• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Three Porcelaineers, Plus One Pt. 04

The Three Porcelaineers, Plus One Pt. 04

Saturday

We rose for breakfast on Saturday, but there was no smell of food; only percolating coffee. We all converged in the kitchen for cereal and milk, with beverage choices of juice or coffee, or both.

Everyone ate their fill, lingering over more coffee. We all went about our morning routines. I heard the maid, from my spot in the basement at the pool table. The vacuum was going again. Each of us killed time with a chosen activity. We grouped in the kitchen for lunch by 12:30. Everyone had burned off breakfast after five hours, but no one ate excessively. Sandwiches and fruit and condiments, with cookies for dessert to curb the sweet tooth for anyone who had one.

I let my food settle awhile and set out for a walk. I returned and found a couple dumbbells in the basement and worked my arms for 15 minutes. Faye came and found me. "Let's go sit on the back porch," she suggested. We walked out the front door and around to the back of the house.

Faye settled herself in a chair and guided me to her lap. I felt her arms around my middle. I felt her leaning, her head resting on my left shoulder. "What do you want, Faye?" I asked. I thought I knew full well.

She drew her head back and we looked at each other, she wearing a scowl until she started laughing. I felt her belly move as she sighed. "Are you ready for the facial?" she asked.

"I knew you were going there. Now?" I asked.

"No, in a bit I think," she responded.

"I'll try it with you when you think the time is right," I said to her.

We sat there, and Faye played her hands around my shoulders and neck. "Can I use a little verbal domination when the time comes?" she asked. I told her I supposed so. We sat for another thirty minutes, Faye's hands continuing their work. She occasionally kissed my neck. "It's time," she informed me.

We stood and walked back around the house. We entered, walked through the living room, and down to the lower bath. Faye unbuttoned her shirt and it came off. No bra. She left her jeans on. I stripped nude. Faye took my hand and pulled me close, hugging. "We'll steal from Tasha's bag of tricks," she decided. We waited there until Faye passed gas, loud. She sighed, then repeated it a couple of minutes later. The odor was strong and wicked.

Faye's jeans came off. "Your butt looks packed into every pair of jeans I've seen you wear," I pointed out. Faye replied, "I know. It's on purpose. Looks that way, but they're all comfortable." Her jeans came down, and I said, "No panties either? Damn."

She laughed. She turned serious, pulling me close again. "I want this, so bad. I love what you and Tasha have. I'm going to have to get mine more regularly," she said quietly. "I know, Faye," I admitted.

I stepped to the shower and settled down. Faye followed and turned her back. "Lights out," I joked, with her wide ass taking 90% of my forward view. She turned and stuck out her tongue. She squatted, inches above my face. I put my hands at the left and right of her waist. "I don't have Tasha's delivery control," she stated. I answered, "Do what's natural. Dump it," I said.

"You're going to get it now. A pile, right in the face. No escape, no mercy," Faye declared wickedly. She settled. I heard her breathe, and I watched her open. I saw the shift when she tensed. Then there was brown, and it grew immediately and kept moving. It parked itself near my upper hairline. My eyes closed. I heard Faye forcing a breath out, and her turd slid all the way below my nose. She shifted again, and I heard a long, breathy grunt. More shit, then it plastered heavily on my forehead. Nasty bad-egg smell; strangely, much like Tasha, I pictured Faye's pretty face and heap of dark hair while her big load sat on my face, negating my bad impression of the odor. Faye pulled my dick hard, then squeezed gently.

"Did you have to eat any?" I heard her ask.

"No," I answered carefully.

She turned and took a long look at my face. "Oh, God," she said, "I didn't want that." She'd certainly left a steamy heap on my face. "Faye," I'm fine," I said, moving my mouth carefully so her question about eating any didn't prove true.

I felt Faye leave the shower and return in no more than two minutes. She set something near the shower, and I heard her gloving up. "Kinda soft. Two parts," she decided.

She set to work, easing one part of her deposit up off my face. I sensed her working to separate a section. She moved to the apparently open commode and placed her first deposit inside. She returned to me and removed the balance from my skin. It went into the bowl. The gloves snapped off. I heard the sink. Faye returned, applying a baby wipe all over my face. That was followed by an alcohol wipe. She stood. I carefully opened my eyes. I saw Faye finish wiping and flush.

"All done!" she declared, laughing. She knelt near the shower after dressing. She helped me step out. I dressed. We returned up the stairs. Tess was in the living room. She looked pointedly at me when she saw who I was with. I smiled shyly, which she took as a sign that things were okay.

We returned to the room Faye was bunking in. She drew the bed down. "Naked?" she asked. "Naked," I confirmed. She hit the bed, stretching out on her right side, facing me. I slid in, facing her, and we wrapped our arms around each other. Faye rubbed my back. I was simply still, enjoying the feeling.

"Do you like me as much as you do Tasha?" Faye whispered.

"You're crazier than she is," I pointed out. "And I need more time to decide."

"Seriously," she said, "I didn't mean to take a shit like that. It was unruly, even for me," Faye admitted. There was a long pause, and we looked one another in the face. "Was it worth it, even with the rough start?" she wondered at me.

"Yes, Faye," I answered. "It was." We lay there for a few minutes, and Faye eventually touched my face. We eased closer together and Faye suddenly kissed me hard on the mouth, shoving her tongue in and biting carefully on my lower lip.

"Potty partners, till logic do us part?" she asked. "Potty partners," I agreed.

The only other lady wanting to relieve herself that day was Molly. She tracked me down in Faye's room. Molly asked Faye if she was going to let her borrow me. Faye decided on yes. Molly and I departed.

Once we made the basement, I said, "You went yesterday. Are you sure you have to go?"

"I'm catching up on toilet time," she replied. We entered the bath and she pointed at the shower. I peeled clothes off for the third time in 30 minutes. I stretched out in the bottom. Molly followed and straddled me, her butt right at my belly. She put her hands at my shoulders, sat back without sitting down, and relaxed. My hands found her hips. A couple minutes passed.

I watched Molly's belly tense. She breathed out, and I felt something warm touch my stomach. Molly's belly stayed taut, and I felt her turd sliding against my skin. She was basically forcing it into a small space, so I felt it pushing against my skin while she emptied herself. My standard equipment had been hard since she eased down on top of me. When I felt her masterpiece moving on my stomach, my penis throbbed.

At last she knelt, fully relaxed as her work was complete. She eased off me, and stood. She opened the toilet. I looked at my torso. Light colored, good diameter, six inches long, and unlike her first go-round, smelling of rotten eggs. She let me study it for a couple minutes, then removed it, washed her hands, wiped, and flushed. We showered together, Molly working the area of my torso where she'd left her gift. I watched while she soaped herself, my dick throbbing again at her being blessed with good genes, and apparent ease with fitness.

Molly dried her hair, and applied a ponytail. I asked if I could touch it. She gave permission, and I gently worked my fingers through the drooping tail. It was fine and soft. "Great hair too," I said. "It's work," she replied.

We returned up the stairs. I found Tasha with our pair of bags at the front door. "We're not staying till tomorrow afternoon?" I asked.

"We've had our way with you for three days," Tasha answered. "We can let you off early." She left through the door to put the bags in the SUV. Molly stepped around in front of me, kissing me passionately on the lips. I couldn't decide whether to fall down or pass out.

"I know I'm the rookie, but it was really good to work with you," She said. "Thank you."

"I never thought I'd meet an all-American Barbie-next-door who wanted to indulge my bathroom fetish," I said.

"I broke the mold, and now you have," Molly answered. "See you again. Tess will drag me with her to you, or make you come back here."

"Probably true," I admitted. I stepped through the door and walked out to Tasha. I got in the front passenger seat. We drove to Tasha's and parked. She unloaded our bags and I followed her inside. Things got put away and we settled down before dinner.

"Did you see Tess before we left?" I asked. "I didn't thank her for letting us stay, even though I didn't want to when this started," I added. Tasha shrugged, and then I heard a doorknob turning. I looked to my left and slightly behind me as the door opened. There stood Tess, and she had a wicked, satisfied grin on her face.

"What the hell?" I wondered. She explained she had stowed away with the cargo in the Acadia.

"Yeah. I lied. We're not quite done with you," Tasha decided.

I looked at Tess. "I don't mind the company," I said. "Would you talk to my lady friend?" Tess had been standing there straight-faced as Tasha made her remark. She beckoned, and I stood and took three steps to the doorway. Tess whispered in my ear.

"I don't know," I said.

"Say yes," Tess prodded. I sighed, frowning and thinking.

"Yes," Tess poked again. I looked into her face, silent. "We only need one word. Three letters. Would you like to play hangman, and then we'll do things our way anyway?" she asked.

Tasha walked over and also spoke in my ear. I listened. I looked at her, irritated with her for possibly the first time ever. "You realize that's three in one day, a total of four," I argued.

Tess, still behind me, stepped close and put her hands on my shoulders. Tasha spoke quietly. "You've done it with me before. Part of you wants Tess to take a turn," she bet aloud.

I looked Tasha in the face, with her slight smile and mischief-giving eyes. I threw up my hands. "Shit happens," I said, defeated.

Tasha stepped close. "Oh, yes, shit is going to happen," she said. She proceeded to kiss me tenderly. Tess took more pity on me, as Tasha powered on the TV.

"You trust us both? You feel safe?" Tess asked.

"Yes," I admitted.

We settled for a little Top Gear on BBC. And then it was time to think about dinner. We decided on a nearby deli, where we brought soup and sub sandwiches back to the house. Both women drank water like fiends, determined to prod their digestion along. Two hours after finishing, I took a ride on the stationary bike, and the women walked for half an hour. More water. We settled for more Top Gear, and near the end of the episode, Tasha looked at me with a smile. I looked at Tess, who simply laughed, nearly falling off the couch.

Tasha led the way to her secret suite. I undressed, and Tasha took her top off. She held me, passing gas like the professional she had become. It was all rumble, low but loud. A few minutes passed, and she gave an encore.

"Please tell me just one of you has to go right now," I said.

Tasha said, "Both. That's the point. You want Tess first?" she asked. I said yes.

Tess stepped over, topless. She hugged me as Tasha had, gas rolling for her as well. Not quite as loud, but rippling and longer. A few minutes, and there was a repeat.

Tess led me to the shower stall, through a cloud of odor. I settled in on my back, and Tess squatted to an appropriate position. I thought maybe she would be speedy again. No luck. She relaxed, but things took longer this time.

Her anus gaped and pulsed, then opened and filled as her load started to form. Tess sighed, and the turd slid out toward my face. It touched the middle of my forehead. Tess took a deep breath, and I heard a long, lady-like exclamation escape her.

With the noise came a constant push. Her turd lengthened, eventually tilting to fall along the length of my face. My eyes were closed, but I sensed her shit was large and heavy. Seconds later, Tess sighed and relaxed, standing. There was now a wicked ripe odor. I thought Tess probably counted off a full minute, giving me time to register and appreciate her work.

When her time limit had passed, she removed her log and deposited it in the toilet. Tasha stepped over and cleaned my face. I was helped out of the shower for a moment to have a look at Tess' handiwork. It wasn't long, only about six inches, but it had diameter, somewhat soft and dark besides. "That's healthy," I commented.

"Pretty good for an old mistress," Tess added, standing at the sink and washing her hands after wiping. She stepped over and flushed.

Next was Tasha's turn. Back into the shower I went. Tasha straddled me, her wide buttocks nearly on my face. She massaged my dick, one handed. She sighed and relaxed, and I watched her anus stretch wide. It remained open, and her shit poked out. Tasha steadied herself, took a breath. I closed my eyes. I felt Tasha start pushing. My erection was almost painful.

Once started, Tasha didn't stop. Her load touched the bridge of my nose almost immediately. Because she was so close, her effort pressed the turd into my face, and as it grew, the fat end started sliding toward my chin. It worked down my nose to my upper lip.

Tasha wasn't done. She kept pushing. The turd grew, sliding across my lips. It moved to rest on my chin, and finally it was out. Tasha sighed, obviously relieved. She stood carefully and looked back and down over her shoulder.

"Ethan, keep your mouth closed. Damn. Wow. What a load," she commented. It smelled sulfurous, like so many other of these short episodes. I stayed still, and Tasha must have allowed thirty seconds to pass. She stepped out, then leaned over and carefully grasped her handiwork.

"Wipes. Clean his face. Watch his lips," Tasha told Tess. Tess worked fast and carefully. She told me when it was okay to open my eyes. I climbed anxiously out of the stall. I had a look in the toilet while Tasha washed her hands. Her load was maybe eight inches or so long, no curvature, thick and heavy, neither soft nor firm.

I thanked Tess for helping me. Tasha wiped and flushed, then washed her hands one more time. Naked, she sat on the toilet lid. She guided me onto her lap. "You okay?" she asked.

"I almost tasted that. It was cool with your ass so close to my face when we started, though," I told her.

"I didn't mean to do that, push a monster like that in your face. There was more there than I figured, While it was building to come out, it didn't feel any different than my average. Next time we poop, no facial, I promise," Tasha told me.

"The big ones are more fun on the torso," I said. "I like watching." Tasha cuddled me close.

"I'm sorry, okay? No facials for a while. You're not mad?" she asked.

"We cuddle some more, I won't be," I suggested. "I still like being here when you poop," I added.

The cuddling continued, and Tasha was kissing me tenderly for a while. Everyone dressed and returned to the living room. We secured the house, with Tess staying. I camped with Tasha, who was still tender-footing. I rolled over and faced her, hugging, and openly groping her naked ass.

"It's all good. I'll love you for a long, long time, you sexy plumper porcelain queen," I said. Tasha pulled me snugly into her extra softness before I fell asleep. Back to work on Monday, but I had my woman naked in her bed. Work could wait.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Three Porcelaineers, Plus One Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds