• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Flight to Submission Ch. 03

Flight to Submission Ch. 03

123

As Stephanie slept, David picked up the phone. He had a number of arrangements to make before the morning. His first call, however, was to Sue, the woman who had first been his sub, then progressed to becoming a Mistress and whom he would now be marrying. He had called her earlier in the day to inform her that he was taking on a new submissive. This call was to advise her that the first day's training had gone well and that he would be back home the following afternoon.

"How is the new sub doing?" Sue asked.

"Nothing like Kristy was at the beginning!" David said with a smile in his voice, remembering those first, intensive days of Kristy's training.

Sue laughed. "No, I can't imagine anyone presenting the same challenges that Kristy did!" she agreed.

David returned to the subject of Stephanie.

"I think this young woman has a great deal of promise," he told her. "She's had a bad experience with anal sex and has obviously has a strict & repressive upbringing, but she is responding extremely favourably to her training."

"Let me guess," Sue said. "An idiotic, boorish boyfriend who thought he was clever fucking her ass with no preparation," she continued.

"Got it in one," David confirmed.

"Well, if anyone can get her over that trauma, you can!" Sue said confidently.

The conversation moved on to other topics. Kristy was doing well with her private practice and was happy and content in her new place as Sue's sub. Ultimately, they ended up discussing the wedding plans. Luckily, all was proceeding according to plan with no major problems arising. After a good half hour, they said their goodbyes and David replaced the phone in its cradle.

He moved back into the small bedroom where Stephanie was now deeply asleep. David had picked up a tape measure before entering the room and he now slowly and gently started to take comprehensive measurements of every part of her body. Stephanie sighed in her sleep and David paused, but with a slight wriggle, she snuggled deeper into the bed. David returned to the main room and once again picked up the phone. He made a total of four calls. The first was to a high quality tailor who specialised in overnight provision of outfits. David ordered a dress to be made to the precise measurements he had taken, to be delivered by 11am the following morning. He asked the tailor to ensure that a matching pair of high heeled stiletto shoes were included with the dress. The second was to a high class lingerie store. He ordered two sets of their top of the range lingerie sets that consisted of a padded, front fastening half cup bra and matching thong to be delivered the following morning. His third call was to a specialist jeweller who catered to those in the Lifestyle. He ordered the item he wanted and again arranged for it to be delivered to the hotel for 11am. He placed his final call, gave his order and then put the phone down.

Everything was now arranged for the morning. He walked over to the bar and poured himself a glass of Corvoisier vintage brandy. Swirling the rich liquid around the exquisitely cut crystal glass her reflected on the events of the last couple of days. Stephanie's appearance had been unexpected but her need had cried out to him. At first he had been mildly interested in her conversation with her fellow flight attendant, but her need had come through clearly at lunch. It had not taken him long to make his decision. This woman desperately needed what he could give her and he was unwilling to allow her to slip into unscrupulous hands if he could prevent it! Finishing the last of his brandy, David moved back to the main bedroom, removed his clothes and slipped between the sheets. Slowly he felt himself relax. Today had been more tiring than he had expected. It had taken a great deal of willpower to maintain his self control as he had introduced the young woman into the earliest stages of training.

Stephanie awoke the next day feeling languid but fully refreshed. She stretched luxuriously until a tug at her ankle reminded her of the events of yesterday. Her eyes flew open to reveal David standing in her doorway, clad in the elegant black silk robe that he had worn the previous evening, gazing down at her with an amused smile in his eyes.

"How are you feeling this morning, sub?" he asked her, the smile in his eyes reflected in his voice.

Stephanie took a moment to consider. Apart from the pressure in her ass, caused by the plug and the pressure in her bladder, she was feeling remarkably refreshed. Of course, the welts from the crop stung, but apart from that, she was amazed at the sense of well-being that had overtaken her.

"Wonderful, Master," she replied, smiling up at him.

"Very well, it is time you were up and continuing your training," David informed her, moving to the bed and detaching the ankle cuff from the tether.

Stephanie swung her legs off the bed and then halted as David held up his hand. Bending down, he swiftly attached a short length of chain between her ankle cuffs. Standing, he motioned for her to rise from the bed.

"Hands behind your head!" he commanded and Stephanie quickly complied. It was already becoming habit for her to obey her Master's commands!

She heard a click as David attached the two cuffs together. He then motioned that she should follow him into the bathroom. Once there, she gazed in surprise at the shower. Since she had fallen asleep last night, it had been modified! Two of the floor tiles had now been swivelled upwards, revealing an eye bolt under each one. David gestured for her to step into the shower and without being asked, Stephanie placed herself between the two raised tiles. David knelt and removed the chain hobbling her ankles but replaced it with clips that he attached between the cuffs and the eye bolts. He he was finished, Stephanie's legs were once more spread wide.

He moved behind her and Stephanie tensed as she felt his hand move between her legs. Using his fingers, he massaged the area between her pussy and her anus as he slowly withdrew the butt plug from her back passage. Stephanie groaned as the withdrawal of the plug stretched her sphincter, then sighed with relief as the pressure faded from her back passage.

David moved around to stand in front of her.

"You will now pee for your Master!" he commanded.

Stephanie's face flushed red in mortification. Her strict upbringing had left her intensely body shy and peeing in front of someone had been unthinkable before yesterday. Nevertheless, she knew her Master demanded total obedience. Slowly, with her eyes cast down, she relaxed her muscles to allow her bladder to expel a golden stream of liquid into the shower.

"Look at me!" David commanded.

Startled, Stephanie's eyes flew up to his face where his eyes locked on hers and held them with his mesmeric gaze until the golden stream had ended.

"You are my sub and you will take pride in your body," David informed her calmly. "As your Master, I own your body and your bodily functions. If you show shame or distaste for any action you are ordered to do then you are showing disrespect for your Master. Your bodily functions are a natural part of you and nothing to be ashamed of! Do I make myself clear?" he demanded.

Unable to take her eyes from his, Stephanie nodded slowly, pinching her lower lip between her teeth. She looked so vulnerable in that moment that David took pity on her. He moved close to her and ran a finger gently down the side of her face.

"Stephanie, I know that your upbringing has taught you to be ashamed of your body. Don't be," he said, his voice almost a caress. "You are a beautiful woman with a beautiful soul. I do not waste my time on women who are shallow or base. I take and train only the best, and you my dear, have the potential to become one of the best subs I've seen or trained."

A lump rose in Stephanie's throat. This calm, sophisticated man standing in front of her had read her so well, could see so clearly to the crux of her conflicting emotions! Tears welled, unbidden, in her eyes and spilled down her cheeks.

"Now, now," David chastised her gently as he wiped away her tears. "Remember what I said about a sub conducting herself with grace and elegance no matter the circumstances?"

Stephanie nodded.

"Well it is a little hard to do that with red, swollen eyes and a stuffy nose, isn't it?" he asked, a slight smile playing around his lips.

Stephanie was startled into a giggle.

"That's better," was David's response. "Now assume Position 3!" he commanded.

Stephanie swiftly obeyed despite the difficulty of manoeuvring when locked to the eye bolts, although she knew what was approaching and dreaded it! She bit back a moan as she felt her Master's fingers smoothing lubricant around and inside her asshole and then felt the penetration of the nozzle and hose of the enema kit. David gave her a moment to acclimatise and then opened a valve, allowing warm water to slowly flow into her. Stephanie felt herself being filled fuller and fuller until once again her belly started to distend. The water was stopped, the nozzle removed and then David gently inserted a new plug. This one was slightly smaller than the one she had worn during the night but felt more dense, less giving. He then ordered her to place her hands up to her collar, where he locked them into place. He left her, kneeling face down and immobilised in the shower as he returned to the main room. The lift door chimed and when they opened, a room service waiter stood waiting with a damask covered trolley. David removed a note from his wallet and handed it to the young man as a tip. The lad's eyes widened as he realised David had given him a $50 bill!

"I'll take it from here," David told him.

Still overwhelmed by the size of tip given to him, the young man simply nodded and stood to one side as David drew the trolley into the room. As the doors closed he thought he heard a stifled moan but soon forgot as he eagerly anticipated spending the money he had just received.

David wheeled the trolley to the table and then, keeping one eye on Stephanie at all times he proceeded to set up the room for the morning's session. He drew one of the dining chairs away from the table and placed it into the middle of the room. Beside it, he placed the box that had been delivered yesterday. Whilst Stephanie had slept, everything had been cleaned and sterilised, ready for use once more. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Stephanie's body start to tremble and a faint moan escaped her. Moving leisurely into the bathroom, David stood in front of her.

"Well, sub," he said. "You obviously have something you want to say to your Master. What is it?"

Stephanie flushed as she realised that he intended for her to tell him what she needed to do.

"Please Master," she said, remembering despite her embarrassment to speak clearly. My I have Your permission to relieve myself?"

David drew out the moment for a while longer, looking at her consideringly.

"Very well sub," he said, "you may stand".

With great difficulty, Stephanie managed to rock herself backwards until she was once more kneeling on her heels. Taking the strain in her thighs she managed to get to her feet with her wrists still locked to her collar. David detached the cuffs from the eye bolts and placing a finger through the central D ring of her collar, led her over to the toilet. Without hesitation, Stephanie immediately straddled the toilet and waited for further instruction.

David moved to her side, reached down and slowly removed the plug.

"Hold it in!" he barked at her as he saw her body start to relax.

Stephanie quickly clenched her ass cheeks, desperately trying to obey her Master despite the overwhelming need to rid herself of the pressure.

Again, David prolonged the moment until he could see the tremors start up in her inner thighs and knew she could hold on no longer.

"Release!" he commanded and without thought, Stephanie immediately obeyed, this time not even bothering to think about how ashamed she should feel doing this in front of someone! David waited until he was sure she had finished and then led her back to the shower once again.

"Spread your legs wide and bend over," he ordered.

Stephanie obeyed and felt a play of warm water flow over her ass and the backs of her legs. Then she felt, once again, the nozzle of the enema inserted into her and now the warm water was flowing inside her. Again David let the water flow until she could take no more. This time, however, instead of inserting the plug, he commanded her to hold.

Tightening her ass cheeks, Stephanie obeyed. It was already becoming second nature to obey her Master's commands. David watched as Stephanie struggled to contain the water that filled her to the point of pain. The barest of trickles escaped but she was doing exceptionally well!

"Assume Position 1!" he commanded, and Stephanie straightened up, placing her legs as far apart as she could.

Another slight trickle escaped and ran down her legs and Stephanie desperately clamped down, scared of enduring another punishment session like last night's.

David made her stand there for what seemed to be hours but was in fact, only a short length of time before he finally commanded her to release. Again, he timed it so that the command was given at the same time as her control was about to let go. The intention behind this was to link in her mind the actions of her body to his commands. This time when she was finished, he re-secured the ankle cuffs to the eye bolts in the floor. He detached her wrist cuffs from the collar but clipped them together and drew her hands above her head. He took a length of chain, clipped one end to her cuffs and looped the other end around the shower head, which was wide and substantial looking. When he was finished, Stephanie's body was stretched taut.

He switched on the shower and slipped out of his robe before joining her. As the water cascaded over her, he took a bottle of luxurious shower gel and poured some into his hands. Moving behind her, he proceeded to move his hands over her body, gentle swirling motions working the gel into a lather and in the process increasing her rate of breathing. He started at her neck and worked his way slowly down her body, first across her shoulders and down her back, kneading her buttocks before moving down to her thighs and calves. Then he moved his hands around to her front and again starting at her neck, moved down over her collarbone then lower, his hands lingeringly surrounding and kneading her breasts, teasing her nipples before lightly drifting down across her belly to her mound. Again, he slowly kneaded the flesh, pulling her body back against his so that she could feel the firm presence of his turgid cock pressing against her ass. She almost moaned out loud when instead of moving to her pussy, his hands instead drifted downwards, stroking and massaging her inner thighs before moving down to work once again on her calves. David rose back to his feet and moved around to stand in front of her.

Stephanie's lips were parted, a look of lust and wantonness in her eyes. Her nipples were hard and erect, standing out proud from her pert breasts. Her chest was heaving as his slow teasing of her body had brought her close to climax. She was experiencing intense frustration as his hands had brought her so close but by avoiding her clit and pussy, had denied her the release she craved! David smiled to himself, pleased at her response. He didn't think she realised how much she needed to be a submissive, to have a Master that would take her to heights she had never even dreamed of!

Moving closer so that his erect cock barely brushed her mound, David tilted Stephanie's head back. When she tried to push herself forward into him, desperately craving to be impaled on his rock hard staff, he took a step back and sharply smacked both her breasts, making sure to catch the nipples. As Stephanie gasped in shock, his eyes captured hers, locking them to him.

"At no time are you to have the temerity to take what is not offered!" David said coolly. "Remember, your body is mine to do with what I desire. It is not your place to try and gain relief or in any way do anything that may be construed as a demand," he continued. "Now keep your head tilted back and close your eyes."

Stephanie did as she was told, the frustration within her rising yet another notch as David once again moved so that his cock just brushed the base of her mound. He took a bottle of shampoo from the shelf and worked the liquid into her hair until it formed a rich lather. Then he tilted her slightly backwards, supporting her body with a hand placed in the small of her back and allowed the water from the shower head to rinse her hair clean. He then repeated the process, but this time with conditioner, then commanded her to stand as he released her cuffs from the chain and from each other.

"You may clean your Master," he informed her and stood close so that she was able to minister to him without the need to be unlocked from the eye bolts. When she made as if to take his cock in her hands, he slapped them away. He had plans for her that would be spoilt if he allowed her to bring him off now! Stephanie's lips formed a small pout of frustration. Her pussy was hot and wet and she wanted the feel of her Master's cock in her hands and her mouth. She wanted his hot seed spilling down her throat! As if he could hear her thoughts, David stepped away from her and out of the shower, switching off the water as he did so and reaching for a towel. Stephanie was left in place, howling internally in frustration as she watched this wonderful, self-controlled man walk out of the bathroom. Her hands, of their own volition, drifted towards her nipples and pussy until with a gasp, she realised what she was doing! She immediately placed her hands behind her head in an effort to prevent further disobedience from her recalcitrant body.

She heard him moving around the bedroom as she waited, the water cooling against her skin until it pebbled. When David finally re-entered the bathroom, he once again wore the silk robe, securely belted around his waist. He unlocked Stephanie's ankle cuffs but once again fastened the length of chain between them. He then clipped her wrist cuffs together and withdrew a leather leash from the pocket of his robe, which he then attached to the front of her collar. With a slight tug, he moved her out of the bathroom and into the main room, where breakfast had been laid out on the table.

Seating himself, David gave a command.

"Position 2!" he demanded as he dropped he leash and let it dangle between her breasts.

Stephanie sank to her knees beside his chair and spread them wide. She watched, her mouth watering from the delicious aromas as David helped himself to breakfast. She watched as he lifted a glass of orange juice to his lips and drained it. Watched as he moved each forkful of food to his lips. Her pussy quivered as she imagined those same lips on her breasts, sucking her nipples. It grew wet as she imagined his mouth covering her clit, his tongue tasting her juices. As he ate, David let his fingers play, seemingly absently with her nipples. In actual fact, there was nothing absent minded about it. This was all part of a set of carefully orchestrated behaviour to move her further into the mindset of the submissive.

When he had finished eating, he poured himself a cup of coffee, taking his time, savouring the rich aroma as it eased down his throat. When he had finally finished, he took another plate and filled it with food, then ordered Stephanie to look at him. As she raised her face to his, he took a forkful of the delicious kedgeree and brought it to her lips. Stephanie obediently opened her mouth as she realised that he was about to feed her! She should have felt humiliated. Instead, she felt cared for and protected. She ate every mouthful that David fed her, licking her lips to get every last scrap. When she had finished, David held a glass of orange juice to her lips, steadying it as she sucked down the cool liquid. He did not, however, give her any coffee. He did not want anything else adding to her already stimulated state!

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Flight to Submission Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds