• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Voice Activated Ch. 02

Voice Activated Ch. 02

12

"Mmm, that feels pretty great." Mike was face down on the bed, his body slowly relaxing as he received a fantastic massage.

"You have a lot of tension in your muscles." Irene dug her thumbs into his shoulders, her delicate hands were stronger than they looked. "And I think someone left a bite mark up here."

"I wonder who gave that to me?" Mike said, sarcastically.

She giggled, and continued to massage him. Her legs were straddling him, and he could feel the heat coming off of her pussy where it was pressed against his lower back.

Irene shifted her stance, kneeling next to him as she worked her fingers down his spine. She hit his ass and kept going, rubbing his tired muscles until she met the juncture of his thighs. Her hand dipped between his legs and wrapped around his cock.

Mike groaned, and shifted his hips, giving Irene a little more room. She stroked him in silence for a minute. Then her warm lips closed around one of his balls. Mike moaned as her tongue began to swirl around his thick nut. She stopped sucking his testicle, letting it fall from her mouth with a wet pop. Mike took the opportunity to roll over, pinning her to the bed.

"You just can't help yourself, can you?" He asked. He bent down and locked his teeth around her pierced nipple, gently pulling up. "I just fucked you fifteen minutes ago."

Irene bit her lip and moaned. "No, I can't. You know that."

It was true, she couldn't help it. Ever since that day three weeks ago when Mike had walked into her store and bound her mind to his, her ultimate desire was to please him. Mike still felt bad about it. He hadn't known what he was doing, hadn't know that there was no going back from the way that he had taken her. Clara, his mentor, had told him that completely subjugating someone's will was, if not forbidden, frowned upon. Mike always felt a little sick to his stomach when he really thought about it.

Clara had brought Irene back to her house. She had been almost pathetically excited to see Mike that first night. Her entire personality was consumed by the need to make him happy. She had cried when he wouldn't fuck her.

Mike knew that he couldn't take back his actions. But he decided that he could at least mitigate some of the negative consequences. Over the next few weeks he trained with Clara, learned more about his abilities, and began to reshape Irene into less of a sex slave and more of a companion. He gave her back her free will, her intelligence, and took away her desperate need to serve. She still wanted him, always, but now she was more like a continually horny, somewhat submissive girlfriend with a wicked exhibitionist streak. Though it had taken him two weeks to get her to stop calling him master. It was a habit that Mike found creepy, even though Clara assured him it was the standard form of address.

Mike found that he liked the real Irene. She was smart, fun, and a little feisty. And extremely beautiful, with her pale skin, her mass of dark curly hair, and her full breasts. Just the other day she had talked him into taking her to the city to get her other nipple pierced. Now a silver ring went through each stiff bud. He had even purchased an upgrade for her, adding a couple of glittering sapphires to her jewelry.

And so Mike found himself playfully wrestling with a dark haired, pale skinned beauty. On a massive bed, in an opulent room, in one of the most ridiculous mansions Mike had ever seen or heard of.

Clara lived on what could only be called an estate, a few miles outside of the city. Her home was giant, with manicured grounds, pools, a small forest, and an army of servants working to satisfy her needs. It was here that Mike learned about his new skills.

The training was difficult in ways that he could never have imagined. Mike never believed that he could be so exhausted after a day of thinking. But his new abilities we like a muscle that needed to be exercised. Clara made him practice constantly, teaching him to read minds, influence thoughts, even implant new memories or skills in a person. Irene's skill at massage was one result of that. He even learned to protect his mind from others with powers who might wish to harm him. Clara had laughed when he expressed surprise at the idea.

"What, you think that just being changed makes you into a saint?" She giggled at him. They were by the pool. Clara was naked, letting the sun soak into her perfect body. "The Voice doesn't make moral judgments. Bad people can have power too. And if you don't learn to protect your mind, they might take it."

The memory of Clara's sun-kissed nipples stuck in Mike's head. Blood began to pool in his cock, making him heavy and sensitive.

He leaned in and kissed the hollow of Irene's throat, then let his mouth drift up to her ear. "How about we go find out what Clara's up to," He whispered.

"Ooo, sounds fun," Irene said. She squeaked when he pick her up and threw her over his shoulder. Mike carried her out into the hall, letting her giggles announce their passage.

The master bedroom wasn't too far from where Mike and Irene were staying. So it didn't take long for them to hear Clara.

"Fuck me! Yes, like that! Harder!" Mike opened Clara's door, and found her sandwiched between two heavily muscled men. They were on the bed, their cocks stuffed into her ass and pussy. She grinned when she saw them enter the room, and waved Mike over to her.

He set Irene down on one of the large couches along the bedroom's wall. Her hand went to her clit immediately as she watched the scene on the bed. Mike walked over to Clara, his growing cock leading the way. Clara opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, moaning in pleasure as he fed his rod into her gullet. He began thrusting into her, the crown of his cock butting up against her throat. As far as Mike could tell, Clara didn't have anything even resembling a gag reflex. He proved it when he slammed into her, his cock sliding down into her throat with ease. Over the last few weeks, Mike had learned how Clara liked to be fucked. In a word, rough. So he started setting a fast pace, his cock pistoning into her gullet as he face fucked her. Clara loved it, her eyes rolling back as she let waves of pleasure roll over her. Her spit bathed his balls as it spilled from her lips. The men double penetrating her were sweaty and moaning, clearly close to the edge. Clara was right there with them, her limbs twitching as she began to cum. She screamed as they started spraying their loads into her, thick spunk filling up her bowels and her pussy. The vibrations coming through Clara's throat were enough to set Mike off. His cum began spilling down her throat as he slowly withdrew from her. He deposited the last few strings right on her lips.

Everyone was still for a moment, panting as they caught their breath. The man in Clara's ass slowly pulled out, and fell over with a groan. Clara stood up on shaky legs, holding Mike's arm for support as she stepped off the bed.

"Thank you Mike," She said, gently wiping the cum from her lips and pushing it into her mouth. "And thank you boys. I was feeling a little congested this morning, and a nice DP always clears me right up." Clara looked over to where Irene was sitting on the couch, gently petting her pussy as she came down from her own orgasm. "Irene, do you mind coming over here and cleaning me off?" She bent over a little and spread her cheeks, revealing the cum leaking from both of her holes. Irene crawled over and speared Clara's tight ring with her tongue.

It was the sort of life Mike could get used to.

Later, over lunch, Mike decided to bring up something that was bothering him.

"Is it some sort of requirement that I live with you for a while?" He asked. "Like, am I supposed to live here for a year so you can properly mentor me, or something?"

"What? No." Clara laughed. "Nobody is saying that you have to live here at all. It's just convenient. And besides, I like having you around." She flashed a dazzling smile.

Mike couldn't help but smile back. "Thanks. I like you too."

"Good. Are you thinking about moving out?"

"Maybe?" He stopped and thought for a moment. "I feel a little isolated out here. Not that I mind spending time with you, but I liked living in the city."

"I can understand that," Clara said. "Why don't we find you a place of your own then?"

"Yeah, I'd like that." Mike looked around , taking in the sheer luxury surrounding him. "How do you afford something like this? It's not like you work."

"Of course not. We don't need to work." Clara considered her next words. "I've had a few... benefactors over the years. Men of wealth and power who've come under my influence. We'll just have to find someone like that for you."

"Ok, let's do that." He thought for a second. "I might actually have someone in mind."

The PennTac building was in the heart of downtown. Fifty stories of glass and steel, housing the heart of one of the biggest commercial shipping firms in the world.

Clara stood on the sidewalk in front of the building and stared up at it's imposing bulk. "You used to work here?"

"Yep." Mike shook his head. "I fucking hated it."

"Aww. Was she mean to you?" Clara teased.

"Sometimes. I don't think it was really her fault though. It might just be in her nature."

Clara grinned at him. "Why don't we go find out?"

They walked into the building, Irene following close behind them. A security guard approached, but Clara reached into his mind and he suddenly had more important things to focus on. The elevator was empty, and Mike hit the button for the fiftieth floor. They rode in silence. Mike was suddenly curious about who had replaced him as the CEO's assistant.

She was a young women, recently out of college. She looked stressed. Mike could relate, it wasn't an easy job to have. She stood to greet them, her smile falling a little as she took them in. Mike and Clara were in business attire, but Irene was wearing a camisole and a pair of obscenely short shorts. Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material of her top. The assistant's disapproval radiated from her.

"Excuse me, may I know the purpose of your visit? Ms. Penn is very..." She stopped as Mike held up a hand.

"We have an appointment." He inserted the knowledge into her mind. "She's expecting us."

The assistant's attitude changed immediately. "Of course, sir. She's waiting for you."

Lori Penn was absolutely not expecting them. Her head whipped up from her computer as they walked through the door, her face a mask of confusion. "What do you think you're... Mike? Is that you?"

"Hello. Ms. Penn." Mike smiled as he closed the door. "I hope we're not interrupting you."

"Of course not. It's always a pleasure to see you." She was lying. Mike looked into her mind and saw that she was mostly annoyed. What the hell was her former assistant doing here unannounced? And who were the two women with him? But despite her concerns, she rose from her desk to greet him, her hand extended. "You're looking good."

Mike shook her hand, looking deep into her eyes. She made a small gasp and went stiff. "It's good to see you too, Lori. But I think maybe it's time for a change in our relationship. Why don't you get on your knees?" Lori dropped down to the floor, her eyes looking up at him, uncomprehending.

Clara stepped up alongside him. "Oh she's very nice, Mike. I think you made a good choice here. She's really pretty"

Clara wasn't wrong. Lori Penn was a tall, slender woman. Her work kept her busy, but she always found time to get to the gym. When he had worked for her, Mike had caught himself checking her out on numerous occasions. He was pretty sure she caught him too, and he flattered himself by imagining that she liked it. Lori's tits had always been his favorite, large globes that looked almost too big on her thin frame.

"What is going on?" Lori demanded from the floor. "What did you do to me?"

Clara cut her off by leaning in and placing a finger over her lips. "Quiet. For now, you don't talk unless we ask a question. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Lori said in a tiny voice.

"Good." Clara walked behind her and reached down to stroke her cheek. "Now, Mike, what we're going to do with Lori has to be a delicate operation. We don't need just another submissive slut." She looked over to where Irene was sitting in a leather armchair. "No offense, sweetie."

"None taken." Irene already had a hand down her shorts, two fingers slipping into her slick cunt. She used her other hand to free one of her tits from her top, pushing up the full mound so she could capture her nipple in her lips.

Clara watched Irene's antics for a moment, before turning back to Mike. "Where was I? Oh, Lori needs to be able to run her business as usual. She needs to be able to make money for you." Clara thought for a moment. "Lori, do you have a family?"

"No." Lori shook her head. "I never had the time."

"Good. That simplifies things." Clara cupped her chin and forced Lori to look into Mike's eyes. "I recommend that we put in place a trigger, or a switch, whatever you'd like to call it. She'll always be completely devoted to you, but most of the time she'll be the same hard charging business woman that she always is. But when you want her to, she'll be the nastiest, most cock hungry slut you could ever want. Let me show you how to do it." Clara guided Mike through the process. She was right, it was a difficult process. Certain parts of Lori's psyche had to be pushed into complex arrangements of lust and obligation. When it was over Mike and Clara were soaked in sweat. "There we go. Lori, how do you feel?"

Lori was smiling now, looking up at Mike with an expression of pure adoration. "Great. I feel... happy. As long as I can help Mike."

"Ok. We'll work out the details of how you'll get money to Mike later." Clara looked up at Mike. "You wanted to find a new home?"

"Right," Mike said. "Lori, do you own any properties downtown?"

"Of course, I invest all over the city." Lori started reciting a list of townhouses, apartments, and condos.

One caught Mike's attention. "Wait, what was that last one?"

Lori smiled. "The penthouse at Brock Tower?"

"Whoa," Mike said. Brock Tower was a new building, catering to the ultra-rich. The penthouse was famous around the city. The top two floors of the building, and the roof, were one exclusive apartment. It had been bought well in advance of the construction of the building, the owner a carefully concealed secret. "You own the Brock penthouse?"

Lori nodded. "Yeah. I think you might like it."

"I think I might like it too. Who lives there now?"

"Nobody. I use it to host certain... parties."

"What kind of parties?" Clara asked.

"The kind where a lot of people get together and fuck." Lori blushed. "I've been hosting them for years."

"Oh, you host one of the orgies." Clara saw Mike's look of confusion. "You might not be aware of it, but there's a pretty big underground sex scene in this city. All sorts of invitation only events where the point is to fuck as much as possible." She turned back to Lori. "Do you run the one on the yacht?"

"No." Lori shook her head. "I've been to that one, it's fun. But mine's a little more exclusive."

"The sort of thing where you and your rich friends get together to fuck some naive, young, beautiful people?"

Lori shrugged.

"Sounds fun." Clara turned back to Mike. "Maybe you should keep that going."

"Maybe." He reached out a hand to help Lori to her feet. "Let's go check this place out."

Clara's car was still out front, a black limo with tinted windows. They piled into the back, Irene and Lori bracketing Mike, while Clara sat on the seat across from him. Irene's hand was at his crotch immediately, stroking him through his pants.

She looked over at Lori. "I think you're going to like joining us." Irene undid Mike's pants, pulling them down to his ankles. His cock flopped out onto his thigh, the heavy length already filling with blood. Irene's delicate fingers wrapped around him, gently stroking him to full hardness.

Lori stared, open mouthed, as Irene slowly jerked him. She tentatively reached out a hand, and then drew it back. Her tongue darted out, licking her lips. Mike could almost see the wheels turning in her head. Finally, she reached out again, her hand going down to cradle his nuts. Her free hand joined Irene's on his length, sliding up and down, milking out a bubble of thick precum from his slit. Mike groaned as she touched him. He had fantasized about Lori before, forbidden daydreams of bending the boss over her desk and showing her what he could do. It looked like his fantasy was going to come true.

Clara was sitting on the other side of the car, smiling at Mike as the other women stroked his fat rod. "Are you going to come over here and join them?" Mike asked her.

"No," Clara said. "I want to watch you play with your pets."

Mike wanted to respond, but Irene leaned in and pressed her lips to his before he could think of something to say. He groaned into her mouth as Lori's thumb began running in small circles over his crown. Irene broke away, and then turned her head to Lori. Mike's former boss didn't hesitate. Her lips eagerly met Irene's, and Mike groaned again as the two women kissed in front of him. They separated with a quick gasp, Lori resting her forehead against Irene's while she smiled. She looked at Mike, her grin growing as she approached him. The first touch of her lips was electric, the long months of frustration and lust that had built up when he worked for her released in an instant. Their tongues fought, slick muscles wrestling for domination. Mike's cock, still wrapped in two hands, went as thick and as hard as it ever had. A veritable river of pre spilled from his tip. Lori pulled away from him, smiling at him while she gathered her breath. Her eyes began a slow trip down his body, until she was staring at his stiff rod.

Mike brought his hand up to cup her cheek, his thumb gently stroking her skin. She closed her eyes and nuzzled against him, reveling in his touch. He slid his hand back, grabbing a fistful of her auburn hair. Lori moaned as he slowly dragged her down onto his cock. Her tongue stretched out, desperate for his taste. She swept around his crown, leaving a slick trail of spit wherever she went. Lori's lips touched down, kissing his cock as her tongue continued to lathe his rod. She swallowed him, moaning as his cock filled her mouth. Lori knew what she was doing, her lips and tongue working together to bring Mike to the brink.

Irene could see that she wasn't needed. She moved over to the other side of the car, leaving Lori to pleasure Mike. Clara smiled and reached out for the submissive girl, pulling her onto her lap. Clara and Irene were both focused on the oral worship occurring on the other side of the limo, but that didn't mean they couldn't have fun too. Clara's hand dipped inside Irene's shorts, seeking out her weeping cunt. She slipped two fingers into Irene's folds, hooking inside her to find her g-spot. Irene moaned and began kissing Clara's neck, her hand's going to the other woman's full breasts.

Mike barely noticed the events happening on the other side of the limo. His complete attention was on the lips wrapped around his cock. He had never imagined that Lori had a side like this to her, she had always been so focused on work. But now here she was, slowly sinking his cock into her throat. She pulled off him with a gasp, her hands moving faster now, twisting and stroking up and down his spit soaked rod. Lori dipped her head down between his legs, her lips seeking out his balls. She buried her face in his sack, tongue and lips ready to receive his nuts. Mike moaned as she sucked on his heavy testicles. Her lips tugged at his sack, balls falling from her mouth with a wet pop over and over.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Voice Activated Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds