• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anna's Punishment

Anna's Punishment

123

It was a hot, hot summer day.

Not a cloud in sight and nothing but a rich blue sky. And the sun. The huge golden sun, beating down on David's back. The sun often looked a lot bigger on days like this. Many farmers and manual laborers would be able to attest to this, but David wasn't farming or working at all. In fact, as his back began to perspire and he felt trickle after trickle of sweat slide around the curvature of his back, the lats he had worked so hard to perfect, David was more preoccupied with the front side of his body.

His forehead on the pavement, his nose ground uncomfortably against the concrete, and his large, round pectorals and nipples that were so sensitive to even a slight shift in his position, all of these paled in terms of the greatest pain of all: the pain of his rock solid erect penis being held down by his own weight on the pavement of his backyard. He was aching for some form of relief from this pain, but he dared not lift his pelvis up even a bit, for if he was caught leaving this position he couldn't even fathom the consequences.

He was butt naked, and his entire body lay complete in contact with the ground, a position of perfect prostration. Many a monk or religious zealot would be envious of the reverence and devotion this man must exhibit towards whatever God or Goddess he worships. As if his prayers were answered, David heard the pit pat of footsteps and let out a mental sigh of relief as he heard his Goddess approaching. The Goddess he worshiped, the Goddess he loved and adored with every ounce of devotion he had. The Goddess whom he revered and served, and in turn who loved him, and took care of him and cherished him.

He heard the sound of something metallic being dropped against the pavement nearby and the pit pat of footsteps continued and then stopped. He felt a shadow across his back. The shadow of his Goddess. His Owner. His Wife.

"So," she started, "your penis must really hurt under there huh?" David almost shook his head but caught himself before doing so, knowing that doing so would compromise his position of utmost devotion. However, he had not been given permission to speak, and as such let out a weak confirming whimper, the kind of sound a dog makes when it begs.

"Mmmm," she smiled "Good answer." David felt her pat the back of his head with her shoe, the way an owner pats their dog's head when it has done something to please them, only she was patting him with the bottom of her foot.

"So, why don't you get yourself up on your hands and knees, and then you can tell me why you are laying here in this sorry position." Anna watched as her husband slowly moved his hands, and then pushed himself up off the ground while bringing his knees up until he was on all fours.

David could now see something other than the cracks of the concrete. In front of him he saw two feet facing in his direction, encased by two casual blue patterned ballet flats. From the beautiful feet (which he knew he would be adoring with kisses sometime in the new few minutes) extended two shapely calves. Slim, not muscular, but with a tiny bit of fat that gave them their nice curvature. Amy was never particularly athletic, and never really exercised much, but was one of those women lucky enough to have a naturally high metabolism that had given her a nice slim figure throughout her life. This was in fact a blessing, since it helped make her entire figure a bit more womanly and natural with the little bit of fat she had.

This was all David could see, and he dared not raise his head to look anywhere but down. This was the position that was expected when his Wife told him to get on his hands and knees. A position of subservience. The position of a dog.

"Well," he started, "I wanted to ask you about that Mistress. I have been contemplating it my entire time out here and I have no idea what I've done wrong to displease you like this."

"Ah," Anna replied, "And does it matter what you did?"

There was a silence. David wasn't sure how to respond.

"I ASKED YOU a question!" Anna snarled, "Dog."

"I guess...Yes Mistress? So that I may think about how I need to correct my behavior in the future while I am being punished for it?"

Anna sighed. David was an intellectual. In fact, it was his stunning intelligence that first attracted her to him when they were in high school together. Many of their peers considered him a genius. Even in this instance, he was right of course. The purpose of punishment is generally to condition someone to not behave a certain way. In the case of humans at least, if a person isn't aware of what they are being punished for, they won't know what to associate the pain of the punishment to and the conditioning wouldn't work. But that wasn't the purpose of this punishment. No, Anna had a different idea when she had decided to punish David today.

"Let me ask you this, slave" Anna enounced, raising her voice, "Who is the one giving you this punishment?"

"You are, M--Mistress" David said, the tremble in his voice reflecting his enlarging fear, realizing he had given the wrong answer, and knowing that when he gave the wrong answer while also giving a justification it only annoyed his Owner more.

"And do you deserve this punishment?"

"Yes, I do"

"And why do you deserve it bitch?"

"Because you are the one administering it Mistress."

"Right. So does the reason why you are being punished have anything to do with it?"

"No. Because my if my Goddess decides so then I am so eternally grateful to receive the punishment I deserve at her hands."

Anna smiled. "Good boy." She said with satisfaction. "You can kiss my feet now."

David's head dropped like lightning as he planted kiss after kiss on each of her feet. Anna had trained David to perfecting the art of kissing her feet a long time ago. The vigor and speed with which he kissed was reflective of how desperately he wanted to please her, but he couldn't go too quickly. He still had to make sure each kiss was deep and affectionate enough to please his Goddess, as she always preferred slower and more passionate kisses in all of their love making. Each kiss was deep enough to produce a nice puckering sound, and Anna heard sound after sound as she happily watched her husband revere her feet.

"That's enough," she said flatly. She couldn't let knowledge of her pleasure escape in her tone of voice. No, she needed David to stay scared, the real punishment hadn't even started yet.

David froze in the middle of his adoration and quickly raise his head back up, careful to keep it pointed down at the ground.

"Now," she said "I want you to follow me a few steps back, and place your head on the ground, so that your right cheek is entirely touching the ground." Anna took a few steps backwards, and David crawled forward on his hands and knees, his knees scraping against the rocky pavement.

As David turned his head and placed it down on the pavement, and he instinctively brought it back up but was immediately pushed back down again by Anna's foot, as if she had already known he would react this way. With everything that was on his mind he hadn't noticed how hot it had become outside. And the fact that his body had been covering the ground underneath him while he lay prostrate prevented the sun from heating the pavement David originally lay on. It all clicked into place.

But there was still one mystery. As David looked to the left with his right cheek against the searing hot pavement he saw the metallic object his Wife must have dropped on the ground earlier. It was a large bucket. But what was inside of it? David wondered to himself as he felt his wife grind her foot into his left cheek, pressing his face hard against the pavement.

He closed his eyes instinctively in response to the pain, the intense heat against right cheek. It was like the feeling when the water in the shower was so hot you flinch in recoil, but this time he couldn't turn the heat down. He had to stay in that burning pain his body so instinctively runs away from, his Wife's foot made sure of it. He couldn't hold it in any longer. He let out a sigh of anguish, "AUGH!" as he felt his skin burn.

Anna smiled and twisted her foot into his face even more, happy that her plan had worked just as she had hoped.

"Do you know why I'm doing this to you David?" She asked. Knowing full well that he could not answer in these conditions.

David gasped, still in enormous amounts of pain but knowing that if he failed to respond to his Wife quickly she would only inflict more of her wrath upon him. "Uhh. Uhh" He cried, quickly trying to have something leave his mouth so as to buy time for him to think of a response.

"I'll answer that for you." She smirked, halting the twisting of her foot but keeping her foot pressed firmly on his head against the ground. "You just keep trying to handle the heat," she said and almost laughed to herself.

Anna had never thought of herself as a sadist, but it made her not only wet but happy inside to see her husband, her lover, writhing under her foot in agony from the pain of her punishment. Naked, in all his chiseled glory. This was a very athletic man, who was being dominated and completely submissive to a petite woman of 5'3".

David had always been athletic; in fact when Anna first met him in high school he was probably the most alpha male in school. Not only was he respected by everyone for his astute intelligence, but he was also a varsity athlete in cross country, track, and soccer from his sophomore years onwards. Everyone looked up to him, and so did Anna. She had been infatuated with him since she first laid eyes on him. Always hoping he would notice her, she was never really able to make any progress with him since he was always too busy to care and they didn't really have any mutual friends. And anytime she would try to talk to him, he seemed to think of her only as a friend.

But all that changed one day. Through a game of truth or dare David's secret of submissiveness and his yearning for a dominant woman in relationships became known to the rest of the varsity boys cross country team. And by chance, or by fate, one of Anna's friends who happened to be nearby overheard and told her. Anna was at first surprised, but then it soon made sense to her as she realized a man with as much stress and pressure in his life as David must need some sort of relief in the bedroom. The relief of being ordered around and not having to think, something he never got a chance to do in his normal alpha male life.

Anna did a bit of research, and despite never knowing she was a dominant woman at heart, she realized that dominating a man wasn't all kink. She could still be swept of her feet by her prince charming, but now she was able to have that done whenever she wished, and he would love doing it too. And with David, as smart as he was, she knew that if she was able to make him truly love and adore her, with his incredible brain he would never cease to surprise her and think of spontaneous adorable shows of affection to please her, so that she didn't have to shoulder ALL the responsibility in the relationship. She knew he would be there to keep it interesting too.

And so, determined, Anna asked went up to David and started talking to him. David didn't think anything of it, but when Anna said "I know about what you like, giggle, and I want to take you...on a date." David was shocked. He had never spent that much time looking at Anna, despite almost half of the school swearing she was one of the prettiest girls in their grade, but now that she had asked him out and he looked at her, she had never looked more beautiful. Maybe it was the fact that she was the only girl he had ever met that seemed accepting of his desires, or maybe it was the perfume. David never knew. But what he did know, was that after giving her that chance and saying yes, it was best thing that had every happened to him.

From their first date, David was smitten. He couldn't get enough of her. He loved her personality and they spent almost 2 hours just sitting and talking at the coffee shop. And when she brought him back to her room...he knew that he never wanted to be intimate with another woman again. He loved her more than anything else in the world, and it was this love that made his devotion and reverence of her so sincere and total. And Anna, of course, couldn't be happier to see this perfect man if there ever was one, that she loved so much adoring her and doting on her like such.

Anna's sweet, adoring, and caring personality was exactly the kind David wanted, but with a seriousness and practicality that helped compliment David's fierce competitiveness and raw talent. While David was out doing sports and studying, Anna was part of business club and speech and debate. Now, Anna was a very successful executive, and despite David's own fame as a widely respected professor, she was earning more money than him. And she knew that when they had kids, he would be the one sacrificing his time for them, not her.

This was one of her favorite things to think about while David worshipped her feet. That she wore the high heels and gave the orders in the workplace, and that when she came home she had a perfect specimen of a man on his knees to take those heels off (and put them back on again in the morning) and that he not only loved every moment of it, but he was still the same amazingly intelligent man that she fell in love with. In fact, what made her the most wet was that even though she earned an enormous scale of money compared to her husband, he was still more respected and famous, and arguably more successful in that sense.

And yet, it was he who obeyed her every word without question. Who spent almost all of his time at home butt naked for her viewing pleasure, while she only took her clothes off in the bedroom (like a normal person). He was the one who humbled himself everyday at her feet, kissing, licking, adoring, and worshipping them.

And she was the one who punished him whenever she saw fit.

At first to train him to better please her, but David was an intelligent man and a quick learner, so Anna had to start nitpicking menial things. Now, even a little too much salt being used in his preparation of dinner was accompanied by him throwing himself at her feet, apologizing profusely, and begging for forgiveness and mercy. This ensured that David's performance was always of the utmost excellence, and was a reminder that she was the one in power, and that he was owned by her.

And this was, in fact, the reason she was punishing him today. David hadn't done anything wrong. In fact, his service to her had been of the utmost perfection for almost an entire month now, without a single thing being done wrong. This was the very problem though.

Anna hadn't been able to feel the thrill of seeing her husband underfoot, her big strong, chiseled man begging at her feet for mercy and swearing his love and devotion to her, despite all the pain she inflicted on him. Taking all the pain in the world just to please her whims and only to thank her for the honor of being punished by her afterwards. It was a nice change of pace in their relationship, which was subject to the same monotony that all marriages eventually face. A way to keep things fresh and a reminder to both of them as to whose place was whose.

So in fact there was absolutely no reason to punish him, which is why he was so shocked when he came home.

It was a Saturday afternoon, and he had just come home from grocery shopping. As soon as he entered their living room he saw her, Netflix on their flat screen TV was paused and she had her arms and legs both crossed. With her short blue jean shorts and white tank top she was dressed for the heat, and David felt his penis react to the lust his Wife inspired in him. But he wouldn't be having his lust fulfilled today. He stood in shock, as he looked at her and she gave him an expecting stare. This was the look she had whenever he had done something to displease her, and his mind raced, thinking of what he had done wrong, what he had forgotten to do before leaving.

He looked at her feet. Not a single nail looked anything but perfect, trimmed perfectly and painted an immaculate pink. Her skin looked rich and smooth from the lotion he had used when giving her a foot massage that morning.

As he looked back up at her face, the growing fear in his heart intensified and it showed clearly in his face. There is no greater fear than the fear of the unknown. She noticed the creeping fear in his face and smiled in her head to herself, not showing it on the surface. They were married. Of course she knew exactly how he would respond to this.

"I want you naked. Lying in the middle of the pavement of our backyard perfectly prostrate. And I MEAN perfect. Do you understand?" She ordered angrily.

"Yes. Yes Goddess as you wish." He answered reverently, casting his eyes down in submission. He rarely ever addressed her directly as Goddess, as one shouldn't take their Lord's name unless absolutely necessary (he would joke).

As he quickly started taking off his clothes right then and there, Anna got up from the couch and entered the backyard herself.

----------------------------------------------------------

And here they were now.

Anna snapped back from her reverie, her vagina wet from all the reminiscing. She remembered she had been just about to tell her slave why he was being punished like this, and that while she started daydreaming, he must have been waiting for her to tell him.

She looked down, and saw him quivering in pain, with tears rolling down his cheek. In fact, a small puddle had formed next to his face on the ground. As she looked she almost fawned. He hadn't made a single sound as she was daydreaming, not wanting to disturb or interrupt her thoughts at all. He must have been bearing so much pain as his cheek burned against the pavement, and all for her! So much pain that he cried a puddle of tears. A grown, muscular man like him!

Anna couldn't have been any happier but knew she had to suppress her joy. She silently moved her hand down to her crotch for some momentary pleasure, and quickly removed it. That would be getting plenty of adoration later that day.

"The reason I'm punishing you David," she said slowly, careful to remember how she had started, "is because I can."

She waited a few moments, letting it sink in to his tear soaked head.

"You're my bitch. My bitch," She made sure to emphasize, pressing down her foot harder on his face now, smooshing his left cheek against his teeth.

"You belong to me. You are my property. My slave. You are a loving and adoring and worshipping devotee, and my husband and lover as well. But first and foremost you are my property. My belonging. Do you understand? You are MINE!" She said, grinding her foot into his face once more.

David couldn't bear it any longer he screamed in anguish and yelled "YES! I am yours" he sobbed "I am yours Mistress, and I am yours forever and I will never be anyone else's" He was crying outright now. The pain was too much "And I am so so grateful to be allowed this position Mistress. This position at your feet, to be able to worship and adore you like the Goddess you are. I am so honored to even have your shoe on my face pressing my head onto the ground and receive your punishment. I am so, so blessed."

He was panting now, out of breath and began to hyperventilate. Anna knew it was time to stop. How could he have said it any better? It wasn't like she needed to do this to him to hear him say those, words either. He never failed to make her feel like a Queen with his rhetoric on a daily basis. But she had wanted something more. She wanted to hear him say those words out of desperation.

She removed her foot from his head and commanded "Get up off the ground." He rose up off the ground and immediately clenched his cheek and then screamed as he realized how painful it was to even touch it.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anna's Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds