doing pretty good job at gym. I am impressed."

"Thanks. I will take this as compliment from beautiful lady. By the way I am planning to do engineering not medical. There is no pressure and I like to get out of school hostel for whatever time allotted for us."

She was smiling, "I understand, living without family is difficult. You have been without family since last 7 years I believe. But Ajay, don't take me otherwise why would your dad not put you in the school in his city of posting. I believe he is senior army officer."

"Aunty, he is Brigadier now and he never remarried after mom's death. My grandparents brought me up but they also have age factor. My dad decided to put me in reputed boarding school where I can build my career. His posting to field areas made him take this tough decision. I love him for whatever he has done for me."

I kept talking while she signalled she is listening but moving to kitchen to prepare tea. Oh god I needed tea badly at that point.

"Your dad is still in field area."

"Yeah, he is posted in EAST India border."

"And, where are your grandparents."

"They are there in Bangalore. We have our bungalow and all properties there only. My dad is planning to invest in flat here if I get admission here."

"Sounds good young man, you will live alone. Have tea... Let me know if you want to have more sugar. Do you want water?"

"No... Not at all. Enough I had." pointing towards wet clothes.

Laughs.... She was certainly at ease with me.

"Your clothes are in dryer and it will be there to wear it. It will take some time. Anita and her dad will be back only by evening 7-8 pm. Which gym you go to by the way?"

"Talwalkars... I do yoga also in the morning."

Trying to be nice guy probably the best guy of the city.

"Is it? Tell me also how to do few basic asana."

"You look good aunty, you have maintained your figure nicely. Which asana or for what you want to start yoga?"

"Don't know but I just know that it help me relax body and mind."

She moved on to check whether my clothes have dried.

* phone rings - landline phone *

She puts on the speakers.

Voice from the other end. "Mom, it's raining like anything no, looks like city is flooded with rain water. Exhibition is very good and Shalini is also here with her dad. We are having good time. Ohhhhhhh, we will be late mom.... May be 9 Pm we will reach home... Bye take care... Umm... Papa says keep your mobile phone by your side... He was trying to reach you... Bye bye. "

"Hey hey... Wait..." aunty tried to cut her and stop her hanging up the phone.

* phone beeps with continuous beep sounding end of call."

"This girl is too much... Always in hurry... ", aunty murmuring to the phone call broadcast from her daughter.

"Yeah, she is always in hurry for her things." I chipped in

She came back and sat on the same sofa besides me. Just then the power went off and couple of beeps from UPS sounded to signal that UPS is now up as power back up.

Sound coming from hot blower went off worrying me for my clothes which were wet. I went to see and to my dismay jeans was as wet as soaked in water bucket.

"Oh come on, don't worry about it. We have lot of time...it is not even 3 (PM), let us have some snacks and how about one more cup of tea." She patted on my back and suddenly flashing lightening occurred. She clutched my palms with her and we heard thunderous thunderstorm noise.

What followed were thunderstorm, noisier one and frightening one, before I could think of anything else I felt her hugging me. Wow, that was not expected but wow she was warm and nice with her boobs crushed nicely on to my chest. I was happy to have her in my arms. I put my arms round her rubbing her back slowly to calm her down.

She released herself a little and another thunderous noise outside made her grip me tighter. She didn't left any space for air to pass through us. I was unfazed by thunderstorms outside and I started to love them now. Her warmth and breathing made me hornier all of sudden and my cock began rising to its full.

In no time my cock was fully erect to its size of 8" and nice girth. It was aching and poked Nisha aunty little above her crotch. She was tall and that helped our hug turning heated emotions for me at least.

She moved away feeling my cock hitting her, blushing she said, "I feel you really find me .... Leave it."

"Yeah, don't stop..."

"Stop it... I am going to make tea... go to bathroom" pointing towards my hard on.

"What for... I don't know what to do with this. And yes, you are beautiful, sexy and bomb." I blurted out something which was riskier but I needed to take risks now. I was getting hornier. Trying to be innocent chap of the city only I know how much porn I stored and watched in last few months. Collections from Naughty America, Brazzers and all, oh wait whether I am into MILF. May be. YES

"Oh really, you are not kid anymore. I am going to kitchen..." She giggled as she glance at my cock for quick look and blushing she went to kitchen.

I rubbed over my cock and prayed to be lucky today noting that I have more than 6 Hrs for rest of 2 members of this family to return.

"Oh...shit. What the hell..." she shrieked and I rushed to kitchen finding her struggling with closing window. Rain water was now being coming in kitchen with strong wind which has started. I started to pull window panes but found bit difficult with wind forcing it in opposite direction. I closed windows but by then my face and t-shirt got drenched once again.

When I turned back she was standing there fully drenched looking at mess rain water created in her beautiful modular kitchen. I was looking at her wet top which was now see through making her laced bra visible through wet fabric. Her tops and shorts were sticking to her skin making her curves seen from top to toe. I was mesmerized and move forward coming close to her.

She looked at me and one lightening with thunderous noise did the rest. She flung herself back to me and this was clear signal that she trusted me a lot and more. I wrapped my arms around her and my hands wandered over exposed skin around her waist between tops and shorts. She let out a sigh and encouraged I moved my hands up on her back under her tops.

I sensed her hands moving under my t-shirt. I reached down and moving my hands over her waist moved further down on her ass. Her firm round ass was inviting and I pressed those couple of times. That was followed by moans and she released herself a little to look directly at me.

"We should not be doing this... this is so wrong... you are so young..." she said.

I replied with kiss on her lips trying to find way to put my tongue in her mouth. Surprisingly she allowed and we kissed passionately. We continued kissing with noises of moans growing. Passion took over us and I took her kitchen platform and made her back rest against it. We continued smooching while my hands moved up on her boobs under her tops squeezing them. Wow...wow what a firm boobs for this age. I could not stop myself and I pulled off her tops through her head. She was surprised with my actions and tried to withdraw. I pulled her again and kissed.

"Ajay, we are crossing limits."

"Let it be, give me the gift of my life..."

She kissed me and we started to smooch again and I got rid of her bra while she pulled off my T-shirt. I jumped on to kiss her boobs while fondling them. She unlocked her hair which was tied. She looked angel as her jet black hair fell just below her shoulders.

"Beautiful, you are an angel..."

"Hmmm..." she whispered loudly as I sucked her boobs one by one.

"Let's go to bedroom..." I carried her to nearby bedroom which happened to guestroom of the 3 bedroom apartment. We jumped on the bed, I pulled off her shorts and got rid of mine. She looked at my 8" cock already leaking with pre-cum...I pulled down her lacy panty and went ahead to lick her shaved pussy...first time I saw pussy in real life so close to it. Musky aroma drove me crazy and I kissed it couple of time before taking full lip sucking... sucking like vacuum trying to pull out nectar from it. She started moaning throwing her head back on pillow.

I sucked as my life, my future was on this. Yes... it was. After few minutes she pulled up and we smooched while I felt her hand searching for my cock. She caught hold of it and guided it in her pussy. Seems like jerking off before coming to her apartment helped me in not ejaculating quickly. With couple of hard push my cock sank in entire length in her pussy.

Oh god, she was tight...surprise...but it made me happier...I started pushing in and out... after couple of strokes I became comfortable and increased my pace. She was moaning loudly and whole rooms filled with our moans and my balls slapping her ass. I was pounding her pussy with all my might and bed started to squeak in our rhythm...

"Unhh...hunhh.aahh...aaahhh.aaahhaaaa...yes...yes..."

I locked her lips with mine holding her boobs with my both palms squeezing them. Missionary style felt so wonderful which was till now only on laptop screen... I kept pounding her pussy... slowly at times and again with full speed...this continued till next 15 minutes ...when I sensed that I am going to ejaculate...

"I am cumming... do it faster... ummmm...aaahhhaaaa...aahhh...yes...yes..." she announced and I continued banging her cunt...

"I am cumming too...shall I pull out..." I asked for her choice.

"Nooo... aaahh...ammm...come in me pussy..."

And, we came together, I ejaculated spurts after spurts of semen inside her cunt...I fell on top of her...we kissed and then I dropped myself besides her in the bed. My hard cock going limp now...I looked at her pussy which was slightly red and juices oozing out of it.

"How was it...? I hope this will be our secret. Hope I can trust you."

"Sure, till death... This is promise." I said with genuine words and looking in her eyes. Trust was evident.

* Phone rings ** mobile phone call *

She signals me to be quite and picks the phone on speaker mode. Her husband is calling, voice from other end.

"We are stuck here and water logging will delay us further, you have your dinner and we will manage here..."

"How is Anita, she has eaten something and you...." Mommy concern in her voice

"Yeah we had lavish lunch, just this bloody water... and we missed you..." smiling husband trying to be funny.

"Ok... thanks. I had lunch...by what time you guys will be able to make it..." Nisha aunty wanted to be sure as it was already confirmed that they will be able to make it after 9 PM.

"Don't know it may be late, 10 to 11 PM... We are comfortable here... don't worry. Take care and have proper dinner..."

"Take care, I will be waiting..."

"Ok...bye..." * long beep * signalling end of phone call. Nisha Aunty looked at wall clock which signalled 3:45 PM.

Next look towards me she smiled as my cock was back in action. I pulled her and rolled over her...

"Ouchhh...hey hold on...ouchhh" she was giggling as I was on top of her smooching her and squeezing her boobs again.

"Ready for round 2..." I said

"What if I say NO...?" She chuckled.

I was bit worried thinking whether this will end so soon...

"Let me go down..." She went down to my waist, holding my thick cock she started to kiss and took it in her mouth... wow. What a sweet surprise. Today is certainly my day...

"ohhhh...ummm..." I started moaning with my hands moving to hold her head. She started moving her head up and down working with her saliva on my cock. she definitely knew how to suck cock...I was feeling on top of cloud nine as she continued sucking my cock...I continued to moan and suddenly she stopped.

She made me lie down on my back and came on top of me...holding my cock she brought down herself positioning her wet pussy on tip of my cock...slowly she sat on it sinking whole cock with couple of up down movements.

"How does it feel young stud...I wanted to try this position for long..." She started to move up and down.

"Very good...fantastic, I am having the time of my life...ummmm" I said in pure lust grabbing her boobs, biting them moving forward. She started to increase speed jumping on me... I left her boobs and lied down to see mesmerising show of her jiggling boobs with her movements. She slowed down and asked me to change position...

I pushed her to lie on her belly and pulling her hips to make her push her ass up...doggy style.

"You know a lot..."

"Porn...you see...now let's try..."

"Go ahead young man...fuck me...and fuck me hard."

I was already impatient and horny enough, I pushed my cock hard and this time it went all length went in one shot. Her ass was driving me crazy, groping them hard I started stroking. Slapped her ass cheeks couple of time lightly. She started moaning. I grabbed her boobs from behind and mauled them like porn stars do and increased thumping her pussy with speed.

She was making all sort of noises gripping bed sheet with her palms. Noise of our bodies slapping against each other sounding clearly in otherwise quiet room. I was pumping her pussy holding her waist now and feeling of pressure building in my balls were evident.

I looked at clock to see my performance... pounding sexy mom for last 20 minutes now looked an achievement. I pulled her hair making horse riding style fucking scene. She cried "aahhhh...slow. Easy..."

I let out grunt while increasing my pounding her cunt with all I had, soon I was shooting my sperms in her pussy. I came again as my cock jerked again and again unloading 5-6 jets of semen... We collapsed on the bed with my cock still in her cunt...I kept kissing her face and then a lip kiss signalling one more successful round of mating.

"Please get condoms next time... I hope you will not like to lose this..." She cautioned me on unprotected sex. While I was happy that more of this sex will be in future.

"Sure but not next time...NEXT DAY." I chuckled

"Hey, I am exhausted... this is more than I ever expected... NO More today... "

I kissed her boobs once again...

"You do not seem to get enough of my boobs..."

"They are best... don't stop me..." I almost pleaded.

"Let's eat something..."

She moved away from me and bed. Taking away her undergarments to bathroom attached in the room... She came out fresh wearing her bra & panty...She took her fresh tops wearing it smoothly.

"What would you like to eat...?" she asked

"Come here..."

"Shut up... I am hungry... let us eat chicken and veg-rice." (Veg rice is rice baked with vegetables)

"That will be wonderful..."

She was fetching her clothes to wear something down... I stopped her...

"Please be like this... I love to see your legs..."

"What ...You want me cook like this...no way..."

"Please..." I pleaded

"Ok...lover boy...give me some time to cook... you take rest...:"

After some time we had lunch together. Food was lovely. Spicy and tastier. I was getting late now. I went to dress up.

"When we meet again and how to talk to you..."

"This is my visiting card...call on mobile only. We do it next time if you be good boy."

"Done... but before I leave can you please take care of this..."

"Oh my god... you are really a stud..." looking at my erection with surprise... She continued, "I must confess you made me feel like a girl today and I enjoyed our session... you deserve a blowjob."

She came down on me and I pushed down my shorts out of my legs. She immediately started sucking my cock ...what a pleasure. Little bit of ache after 2 rounds of passionate sex but who is complaining. She started blowing me like an expert and I was pushing her head to take all of my cock deep throating. Slurrppp noises continued for few more minutes adding to my pleasure...

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • School Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds