• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sasha Gets a Surprise at Home

Sasha Gets a Surprise at Home

Sasha walked down the cool streets, feeling the early fall chill against her bare legs. Her dress hugged her petite and curvy frame. Rounding the corner to her apartment, she stepped in and hurried up to her flat.

Unlocking her door, she stepped in without turning on the light. She brushed her dark hair back from her face, and kicked her heels into the corner, her feet enjoying the relief. She stood just over 5'3".

Her open window let in sound from the dark street. She flipped the deadbolt closed and reached for the light switch.

Sasha's heart pounded. A man sat calmly on her couch, watching her with his hand at his beard. Sasha quickly turned towards the door, but before she had time to fully react the man stepped up to her and put his hand over her mouth. "Not so fast," he said, nuzzling her ear. She felt his muscles flex as he wrapped his other arm around her waist and lifted her away from the door.

Sasha squirmed against the man's bulk, but she was pinned by his body. He deposited her onto the couch on all fours, still covering her mouth. She tried to scream but his hand completely muffled the noise. "Hush, my little slut," he told her. "I've been watching you. I know what you like when you think no one is looking."

She tried to protest, but Sasha knew his words were true. Her heart pounded, but she could feel the warmth coursing through her as well. Pleasant tingling began in her moistening pussy.

As Sasha tried to reconcile her fantasy life colliding with reality, the intruder wasted no time. He used his free hand and pulled a ball-gag out of his pocket, which he stuffed in Sasha's mouth. He roughly yanked her arms up and secured them behind her back with handcuffs. The cool metal was intense against Sasha's hot, pale flesh.

The man turned Sasha so she faced the wall and her generous ass pointed out. He pulled her dress up to her waist, the slowly slid her panties down. Sasha moaned into her ball gag, knowing he would be able to see her excitement, unsure weather her fear or excitement was more intense.

Being completely out of control turned Sasha on immensely, but the danger of the situation prevented her from giving in completely to her arousal. "Look at you, you little whore. I've barely touched you and you're dripping. You've just been dying for some man to treat you like the slut you really are. Don't worry, honey, I'm here to do just that."

The man's course hands pushed down the front of her dress and yanked it down over her full breasts. He flipped her bra down and roughly squeezed her globes, making deep "mmm" sounds of approval. "I'm going to punish you first, little whore" he told her, pinching her nipples. She groaned in pain, but his rough treatment continued to turn her on.

"I think my little slut will enjoy a spanking," he said, his hands trailing from her breasts down her sides and roughly mauling the full cheeks of her ass. Pulling his hand back, her brought it down on her right side with a smack. Pulling back, he smacked her again and again as Sasha moaned into the ball in her mouth. Her pussy was dripping at this point, she loved having her ass smacked and none of her boyfriends had ever really gotten in to it.

The man continued and the sounds of her moans and the smacking of her jiggling ass filled her small apartment. "You like that, don't you whore?" The man asked her gruffly. Each smack stung her ass, but the pain felt so good. She ached for him to do more. When he stopped, Sasha let out a cry. "Don't worry, we're not done yet, you filthy little slut."

The man uncuffed Sasha's hands and pulled her down from the couch to the floor. He positioned her so she knelt in front of him. He towered over her in that position, his muscular frame accentuated by a stiff tent in the front of his jeans.

Her big brown eyes looked up at him, and she didn't try to move herself though her hands were free. "Good girl" he told her. "Did you like being spanked?" he asked, and she nodded her head, her mouth still stuffed with the ball gag.

"Good, and now you're going to thank me. Do you know how?" Looking at his erection, she nodded again. "Good slut. Are you going to fight?" This time, Sasha shook her head. She was enjoying herself too much to let this end.

The man pulled his shirt over his head, exposing muscular arms and a burly chest. Next he unzipped his pants, revealing a long, thick, mushroom tipped cock dripping pre-cum. "I'm going to take out the gag now, so we can fill your mouth with something more appropriate for a little slut like you. Do you understand. Sasha nodded slightly. Walking up to her, the man stopped so his cock was brushing her cheek, smearing wet pre-cum.

He smacked his dick across first one cheek, then the other. "You don't seem convinced. Do you understand?" He asked more roughly, grabbing a handful of her hair and yanking it until it stung. Sasha nodded vigorously and the man said "good slut," removing her gag.

Sasha knelt with her stinging ass on her heels and began to lick up and down his thick cock, wetting the full shaft as she prepared to slide him into his mouth. "Show me what you got, honey" the man said breathily. "I'm not done punishing you, so you better be good.

Sasha licked the silky tip of his cock and tried to get as much saliva as she could down to the base. Then she curved her lips over her teeth and started bobbing her head up and down, each time swallowing as much of his cock as she could. She couldn't get all the way down, but once she started to gag she pulled back and sucked gently and then harder, continuing to bob to create suction. Her captor moaned above her. "Damn, that feels good baby, but I want you to take it all" he groaned, and with that he wrapped both hands around the back of her head and forced his cock all the way down her throat.

Sasha started to gag and tear up, but her pussy gushed. The man moaned and ignored her gagging, continuing to push his cock into her face. After a few minutes, he moaned louder but pulled back.

"Not bad, slut, but you'll need to get better..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sasha Gets a Surprise at Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 541 milliseconds