• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Caught in the Department Store

Caught in the Department Store

A man walked into a department store and browsed awhile not really looking at anything. He took the stairs to the 1st floor. The sign said "Lingerie" It was quiet and there was no one around except two other shoppers. One catches his eye, she was stood at the stocking display picking up different packets and putting them back. She had her back to him so he eyed her up and down.

She was wearing a short tight skirt, clinging to her full hips. Her legs were long so she was able to carry it off. She was wearing high heels too which added to her height and the shape of her calves and her legs were covered in tan nylon. His cock twitched as he looked at her and soon it grew erect. He moved next to her and picked the first pair of stockings he could find.

They briefly made eye contact as he turned to hide his embarrassment. He slid the packet inside his jacket and made his way to the toilets but his plan was momentary foiled. There were signs on both toilets stating they are closed for refurbishment, "Sorry for the inconvenience." Inconvenience! His cock was bursting through his jeans. Very inconvenient. However his luck changed as he looked again, "Please use the disabled toilet." Even better he thought, single person only.

He tried the door and found it empty so he entered and quickly locked the door. To his relief he released his cock from his jeans and it stood proud in front of him. It was very long and thick, the veins almost bursting along his shaft. He took the packet and looked at it. 15 denier silk stockings - Black. He opened the packet and took out the stockings replacing one back in the packet and put it down next to the sink.

With his huge cock standing out from his jeans he placed the silk stocking over it and grabbed it and began to pull it hard. The sensation of the silky material on his cock head made the excitement even more intense and soon there was pre-cum oozing through the tight black stocking. He knew it won't be long before he was forcing his cum through the reinforced toe of the stocking.

His face was flushed and his breathing got faster and deeper, then suddenly from nowhere there was a loud bang on the toilet door and a woman's voice shouted 'You done in there? Hurry up please I'm desperate for the loo. I can't hold on!!' Panic struck him. What should he do? He struggled to replace his enormous cock in his jeans leaving an obvious bulge. 'Please hurry I'm gunna wet myself!' the woman shouted again. He made his way awkwardly to the door and undid the lock.

The woman burst in almost running to the toilet. She was hitching her skirt up as she made her way there, she was however too late. Before she could remove her tan nylons she began to pee. The light material at the top of her legs got darker as she couldn't stop the flow. She didn't even bother to remove her nylons, she simply sat on the toilet and pee'd for all she was worth. As it slowed it suddenly dawned on her what she was doing. Not only had she just wet herself but she'd done it in front of someone. She slowly looked up her face red with embarrassment however it soon turned to one of shock.

While the guy had been watching her, he realised it was the woman from the lingerie department. She'd made his cock go hard in there but to see this was too much and while she was peeing, he had removed his cock again and was wanking it.

He stood just a few feet away from her, his silk covered cock looked huge to her. She felt disgusted yet incredibly turned on.

Without saying anything she got up and walked over to him. She took his free hand and placed it to her gusset. He could feel the heat from her wet pussy.

Then she crouched down and took his stocking cover cock into her mouth and began to suck him hard. The sensation was like nothing he had ever felt before. Her hot mouth took his cock deep and the feeling of the material on his sensitive cock sent ripples through his body.

She sucked harder and deeper occasionally glancing up at him. Then with saying anything she stood up and turned to the sink. She grabbed it and thrust her ass towards him. He didn't need any more encouragement and he knelt down and grabbed the top of her pantyhose at the waist and pulled then over her ass.

His nostrils were filled with a musky amour. He stood and forced his hand between her wet thighs. Two fingers entered her soaked pussy, she sighed deeply. He didn't need to work at her, she was ready. He pulled his hand away and grabbed his cock and pushed it deep between her lips. She gasped as his massive stocking covered cock penetrated her fully.

He took her by the waist and began to fuck her hard and fast. The feeling of his silk cock in her pussy made her cum almost immediately. Her legs buckled but he held her firm and thrust his cock in again and again. She came again.

He knew he couldn't last much longer and with one final thrust cum exploded from his balls. She came a third time as he did. She could feel his cum oozing through the stocking filling her pussy the feeling was amazing.

When their orgasms had subsided he withdrew his still hard cock. The black stocking was now covered in a mix of cum. She stepped out of her heels and removed her soaked pantyhose, stood back in her heels and grabbed his cock and removed the stocking.

She threw the damp hose at him and laughed then stuffed the stocking deep into her wet pussy, pulled her skirt down and left him. With cock was dripping from the remains of his orgasm he remembered the other stocking. He brought her pantyhose to his face and drew air through his nostrils. His cock twitched to life again!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Caught in the Department Store

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 141 milliseconds