• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Own Mother

My Own Mother

Hello everyone this is my first erotic story. Please analyze this story critically. I need the criticism.

*****

My name is Joseph Smith. I had always had a strong sexual attraction to my mother. From her pert and very shapely tits to her nice round ass. My mom was 33 going on 34 this year. She had me at a very young age and was still just as hot as she always was. There was almost no sagging in her boobs and she had just a few stretch marks from her pregnancy. Her ass was perfect and had that look that just made you want to slap it. I always had the chance to walk into the bathroom after she was done showering to see them out in the open. Her body was just so amazing! Even seeing her in her underwear would be enough to send me over the edge. Her D size breasts would almost spill out of her bra and the matching little thongs never did much to cover her up.

I had just turned 18 and it was almost time for me to move out and go to college. I decided that I couldn't wait any longer to fuck my mom. So I began to look up how to perform hypnosis. I learned the basics in just a matter of days. Then I just needed a reason for her to allow me to hypnotize her. She had been a smoker for the majority of her life and I knew how much she wanted to stop so I decided to try that. Then I waited for the right time to bring it up.

"Where are you going," I asked as my mom stood from the couch, her cleavage showing in the tight tank top. The matching pair of shorts were creating a wedgie and her entire ass was on display.

"Just going to go smoke," She said. I tried to watch her eyes but mine kept going to her amazing ass. It was time to act.

"You know how disgusting that is right? Plus it's gotta be taxing on your health. Not to mention how much you spend every month on them."

"Yeah, yeah I know, but what am I going to do? I can't stop and it's not like there's some magic solution."

"Actually," I said as I stood from the couch. "I studied hypnosis in my science class last year and hypnosis can be used to help people quit. I learned how to do it, it's quite simple."

"But that stuff doesn't work. It's like voodoo."

"I bet that I can hypnotize you. Hell I can guarantee that I can hypnotize you."

"Language mister!" She said in a firm voice but I couldn't pay too much attention to that as I was becoming firm.

"Sorry mom, but I'm just worried about your health." I knew exactly how to play her.

"I know baby," she came over and gave me a hug and I backed my raging cock away from her. "If I could stop you know I would."

"Well why not let me try to help? What do you have to lose?" She was mine now.

She sighed. "OK, OK I don't see how it'll help, but if it'll make you feel better I'll let you hypnotize me."

I swear to you as I heard her say that it was like a naughty version of the Grench who stole Christmas because I could feel my dick grow about 4 times its normal size. I casually moved my cock to the side as I led her to the couch and pulled a medallion on a chain out of my pocket. "Alright now sit straight up and become very relaxed. Breathe in deeply and let it out. With every breath you take you are becoming more and more relaxed."

"How long do I have to-" she began.

"Mom you have to be completely quiet for this to work. Just keep breathing in and out and I'll begin when you're ready." Eventually her breathing began to slow down and she looked like she was about to fall asleep. Perfect.

"OK now mom I want you to watch this silver coin. Follow it with your eyes, do not move any other part of your body." I began to move it back in forth in front of her face. The sun was beaming in just perfectly enough to strike the silver at times sending light into her face. "Now I'm going to start counting down now from 10 to 0 and when I reach 0 you will fall asleep and you will listen to me without question." Her response was nothing more than a mumble.

"10, 9, 8, you can feel your eyelids becoming heavier and heavier." My mother's beautiful eyes were now glazed over with a sleepy fog. You could tell she was resisting but she was no longer in control.

"7, 6, 5, your eyelids are now too heavy and they're starting to close." Sure enough my mother's eyes were now slowly closing. She tried to blink away the tiredness she was surely feeling but it just made her even more tired.

"4, 3, 2, you have now closed your eyes and are falling deep into a slumber" As before she was powerless to fight me and her eyes closed.

"1," I said as I snapped my fingers. Her head dropped down to her chest and she was completely asleep. I reached under her chin and lifted her head up. I had such an amazing view at her body and there wasn't a thing she could do about it. I began to stroke myself through my pants and with my other hand I leaned forward and groped my very own mother! She stirred in her sleep but didn't resist.

"OK mom when you wake up you will no longer feel the urge to smoke. The idea of smoking now sounds like the most disgusting thing in the entire world. Instead when you get the urge to smoke you will become horny. Your pussy will get wet with excitement and it will only calm down if you get fucked. The longer that you don't get fucked the more excited you will become. Masturbating will only make you more excited. The more excited you become the more you will think about filling your pussy with a cock to the point where the only thing you can think about is cock." I repeated this line a few more times in order to sink it into her head.

"Ok now I'm going to snap my fingers and when I do you will wake up feeling refreshed." Then I snapped my fingers and she opened her eyes.

"Wow I feel amazing. I don't know if it worked, but wow" She said dreamily.

"So do you need to smoke?" I asked even though I knew the answer.

"Actually not right now, no. you might have known what you were talking about after all."

"Yeah I am pretty smart at times," I said smiling. My cock was so hard at that moment it hurt, but I knew I had to wait. "So do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure," We both laid down on separate couches watching the movie. I was beginning to think the hypnosis didn't work when about half way through the movie my mom became restless.

She was half covered with a blanket and she was sweating profusely. Her niples were about to poke a hole in her shirt and her heavily padded bra. Her hands began to wonder up and down her body exploring every inch of herself. She was groping herself and I could see her rubbing herself through her pants. She noticed me staring at her and her face became beet red.

"I think I'm sick," she said and she stood up rigidly, the crotch of her thin shorts was wet with pussy juices. She took a step to the bathroom before she fell to the ground grabbing at her vag. With one movement she ripped her soaked shorts and thong down to her ankles exposing her neatly trimmed pussy. Then she began to fuck herself. She was rubbing her clit in an almost violent manner. Her other hand was up her shirt and bra as she was massaging her tits.

"Oh my god, I don't know what's wrong with me," She moaned up to me. Her eyes were filled with lust. My dick was now very visible now and I was rubbing myself as my mother fucked herself. Her heavenly smell filled the air intoxicating me. I pulled my member out and started to really masturbate. Her eyes stuck to my 8 inches, her fingers moving even more rapidly. Her tongue darted out of her mouth wetting her lips.

"Joseph, what are- mmmmmm, what are you- oh god your cock is so big," she was panting now. Most of her rational thinking was gone and replaced with images of huge cocks. Her eyes were glued to my dick now

"Damn mom you're so fucking hot."

"Don't spe- mmmmmm, language mis- mmmmmm!" Her moaning was becoming more and more intense. "Come over here and fuck your little slut mother!"

I did as my mother instructed. I stood above her with my raging cock pointed at her face. She opened her mouth and took me as deep as she could. The tip of my dick touching the back of her throat. She made a little gag noise but continued to suck me off. Her hands were moving lightning quick over her body and her head was bobbing at an alarming speed. God I was in paradise! She was sucking me so hard it almost hurt but the pleasure was much more immense.

"Yeah you like sucking your sons cock don't you, you little whore?" My dirty talk made moms head move even faster and my cock started to expand. I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my shaft into her mouth. All 8 inches slipping in I could feel my cock in my mom's tight throat. She gagged again and tried to pull back but I held her in place as I began to unload. Massive amounts of cum shot out and ran into down her throat. I was so deep she didn't have a choice, but to swallow. Load after load my mom still fucked herself and she was moaning into my cock.

Finally I pulled out and my mom breathed in deep and coughed. Still she fingered herself and her moans became louder until she was shouting. "OH GOD YES! OH FUCK!" and then she squirted all over the floor soaking my feet in the process. Her moans subsided for a moment. Then she whined. Watching my mother cum in front of made me hard again and she starred at my dick.

"Joseph I need your cock inside of me. I need you to fuck your mommy in her pussy." She peeled her tank top off and stood wearing nothing, but a lacy white bra. I walked forward and unhooked her bra as she took my shirt off. Then I turned her around and bent her over the couch and shoved my cock deep in to her hole. It was so wet that my entire length fit. My mother let out another moan and I started to rock my cock in and out. I let out my own moan and soon we had a rhythm going.

The house was ringing with the sound of my balls smacking against her ass. The feeling was amazing. Not only was my mom good at sucking but she was great at fucking. The feeling of taboo was fueling me. God my mom's pussy was so warm and know it was my mother's pussy sent me over the edge. I began to fill up her pussy with my cum and I knew she was about to release too. She was practically screaming in pure ecstasy. Finally she came and squirted all over my dick.

I pulled myself out and she laid panting over the couch. I looked down at her pussy and watched as our juices pour out. I knelt down to my mother's cunt and began to lap up the sweet nectar. God she tasted so good and it must have felt good because I could hear my mother moaning again. She turned her head and her eyes went wide with shock.

"Oh god Joseph, I- we can't- Oh god!" She ran to the bathroom and I could hear the lock turn and I could hear her sobs. I wasn't worried though she used to smoke a pack a day and it wouldn't be long before she needed another cock.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Own Mother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1584 milliseconds