• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Oh, Mommy

Oh, Mommy

PART I

My mother and I always had a good relationship. When I was a kid, she protected me from the "boogeyman," read night time stories to me, taught me right from wrong, and made sure I did my homework,

My dad left us when I was six and mom took on his duties, too. She taught me how to play baseball, took me to see games in person and even took me fishing. She remarried when I was ten. Her new husband Sam, was a nice guy and he treated me well but my mother remained the main figure in my life.

She was, outwardly at least, an average soccer mom right down to driving a mini-van. She got me involved with little league baseball, pee wee footfall and soccer, driving me to all the games and cheering from the stands..

There was nothing fancy or pretentious about her. She liked meatloaf with ketchup, hamburgers with mustard and pizza with sausage and mushrooms. Her favorite drink was diet coke. She liked to wear tight tops, snug levis, short skirts and high heels, as well as running suits and athletic shoes.

When I was in high school, mom allowed me a certain amount of independence but still kept me on the straight and narrow. We argued a lot about my curfew, things I did and did not do and who I hung out with. I loved her but she could be a royal pain in the ass.

As I got older, our relationship changed. When I was in grade school, we were mother/son. During high school, our relationship was more like brother and bossy sister. After I graduated from high school, we became friends. Close friends. When I got home after my first year of college, our relationship moved up to a new level.

For as long as I could remember, my mother was my favorite sexual fantasy. I spent many hours jerking off as I thought about her body and wondered what it would be like to have sex with her. Even after I got a regular girlfriend I continued to dream about my mother. But I never seriously expected anything to happen between us...until...

PART II

I came downstairs for breakfast at a little past ten. Sam had already left for work. My mother was sitting at the breakfast counter, reading a book.

She was wearing a lemon yellow halter with spaghetti straps, hunter green shorts, very tight, very short shorts, and four inch high, wedgie soled sandals. "Morning, mom," I said as I took a box of cereal, and a bowl, from the cabinet.

"Morning, honey," she responded, "How did you sleep?"

"Great," I told her as I grabbed a pitcher of milk from the fridge. I carried my breakfast to the nook and set everything down. I leaned toward my mother to kiss her cheek and was suddenly turned on by the fresh citrus odor of her perfume.

"Wow!" I said, "you smell wonderful."

"Thank you, sweetheart," she said as I sat down, hoping my mother did not notice my sudden erection.

I poured cereal into a bowl, then milk, and began eating.

"This book I'm reading," my mother said, "is about a woman named Fiona. Her best friend, Rebecca, is sexually involved with her son. Not Fiona's son—her own son." I looked up surprised. I wondered if she had any idea how often I thought about fucking her.. "Do you think that really happens?"

"Uh, well-I don't know," I said.

"Don't tell me you and your buddies never talk about sex." mom said.

I got up and got the coffee. I filled her cup then my own. "If you really want to know," I said, "there are three guys at school who claim to have screwed the mothers. There's also a girl who says she sleeps with both her parents. Sometimes with her mother, sometimes with her father and sometimes both together. I think it goes on a lot."

"Did you know that your cousin, Jeremy, is fucking your Aunt Jessica?" my mom asked. There was no shock or surprise in my mother's voice. She might have been asking what the time was.

"He's one of the guys who talks about screwing his mother," I told her, "How do you know about it?"

"Jessica is my sister," my mother reminded me, "She told me."

III

I spent the afternoon at a buddy's house, watching the baseball game on television. It was a little past five when I got home.

As I passed my mother's bedroom, on the way to my own room, I saw that her door was open. The master bedroom was large and airy. Sunlight poured into the room through the glass door that opened onto the balcony. Three walls were painted gold. The king sized bed, covered by a dark blue spread, was set against the fourth wall which was painted purple. The carpet was beige and the furniture, a dresser and matching chest of drawers, was mahogany. A small, white, two cushion couch stood in front of the french door.

The door to the master bathroom was also open and I could hear my mother voice, singing to herself. "Hey, mom," I called from the bedroom door, "I'm home."

"Hi, honey," she called back, "How was your day?"

"Great," I told her, "how about you?"

"It was fine," my mother said, "I sunbathe for a while and did some gardening." As she spoke, I tried to imagine how she was dressed. I wondered if she was wearing her black, string bikini or the halter and shorts she had been wearing that morning. "Why don't you come in here so I can talk to you?"

I crossed the bedroom to the bathroom door. The sight that greeted me stopped me cold and made my knees weak.

The bathroom was a large room, as large as most bedrooms. At one end stood a massage table, under a sun lamp. My mother was sitting on the edge of the table, her arms at her sides, her legs dangling in front of her. She sat there, completely relaxed and completely naked.

I was both embarrassed and aroused. My eyes were wide, my mouth was open and my cock was pushing out the front of my pants. I knew I shouldn't be staring at her but I could not help myself. Fully dressed she was hot. Naked she was unbelievable.

My mother was not quite forty. She was five feet, four inches tall and weighed a hundred and twelve pounds. Her hair was dark and it hung down to her shoulder blades, framing the large, gray eyes, small nose and sensual lips of her beautiful face.

Her body was small and slender but her breasts were large and full. They hung on her chest like silken sacks filled with honey. Her complexion was dark olive and her quarter sized brown nipples were a little darker. She had flared hips, a heart shaped ass and muscular, shapely legs. Her skin was tight and smooth.

"Hi, sweetheart," she said, smiling widely. "Come in and talk to me."

I wanted to say something but nothing came out.

"What's wrong?" my mother asked.

"You don't have any clothes on," I told her.

"I know," she said, flashing her unshaven pussy at me as she slipped off the table, "I'm not the first naked woman you've ever seen, am I?"

"No, but..."

"I'm really glad you're here," she said, "I've been thinking about you."

"You have?" I asked, "About me?"

"Actually, it's more like I've been fantasizing about you," my mother said, "You know...about your dick." As she spoke, she moved one hand down between her legs and slid the middle finger between the hairy lips of her pussy. "The story I'm reading got me thinking about incest."

I felt on fire. My cock was so hard it hurt. My mind was spinning and my mouth was dry. My eyes were fixed on my mother's fingers touching herself.

"What!" my mother said, " Haven't you ever played with yourself?"

"No," I said, "I mean yes but..."

As I stammered, my mother moved closer to me. She raised up on her tip toes and pressing her body against me, kissed me on the lips. As we kissed, her hands went to work opening my pants. "I talked to Aunt Jessica and I told her I could not stop thinking about having sex with you," she told me, "Jessica said I should try it."

"What do you mean?" I asked, nervously.

"I'm going to give you a hand-job." she said, pushing my pants down around my knees.

"But you're my mother." I reminded her.

"I know," she said, kissing me again. The fresh citrus odor of her perfume made the small of my back tingle. "That makes it even better." The tip of her tongue brushed over my lips as she thrust her hand into the front of my shorts and closed her fingers around my already very hard cock.

Any other objections or questions flew out of my head as my mother's small, warm hand slid up and down the length of my erection. "Do you like what I'm doing " she asked, looking up at me with a smile.

"God, yes," I told her "Its wonderful." Lowering my head, I covered her mouth with mine and put my arms around her, holding her firm, slender body against mine as our tongues explored each other's mouths.

She took my hand and pulled me to the middle of the room. As I stood on the area rug in the center of the floor, my mother undressed me. When I was naked, she took my cock in her hand and slowly stroked it. "Do you like when mommy plays with your cock?" She dropped to her knees and looked up at me with her big, beautiful eyes. "Or would you prefer I suck it?" "I really like your cock

Warmth and pleasure spread through my body as I watched, as well as felt, my cock slide into the wet warmth of my mother's mouth. She kissed and licked the shaft, from one end to the other then began sucking my cock in and out of her mouth with a slow, steady rhythm. My breathing grew deeper, quicker. I felt my orgasm building, much faster than I hoped. I wanted this to go on forever.

"Your cock is so hard," she told me as her free hand joined her other hand on my rod, "I love how it feels. so long and thick. I really like thick." Pre cum oozed from the tip and mom sucked the tip clean. "And I like that you shave it. I really love a hairless cock and balls."

One of her hands moved down further between my legs and gently massaged my balls. At the same time, she slid the full length of my cock deep into her mouth and throat, gurgling as she tightened her lips around the root.

"Ohhh, FUCK!" I groaned, feeling hot semen pooling at the base of my rod.

"Are you going to cum, sweetie?" my mother asked, "Would you like to cum on my face—in my mouth?" She pumped my cock, hard and fast, rubbing it with both hands.

"I'm gonna cum!" I groaned, grabbing and holding her head as the heat and pressure built up in my cock, "OH SHIT— OH FUCK—I'M CUMMING!"

"Yes, baby, yes," my mother said, "Cum for mommy." She opened her mouth and tilted her head back. "Please, sweetheart, please! Let me haaaaaavvvvve-"

Thick, hot cum blasted from my cock, streaking over her face and hair.

"Oh—oh—ohhhhh," she squealed. With one hand between her legs, she fingered her own pussy as my cum streamed over her face and into her mouth.

I was gasping for air and my legs were quivering as even more cum oozed out of my cock. I usually cum a lot but that day I set a new record as more and more thick lines of cream shot into her mouth, streaked her face and dangled from her chin. It even covered her fingers. My mother licked her lips and fingers then sucked the last drop of semen out of me. "Damn that's a lot of cum," she said, "you taste really good." With her finger, she lifted the cum that hung off her chin to her lips, then scraped the cum that covered her face into her mouth.

"That was fantastic," I told her, still trying to catch my breadth, "The best blow-job ever." I gave her my hand as she stood up.

Standing naked in front of me, my mother looked so small, so perfect, so sexual, I took her in my arms, pulled her against me and kissed her, long and hard. I gripped her bare ass, pulling her against my boner. She put her arms around my neck and I could feel her naked tits pressed against me, her hard nipples pushing into my flesh. I slid my tongue deep into her mouth.

We were both breathing heavily when we finally stopped kissing. She kissed me again and said, "Sam won't be home for about an hour," she looked at me with a wicked little smile on her lovely face, "so we have time if you want to fuck me."

I felt as though I'd been punched. "You want me to make love to you?" I asked.

"Actually, no" my mother said, "your step-father makes love to me. I want you to fuck me."

PART IV

She took my hand and pulled me toward the bedroom. "I've been thinking about fucking you," she told me as we approached the bed, ,"and now that I've seen your cock I really want it inside me."

She lay down on her back, in the center of the blue bed spread, with her knees raised and her legs separated. As I got on the king size bed, my mother said, "Just put it in me, Matthew, and fuck me slow." She put both hands between her legs and spread apart the lips of her pink, wet pussy. A drop of her juice dripped from her slit and trickled down between the cheeks of her ass ,

I positioned myself between her thighs and felt my mother's hand grip and pull my cock to her pussy. She took a deep breadth and held it as my cock slid completely into her cunt. "Oh, god," she groaned, lifting her hips under me. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open,. I couldn't tell if her expression was ecstacy or pain.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

Her gray eyes opened and stared into my eyes. Her lips formed a smile and she said, "You have no idea. Now, shut up and fuck me."

I began pumping my hips slowly, pulling my cock almost completely out of her hot, slippery hole then thrusting it back in as deeply as I could. "That's it, baby, that's the way," my mother said, "it feels good, baby, it feels sooooo fucking good."

I pumped faster, thrust into her harder. I kissed her face and neck and shoulders.

"Yes, baby, yes," my mother groaned as her legs encircled my waist, "Fuck me faster. Make me cum."

I held myself up on my elbows. Our bodies pressed together and our mouths devoured each other. I could feel the firmness of her breasts under my chest as I banged my cock in and out of her pussy.

The heat and pressure of orgasm filled my crotch and started into my cock. I lifted my head to breathe and my mother gasped. "Ooohhh, FUCK!" she cried out, " YESYESYES! OOOHHH FUCK YES I'M CUMMING...OOOHHH GAHHHHH!"

I felt her cunt fill with hot juice. The muscles between her legs gripped my erection as hot cum poured out of me and into her belly.

PART V

We lay on our backs next to each other, still breathing heavily and covered with sweat as we slowly returned to normal. I felt my mother's hand clasp mine. "That was fun," my mother said, "I almost forgot how much fun fucking was."

"Is something wrong with Sam?" I asked, turning on my side.

"Not really," my mother told me, "we still have sex but not as much, or as often as I want it." She turned towards me and continued, "It's as though he's lost interest. He used to a very good lover but now he can't go from point A to point B without a roadmap and a flashlight. He just quit trying." She moved closer to me and kissed me on the mouth. "I guess that's what got me thinking about you." She kissed again, long, hard and passionately.

"I'm going to take shower," my mother told me, "I'd invite you to join me but it's getting late and I don"t want your step-father to walk in on us>"

"No," I said, "That would not be good." I got off the bed and went into the bathroom to get my clothes. When I came out, my mother was still on the bed, leaning back on her elbows with her legs spread. I could see my thick, white cum dribbling from her slit and trickling down to her ass-hole. I went back to the bed, leaned over and kissed her. "I love you, mom."

"I love you, too, sweetie."

Part VI

After being with my mother, I took a shower and got dressed. I did not want to eat dinner with Sam less than an hour after fucking his wife. Sam, my stepfather for nine years, was a lawyer. He made a good living but he worked long hours and traveled a lot. He was a nice enough guy and though he and I occasionally clashed, we usually got along. I left the house just as he was turning into the driveway.

I had dinner in the food court at the mall. Afterwards, I went to a movie. As I left the theater, I ran into a buddy from high school. He invited me to his house, to play X-box and since I was in no hurry to go home, I accepted.

Part VII

It was a little past mid-night when I got back home. I went to the kitchen, got a coke from the fridge and carried it upstairs with me. As I passed my parents room, on the way to my own room, I felt a pang of jealousy at the thought of my mother and Sam sleeping together.

In my room, I opened the soda and sipped at it as I got undressed. Once I was naked, I sat down on the edge of the mattress and finished off the cola.

I had been half hard for most of the evening and now that I was naked and on my back, my cock went completely hard and thoughts, memories of my naked mother flooded my mind. I reached down and grasped the long, thick shaft. I closed my eyes and pictured my mother kneeling at my feet, sucking my cock in and out of her mouth as I moved my hand up and down on the hard pole between my legs.

I was interrupted by a light tapping on my door. Before I could respond, the door opened a little and I heard my mother's voice. "Matt, sweetie, may I come in?"

She didn't wait for me to answer before coming into my room. When she saw what I was doing, she smiled and closed my door behind her. I watched her cross the carpeted floor to my bed.

She was wearing a white, flowing, floor length nightgown with a low cut, rounded neckline that exposed her magnificent cleavage. "That looks like fun," my mother said. She sat down on the edge of the mattress and placed her hand on my stomach. "Can I do that?"

I pulled my hand away and my mother immediately replaced my hand with her own. As she stroked my pole with her right hand, she moved her left hand between my legs and massaged my balls. "Your cock is so nice," my mother told me, "so big and hard." She leaned down and licked my cock's crown then licked the underside with the flat of her tongue and finally let my cock slide in between her lips.

"Ooohhh, fuck that feels good," I gasped. At the same time, I reached out and pulled the hem of my mother's nightgown up to her hip and slid my hand under the material and between my mother's legs. She gasped, then groaned with pleasure as my fingers found her hot, wet pussy. She raised her leg to allow my fingers to play with her clit and slide in and out of her pussy.

"Mom," I moaned, "take the gown off."

My mother stood and pulled her gown up and off. Naked, she got back on the bed and swung one leg over me, she straddled my hips and put my cock inside her. "So long and thick and hard," she said as she lowered her hot, slick pussy down on my cock, "It feels so good inside me."

She leaned forward, supporting herself on straight arms, letting her big tits hang directly over my face. "Suck my tits," she told me, lowering a nipple to my mouth.

With my hands massaging her ass, I sucked the soft, silky nipples, first one then the other. The tip of her tongue was set in the corner of her lips and she grunted rhythmically and concentrated on fucking me with long, slow strokes.

When I finally came, my mother collapsed onto me and pressed her body down on mine, We kissed each other's mouths and faces and necks. She bore down with her hips, taking my cock as deeply as possible, as hot cum boiled up and poured into my mother's cunt.

"I wish I could stay," my mother said. She kissed me and slowly, reluctantly, moved away from me and stood up. She crossed the room, naked, and blew me a kiss as she left my bedroom. With the vision of my naked mother fresh in my mind, I fell into a deep, happy, satisfied sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Oh, Mommy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds