• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Step-Mom's New Life

A Step-Mom's New Life

1234

*******************************************************

This is a revised and resubmitted story written by me. Hope

you enjoy it as much if not more than the original.

*******************************************************

Amanda sat on the balcony sipping her tea as she listened to the waves rolling against the shoreline and watched the morning sun slowly ascend over the horizon. A sarong lay under her, covering her chair, as the first rays of the sun's light gently touched and warmed her naked form. "Not too bad for a woman who just had a baby", she thought to herself as she looked at her body. At 30 years old, she stood 5-foot 6-inches tall and measured 36C-26-35. Her skin was a golden brown and the tan-lines that were once so prominent were almost gone. Her jet-black hair once again hung loosely down to her waist and her chocolate-brown eyes sparkled in the sunlight as she thought of the ironies of life that had brought her back to "The Islands".

Taking another sip of her tea she closed her eyes and was instantly carried back to those early years. She had been born in this very house to a Polynesian mother and an English father. They had been a very close family and the house was continuously filled with laughter and happy times. Blushing, she remembered just how close they had been as fleeting images of her parents walking around the house nude drifted through her memories followed quickly by images of the two of them enjoying their "mommy and daddy play time" in different rooms throughout the house.

Those happy times had ended when she had been five years old and the family moved to the mainland so she could attend the prestigious schools her parents had worked so hard to get her into. She had graduated, with honors, from college when she was 21 and had been working in an architect's office for several years when she met her future husband, Keith. They seemed to be a perfect match for each other and even her parents had approved when she had moved in with Keith and his fifteen year old son, Dale, after only a few months of dating. Six months later they were married. Smiling, she remembered the fun times that they all had together as a family and how they had abruptly ended when Keith was killed in a freak accident on a construction site.

At 27 years old, she had suddenly found herself a widow and the step-mother of an eighteen year old son. Fortunately, the lawsuit that followed left them "well-off" so there weren't any major concerns about money so long as they didn't go crazy with their spending.

As expected, she and Dale grew closer as they shared their grief and the normal day-to-day routines of being a family until they were able to talk about virtually anything, so it wasn't surprising when she asked Dale if it was ok with him if she started dating.

Unfortunately, she was quickly swallowed up in the "shark pond" of the dating scene and found that the only men that were interested in going out with a widow who had an eighteen year old step-son were the ones who wanted only one thing ... sex. No matter how often she tried it was always the same thing over and over again.

After an especially bad date she came home crying so hard that she didn't even notice Dale and his new girlfriend, Julie, stretched out on the living room couch as she ran to her bedroom and slammed the door.

"Wow!" Julie whispered.

Dale pulled away and stood up while pulling up his pants as he replied. "I'm not sure what the fuck happened but I've NEVER seen Amanda like that. I better go check on her. I'm sorry."

Quickly sitting up, Julie started to pull her clothes back on as well. "Don't worry about it. Just go and check on her. I'll be there as soon as I get a few things back on," she answered with a soft seductive tone.

"SHIT", Dale thought as he looked at Julie's exposed body in the dim lights from the hallway. Julie had a body that most men and some women lusted for. Standing 5-foot 7-inches tall, she had sun-bleached blonde hair that hung to the middle of her back, emerald green eyes that sparkled when she was excited and a 35C-25-33 body that somehow seemed to look even better when he remembered that she was 5 years older than him.

He had met Julie several weeks before in a math class that they were both auditing for college. Maybe it was fate or the fact that he was so much at ease when talking with an older woman but he and Julie quickly found themselves drawn to each other. Though they had gone out together with a group of friends from school several times tonight was their first solo date and both had hoped it would end with them in bed together which they now realized wasn't going to happen ... at least not tonight.

"Dale ... Dale ... pssssstttttt ... Earth to Dale. Remember your step-mom? Get going," Julie whispered with a grin on her face, as she pulled her blouse on and buttoned it.

Pulled from his daze, Dale turned and headed down the hallway to Amanda's room with Julie close behind him. Lightly knocking on the door he called, "Amanda? Amanda? Are you ok? It's Dale. Can I come in?"

He could hear shuffling noises in the room before she replied. "Ya, come on in," in a whisper so soft that he barely heard it.

When he opened the door he found Amanda in bed with the sheet pulled up to her chest and a box of Kleenex tissues on her lap. Her eyes were red and swollen from crying and the remains of her dress were lying on the floor.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Nothing."

"Don't give me that shit! Something must have happened for you to be crying like this and ..." picking up the pieces of her dress "... this says that something definitely happened," he said with concern in his voice.

Sitting up in bed, the sheet slid lower on her breasts as Amanda replied. "I'm sorry but this is something that ... well ... I just don't feel comfortable talking to you about."

Dale stood quietly as his emotions and body fought a battle that neither would win. His emotions urged him to take her in his arms and hold her tight to let her know he was there for her and would protect her while a sudden surge deep in his groin caused his cock to begin to stir at the sight of Amanda's exposed cleavage. The inner conflict left him standing there unable to think of anything to say or do except stare at her.

Suddenly Julie stepped out from behind Dale, "Hi. I am Julie, Dale's friend. I know this may sound presumptuous of me but would it help to talk to another woman?"

Surprised by Julie's sudden appearance, Amanda jumped causing the sheet to slide even lower and expose her areola and nipples to Dale's gaze before she grabbed it and pulled it back up to cover herself. First looking at Dale and then at Julie, Amanda slowly nodded her head, "Ya, I think a good woman-to-woman talk is exactly what I need right now."

Gently placing her hands on Dale's shoulders, Julie turned him around and directed him towards the door. "You heard what the lady said fella. 'Woman-to-woman' so unless you plan on growing a pair of these in the next few moments" she said as she placed her hands under her breasts and lifted them, "I guess you'll have to wait in the living room."

Dale quietly did as he was told and headed down the hallway as he heard Julie closing Amanda's door behind him.

Slowly turning back towards Amanda, Julie asked in a concerned voice, "So what happened?"

"Same as every other time."

"Ok and what's that?" Julie asked again as she walked over to Amanda's bed and sat on the side of it.

"You meet a guy. You think, or hope, that he's different. That maybe he's the one. He treats you nice, takes you to dinner, maybe a show or dancing, a few drinks and then BAMMM. The next thing you know he's got his hands all over you, grabbing at you like a piece of meat and trying to get you to go some place with him and fuck. Tonight was probably the worst night ever. I've known this guy for years. He even knew my husband. Everything started out great. Then he starts talking about how he knows what a 'widow woman' like me needs and how he's just the guy to give it to me. The dumb fuck even went so far as to tell me about some of the other 'widow women' he's 'taken care of'. That was it. I grabbed his balls and squeezed as hard as I could. For a second I thought his eyeballs were going to pop out of his head before I left go. I left him sitting in the restaurant holding his balls and groaning while I went outside and grabbed a cab to bring me home," Amanda sobbed as the tears rolled down her cheeks.

Instinctively, Julie pulled Amanda to her and hugged her tight against her own body as she rubbed and patted Amanda's back while doing her best to comfort her. Amanda slowly relaxed and lay her head on Julie's shoulder. Without even thinking about it Julie kissed Amanda lightly on her head and softly whispered, "Shhhhh, it'll be ok. I know how you feel. I was in a committed relationship for four years before we split-up," Julie whispered as she stroked Amanda's hair. "It's the same for most women who've been in a relationship for any period of time. Certain guys instantly think that if a woman doesn't have a husband or partner any more they must be starved for what the guy has dangling between their legs. Little do they know that it's probably the thing we miss the least ... at least in the beginning."

Amanda nodded her head as she listened not even noticing that the sheet had slipped downwards again. "My husband once told me that there were two types of men when it came to sex; the lovers and the fuckers. The first one is the guy who will do anything to satisfy his partner ... including being a fucker some times. God ... there were times when we fucked each other so hard I thought we were going break this bed. The second type of guy simply doesn't care; all he wants to do is get his own satisfaction and the hell with what the woman wants or needs. Unfortunately, that's the type of guy I seem to be attracting lately." Vaguely, Amanda felt her body responding as she remembered what she and her husband had done together and her nipples began to harden and press against Julie, only the thin material of Julie's top separating them.

Julie pretended not to feel the hardness pushing against her as she slid her hand downwards gently massaging Amanda's neck and shoulders, before continuing lower to caress and massage her bare back.

Instinctively, Amanda moaned before quickly pulling away. "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. Maybe I do need a man to fuck me. Just talking about my husband has got me so turned on."

Julie laughed. "I totally understand."

Amanda looked at her quizzically before realizing what had been about to happen when she had come home. "You mean ... you and Dale?"

Julie nodded her head as she continued to smile.

"I'm soooo sorry," Amanda replied.

"Hey don't worry about it. It's okay. Thinking about it will just make it all the better when it does happen. The question right now is what to do about you."

"I don't know. Maybe I should just join a convent or something," Amanda laughed.

"Hmmmm, now that gives me an idea."

"WHAT??? I was kidding."

"I know. I was just thinking about you joining something. I just heard about a new dating site on the InterNet that might be just the thing you're looking for. It's a WebSite for singles, divorcees, and "widow women" to find someone with the same interests as them. They advertise that sometimes the matches even land up getting into permanent relationships and marriage. What do you think? Wanna try it? I'll help if you want."

Amanda continued to sit in bed, her breasts still exposed to Julie, as she thought about it. "I'm not sure. I mean what's to say you won't land up with some wacko?'

"They say the screening process is pretty intense so you shouldn't have to worry about that but 'hey' even if the person is a bit crazy can it get any worse then the guys you've been going out with."

Instantly both women began to laugh.

"No, probably not but I'll have to think about it. Thanks Julie ... and sorry about the Amanda interuptus."

Julie leaned forward and hugged Amanda before she stood and headed for the door.
"Not problem. Like I said waiting only makes it better." She then grabbed the box of tissues and flipped it over and began to write, "Just in case you change your mind here's the web address for the site."

"Thank you," Amanda called as Julie left the room. Almost instantly she could hear the low murmur of Dale and Julie talking before a long silence followed the then the sound of the front door closing and Dale walking back down the hall towards her room. It was only at the very last second that she realized that her breasts were still completely exposed and she pulled the sheet up over them again.

"So is everything okay now?" Dale asked as he entered the room.

"Maybe not okay but certainly better. Julie is a very nice woman."

Dale noticed that Amanda had used the word 'woman' rather than the typical 'girl' that she used when talking about his dates but let it go. "Ya, she is."

"So how did you meet her?" Amanda asked. The next several hours flew by as Dale told Amanda all about how he and Julie had met, their similar interests, how easy is was to talk to her and about the fact that he was hoping to see her again very soon.

"She seems to think pretty highly about you too and I know that she definitely wants to see a whole lot more of you," Amanda answered with a smile on her face as she rolled over to turn off the light next to her bed. "Good Night, Dale."

Standing up, Dale leaned over and gently kissed Amanda on the cheek, "Good Night," before leaving the room. It was only when he was half way to his room that he caught on to the double meaning about Julie wanting to "see a whole lot more" of him.

The next morning seemed like any other as Dale and Amanda got ready for the day but once Dale left for school Amanda quickly turned on the computer and found the WebSite that Julie had told her about. She read everything that the WebSite proposed and even double checked it through other review sites before finally taking the plunge and filling out the questionnaire. "Now I wait," she thought to herself as she hit the ENTER button to submit her profile.

Amanda waited the three days that were required to confirm her profile and then checked the private e-mail address she had set up for her account. She couldn't believe it when she found she already had a dozen replies from potential matches. She spent the next several hours reading each of the responses until she came to the one listed as "JJ-24". Though 24 years old it was quickly apparent to Amanda that "JJ" was much more mature then the name indicated and that they shared a lot in common including their mutual dislike for "one-night-stands" and that "JJ" didn't seem to mind that she had a son.

Amanda responded to the e-mail and was pleasantly surprised when a reply was returned almost immediately. The next several hours seemed to melt away as the two wrote messages back and forth until Amanda took the leap of asking when they could meet.

"JJ's" response arrived within minutes. "How about this Friday; 8:00 o'clock at the PUB on 8th Ave?"

Amanda smiled as she replied, "Yes," since it had been one of hers and Keith's favorite restaurants.

The rest of the week seemed to pass in slow-motion for Amanda as her anticipation of meeting "JJ" increased. Friday morning Amanda awoke to the feel of the warmth of the sun shining through her window, caressing her nude body stirring sensations that she hadn't felt since Keith's death. Intuitively, her hands moved to her chest and she began to lightly rub around her breasts moving closer and closer to her nipples as she watched them harden and enlarge. Keith had always marveled at how hard they got when she was excited and how they were like switches directly attached to the bundle of nerves at her womanly core, more than once she had orgasmed by having him lick and suck on them when they were making love. Closing her eyes she imagined Keith being there in bed with her and playing with her; teasing her. Gently she cupped her breasts and squeezed them causing a moan to escape her lips. "God, I need this ..." she thought as she continued to move her hands over her breasts. "I need to have someone play with my body. I need someone to squeeze my tits and nipples. I need someone to lick my pussy and then fuck me until I can't move."

For the briefest of moments she thought about the fact that Dale was in the house and might hear her before she took her nipples between her thumbs and fingers and squeezed. Instantly, her back arced as it felt like a bolt of lightening was surging from her nipples to her clit. "Yes, now... now," she heard, whispered, in her head as her hand slid from her left breast and across her stomach to the tangle of hair that surrounded her aroused pussy.

Instantly she remembered the look in Keith's eyes the first time he had seen her nude pussy. For some reason she had offered to shave herself bald but he had told her, "I fell in love with a woman not a little girl and when I make love to you I want to feel a woman in every way."

The memory triggered her desires sending them soaring as she arched her back pressing her pussy against her hand. "God, I miss him," she whispered as she lightly ran her hand across her pussy. Her lips were full and puffy, coated with a layer of her juices.

Pressing gently they spread to accept her finger as it slid between them. "That's it. Remember how Keith used to love doing this? Remember how he used to tease you as he descended on your clit?" she quarried as her finger moved closer to its target.

Suddenly the room was filled with the sound of a quick intake of air as she reached the aroused bundle of nerves. "SSSHHHhhhhhhhh," as her mind continued reliving her times with Keith.

"Now tickle it. Tickle your clit. Feel how wet you're getting. Yessssssss, that's it. God, your pussy juices are dripping from you almost like a faucet. Now slide a finger inside of your pussy. Slowly ... slowly ... that's it. Just a little bit."

"Mmmmmmmm, that feels so good," she whispered aloud. "Now a little more. Ohhhhh, don't stop rubbing your clit. That's it, now all the way. Slide your finger and find your "Spot". Be gentle ... remember it's been awhile. Yaaaaaa, it feels so fucking good. Yess, yess, yess, now pump your finger in and out of your pussy. Rub your juices across your clit and get it good and slick. That's it, now slide a second finger into your pussy. You always liked it when your pussy was stretched. Does that feel good? Remember what you used to say when you got this turned on? Go on say it ... go on."

A whispered moan escaped Amanda's lips as her fingers continued to play with her clit and pump in and out of her pussy. "Fuck me. Fuck me with your fingers, darling. Fill my pussy and fuck me like the wanton slut I love to be. Fuck my pussy with your fingers and make me ...," suddenly the vision of Keith faded and was replaced with Dale's face as her orgasm rocketed through her. "Oh my god ... oh my god ... oh my god ... yess ... yesss ... yesssssss ... cummmmiiIIINNNNGGGG," she screamed aloud as tremors surged through her and her hips bucked up against her hand. Stars exploded in front of her eyes as her orgasm surged and flowed throughout her until she sighed and collapsed on the bed limp and satisfied.

Dale couldn't believe what he had just seen. He knew that Amanda and his father had a great sex life from the times when he had heard these same sounds escape from the bedroom but this was the first time that he'd ever actually seen Amanda not as his step-mother but as a woman ... a woman with needs ... sexual needs. His cock pressed against the insides of his pants as he quickly headed to the bathroom.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Step-Mom's New Life

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds