• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Coaxing Christine Ch. 02

Coaxing Christine Ch. 02

Christine just about attacked Phil once they got inside the door that night. She was all over him like he'd just picked her up on the street and gave her a wad of cash. They had sex on a chair in the living room. Christine rode his cock kissing on him and rotating her beautiful ass around. Seemed like she couldn't get enough sex that evening.

She had lots to drink and Phil knew it. It gave him the perfect opportunity to ask her questions as they fucked that night.

"Did you like all those men starring at your body tonight baby?"

"Yes.....It got me so wet..." She purred.

Yes. Her pussy felt very wet and very hot that night. Phil pulled the dress down under her shoulders and sucked on each nipple as she pushed them forward into his face.

"That's it honey. Suck mommy's tits."

Phil kept licking and sucking giving a gentle bit here and there.

Phil arched his back driving his cock as deep as he could inside her wet hot pussy.

"That's it baby. Give it to me. Mommy needs it so bad."

"You should have invited one of those men home with us tonight." He said looking into her eyes wondering what kind of reaction he was going to get.

"Oh...Honey.....Just fuck me OK...."

Phil kept pushing up hoping to get a better response from his wife.

"You'd make a good HotWife baby. You know that?"

She giggled. "Yes. I guess I would."

"Love to see you fuck other men sometime. Maybe a black guy?" There he said it. Waiting for a reaction.

"Oh...Yeah....Give it to me...."

Christine pushed her pussy down harder squeezing her pussy very tight now.

"Wouldn't that feel nice inside you baby. A big black cock I mean."

"Oh Yeah.......Maybe......I'd be so frightened the first time."

Oh my God! She said it! Phil didn't know what to say next. He's mind kept thinking of things to say. Than.....

"Maybe we'll find you a nice Blackman we can trust. What do you think baby?" Phil asked as he kept arching his body up harder into his wife.

Her eyes were almost closed. She was still kissing on his face as they fucked.

"I don't know.....I wouldn't know anyone...."

Than it hot him. He'd mention Peter.

"How about that nice black man that lives behind us baby. He's tall, muscular and works out all the time. I bet he has a big thick cock. "

Her eyes were closed as her body rotated above Phil.

Phil added. "He seems like a nice man too."

"I like him."

Oh God. Phil loved that response. Phil knew she was drunk but she was giving him an answer. He felt her pussy clamp down even harder now.

"That's it baby. Pretend your riding a big black cock."

Christine kept going as her ass rotating around almost in circles above Phil's cock. Suddenly her body tensed and her ass started to shake. She opened her mouth very wide. No words came out. Just a grunt as an orgasm hit her all at once.

Phil was wide eyed watching Christine as she had this very intense orgasm. Tits quivering, ass shaking than she almost sounded like she was choking as she let out a very loud groan. Her body began to relax soon after as Phil held onto her ass.

He know this would be the beginning of something different in their marriage. He wouldn't push any further tonight. He'd wait until he heard from Peter and see what he suggested to do next.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Coaxing Christine Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1195 milliseconds