• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lisa Learns How to Pass Pt. 01

Lisa Learns How to Pass Pt. 01

This story is completely fictional.

*****

This school is not your average university. We have small classes , higher than average test scores, and a higher tuition to match. As a student here, it is expected that you study hard and make an effort to exceed expectations. I have been a professor of European history for 5 years now, not quite tenured, but I receive regular approval from my peers. It is the university's policy to maintain a strict grading structure. Grading curves are limited, deadlines are drop dead, and cheating is a first time out offense. This being said, our students are under a lot of pressure to succeed.

One fall afternoon, I wrapped up a lecture on influences leading to the first world war, and as usual retired to my office. I am 37, 6'2", with dark hair and a strong chin. I keep myself well groomed and in shape. No excuse not to when I have so much time between classes.

As I sat down at my desk , I realized I had a shadow. Lisa Shumaker , a junior student in one of my classes, was a shy girl. She had dark brown hair, 5' 6 " tall , petite frame with what appeared to be a nice pair of 32D breasts that longed for attention. Her thin brown sweater accented her figure perfectly. The brown and cream plaid skirt that fell 4 inches above her stocking clad thighs made the package just perfect.

She may have caught me staring a little too long.

Knocking on the doorway, "Professor Murray? May I speak with you?" She said, obviously nervous about something.

"Yes, please come in Lisa. Shut the door on your way please." I said, primarily asking so that I could get a little glimpse of her heart shaped ass as she spun around. "What can I help you with this afternoon?"

"I came to ask you to review the grade I received on the exam last week. The one covering the evolution of Parliament. I studied for it all weekend beforehand and I am not sure how I could have done so poorly."

Her face was a little pale, standing in front of me with her hands clasped in front of her. Her chest was rising and falling faster than it should have, and I was sure she had rehearsed exactly what she would say when she arrived.

"I recall the results. I have no need to waste my time reviewing it. You missed a majority of the key dates and important figures. Those are pretty direct questions. I don't see how there is any room for interpretation."

The courage she had mustered to confront me was wasting away. Her eyes grew ever so slightly bigger. Her shoulders began to slump.

"Please come have a seat, talk to me about what has been going on. Your grades have been slipping and I am not sure you're going to be able to pass."

Sitting down with a slump in one of my two leather visitors chairs, she let out a sigh. You could tell her mind was racing and she forgot herself momentarily. As she sat down she forgot she was wearing a skirt. It rode up to barely centimeters above her snatch. I could nearly make out the pattern of her yellow, possibly polka dot underwear.

Looking at me with those doe eyes she said, "Are you sure? What can I do? What should I do? I can't fail, my parents would pull my tuition. I can't afford it on on my own. I can't!"

Stepping around from behind my desk, I sat in front of her on the edge of my desk. I had always had the fantasy of having an attractive student at my whim, but I never thought I'd have the opportunity. I had to play this perfectly.

"There there, no need to get upset. You might be able to pull it through. We still have a few months until the end of the semester."

I carefully placed my hand on her shoulder, inching that much closer.

"I'll do anything, I don't want to fail."

Got her.

"Anything is a lot you know. Promise you'll do anything I ask, without question, and I promise you'll pass this class. Keep in mind, I mean anything."

"Of course!" She jumped up out of the chair and hugged me around the chest.

She clearly meant this in a platonic fashion. But I wasn't about to let the opportunity escape me. Wrapping one arm around her back in a return embrace I lifted her chin with my other hand and said, "Repeat after me. I will do what you ask, sir."

"I will do what you ask"

"Sir, never forget to address me as sir"

"Yes, sir. I will do what you ask, sir."

Taking a hold of her waist tightly, I quickly reached my other arm around her and planted a deep kiss on her lips. She was shocked and didn't return my kiss. I pulled back a little, not releasing my grasp. Just enough to look at the expression on her face. Shock and nerves.

"Please professor, I didn't understand. I... I..."

I spun her around and slammed her down on my desk, pinning her arms behind her.

"Always address me as sir" I barked.

Grinding my hips and my growing hard on into her plaid clad ample ass I held both of her tiny wrists in one hand. I reached around to her front, leaning over her slightly. Her soft whines were a mixture of fear and excitement.

I reached my hand under her sweater and roughly squeezed her heaving chest. Despite her situation, her nipple hardened under my touch and her breathing started to sound a little less scared and more excited.

"Please, please dont. Oh please. I'm not that kind of girl. Please. I don't have a boyfriend. I'm not like this. Please stop. Please."

"You said anything, I am preparing you to understand what that means. Apologize for not being eager and don't forget to call me sir. You'll regret it."

"Please ease nooo"

She just had to learn. I picked her tiny frame up, sat down in the chair behind me and landed her across my lap. Knocking the wind out of her as I did it. Her lovely ass was nearly all on display layout over my lap in preparation for her punishment. The polkadot pattern I thought I saw earlier were little white daisies. Such a shame to wear an immature pattern over such a womanly asset. Holding her with my left arm, I slowly started rubbing and massaging her cheeks. Pulling the edges of her panties until they were bunched up in her ass crack.

"Please stop. Please. I won't tell. Just let me go."

*SMACK*

The first of many stinging blows came down.

"Count them. And don't forget the sir."

*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*

"ONE SIR TWO SIR THREE SIR"

Rubbing her sore cheeks again I felt the heat coming from her sex. Slipping a finger under the edge of her panties, her wetness had nearly soaked them through.

I slowly rubbed my fingers up and down the edges of her slit. Back and forth as she writhed on my lap. She wasn't struggling nearly as much as she should have been for being such a good girl.

I started to get a little closer to her asshole on every stroke and bringing a little wetness with me as i did it.

"Do you like that slut?"

"No... I... ugh..."

Still rubbing back and forth, fairly confident she had no idea I was preparing her lovely little rosebud. She seemed lost in the moment, confused with lust.

"I said "Do you like that slut?"

"Mmmm no, please I uh..."

Full strokes, making a circle around her clit, then dipping a finger in her wetness and bringing it around her glistening asshole. Imperceptibly, I tightened my grip on her torso. This stroke I took more moisture from her swollen lips and pressed my middle finger into her asshole.

"Hey! Stop! What the... no!"

Slowly her outer ring loosened and with a pop I had my finger working in and out her tight hole.

I have a lot of self control, but with that I nearly lost it. I may have been able to lift her with my hard on alone.

Standing up and lifting her at the same time I flung her back over my desk. She hardly even struggled. Just a little squeak when she hit my desk.

Normally I would have made her beg for it. I would have gotten her to the point where she would have said or done anything to ride my cock like a champ. Today I was just fucking horny and I needed to plant my seed.

Giving her no time to regain her mental health, I kicked her feet together and pulled her ass up by her hips. I lined up my swollen member and shoved it all in at once.

"Aaahhhhh! Oh my god! Ahhh!"

Flailing around a little, she struggled to get used to my size. Her walls squeezed and contracted and I almost lost it. She was so tight.

Gathering control I started working it in and out of her, picking up the pace as i moved.

Oh you are going to be such a good slut. "Tell me you like my cock slut."

"I... I"

*Smack* One good firm slap on the ass. Just to remind her.

"I like your cock sir!"

"Good slut. Tell me more." I placed my thumb on her asshole and put a little pressure on.

"I... uh... i like your cock in my pussy sir. I like being a slut for you."

"Not a bad start slut. I'm going to cum deep in your pussy. Just to mark my terrain. Sooo deep. Are you ready?"

"Please sir, I'm not on the pill. Don't cum in me."

"Too bad slut, here it comes!"

Ropes and ropes of thick cum paint her womb as I cum deep in her pussy. I felt like I unloaded a gallon. I collapsed on top of her, sweaty and out of breath. Laying there for a moment, feeling it twitch inside of her.

I slowly got up and let my softening member plop out.

She slumped back into one of my chairs, obviously unsure of what to do now.

I tossed a roll of paper towels at her from under my desk.

"Here, clean yourself up."

She was dead silent as she did a little wiping, somehow embarrassed that I was watching.

"I'm keeping these." I said as I sniffed her moistened panties. "You can trade them out for another pair next time."

"Next time? What do you mean?"

"Well it seems to me that you need to be in a Saturday study class for the rest of the semester if you want to improve your grades enough to pass."

The look of realization was priceless. This wasn't just a one time thing.

"Your study materials for next week include a vocabulary lesson, and you are to wear a short skirt, no bra and a button down shirt. Is that clear?"

"Yes...sir"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lisa Learns How to Pass Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds