• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Acting out Fantasies Ch. 05: After Work

Acting out Fantasies Ch. 05: After Work

About 2 ½ years ago, my wife Shar and I started to have sex with our divorced neighbor, Jill, her 18 year old daughter Dian. About 2 years in, we added a young 20 year old girl named Linda. I have met and had sex with Linda's mother, Sarah. For the last few months every I kissed my wife Shar, I would think that her lips tasted like wet pussy. I think that she is secretly having sex with an another woman. I don't know who but I don't care, the sex between Shar and I have never been better. Who ever she is fucking it's doing wonderful things to us...

Walking into work, busy looking at my schedule to see what I had on my agenda today, I accidently ran into an knocked down a woman. As I helped her up and gathered her papers and files and handed them to her I expressed how sorry I was. I took out a note pad and wrote down my personal contact information and handed to her offering to pay for any dry cleaning of her expansive suit. She smiled and introduced herself as Heather, and accepted my offer to pay for the dry cleaning. As we parted ways I couldn't help it to think how nice her ass was. I couldn't focus at work because I could stop fantasying about her. As lunch came around I went to a good Chinese restaurant and as I entered, I noticed Heather waiting in the waiting room. I asked her if she was waiting long and offered her to join me if she's not meeting anybody. As she accepted, she told me that she too couldn't focus at work because of our run in this morning. As we ate lunch, we started talking, and then started flirting; soon we were holding hands despite Heather and I both being married. As we left the restaurant Heather gave me a kiss but immediately pulled away say that she was sorry and that we were both married. I told her that it was ok and pull her towards me and gave her another kiss. She told me that she would call me later and we both went back to work.

A few hours later I get a text message from an unknown number telling me to meet them at an address. I snuck out of work an hour early and head to the given address which is a nice house just outside of town. I knock on the door and Heather opened the door and pulled me in and closing the door behind me. She told me that she keeps this rent house in good shape since the real owners live across the country and thought it would be a nice place to 'meet'.

We started to kiss as she led me to couch where she took off my suit jacket and untied my tie. I took off her suit jacket and blouse. I can see Heather's nipples through her bra. Heather then took off her bra and I immediately one of her breasts in my mouth sucking on one of her nipples making her moan and beg for more. After a minute she pulls her breast away and got on her knees in front of me and pull off my pants and underwear and started to suck my cock. As she was sucking my cock I was unable to talk it felt so good. After a minute of Heather sucking my cock I pick her up and took off her skirt exposing her panties that were soaked with her wet pussy juices.

Heather then got up and started to lead me to the bedroom but I stop her in the hall way where I pin her up ageist the wall kissing her, as I slip off her panties. She then whispered into my ear that she can't wait anymore. So I lifted her up and put my cock into her pussy and started to fuck her catapulting her into a frenetic orgasm. I came seconds later, my creamy semen gushing into Heather's pussy.

I put her down and she leads me the rest of the way to the bedroom where she threw me onto the bed as she jumped onto my cock and started fucking me again which made her cum again. I rolled her over onto her back and started fucking again, making her cum almost instantly I came shortly later.

As we laid back and talked, Heather told me that this was the first time that she had cheated on her husband and that she a little confused. She explained that she felt guilty cheating on the man she loved but at the same time I gave her a thrill that he never could and she thanked me, I interrupted her and told her not to thank me yet and rolled over so I'm on top of her and started fucking her again going a little faster every time she moaned. Soon I was fucking her as fast as I can making her cum in a massive power orgasm squirting out of her stuffed pussy. I keep fucking her so hard she is forced to grab a pillow and bite it to keep from screaming so loud until I came seconds later.

Heather rolled over onto her side and gave me a long passionate kiss and asked if I was hungry. I told her that I was a little hungry, so she got out of be and headed to the kitchen to cook some dinner. I followed shortly later to find her in the kitchen cooking dinner. I sneak up behind her and start kissing her cheek and licking the side of her neck. Once dinner was ready we ate fast since all of the fucking made us both really hungry. After eating I thanked her for a wonderful night and gave her a kiss. She told me that I wasn't leaving yet, pulled me back to the bedroom, and threw me back onto the bed where she jumped onto the bed and started to suck my cock.

While Heather was sucking my cock I started to rub her pussy making her instantly wet. I told her that I wanted to eat her pussy so she maneuvered herself into a sixty-nine so I can eat her pussy at the same time as she sucked my cock. After about a minute I made Heather cum, squirting her cum and juices into my mouth. Heather then told me that she wanted to have me fuck her in her ass. I told her ok so I maneuvered her onto all fours and licked my index finger and stuck it into her asshole before putting in my cock. I started to fuck her slowly so she can get used to the feeling of my cock in her ass. After a while I start to fuck her a little faster making her moan, which made me go a little faster, then a little faster. While fucking Heather's asshole, Heather started to play with her pussy and is biting a pillow to keep her from screaming. After a few moments Heather has the most powerful orgasm I have ever seen, her cum and juices flowing out of her pussy like a sink that lasted for what seemed like a good 5 long seconds making a puddle on the bed. I came seconds later, as I pulled my cock out of her ass I can see my cum flow out of her ass she turned over and lifted her hips off the bed, offering up her pretty pussy within seconds I was tonguing her pussy, and lapping up her cum and tasty juices.

After fucking Heather's ass, Heather and I go back to the living room where we talk about a possible future together. She told me that she had fallen in love with me and but she also loved her husband and explained that she didn't want to leave him. I suggested that we can keep this affair a secret from both her husband and my wife (who I knew was fucking another woman for some time now). She thought about a minute and accepted. After a moment of silence I told her that I loved her too and we started to make out for what felt like a good 5 minutes. Then got dressed and got ready to go home to my wife Shar. And Heather got dressed and changed the sheets of the bed since they were soaked with her cum and pussy juices. As I left I kissed her good bye and saying "I Love you, Baby!!" She smiled and replied "Love you too!!"

Heather and I started to meet almost everyday. I would pick her up from work for lunch often fucking her in a back alley. One night Heather and I were looking for new thrills, so we went to a bar where we got a little drunk and had sex on the bar counter in front of everybody.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Acting out Fantasies Ch. 05: After Work

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 392 milliseconds