• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Shores of the Witching Hour

The Shores of the Witching Hour

It was already midnight. The Witching Hour had arrived fast this evening, but now that it was here was assuredly in no hurry to be going anywhere as soon it had first came.

Alexis was gasping for air, her mind racing, her lips quivering, her heart pounding, her spine shivering, legs shaking, vibrating, toes tingling, her pleasure pulsing and appendages convulsing. She had lost control, her last and only defense left to surrender. Submit. Give into the drenching waves of ecstasy entrenching her, letting go and freeing herself into the expansive void of the abyss engulfing her deepest desires and dreams... she had never thought they were actually possible, but here she was... trapped in the thick of their reality. She was somewhere between heaven and hell and knowing the difference in that moment was indiscernible and a feat deemed unbearable to her faculties.

Drifting was her only option at this point, and she had not even a paddle to help steer what direction she would be heading now. Trusting the tide and the pull of the current was her only hope to return to the shores of her sanity. The choice was no longer hers. She was in too deep and there was no looking back but only forward to the bursts of pleasure delivered with each hard, painful thrust that crashed on, into, upon, over her. She was free, drowning, all at once. The experience was thrilling, exhilarating, surreal.

"Good Girl" "Let It Happen" "Let me take you there" the deep voice controlling her kept repeating...

She couldn't remember his name if her life depended on it. Her responses nothing more than mere moans of defeat, pleads acknowledging her desperation for more. Sighs relenting any reservation she had ever had. When she managed to murmur anything that sounded like words from her mouth the only sounds coming from her tormented lips were "Ys" "Fck" "O,Gd'...of course trying to say "Yes!"..."Fuck!" and "Oh, God!"... but she hadn't the wherewithal or physical ability to enunciate them properly being so short of breathe as she was pounded and thrust upon. Every other sound that poured out of her were just series of grunt noises... Growls and whimpers of "uh"s "ah"s and "ooh"s oozing out of her without her consent.

She was traveling the stars at light speed... sailing through endless space with the full strength of the wind caught in her sail pushing her through capsizing waves... the winds, a tropical storm forming itself into a powerful hurricane... her captain thrown overboard and now one with the waves of the very ocean she was sailing through... This ship was hers now, and she had no idea how to steer it or get it out of the waters she was in and was doing nothing but holding on tight, clutching the covers and grasping the bedsheets like life preservers, just hoping to ride it out... lost at sea, she knew only the severity of the circumstances that surrounded her were high... but being tossed around and thrown to different corners of the boat she knew she hadn't the slightest clue how to regain control. She just closed her eyes. Held them tight. Took deep breathes when she could and let it happen.

Then in the most erotic moment of her life. She found silence. The ship jolted, and halted to an abrupt stop. It had hit land. She opened her clenched eyes and loosened the firm grips that were forming her fists... and she saw she was in a place deep within her mind. A place she had created and thought of often, that no one else knew existed. An exotic island in her mind she never dreamt of actually stepping foot on to... but she was here... it was real and she could touch the sand and let the soft grains run through her fingers. There were palm trees with coconuts wistfully blowing in the wind, restlessly... Their leaves shaking and fantastically dancing with her total delight as if they were welcoming her and had been waiting for her arrival...

The most beautiful setting sun one could imagine gleamed through the dark clouds majestically on the opposite end, showcasing vibrant fire pink oranges burning iridescently with a mix of purples and greens displaying the most intoxicating effervescent sight she'd ever seen. There was a rainbow forming just over top of her as well as a serene calmness with the storm and lightning still raging chaotically behind the ship she had just stepped off of. A strong wind hitting her, tearing and clawing at her back but merely a gentle inviting breeze brushing by and stroking her face as she was enjoying and savoring the warm feeling of burying her feet in the sand as she continued taking steps further onto the island. The fast hard rain coming down on her turning slowly into a soothing light misting with each step.

She couldn't believe where she was. That her surreal desires were real. This whimsical place in her imagination was real... it existed. An island all her own, made manifest in the silence of her surrender. She was there. She had arrived and she wanted to stay, her only desire now, to stay... but it was nearly 3am now, the witching hour was almost up... the winds were dying and the storm that brought her there was settling... receding from her sight. She knew soon she would awaken... that it was only a dream... that the tides that brought her there would soon turn once more... suddenly she remembered who she was with, hearing their demands for her to say their name through the thunder and clouds of her consciousness, aggressively asking her:

"Who's cunt is this?" "Who does it belong to?"

as she managed to scream: "YES!!FUCK ME!!" "Take IT!" "IT'S YOURS!!"

as he pulled his raging cock with no warning out from the throbbing, flowing walls of her dulcet lagoon and began splashing spurts of cum all over her, stirring her back to the shores of reality and restoring her sanity as she desperately reached her hands towards her island, being pulled from it like a search and rescue team had just saved her in a helicopter from drowning... she didn't want to be saved, she wanted to stay...

she cried, "Keep going!"...

with a series of whimpering "no!"s, and "please!"s and "don't stop!"s following as she reached for him to draw him back into her... but he was spent, his load shot all over her and she was being carried and flown away from her island fast... it's certain existence fading from her sight with each spin of the rescue helicopters pirouetting propeller blades that was whisking her swiftly back to safety and sanity... she was being rescued and had no choice, but to once again, let go, and surrender.

When she landed, stepping out of the helicopter that had brought her back onto the shores of the mainland, wet and battered, wrapped in a blanket, all she said to the first person who greeted her and asked "Are you okay?" was... "Do you have a cigarette?"

...and than on her back, sparking the lighter as she lit up the cigarette, she rolled over on her left side under the covers in bed turning to her lover and grinning a smile with a sigh of satisfaction as she savouringly blew out her first drag... dreamt of her island...and said "Promise me you can do that again!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Shores of the Witching Hour

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 403 milliseconds