• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 16

Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 16

Sorry for the delay, I was busy with other stories and was also trying to think of a way to make this story not seem repetitive.

If you have read the previous chapters, you know what will basically happen although this will be a little different. The next few chapters will be styled similar to this one.

I have decided that this story will end on chapter 28, and I already know exactly how the last three chapters will go. The ending of the story is set in stone.

--

Taylor woke up the next morning feeling sick as a dog. Samantha and I awoke to the ungodly sounds that she was making in the bathroom. After a few minutes of her sickness noises, she shuffled back into the bedroom looking as pale as a ghost.

"I guess I caught something," she said as she turned around and dashed back into the bathroom.

"I hope we didn't get her sick," Samantha said before getting out of bed and scurrying into the bathroom to tend to our nude, sick guest.

I got out of bed and got dressed before heading into the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee. As soon as I sat down, Samantha (dressed in her robe) led Taylor (dressed in mine) into the living room. My blonde lover gently sat down and let out a load groan as I joined the girls.

"I think it's the flu," Samantha said as she sat at the opposite end of the couch, allowing me to sit between them.

"Just my luck, I get to see you for the first time in a year and I get sick," Taylor quietly said as she held her stomach. "So much for a fun weekend."

"We can still have fun," I said, taking a sip from my cup.

"How? I can't have sex like this, I'll vomit all over the place," she responded, trying to force a smile.

"That's not what I meant," I said. "We haven't seen each other in a year like you said. I'm pretty sure that you have had some hot little flings in that time, how about you just tell me about one of them."

"You aren't wrong," Taylor said with a laugh. "I've had some fun times with some girls you know of."

"Have you seen Carrie since the birthday party?" I asked.

"That was one of the best nights," Taylor said as she sat upright, ready to tell the story.

--

Taylor arrived back in Nashville after spending Thanksgiving with her family in Pennsylvania. She had been invited to a country music charity event being held at the Grand Ole Opry. Despite her full-fledged turn to pop music, she wanted to hold on to her roots and assist in a good cause.

Having come right from the airport to the Opry, Taylor did not have any alone time to partake in her favorite illegal activity. She made a quick phone call to her dealer, Maria, and scurried about half a mile away to meet her. The blonde starlet spotted a shiny new pickup truck sitting near a bar with her good friend inside, looking around for her customer. Taylor quickly slipped inside, paid for a week's worth of her sweet green lover and darted away just as fast as she arrived.

Taylor returned back at the Opry and made her way inside, trying to find an empty room away from the crowded lobby. She stopped as she saw a small office with the door ajar to her right. She looked inside and called out to find the coast was clear. The coast was indeed clear and the eager stoner went inside and locked the door.

Taylor cleared a small spot on the desk and pulled out her bag and papers. As she was rolling a joint, an alert went off on her phone. She reached into her handbag and pulled it out, finding a text from her smoking buddy, Carrie.

"Where are you at? I know you have stuff on you and I want in," the text read.

"Go into the lobby, take the hallway on the left and look for a dark green door on your right. Knock three times and I'll let you in. Rolling one as I type," she texted back.

"What are you wearing?" Carrie quickly sent back. "I want a little more than some smoke."

"I'm in a little pink dress but I can take it off before you get here," she responded.

"Keep it on, I want to get the work done myself babe," the older woman responded. "I've got a long black one on."

Taylor sent a smiley face back before resuming her job of rolling the joint, now knowing that she would not smoke alone. She quickly finished it up and put it between her lips. She lit it and took a deep hit as she heard three knocks on the office door. With a smile on her face, she unlocked the door and pulled Carrie inside.

Before Carrie could talk, Taylor pressed her lips to hers and gave her a smoky kiss. Carrie instantly sucked the potent pot smoke into her lungs while her tongue slid across Taylor's. The younger girl pulled away and let Carrie slowly blow the large cloud of smoke into her face.

"Missed you too," Carrie said as she felt a knock on the door against her back. "Who the?"

Taylor hid out of view as Carrie turned around and opened the door. She peeked out and saw Cassadee Pope standing there, dressed in a sparkly silver dress, holding a familiar cell phone in her hand.

"Carrie, you dropped this in the lobby," Cassadee said as she handed it to Carrie. "What are you doing in there?" she asked before taking a whiff of the thick scent emanating from the room. "Wow, really? I didn't know you smoked weed."

Carrie nervously pulled Cassadee into the room and shut the door, wanting to prevent the smell from hitting anyone else in the nose. Cassadee was flustered as she was yanked inside. She spotted Taylor holding the joint and gasped.

"You too?" she asked. "Is there a little club I'm not aware of?"

"You don't know the half of it," Taylor said as she handed the joint to Carrie. "I guess the secret is out, you can't tell anyone about this."

"Why? It's no big deal, a lot of people do it," Cassadee said.

"True but I don't want anyone to know that I do," Taylor explained. "And I'm sure Carrie feels the same way."

"Yep," Carrie said as she blew another cloud of smoke out of her lungs in Taylor's direction. She looked at Cassadee at held out the joint. "You wanna join us?"

"I haven't smoked in years but sure, why not," she said as she took the joint in her hand and took a deep hit.

Taylor grabbed Carrie's arm and whispered into her ear.

"What about our...you know," she asked quietly. "I need it badly."

"Don't worry babe," Carrie said. "I know what to do," she said with a wink before looking at Cassadee. "Hey Cass, is it warm in here or is it just me?"

"What? Um, it's a bit warm I guess," Cassadee said as she blew out her second hit and passed the joint back to Taylor.

"Yeah, I shouldn't have worn this long dress," Carrie said as she pulled the straps off of her shoulders and began to slide the dress down.

Cassadee's eyes went wide as she saw the dress slide past Carrie's chest, exposing her luscious breasts. Taylor smiled as she took control of the dress and helped her strip. As it went past her waist, Cassadee learned that it was not just a bra that the superstar decided against wearing. Her eyes locked onto the small patch of hair covering her already-damp, pink pussy as the dress hit the floor.

"Ahh, much better," Carrie said as Taylor blew smoke on her body. "Cassadee, you look like you've seen a ghost."

"Uh, I, uh, I, I, um," she stammered.

"Aren't you cute," Carrie said as she took the joint, took a hit and walked up to Cassadee.

Pressing her bare chest against the sparkly dress that the newcomer was wearing, Carrie put her lips just an inch away from hers and slowly blew the smoke into her agape mouth. Taylor giggled in the background as Cassadee did not know how to react. She inhaled the smoke before blowing it back into Carrie's mouth. She received a kiss in response of the sharing. Her eyes closed as she felt Carrie's tongue slide across the roof of her mouth.

Taylor walked up behind Cassadee and grabbed the bottom of her dress, lifting it up to find a lacy pair of red panties covering her ass. Cassadee was too shocked from the kiss to even realize what the younger blonde was doing behind her. Carrie broke the kiss and stared into her eyes.

"Pot isn't all Taylor and I do together," she said as she brushed the back of her hand on Cassadee's sweaty cheek. "We fuck too," she whispered as Taylor ripped the panties down.

Cassadee turned around and saw Taylor on her knees with the joint in her mouth. She felt her hands slide up the back of her legs. Carrie placed a hand over Cassadee's bare pussy to feel that she was just as warm and wet as she herself was. Taylor's hands reached her upper thighs and slid forward, meeting Carrie at the pussy.

"I think someone is horny in here," she said with a laugh.

"Are you horny, Cassadee?" Carrie asked.

"Uh, I, um," she again stammered. "I, I, I think I should, oh god!" she yelled as Taylor slid a finger between her soaking wet lips.

"You should what?" Carrie asked as she kissed Cassadee's neck.

"I should, I should," she paused before poking her head forward and planting a deep kiss onto Carrie's lips for several seconds before breaking away. "I should tell you that I've been waiting for this for a long time."

"Wait, what?" Taylor asked, standing up and taking the joint in her hand.

"I was talking to Lucy Hale a few weeks ago and I saw some weed in her bag and started talking to her and, well I think you two know what she told me about," Cassadee said with an sultry smile.

"You naughty little thing, playing dumb like that," Carrie said as Cassadee pulled the joint out of Taylor's hand, taking a deep inhale.

"She told me a little something else," she said as she quickly dropped to her knees and touched Carrie's pussy, spreading the lips and blowing the thick cloud of smoke into her cunt.

"Thank god for Lucy," Taylor said as she grabbed Cassadee's dress again, this time pulling it all the way up and off of her body.

Cassadee was left just in a bra as her mouth kissed the lips on Carrie's pussy, sliding a tongue inside and feeling the heat. Carrie let out a deep moan as she felt her first oral pleasure since the birthday party months earlier. She gripped Cassadee's long chestnut hair in her hands and pulled the girl's face closer to her swampy cunt.

Taylor stood over Cassadee and leaned forward to give Carrie a kiss, wanting to feel her moans travel through her nerves. She pulled her pink dress up and bumped her crotch against the back of Cassadee's head, sandwiching her between the two wet cunts. She slowly thrusted back and forth, loving the feeling of her hair against her throbbing clit.

Carrie pulled Taylor's dress off and dropped it on Cassadee, who could not have cared less. She brought her hands to Carrie's ass and tightly gripped her tight ass muscles while probing her tongue deeper.

"This bitch is good," Carrie said before kissing down Taylor's neck to her perky breasts.

"Can't be as good as you," Taylor whispered as she felt a warm tongue flick at her hard nipple.

"I resent that," Cassadee said as she turned around and shoved her tongue inside Taylor's waiting pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Taylor exclaimed. "Oh my fucking god!"

Cassadee went as deep into Taylor's pussy as possible, wanting to taste everything the young blonde had to offer. She felt as if she was auditioning to join their sexy stoner group of country stars. Swirling her nose around over the swollen clit, she (finally) pushed the dress off of her head so she could look up at the two blondes, who were busy locked in an intensely passionate kiss.

Carrie began to use the back of Cassadee's head the same way that Taylor had, loving the way her hair felt on her swollen cunt. Instead of thrusting against her skull, Carrie moved her hips left and right, allowing her cunt to rub hard against her. All three of the girls remained in position until Cassadee pulled away and stood up.

"You both got a licking, I feel a little left out," she said as she rested a hand on each ass. "How about the first one I make cum gets to taste me."

Carrie and Taylor looked at each other before shrugging and agreeing. Both girls cleared space on the desk and sat down next to each other. Cassadee walked up to them and gave them each a kiss before removing her bra. Once she was nude, she allowed her fingers to slide down the girls' torsos. They ran through their hair patches above their cunts before they made contact with their wet, velvety cunts.

"Ready?" she asked, receiving a nod from each girl.

Cassadee turned her hands and used her fingers like a fish-hook into their pussies. Taylor almost jumped off the desk as she felt her g-spot being tickled like never before. Carrie grabbed her hand and squeezed as she too had a feeling like never before. Cassadee knew what she was doing as her fingers were poking against the right spot.

"Holy shit!" Carrie and Taylor exclaimed at the same time.

Carrie was staring directly at Cassadee while Taylor had her eyes shut tight with her jaw dropped. A long drip of drool ran down her tongue as she panted heavily. Carrie let her eyes wander to Taylor, seeing the drool before tilting her head to suck the strand up. Taylor turned her head and gave Carrie a gentle kiss as she moaned and panted into her mouth. Her moans turned to squeals as she felt the muscles in her body tense up. Carrie felt the same effect.

The two blondes both broke the kiss and screamed in ecstasy as they experienced massive orgasms at the exact same time. All four of their eyes were shot wide open, staring at the woman responsible for their extreme pleasure. Cassadee pulled her fingers out and held them up in front of the girls. They stared in amazement as her soaked hands shined in the light in front of them.

Cassadee took her left hand and rubbed the slick cum onto both of Taylor's nipples. She did the same to Carrie with her right hand before leaning forward and slowly licking them clean. She purred as her tongue ran over the smooth, wet, porcelain skin of Taylor Swift before moving to the tanned breasts of Carrie Underwood. After a minute of cleaning, she stood back up in front of the exhausted women. She took the small joint off of the desk and lit it again, taking a big hit and blowing it in their faces.

"You both came, I guess you both have to get me off," she said. "And I want to feel some smoke blown in there," she said before handing the joint to Carrie and sitting between them.

Carrie and Taylor got off of the desk and knelt down in front of Cassadee. Carrie took a hit from the joint while Taylor held Cassadee's shaven pussy lips wide open. Carrie moved her head between her legs and softly blew a white cloud directly into her throbbing cunt.

"Oh fuck does that feel good," Cassadee purred. "Can you both do it at the same time?"

The blondes smiled at each other before each taking a hit off of the joint. Cassadee held her own lips open as both girls got in position. They nodded at each other and both blew the smoke hard into her wide open pussy. Her legs began to shake at the intense pleasure she felt from the blowing. She started to furiously rub her clit as the blondes each took another hit of the dwindling joint.

"Blow me until I cum!" Cassadee demanded. "Blow me hard!"

Carrie and Taylor blew hard into her open cunt again while she rubbed her swollen clit faster.

"One more, hurry I'm gonna cum!" Cassadee exclaimed.

Both girls again took a quick hit and blew just in time to match the woman's body reaction. Cassadee arched her back while her legs violently shook against their backs. A spray of her succulent vaginal juices came from inside of her and landed on the girls, putting the joint out in the process. Carrie opened her mouth to catch a drink while Taylor took a deep whiff of the joint in her hand. Cassadee sprayed again, giving Carrie a fresh taste and Taylor's hair a pungent washing.

Once her body relaxed, Cassadee lay down flat on the desk while Carrie and Taylor ran their tongues from her feet up to her exhausted pussy. They both sensually licked her sex clean while she squirmed on the desk, grabbing and pinching at her own breasts.

After a few minutes of licking, the blonde duo grabbed Cassadee's hands and pulled her to her feet. They all looked at each other before having a group hug, allowing their sweaty, exhausted, panting bodies to press tightly against each other. They shared a three-way kiss before stepping back.

"Dan would love you," Taylor said.

"Definitely," Carrie said in agreement.

"Maybe I'll pay this Dan a visit someday," Cassadee said as she gathered her underwear. "We might want to get going before people come looking for us. This wouldn't be something that is easily explainable."

"Yeah but we need to do this again sometime," Carrie said.

"If I wasn't heading to L.A. tomorrow morning, I'd say we meet up at my place but I have a busy day," Cassadee explained.

"Yeah, I'm busy tomorrow too," Carrie said as she slid her dress up. "We'll find time, I mean the Grammys are in a couple months."

"Well there we go," Taylor said as she pulled her dress. "It's a date!"

Cassadee grabbed the cum-soaked joint and put it in her bra before kissing both girls on the cheek and hurrying out of the room. Carrie and Taylor looked at each other, still in shock over their experience.

"Who knew she would be so good at that," Taylor said.

"She used to be a rocker, you know how those girls are," Carrie said with a laugh.

"Oh I know, I had an experience with Hayley Williams a few weeks ago," Taylor said as she left the room with Carrie eager to hear the story.

--

Back in the present time, Dan and Samantha were just as eager.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds