• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Indian Girl Hears Sister Moaning

Indian Girl Hears Sister Moaning

In my gap year, between college and University, I stayed in India with my sister and her new husband. They'd married in the summer and I joined them, traveling alone, in the September. They lived alone in Agra, in a sixth floor flat with a view of the Yamuna River.

On my third night I was sitting up in bed, struggling to sleep - jet-lagged, the dogs barking, the air con rattling, the autos, motorbikes and mayhem. Yet, indistinct at first, I heard, becoming clearer, louder, more desperate, my sister - was she calling me? Was she crying? She sounded desperate. I climbed out of bed and turned off my fan. I stood there, in my black nightie, listening, straining my ears...a nasty dog screeched. My sister seemed to say; 'Uh huh huh...'

My sister was groaning - had she got tummy trouble?

I opened my door and entered the corridor.

'Oh. Oh. Ha. Hun Ji!'

I felt funny. I felt excited, like a schoolgirl creeping to steal a midnight snack. But I wasn't a girl. I was a young woman now - I looked down at myself - my nightie was too little; not the sort of thing to wear in front of one's brother-in-law; too short - my long brown legs were too exposed - my body was toned and shapely and this frilly, clingy nightie accentuated my features. Also, my bare arms, shoulders, feet... I crept along the corridor.

My sister Honey is four years my senior; my only sister. I love her, and was saddened when she decided to live in India rather than England. I resented her for it. But the man our family chose for her, a rather macho, bullish boy from the same caste, but not the same class, had insisted she live in northern India. He did not like England, or the English people. He was a U.P man.

Their door is ajar and I peek inside. Honey is breathing heavily. Of course I know they are making love. I am sleep-walking, curiously, wickedly invading their privacy. I am voyeuristically spying. Shit - this country is all about spying on other people's private moments. Just that morning the maid was washing our clothes - her blouse was drenched. It was an Indian wet-top contest and the skivvy won that one. So the door is ajar. I peek. I cannot help myself. Just one incy wincy peek.

Honey is on top, her bended legs either side of his body. Her back is to me. She is riding him. I see the bottom of her feet. They are white. I see his feet also, but the rest of him is blocked and concealed. The main thing I note about Honey is her hair. Like me she grew it long, half-way down her back. It is thick and black as coal. I see, in the half-light of the glass window, the moon, the stars, her bottom, her ass cheeks, tensing and relaxing as she moves forwards and backwards. Her hands are resting on his hands, which are on her hips. She is cuming. I see her brown skin is glistening with sweat, her spine, her shoulder blades, the sinews of her behind gently exercising. A woman looks awesome from behind. I see Raj's cock is in her. It slips and slides in and out in such a pleasing fashion.

I hear him - Raj - grunting. He must be loving it. He has the perfect view of my sister. She is a little plumper than me - slightly shorter - but I've always envied her face, her dark eyebrows, her chest - 36DD - and her sensual, chubby voluptuousness.

I hear the jingle of her bracelets. 'Oh ha. Oh. Ah.' She slows down, she's tiring. 'Oh baby.' Suddenly she falls back. Raj is on top now and their heads are just a few feet from me and the open door. He's fucking her, missionary style, quickly, and she's cuming loudly, and passionately. It's enough to wake the whole block. Raj cums. 'Grrrr,' he seems to say. 'Oh baby,' Honey says. I am still looking. Did Raj see me? I remember myself and quickly dodge back into the corridor.

I am trembling. My breasts are engorged. I am hot between my legs. I scurry back to my bed, breathing fast, sort of drunk on what I've seen. I curl up on the bed, turn on the a/c and try to sleep. It's hard for me to drift off. I check my panties - they are damp; so wet in fact I take them off. I feel flush, as if ill. Maybe I should masturbate. Or take a cold shower. I think I might doze off finally, at last - then my bedroom door opens.

Raj is standing in the doorway. He is wearing nothing but his white pyjama and his nara is dangling out when it should be tucked away. The nara is the string that holds pyjama up. 'Jijaji, kya hai?' I say sitting up in bed (brother-in-law what is it?). There is no sheet for me to wrap around myself for modesty - sheets are not needed in Agra in September. I must allow him to see me looking like I do - like a hooker, with frilly edges to my sexy nightie.

'Meena, were you in the corridor before?' he asks.

I don't - I daren't - reply. I am just so horribly aware of my vulnerability - are my nipples pressing against my thin nightie material. Are my breasts too big for a small size dress? I should start wearing a bra to bed.

'It's okay, dear, if you were. You aren't in trouble.'

I spot that inside his pyjama there is a lump, a large swelling and it's getting closer because he sits down on the bottom of my bed. Why is he on my bed? I turn on the bedside lamp. This makes things worse because now not only can I see his fit body, his ribs, his big arms, but he can see my bare legs, my strong thighs, my bony shoulders.

'You saw me and your sister didn't you, Meena?'

I still can't reply. Should I call out loud for Honey? I am frozen with fear, and confusion, but something else - I am horny. Oh my god am I hot for him. When I checked before my cunt was sopping wet. Oh my god - I am not wearing underwear and my brother in law is just an arm's-length away. My head and heart are torn.

Raj reaches out. His hand is on my foot. He's got me in his power. 'It's okay, Meena. You're a woman. A very pretty woman. It's okay to feel things.'

I find myself closing my eyes. My head tilts back. Maybe this just encourages him. His hands are on my ankles. I am so sexy.

'Your sister is amazing - so beautiful - but sometimes...' Raj pauses... 'sometimes I wonder if I married the right one. The right sister. You Meena, are even more sensational.'

Raj's hands are on my knees. 'You shouldn't be doing this,' I manage to say. 'Honey is next door.'

'She's asleep...don't you like me?'

I see his muscular figure advancing. I can't say no, or yes. All I do is quiver. 'I can make you feel like she did,' Raj says. He is kneeling beside me now, staring at my neck, and my chest, and my face. 'You are so hot, Meena... I can't stop thinking about you. I love you.'

He leans in. I can't believe it, but his lips are on mine. I don't resist, but I don't kiss him back either. Oh my god, his hand is on my leg and he's pushing up my nightie. What could I do?

It's like a dream, or a nightmare, but I find my legs parting, I find my inhibitions and morals melting away, as his big hand presses against me, and his finger so naturally, oh so 'yes oh' slips inside, 'Oh...mmmm' into, inside my pussy. '

'You like it don't you?' he asks me, fingering eagerly.

I don't reply, but I do part my thighs a centimetre wider, and his index finger slips in even deeper. 'Oh my gosh.' Then Raj does something I didn't expect. He leans in, using his two hands to grip my thighs, then with his mouth he kisses my pussy lips, then licks up and down and tongues just inside me, then flicks my clit with his tongue. I feel myself cuming. 'Oh. Oh yes.'

What if Honey hears me? I just don't care. Raj says something. 'What?' I say.

'You want me inside you?'

'Yes.'

'My cock inside you?'

'Yes.'

He undoes his nara. I see his lovely hard cock. Its end is all purple and moist. It's so close. I open my legs for him. I feel his tip on my wet lips. I anticipate the wonderful sensation of intercourse. He then looks me in the eyes like he loves me. 'Not now,' he says. 'Tomorrow.'

'What? Kya?' I can't believe what I'm hearing. What a tease. He covers himself; ties his pyjamas and stands up.

'Tomorrow night, my dear sister.' I am frustrated and perplexed. He leaves. Raj - what just happened?

Ten minutes later I hear my sister having her second orgasm of the evening. How frustrating. I am so angry. But it didn't end there. Because the next night he comes back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Indian Girl Hears Sister Moaning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 667 milliseconds