• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cain and his Sister

Cain and his Sister

Genesis 4 King James Version (KJV)

8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

9 And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?

10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

13 And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.


"Where is it you're going?" Ellie asked.

"Dunno, really," Cain replied, obviously feeling downcast. "God called me a fugitive and a vagabond and stuff."

"Well, you did kill Abel. You can't expect Him to be happy."

Cain didn't try to argue. Everyone had said that his temper would get him into trouble one day. Cain had never believed them.

"I was thinking that it might be good to get out of here for a bit. You know, let Him calm down... and I was wondering... " Cain pondered. He didn't want to be completely alone when he cast himself out.

"Wondering what?" Ellie asked.

"Whether you might want to come with me?"

"And do what?"

"Just have a wander. See what's out there. Have some adventures..."

"You're not planning on killing me are you?" Ellie asked suspiciously.

"Of course not!" Cain started blushing. "I was actually thinking..."

"What?"

"That you might like to...?"

"Like to...?" Ellie shrugged.

"Well, it's just that we'll be out there all alone and..."

"And what?" Cain tried to think of the best way to phrase what he was thinking.

"Well... I'm a man... and you're a woman..."

"And..."

"And we'll be alone, with only the stars for company. I'd build a nice fire. Get some meat barbecuing."

Ellie's stomach rumbled. "Actually that sounds... quite romantic," she said. Cain knew what the reward was for a man being 'romantic'.

"And the sex?" Cain blurted.

"Well, I suppose if we were out under the stars and you were being all romantic and stuff, there would be certain duties to uphold," Ellie said meaningfully.

Cain was learning that life was complicated. Yes, he had anger management issues but if he could just keep his temper under control, he was going to be able to make something of himself with or without the help of Him. Of all Adam's progeny, Ellie was the one who set Cain's heart racing and his cock throbbing. If he was going to spend his time out in the wilderness, spending his nights balls-deep in his sister's sopping snatch was the best he could hope for.

*****

"So which way do you want to go?" Ellie asked.

"East," Cain answered. He'd been out and about a few times and previous adventures had told him that east was the better bet. There were others that way, although no-one ever spoke of them. It was as though they didn't really exist.

"Are you sure you brought everything we need?" Ellie asked.

Cain hefted the pack and felt something crunch in his spine. "And a lot of things you surely don't need," he thought. He was going to give an instinctively angry answer to Ellie's question but changed his mind at the last second.

"You're the only thing I need," he said, slipping his hand into that of his sister.

"Awwwww!" she said, swooning.

"I'm really looking forward to doing my... duties," Ellie said. Cain had to subtly re-arrange the way his clothes were interacting with the bindings of his backpack. He had a full-on boner and it was hellishly painful if he didn't get it pointing upwards.

Since he was hidden from the presence of God, Cain had a little pocket fumble as soon as Ellie turned away before following his sister's shapely legs up the first slope. He wasn't going to be able to walk far with his third leg extended, so decided that they'd make camp as soon as they got over the first couple of hills. That way he'd still have plenty of energy to burn off and plenty of time to make himself comfortable for the night.

The desert nights were cold but Cain had an idea that they wouldn't have any trouble keeping warm.

*****

Cain's plan of a lazy, sex-filled holiday backfired. Ellie was all full of enthusiasm at her first adventure away from the family. She insisted that they walk all day, through the heat of the afternoon sun and on into the evening. By nightfall, Cain was paggered. All thoughts of sexual conquest had slipped from his mind and it was with great relief that he simply rolled out the sleeping mats as they came across a watering hole in the desert.

Even the sight of his sister skinny dipping under a star-encrusted sky wasn't enough to rouse Cain from his mat as he chewed on dried meat popsicles and downed as much fresh water as his stomach could handle.

As Ellie slipped her naked body deeper into the waters, Cain slipped into a dreamless sleep.

Cain was woken by something stroking his cock. "Ooooh, Ellie!" he hissed, thinking what a wonderful start to the day his sister was giving him. Only as other, less primal parts of Cain's mind started to surface into something approaching consciousness did he realise that Ellie was snoring lightly on the sleeping mat next to him. He peered down and found himself looking into a pair of soft brown eyes. A light blue shawl was drawn across the woman's face, so only her shaped eyebrows and the bridge of her nose were visible. She had used some kind of soot to apply a shadow around her eyes and the effect was spectacular in the half-light of the early morning.

The stranger's eyes flicked across to the slumbering form of Ellie and the woman extended a finger over her hidden lips as Cain thought about raising the alarm.

Instead, another part of his body was raised. The woman's hand circled Cain's cock, pulling it into life. Cain couldn't help but admire his own manhood; as the pink and purple head engorged with enough blood to make it shiny, Cain knew that he had given the woman a pleasant surprise.

Her pretty eyes gazed at his manhood even as she kissed Cain's exposed scrotum through her veil. Cain was sure that the woman was beautiful; the dark pools of her eyes were enough to swallow him. She trailed kisses up the length of Cain's cock, from the soft warm skin of his scrotum to the very tip of his erection. To Cain's surprise she kept moving up.

Her whole body slid over him, her shoulders and hips swaying to unheard music. Cain had a flash of bare flesh under the heavy robes. The woman had a slender, muscular body, strengthened by endless days roaming around the hard desert. "I need something from you," she whispered huskily, as something soft and wet touched the end of Cain's cock.

Cain looked around, expecting to see Ellie wide awake and angry but she was slumbering peacefully. "I need your seed." The woman chewed her lip, as though she had said more than she had intended and was now punishing herself.

"My seed?" Cain croaked.

"We have the same problem, you and I. Bloodlines. Your sister there... it would perhaps be better if you didn't father her child." Cain wasn't fussy when it came down to it. Any woman was fair game as far as he was concerned – after all, it wasn't as if God had given him much choice when it came to finding a mate.

"Who are you?"

"You and your kind would call me one of 'The Others', although we too are God's children." Cain really didn't care. The only thing which might stop him from having sex with this woman was currently twitching her way through a dream.

Cain stopped asking questions and simply accepted that he was lying on his back in the middle of the desert with a beautiful woman running her wet slit along the length of his cock. She somehow teased Cain's cock away from his body and he tensed in anticipation of what it would feel like as she took him inside her.

She didn't use her hands to guide him; instead she skilfully guided his cock through her slick opening with subtle undulations of her hips. The woman didn't seem to be doing anything but Cain found himself basking in the slippery luxury of being buried inside a woman's body. It was deliciously tight and he had a satisfying sense of filling her.

She made no effort to resist as Cain slid his hands under her desert robes and followed her smooth skin all the way up to the point where her bony hips jutted out. Cain gripped and pulled his hands down as he eased his hips up.

The woman sighed and the way her eyes rolled up into her skull made Cain groan with his own satisfaction. So this was sex. It was a welcome splash of colour in Cain's world of black and white.

The undulating movement of the woman's hips took on more meaning. Cain could feel the contours of her velvety pussy changing as her muscles tightened and flexed.

It was gentle but consistent and insistent. There was no question in Cain's mind that this woman knew what she was doing. She was going to take his seed from him and as he reached a state of advanced arousal, he was happy to let that happen. He hadn't had to thrust his hips once. She had done all the work. It made Cain feel cherished and appreciated for the first time in his life. He stared at the mysterious woman who could make him feel cherished out here in the middle of the desert, wondering who she was and how he was going to find her again.

Cain wanted to resist the approaching ecstasy for he knew that it would quickly fade and as it did, the mirage would fade just as rapidly. The woman let out a whimper. Cain hadn't considered that she was pushing towards her own fulfilment. He could see movement under her robe and knew that she was playing with her breast, or perhaps just a nipple.

She seemed to demand movement from his inert body and Cain found that it helped to stave off his own pleasure to concentrate on lifting his hips in sync with the way she was riding him. Her groaning thrusts quickened and her excitement mounted to the point where she seemed to be throwing her body at his, slamming it down. She stopped with another simple whimper but Cain was privy to the tumultuous riot of spasming muscles and tightening tendons which were ripping and pulling under the robes.

Cain was drawn up into her sexual storm and his pleasure burst inside her. Her muscles seemed to milk him as they pulsed in perfect harmony with his own throbbing need. "I think I've got what I came for," the woman said, disconnecting herself from Cain's slick cock. She paused, her leaking pussy hovering over Cain's crotch. "Are you planning on staying out in the desert?"

"I guess?" Cain replied.

"It's just that my sisters are in a similar position to me..." Even in his post-coital funk, Cain thought the edges of the woman's eyes were betraying a conspiratorial smirk under the face covering.

"You mean?" Cain looked over at Ellie then gazed up at the woman.

"Don't worry about her. I gave her a little something to help her sleep when I arrived." The woman gave an apologetic shrug. "So are you up for a little bouncy, bouncy with my sisters?" Cain tried to imagine endless nights of sex with a steady stream of sisters appearing out of the darkness, demanding to take his sperm into their bodies. It proved to be beyond his wildest imaginings.

"If you think it's important," Cain said, "I'd be glad to help." There was another of the conspiratorial smirks.

"I'll bet!"

Cain found himself feeling strangely uncomfortable as he lay back and looked up as the brightening sky. He'd always been told that sin was to be punished, not rewarded.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cain and his Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds