• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Rod Ch. 01

Black Rod Ch. 01

123

Part 1.

Hi my name is, well, Rod. I am of afro Caribbean origin. I am six foot seven inches tall, an ex-basketball player now retired and living in London. My weight is around eighty six kilos. I am fifty four years old. Not married, but have had a few female 'friends,' no one regular and no one in particular at the moment.

As I mentioned, I live in London, actually, in the suburbs of London, in a sleepy village and my house is located in a small cul-de-sac with just six houses in it.

I am a very keen gardener and all the residents in the street pay me a modest sum for looking after their gardens.

I have lived here for eleven years and have come to know all the neighbours very well. Especially with a resident three doors down, whose name is Simon. Simon and I have become good friends.

Simon is a long distance lorry driver and can be away for days at a time. I think it was this that was the cause of his divorce three years ago, but he still won custody of his only child, a daughter named Elisabeth, but everyone called her Liz. When he is away, he has a sister who stays with Liz.

Simon was throwing a party for Liz's eighteenth birthday. All the neighbours were invited along with some other relatives and a lot of Liz's friends.

Elisabeth is a very lively person, very active; she rides hoses and has regular lessons throughout the week and work's out at the gym in between the riding lessons after school. She has a bubbly personality all the time. I have known her since she was very young. She is very petite, looks like a doll, green eyes and a very clean complexion. Her curly blond hair goes half way down her back. Liz also likes gardening and on occasions would come and help me and this has made us quite good friends.

The party was on a Friday evening because Simon had to leave around eleven that night to be at his depot to take a lorry load of good over to the continent; in fact it was over to Germany. And then bring another lorry load of goods back over on the Sunday.

Everything was going well; music was up loud because we weren't going to disturb the neighbours, they were all here, lots of drinks and lots of dancing done by all. It approached eleven o'clock and Simon came up to me and said he was leaving for work. He said that his sister was going to stay the night and look after Liz.

Now Simon's sister's name is Monica. Monica is a teacher, in her fifties as well. She is a little over weight, okay, she is a lot overweight. She has dark brown, shoulder length hair and blue eyes.

I have also known Monica for quite a few years. I know she likes a drink and I also know she fancies me. She on a lot of occasions has rubbed up against me, she always makes out that it was an accident and say's sorry. She would always greet me with a kiss on the lips and be very touchy feely with me, and she is single. I must admit, I was not attracted to Monica at all.

Everyone was in good spirits, and yes, Monica danced with me and groped me, as I knew she would. She had quite a bit to drink and was slurring her words.

People started to leave and I could see Monica was in no state to clear up the place, so I stayed behind and helped out.

Even in the state she was Monica offered to help clear up, so Monica and I, well mainly I, had just finished in the kitchen and it was around two in the morning when Liz said she was going to bed.

I was wiping my hands as Liz came up to me; I had to bend down so that she could kiss me, she kissed me on the cheek and said, "Good night, Rod, thanks for everything tonight, love you," kissed me again and hopped off to her bedroom.

Monica and I finished in the kitchen about ten minutes later. I looked around and then said to Monica, "If you're okay, then I'll be heading off?"

She was just leaving the kitchen as she looked around and said, "O, yeah...I'm fi...fine...yes I'm fine," and walked out.

She was a bit pissed, just managed to walk. I thought I should at least help her up the stairs. So I walked upto her and grabbed her round the waist and said, "I'll help you up, come on."

I was not at all surprised even in the state she was in that she made a grab for my cock. I wiggled my hips and shook her off. Then I continued to take her upstairs. We got to the spare room where she usually slept. I placed her onto the bed and she grabbed me again, she started to undo my belt and said, "Let...let's have...have a look...Rod. Wha... wha...what you... hiding."

I brushed her hands away but she kept clawing back. I was about to step back, when she undid my zipper and had her hand in my pants. She searched for my cock and found it. I was limp; uninterested in Monica. She was just not my type, for starters she was not that good looking and she wore clothes that did not suit her. And to be blunt, but not offensive, she is, well, overweight.

I tried to push her away; I took hold of her wrist and tried to get her hand out of my pants. But amazingly, she still had a lot of strength to fight me off.

She had managed to grab my cock and was tugging at it to get it out.

Okay, it's time, not to be modest, but I have a big sex drive. I don't cum lots, but I can get my cock back into action after I have cum, pretty quickly, its six inches flaccid and nine when in action. I am circumcised and hairless, to be honest, I am pretty bald all over, just a well-trimmed low cut head of hair. And one other thing or maybe I should say, feature, my cock is bent like a banana, curved towards my belly.

Some of the women I have had relationships with, okay, basically fucked, have said they like it that way as it seems to hit their G-spot.

Back to Monica, she got my cock out, okay maybe I let her. I just thought if she sucked me off, then I would not have to go home and jack myself off and the way I was feeling, I had images of Liz in my head now that she was eighteen.

I helped Monica with my pants and dropped them to the floor. Monica immediately leapt forward with her mouth open and stuck my flaccid cock in. She started to suck, I had images of Liz in my head as my cock started to gain life.

I stood still as Monica sucked, her head bobbed in and out, she stroked my shaft. She continued for about five minutes. Then she let go of her grip on my cock and just sucked on it. She started to take off her dress and her knickers. I was not impressed, I thought shit and I hope she doesn't want me to fuck her.

She took her top off and tugged on my shirt, indicating for me to get rid of it. I slowly removed my shirt and just thought, hurry up and blow me off.

She was naked, apart from the bra she had on, I was in no hurry to see those mountain boulders. I could not see her pussy as her belly over hung everything down there. I could not make out if she was clean or fully natural, to be honest I didn't care, just thought hurry up; blow me off for fuck sakes.

Monica got more aggressive with her stroking, she sucked harder. I saw she had her hand under her belly, I think she was fingering herself or rubbed her clit, I was not sure, I could not see, again I didn't care.

She then grabbed my cock with both hands and pulled me over to the bed as she rolled over onto the bed herself. She lay on her back and grabbed her legs from under her knees and lifted. I could now see her pussy, she was hairy and she was a camel toe. I could just make out a tiny clit right at the top. I was not going to muff drive that, no fuckin way.

Monica moaned and said, "Come on R... Rod... ma... make me... cum."

The only phrase going through my head was shit no, shit no and shit no. I was not going to go down there. I thought if I resisted long enough, she would get tired and fall off to sleep, in the state she was, that was a very good possibility.

I rolled over onto my back next to her. She put her legs down. And I thought good that's good, she's fallen off to sleep.

But then Monica got up and straddled me, holy fuck she was big. She slapped my face and said, "I m... may be dr... dru... drunk, but I can st... still f... f... fuck."

She grabbed my cock and guided it into herself. She started to hump me; she placed her hands onto my chest and humped. I did not move, I let her do all the work, hopefully that will tire her out.

But she carried on for about three more minutes and she moaned, "Ahh, ahh, f... fuc... ahh."

She had an orgasm; I could not feel any sensation on my cock whatsoever. She fell on top of me and I managed to push her off to one side. She fell asleep, thank fuck for that.

I got off the bed and went to the bathroom along the hall to clean up. I thought Liz must be asleep so I'll put my clothes on after.

I cleaned up and returned back to the bedroom again, when to my surprise and the biggest shock, I jumped back a couple of foot and placed my hands to hide my cock. There was Liz, standing there with my clothes in her hands.

She said, "I could hear Monica, moaning, I came upto the door and watched you two."

I did not know what to say, so just, "Sorry Liz, I didn't know... "

Liz stopped me by saying, "It looked like you weren't enjoying it and I could see your face Rod."

I was stunned, I just 'ummed and erred.'

Liz had my clothes up fairly high so I could not actually see her body at all. She started to lower my clothes and said, "Do you want these back? Or would you like to put me on that dick?"

My clothes were then on the floor and Liz's beautifully naked body in full view. Holy fuckin shit, my cock started to grow instantaneously. I stared at her fantastic hour glass figure. Her tits looked firm, rosy pink nipples. Her tiny waist, spread out to her fantastic broad hips. She had a clean pussy, now this one I would love to eat. Her skin glowed all over. A fantastic tight young frame any red blooded male would have an instant hard-on, upon looking at this naked creature in front of them.

I could not hide all of my cock; Liz could see and said, "Rod, I've already seen it. Let it go come on, let me get a proper look at it?"

I could not take my hands away; Liz stepped forward and moved them for me. She looked at my cock and then looked up to me, she said, "All these years I've known you Rod, I knew you must have a nice cock."

She had a hold of both my hands one in each of hers, to the side. Liz bent slightly down and pocked her tongue out and licked my cock from base to the tip. She did that along both sides as well; she then took my cock into her mouth and sucked me off. I was definitely getting stiffer and this time I did not have to imagine that it was Liz, it was Liz was right there, my cock inside Liz's sweet little mouth.

She sucked hard and soft, she took me all in and gagged. I was so surprised she could do that. She must have had experienced a few cocks I was sure.

Liz got up, took my hand and guided me towards the bed, I stopped half way there and said in a soft tone, "Liz, no not there."

Liz looked up to me and said, "Come on Rod, it'll be fun, she won't be awake for hours."

I was not as sure as Liz, I said, "No Liz, we can't be sure."

Liz let go of my hand and grabbed my cock, she squeezed and pulled it and made me walk to the bed.

Monica was laid on her back, naked with just her bra on; she breathed deep and heavy, a slight snore.

Liz got onto the bed and knelt besides Monica, I was stood to the side. Liz started to blow me off, she worked my shaft hard and she sucked hard on my bulbous, mushroomed cock-head. I was close to cumming. When Liz took my cock out and said, "You've got an unusually bent cock Rod; I bet it feels weird in me?"

Then she went straight back to sucking, she deep throated me, I was amazed.

I told her I was about to cum and she went back to stroking my shaft hard with my mushroom in her mouth.

I came, shit I blew about three or four loads. I thought Liz had swallowed, but she hadn't. She had kept my cum in her mouth; then spun around and dribbled some onto Monica's chest, onto her ample tits, just above her bra. Then she bent down and dribbled the rest onto Monica's hairy pussy.

Liz looked back towards me and said, "There she'll be happy with that."

She stepped off the bed and said, "Let's go."

She led me to her bedroom and she jumped onto the bed, she did exactly what Monica had done. She was right, she must have been watching. She lifted her legs by pulling them up from under her knees and parted them. Liz looked over to me and said, "How's this one? Is it a bit more appetising for you?"

I stroked my cock as I walked over to Liz and said, "Liz, you're so beautiful, you're definitely one hell of a fuck I'm sure. But I shouldn't be doing this, we shouldn't be doing this."

Liz started to put her legs together and said, "Ahh poor Rod's, feeling guilty. Would you rather go home and wank off?"

I looked at her as she smiled so wickedly; she licked a finger and rubbed her rosy pink nipple. She then licked her finger again and said, as she started to rub her clit, "It's okay, I'll just finger myself off as usual, while I think of you wanking and blowing your load off."

O fuck, I was weak and as Liz had said, I could not resist her charms; she was part of my dreams on many wanking sessions during the nights and plenty of jack-offs in the morning too. I had blown off so many times with her face in my head. Now there she was offering herself to me.

Liz seemed to get frustrated, I had not seen this in her before, as she said, "Rod, come here and screw me you wanker."

I was not going to 'screw' her just yet; first I thought I wanted to eat her to actually have her juices on my tongue and taste her.

I knelt onto the bed and waddled forward, I planted my face into her pussy. She was not a camel toe; she had pussy lips, not big or long, but nice, very nice. She also had a small clit; it was small but compared to Monica's it looked bigger.

I sucked on it and poked my tongue into her pussy, I tried to lap up her juices and she was so wet. And I was right, she tasted absolutely wonderful.

Liz moaned; she was louder than Monica. Liz was much more vocal; she thrust up her hips to mash up her clit onto my tongue. I sucked and ate her for another three minutes, when she announced, she was cumming and she had an orgasm. More juices flowed from her beautiful pussy. I just could not get enough I had to have more, I nibbled on her clit harder, and yes, this definitely had her orgasmic again.

She was very hard with her thrusts and very loud with her vocal stream as well, "Fuckin hell, fuck, suck me, yes, yes, yes."

She had another sweet orgasm and then pushed my face off and said, "Fuck that was better than I had imagined. You eat a pussy well for an old man!"

She asked me to lie down and she sucked my cock to hardness again, it didn't take long, about five minutes and I was ready, she came up and lined up my cock to her pussy, she put in my mushroom and said, "It's bigger than I thought it would be, don't move."

She placed her hands onto my chest; I had hold of her hips. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip and slowly lowered herself down.

O my god, she was so fuckin tight, I've never had a pussy as tight in my life, even though we were fairly wet, it felt dry going in. She was as tight as a fist around my cock.

She got about half of me in, when she had a pained expression on her face, I thought she had had enough of me in, I asked, "Liz, you okay? Does it hurt?"

I started to pull out, she thumped my chest indicating no, and she lowered again another inch or so.

Liz did not say anything; her expression was of great pain, for at least another minute. No words were exchanged. I couldn't take my eyes off her amazing face as it looked quite wonderful and then I saw her face change to a smile. I knew I should not move, I'll let her take me in, in her own time.

She lowered herself slowly. And her face changed again to a very broad grin, and she whispered, "Oh yeah, that's a cock in my cunt."

I asked her, "Liz you alright? Am I hurting you?"

Liz opened her eyes, came down to me and gently kissed me; she licked my lips and said, "Ever since I was old enough to know about sex, I've wanted a 'Black Rod' in me."

I was contented and said, "I am glad I could help."

I could feel her pussy pulse on my cock and an unusual wetness between our mating.

I asked, "Did you cum again so quickly?"

Liz smiled so happily and said, "No you fucker, that's my hymen blown. You've just turned me into a woman."

I could not believe it, I had broken Liz in and I said, "Liz you shouldn't have. You should have told me before... "

Liz smiled, put a finger onto my lips and said, "Oops too late for that."

She raised herself up about three inches and looked down, we both looked down. There was blood not a lot but enough to know what had happened. I was a bit ashamed of myself, but the feeling of me being Liz's first soon outweighed that feeling.

Staring at the sight below, Liz moved slowly up and down, seeing the blood spread over my whole cock. She lowered herself to take my whole nine inches and then rose up till just my mushroom-head was in her. She did that over and over again.

My cock was in heaven, Liz was so fuckin tight and I knew I was fucking a virgin. I wanted this to last forever. I felt I had to tell her, "Liz, I love your pussy, it's so remarkably tight."

Liz replied, "I'm happy for you, but you can't feel what I can. Although I may not show it but my pussy, my cunt, is in absolute melt down. It's sending me sensations along my whole body. I bet it's just your cock for you."

I replied, "Hey, I can feel pleasure, yes okay on my cock, granted. But this new tightness of your cunt is a new out of this world sensation for me and my cock."

Liz started to speed up and I could see her inner pussy walls clinging to my cock as she moved up.

We both looked at each other and it was then Liz said, "Fuck me!"

I started to move my cock with her movements and I started to fuck Liz. We slammed into each other hard. She shouted, "Fuck, I'm cumming, o yes, yes, yes."

We slammed hard for a long time, Liz had three more orgasms. On her third orgasm I said, "I'm cumming Liz, let me out!"

Liz did not hear me, over her cries of her ecstasy, I said again, "Liz, get off, I'm cumming."

Liz carried on even harder and said, "Cum in me you fucker, I want the whole experience. I'm on the pill, just for this occasion."

A relief washed over me, I let go and blew four or five loads. Liz kept fucking until I grabbed her hips and slowed her down to a Holt.

Holy fuckin shit, I was absolutely exhausted, Liz fell on top of me and clung on. We both breathed heavily; both could not speak a word, both totally shattered.

Then after ages my cock went limp and slipped out, Liz fell to my side. And we both fell blissfully asleep.

In the morning, about six o'clock or so, I was awoken by seeing Liz; she was wiping my cock with a wet towel. She must have washed herself off, as I could not see any blood on her pussy.

She saw me with my eyes open looking at her, she looked up to me and said, "Good morning, black banana."

I smiled as she washed and sponged my cock and balls. My cock started to twitch and I said, "Morning Elisabeth, how are you this morning?"

She continued to wipe my growing cock and said, "I feel wonderful, thanks to you."

I had the biggest grin on my face and said, "It was my pleasure and I want to thank you for it."

Liz carried on and finished cleaning me up and said, "I have to go to the stables, I will be back in around three hours or so. I can see you're hard again."

I smiled and said, "Yeah, it happens when a young virgin, sorry, a young woman is holding my cock."

Liz grinned, a very dirty grin and said, "I'd like to take care of that."

She lowered her head and began to suck me off. I closed my eyes and put my hands behind my head.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Rod Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds