• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Three Porcelaineers, Plus One Pt. 02

The Three Porcelaineers, Plus One Pt. 02

12

Thursday

On Thursday we saw the sun for the first time in two days. Up early again to go back to my place and shower, and then breakfast and we went our separate ways to work.

I was decidedly certain that the day would drag as Tasha dropped me off. But I dove into work, and maybe because I was kind of dreading the appointment with people who shared mine and Tasha's particular fetish, but hadn't come to understand my point of view on the fetish the way Tasha had, it seemed like no time before lunch was being talked about.

I used my entire half-hour block to eat, then went back to work, and the afternoon snowballed. Tasha called very shortly after four to say she was traveling my way, and that she had grabbed our packed materials for the long weekend.

Tasha started talking as soon as my ass was in the seat and belted in.

"I know you're still undecided with this. If I wasn't going to be there, I certainly wouldn't recommend this. We're not stepping into a house full of dominating bitches who live to have slaves. Remember how it was when we got together. We got comfortable pretty fast. These ladies want to indulge themselves the way you wanted to when you met me. You'll see a lot of similarity."

From the shop, we drove fifteen minutes in the opposite direction from Tasha's house. We pulled into the driveway of a three-story Victorian hose in very good shape. Tasha parked, carried the bags, and rang the front doorbell from the covered porch. I brought up the rear.

The door was opened by a housekeeper. She recognized Tasha immediately and welcomed us in. She had a lot of Asian in her lineage, but spoke English well, with no trace of an accent.

We stepped into a high-ceilinged entry. Eight or ten feet directly in front of us was a horseshoe shaped staircase. Tasha said there were two bathrooms, and all the bedrooms up there.

To the left of the entry was a large arch that led to the kitchen. To the right was the living/sitting room area. From here I noted quiet voices. The housekeeper led us in there. I took in a large room, and on the wall nearest us were two recliners, one of which was occupied. On the far wall were two long couches, one of which contained two people.

Directly across from the couch was the TV/entertainment setup. On the near end of the wall was a door. Tasha quietly mentioned that it was the finished basement, where we would be indulging ourselves.

Tasha pointed out the three women; on the wall parallel to us was Faye, in the recliner. Offhand she was a couple inches taller than Tasha, with a little broader torso, and, probably, I speculated, a bigger butt. She was a brunette, with a nice tan and brown eyes and very long hair, dark brown, piled atop her head in a cone shape. She had a pretty face, despite her size. On the couch were the other two ladies. A redhead who looked to be older than everyone in the room, including Tasha. She had green eyes and was probably five-eight, not fat nor skinny, with an ample figure and curves. Her hair fell straight to the middle of her back. Then there was a striking blonde, maybe mid to late twenties, lean but fit, with blue eyes and long legs and hair to the middle of her back. She was over six feet. I let my eyes linger a tad long.

The blonde smiled and gave a brief wave. The redhead smiled, stood and walked over to us. She hugged Tasha, and smiled at me, clasping my hand and hugging me gently. "Ethan?" she said quietly. I nodded. The brunette was Faye. She took in the three of us talking, and winked at me.

The redhead was Tess, the owner of the house. I was going to ask Tasha how old she was, but didn't yet. Faye looked to be about Tasha's age. Tess took us back out and up the staircase, into a large room to share. We left our stuff. Tasha wandered back down to the living room.

That left Tess and I. She was dressed in black jeans and a black blouse, probably silk. Her rich copper hair was a definite, striking contrast, also bringing out her eyes. She touched my elbow gently.

"Ethan," she said, "You aren't our prisoner here. I've never operated that way. If anything happens to make you uncomfortable, come to me. I don't anticipate problems, but we're new to each other. Tasha filled me in on the history between you two. Enjoy yourself."

She squeezed my shoulder, and started down the stairs. I watched her go, eyeing her curves and a very round rump. She turned. "By the way, if you've never taken a shit with a forty-five year old MILF, your chance awaits. It'll blow your mind. I promise you'll enjoy it."

I grinned at her and started down the stairs, thinking, Forty-five? No way. Damn, she's lovely. I completed my walk and rejoined everyone in the living room. I now noticed the smell of food.

I located Tasha in the room. She had taken Tess' spot, leaving space between her and the blonde. I parked myself. Tasha introduced the blonde as Molly. Tess made the announcement that food would be served in thirty minutes.

Tasha leaned over to me and said quietly, "I've been holding a shit since before I left work. We'll do the demonstration for the group as soon as I talk to Tess, ok?" I nodded. Molly took my hand. Tasha went over to Tess, seated next to Faye, and they conversed briefly. Tess nodded, then beckoned to me, and motioned toward the door set in the wall of the room. Tasha walked over and opened it, and we went down, to the bathroom.

It was unlike any bath I'd seen.It had all the separate fixtures, including both tub and shower. The sink was near the door. The toilet was equidistant between the sink and the tub and shower. The room was fairly open, maybe 14 feet square.

Tasha said the tub was it. I stripped nude and stretched out fairly flat. Tasha stripped her shirt and bra. I heard the bathroom door open again, and in less than thirty seconds, Tess and Molly and Faye stood ready to watch Tasha make her delivery.Tasha stepped into the tub, still sporting her jeans. She was turned so we could look each other in the face. Tasha passed gas, one long rumble. She liked leaving her denim when she passed gas, because it seemed to give depth or body to the noise. Now they and her panties came off, and she handed them to Molly, who placed them out of harm's way.

Tasha was wearing a gentle smile. I eyed her naked, hefty figure openly. She squatted, her wide ass just above my belly. Things went as follows, and Tasha had a new record as far as the speed of her delivery. She was still for a moment, and then she took a breath, pushing as she exhaled.

A soft, heavy turd immediately touched my belly. The wide end was very large. Tasha groaned, maintaining the push, her turd pressing into my skin and then starting to slide along as it grew. It just kept sliding out, and Tasha was groaning and breathing deeply. I turned.

Tess was grinning; Faye had her head in the tub. Molly was wide-eyed, simply watching Tasha lay out the huge load of shit. At last the small end dropped out of her. The air was hung with a powerful sulfurous odor. Tasha sighed and got to her feet. "Oh, fuck," Tasha said, her relief all over her face and her body much less tense.

Faye spoke. "He's going to get one that big when I lay down a load. How was that, stooge?" she asked. I ignored her. Tasha and Tess exchanged a look. Tess moved up and gestured Faye aside. Tasha stepped out, and managed to get the big log off me and into the toilet. She wiped, flushed, and washed.

I sat up. Tess, now in a black silk bath robe, stepped over and carefully into the tub. She leaned over and put her lips to my ear. "Can I pee on your face?" she asked quietly. She positioned herself above me, tall and spread-legged. She unfastened the robe and it literally slid off her. Molly appeared and took it.

I was looking directly at Tess' vagina. There was a narrow tuft of pale orange-red pubic hair above it I could just notice. Otherwise, the area was shaven and smooth. I granted my permission for her to continue. God, she was gorgeous for her age. She looked about ten years younger. She gently took my face in her hands and tilted it forward a touch.

Tess stood there, and very suddenly, a warm, wet torrent blasted me in the face, running all over and into some of my hair. I started, having her powerful stream catch me squarely. It lasted several seconds, and Tess was absolutely still, letting her golden gift drench things. Finally it tapered off and stopped.

I next felt a warm, wet washcloth on my face. It wiped everything thoroughly, taking special care around my eyes. I opened them. Tess' easy, sincere smile greeted me.

She gestured me out of the shower. She chased her piss down the drain. I felt someone behind me touch me at the waist. That someone stepped around and took my hand as Tess left the tub. Molly, in a white robe of her own.

She led me to the shower. "Now that everyone's done being mean, I get a turn. I'm not mean," she informed me. God, she's got a figure. And that great, straight, long blonde hair, I thought.

I stepped in and turned to look at Molly. She was aware I was watching. She untied the robe, slid it off her shoulders, and let it fall off the other side of her body. What greeted me was a very nice tan, nice breasts, a shaved pussy, and wonderfully long legs. That was just the front view.

She stepped into the shower and hit the water. I went over and stood under it. One I was wet, Molly grabbed the shampoo and started with my hair. She rinsed it, then soaped my upper half, front and back, then did my legs and my ass. I thought she might let me take care of my brass ones, but she swapped for the washcloth and gently washed my penis, and was exceedingly careful with my jewels. She cupped them gently with one of her long-fingered hands.

I was hard the entire time; I hadn't even come off the arousal from Tasha emptying herself. Molly washed herself, and I simply stared all the while; she was beautiful. When she finished, we both stepped out and dried; Molly worked her hair over, then the rest of her, leaning and moving gracefully the entire time. She hunted down her hair dryer and used it. Both of us re-dressed; Molly favored low-rise flared jeans; I was in my typical athletic pants and t-shirt.

Downstairs to the kitchen for dinner, and we found a classic spread, buffet-style: pot roast, mashed potatoes, gravy, carrots, salad and rolls. Everyone filled plates. Faye had a sizable appetite. Tasha undoubtedly felt empty after her performance, and was probably starved.

Everyone sat. There wasn't much conversation as everyone enjoyed the food. Tasha was to my right, Molly on my left, and Tess and Faye across from me. The housekeeper stood near the buffet, making sure everyone had what they needed. She eventually sat and ate. Molly, lean and fit as she was, ate fair portions.

Everyone finished within thirty minutes. There was chocolate cake for dessert, but everyone passed until later. Molly helped the housekeeper with cleanup. I noticed Faye went into the basement. Tess and Tasha retreated to the living room. I sought out the housekeeper, Ann, and told her the food was excellent and her effort appreciated. She beamed. She confided that Molly had assisted.

I joined Tasha and Tess in the living room. Eyeing Tess, I said, "You found yourself good people. This house is amazing."

"Thank you," she said. "I enjoy it, and the hired help likes being here. She doesn't have to work as hard as you think. I take care of the main floor myself. She handles upstairs, and only cooks a lot if there's a group here."

Tasha said, "Ethan, I don't mean to kick you out, but why don't you go down and find Faye? You two should talk."

Alright. I thanked Tess and left the room, exiting through the basement door. I figured Faye was around the bathroom, and she was. She had vacuumed and mopped the tile floor, and was setting up the automated shower cleaner. She came back to scrub out the sink and spotted me. She went and found a chair, which she set up so the two of us could hold a conversation.

I let Faye start. As she scrubbed the sink, I looked at her wide buttocks admiringly. It was like she'd tucked two medium-sized watermelons into her pants. Wow. The cheeks were a tad rounder than Tasha's and drooped more, besides being slightly, though noticeably, wider. Her torso was equally wide, but she didn't carry a bunch extra in the belly area. She had wide thighs packed into her jeans, which were a perfect blend of comfortable, but fitted well enough to emphasize her arse and healthy thighs.

Faye did start. She said, "I got scolded by Tess for calling you a stooge, and sent down here to clean the fun room as penance."

"I didn't take offense," I told her. "But why did you say that, for curiosity's sake?"

"My mouth got the better of my brain. I knew I maybe should watch it, but I get a little drawn in when I have a chance to indulge my fetishes," she said.

She finished the sink and knelt at the tub, where she took about 15 minutes. As she opened the toilet and added the cleaner, she said, "I feel your eyes follow me all over the room. What has your attention?" she asked.

"Tasha's not small," I said. "I felt the same draw when I was in the coffee shop where she used to be a full-timer. I don't necessarily know that I'm into big women, but her particular look drew me in. You see where it's gotten me."

I continued. "Secondly, I like big asses, I guess. And that means the ladies might not be small or even average size. I like a fit woman as much as the next guy, too, though."

Faye looked at me and lasered a full smile at me. "Hmmmm," was all she said as she continued to work at the toilet. She finished the bowl, then knelt to sanitize the outer surfaces.

She left the room, returning in three minutes. She was now wearing a bathrobe identical to Molly's choice earlier. "Stand up for me, please, Ethan," she said. I did, and she sat herself in the chair. Then she gently lowered me onto her lap.

"I apologize for my mouth. It was not a good thing to say. I didn't mean anything by it, and I told the other two ladies that. But watching you and Tasha, it gave me a rush."

I replied, "Apology accepted. Tasha said you could be a little rowdy."

She said, "Truce. You and Tasha are going to give me a personal demonstration, maybe tomorrow sometime, I hear. I'll make you a deal. If you let me enjoy myself with you a little, I'll throw some good attention at you, and give you a blowjob that'll warp your mind. I'll let you come in my mouth, and spit in a Solo cup, and only stop when it's full."

"Damn," was all I could think to say. Then I added, "Is that even possible?"

"Oh yes," Faye assured me. "Can we just sit for awhile? Are you comfortable?" she asked.

I turned to face her, and straddled her big thighs, and said, "Now I am." Boy, she was wide. She wrapped her arms around me, and I put my chin on the shoulder to my left. "You're a big girl, but you're still pretty enough," I said. And she was. Dark hair, big brown eyes, and well-formed facial features.

"Thank you," I heard. She reached for something, and realized it was water. She must have been drinking like a horse to help her digestion. We sat for probably half an hour.

Then the news. She cleared her throat. "Ethan, I'm going to have to go over and take a shit," she said. "If you're not feeling ready to join me, I won't make you."

"You just finished cleaning it, too," I noted. "I don't know if I'm ready, but part of me wants to come along," I added.

I made to stand up and move toward the toilet. Faye pushed me back down. "I can walk," I said.

"I'm wondering if I can carry you," Faye said.

"That's a little crazy. Don't hurt yourself," I pointed out. I stood up. She shook off the robe. She flexed one bicep. It had to be a bit bigger than my closed fist. She planted a foot, and flexed her thigh. "Come here," she directed me. I did, and I knelt in front of her and attempted to wrap both my hands around its circumference. My fingers remained about two inches apart.

"A little fat here, a little fat there, and a lot in my ass and my tits. Appearances are deceiving," she pointed out. She sat me back in her lap, now naked. I leaned over her shoulder and wrapped my arms across her upper back.

Faye worked her hands under my ass. Then she stood up, and clamped my legs to her torso. I overlapped my feet at her lower back. She stepped easily toward the commode six or eight feet away. I bounced a bit as she walked. She put her back to the toilet and squatted. My ass touched her thighs, and I unlocked my feet.

She settled to the toilet, her thighs bulging as the muscles flexed and took her bending and my weight. "Ho-ly shit," I said. Faye laughed, a musical but sexy, sensual note from somewhere inside her.

Faye pulled me close. "Here we go," she said quietly. I leaned in, and I smelled a mild clean smell in her hair, and a slightly sweaty odor on her skin. I breathed deeply. The calm was disrupted. Faye's gas made a five-second rolling crackle echo long and loud into the bowl.

Faye took a huge breath; her body settled further. She flexed her belly and spread her legs slightly. My already-active standard equipment hardened further. The push started; Faye groaned. She inhaled, muscles flexed, and she pushed some more, and I could actually hear the mass moving out of her. A third push and I heard Faye's load drop heavily into the toilet.

She spread her legs, and a wicked ripe odor rushed upward. I moved myself off from Faye's shoulder, and we looked long at each other. Faye's smile was huge; she pulled me back toward her and her lips gently met mine. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth. She rolled it around, letting it fill the entire space.

Then she pulled away, and I stood. Faye followed, reaching for TP. "Come take a look before anything ruins the monster," she said. I did. Faye's turd was very healthy. I guessed about 8 inches, but big around and somewhat solid, the color light. She was definitely talented, and had a professional push that left every dump as big as possible, which she undoubtedly took pride in. Faye wiped and flushed; the toilet protested but didn't back up.

"All right. Here's the deal. I'm kicking you out of here, so I can shower. Go back upstairs so the others know I didn't molest you and leave you in a trance. We'll all have cake. Then I expect you to come join me up in the bedroom where I'm staying. I think I'm right next to you and Tasha," Faye said.

I headed for the main floor. Tasha was leaning against the wall near the door when I stepped into the room. She said, "Well, you're walking, and you're not in shock, so Faye must have behaved herself."

I replied, "She apologized. She just wants to be able to indulge herself and be satisfied, because she only gets the occasional chance. I accepted. I kept her company while she worked. She's in the shower, and when she's back she expects cake."

"Did you two get any toilet time?" Tasha asked.

I said, "Yeah, she shit a brick. In the bowl," I clarified. "I got a look. It was as nice as your average work." I watched Tasha sigh and close her eyes. She reached out and pulled me toward her. "I'm fine," I said. "She just needs an outlet for her eagerness."

Fifteen minutes later, Faye appeared, in the bathrobe and with a towel around her mass of hair. I wondered what she looked like when it was down. I wanted to find out. Tess left the room to dish out the cake. She distributed plates to everyone. Tasha drifted across the room to the sofa opposite me, sitting next to Molly again. Those two seemed oddly attached to each other; but Tasha was open to that kind of thing.

Once I had my serving, I walked over carefully to the second couch, perpendicular to Molly and Tasha. Faye joined me. Everyone enjoyed the cake in relative silence. When we'd all finished, Faye looked at me meaningfully.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Three Porcelaineers, Plus One Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 165 milliseconds