• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Mom Entranced

Mom Entranced

Cory Kramer was walking down the sidewalk in a shaded neighborhood in a town called Cooperville falls, Cory was 18-years-old, 5'9'', stocky build, short brown hair, hazel eyes. he's also in the boy's basketball and football teams. he's also best friends with Jonathan Crawford. on that day Cory was walking on the sidewalk wearing underwear, shirt, shorts, socks, shoes, until he was at the Crawford house, he walked up on the sidewalk, on the front porch steps, on the front porch, He knocked on the front door and ringed the doorbell, Cory waited until he heard someone walking inside the house, the front door opened, Cory saw Jonathan's beautiful, attractive, 5'10'', shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, beautiful body, curvy legs, wearing bra, underwear, shirt, shorts, socks, Her name was Gretchen Crawford, She was a 27-year-old Divorcee woman,was standing in the living room that had a couch, end tables, recliner, table, pictures on the wall, an entertainment center with a TV and a DVD Player.

"Hi. Mrs. Crawford is Jonathan Home?," Cory asked as he was still looking at her.

"No he's not home, he's at his part-time job," Gretchen answered feeling uncomfortable of him looking at her.

"Oh I see," Cory said as he was holding his hypnotizer machine that he had made in his pocket.

"would you like to come in and wait for him?," Gretchen asked as she stood back from him.

"Uh, Yeah, Thanks," Cory answered as he walked inside the living room as Gretchen closed the door behind him.

"You could sit down and watch some TV, if you want?," Gretchen asked as she handed him the remote control.

"Ok thanks," Cory answered as he took the remote control from her.

Gretchen walked into the kitchen that had a table and chairs, fridge, stove, sink, pictures on the wall, She sat down on the kitchen table and started snapping green beans and putting them in another bowl, While Cory was watching TV, Until The Telephone Ringed.

"I'll get it," Cory said as he got up and walked over to the phone.

He picked-up the Receiver and started talking on the telephone. Meanwhile Gretchen was still snapping green beans, Until Cory walked into the kitchen, he walked up to her, and took out his hypnotizer machine.

"Mrs. Crawford?," Cory asked as he looked at her.

"Yes, Cory," Gretchen answered as she looked up from her snapping green beans.

Cory turned on his hypnotizer machine until the light started flashing and spinning around and around and around and around and around.

"Look at the light, don't turn away from it, just look at the light," Cory said as the light continued flashing and spinning around and around and around and around and around.

Gretchen sat in her chair as the light continued flashing and spinning around and around and around and around and around and around in her eyes.

"You are under my control, you will call me master, when I give you a command you will obey me without question, you are mine, mind body and soul, when I give you a command you will say, yes master I understand and I obey, do you understand me, slave?," Cory asked as he looked at her.

"Yes Master I Understand and I obey," Gretchen answered in a hypnotic trance.

"Good," Cory said as he turned his hypnotizer machine off and put it back in his pocket.

"now slave I want you to move your hands on your shoulder length blonde hair, do you understand?," Cory asked as he looked at a hypnotic-entranced Gretchen.

"Yes master I understand and I obey," Gretchen answered in a hypnotic-entranced voice.

A Hypnotic-Entranced Gretchen slowly lifted up her hands and slowly moved them on her shoulder length blonde hair, while Cory was watching her, with his loving eyes thinking what else to make her do.

"Now Slave come with me," Cory said as he looked at her.

"Yes master I understand and I obey," Gretchen replied in a hypnotic-entranced as she stood up.

She fallowed Cory out of the kitchen up the stairs down the hallway that had pictures on the wall past Jonathan's bedroom into her master bedroom.

"go stand by your bed and wait for me," Cory said as he walked inside the master bedroom.

"Yes master I understand and I obey," Gretchen replied in a hypnotic-entranced voice.

Gretchen walked inside her master bedroom and stopped at her master bed while Cory closed the door behind them he walked up toward her he turned her around and looked at her with his loving eyes.

"Slave may I take off your shirt?," Cory asked as he looked at her.

"Yes Master," Gretchen answered in a hypnotic-entranced voice.

Cory slowly took her shirt off of her body, he took her shorts off of her, he took off her socks, he looked at her.

"Slave can I take off your bra?," Cory asked as he looked at her nude body.

"Yes Master," Gretchen answered in a hypnotic-Entranced voice.

Cory put his arms around her and took off her bra put them on the floor he started caressing her body he carefully laid her down on top of her bed and continued moving his hands all over her body he started kissing her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Mom Entranced

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 257 milliseconds