• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Girl of My Dreams

The Girl of My Dreams

12

This is my first time writing any kind of story for this site so please bear with me. Any feedback is greatly appreciated so that I can get better at this sort of writing. I purposely left it a cliffhanger so that you would be left wanting more. Please enjoy and leave a comment when you are done.

*****

"I am so tired of being single!" I thought to myself.

I have been single for 18 years and it has been wearing on me. I am not the best looking but I am definitely not the ugliest. I have a very average face and brown eyes. I keep my hair very short, I don't have the kind of hair that all the pretty boys have. I have an average body that borders on athletic. I play sports but am not considered a jock because I play Ultimate Frisbee. I am kind of awkward and don't really have friends. I have one friend that has been my best friend since grade school. He has been bugging me since sophomore year to ask Emily out. Emily is the girl of my dreams and today is the day I am going to ask her out. I have been wanting this day since I first laid eyes on her freshman year. Emily sits behind me in history class.

Now it is about time you know what Emily looks like. She is about 5' 3" which is very complimentary to my 5' 9" frame. I have always liked shorter girls and Emily happens to be beautiful as well. She is a redhead which is another favorite of mine. She has a round face full of freckles. A very cute nose and the most gorgeous set of green eyes. She has a knock out body. Curves in all the right places and she definitely knows it. She isn't a slut that goes around throwing her body in your face. Sometimes she wears these black square frame glasses and I can hardly contain myself she looks so cute!

You may be sitting there saying to yourself that this is too good to be true, that is exactly what I thought when she walked through the door. This is my dream girl after all. She looks better senior year than she did the first time I saw her. She has really grown up into a beautiful young woman and it makes me even more nervous about what I am going to do today. I have waited a long time for this day and it is going to happen come hell or high water.

"Hey Russell!! So today is the big day huh?!" Jackson called out as soon as he saw me. I may have mentioned to him about my plans for today. I was so excited I could't hold it in and I needed some advice on what to say and when. So far the plan was just to be myself and plan on talking to her after History class.

"Planning on it to be! Making my big move right after History hopefully!" I replied back to him. I have a history of chickening out when it comes to anything involving Emily. "I am hoping I can go through it this time, last time wasn't very fun." Last time I tried to talk to Emily I failed horribly. I had this whole script thought out and everything. I was watching her while eating lunch, her perfect self was there reading a book, looking gorgeous, I just couldn't approach her. Not one of the best moments of my life.

"Haha yeah that was a disaster, please don't let that happen again. You better get on it before the school year ends!" It was towards the end of the year and it was starting to get warm outside. This was my favorite time of the year, girls tended to wear sundresses that hung loosely at their thighs. Today that is what Emily is wearing and I can already feel my hands sweating just thinking about approaching her today.

As soon as I walked into History I started getting major butterflies in my stomach. I figured I would make my move as soon as class ended. I picked my seat that I usually sit in and waited for class to start. Not more than a minute later Emily walked in looking more gorgeous than ever. My hands started sweating so much they started dripping. I tried to wipe them on my pants but they were so wet. I barely managed to squeak out a "Hi" to Emily. She responded in her very nice voice that is music to my ears. She took her seat behind me and we waited for the teacher to come in the door.

The teacher came in the door and class progressed as normal. We did the lesson, had a class discussion which I never participated in and a question period. My luck turned when the teacher announced that there was going to be a project on what we were learning. The teacher said that she was going to pick partners for the project. I started getting excited hoping that I could get partnered up with Emily although I never get my wish. The teacher started announcing the partnerships and when she said my name I held my breath. It felt like an eternity before she announced that next name on the list. The next name she said was Emily's and I think I died inside I was so happy! I turned back to Emily and she gave me a big smile.

"Well looks like we are partners," I said to her.

"Yes it does, I have to say I was hoping we would get partnered up!" She replied back to me.

That statement floored me. "What could she mean by that? Does she like me and I have just been blind to it the whole time?" A million other questions went through my head like that.

"What do you say we get together on Friday so that we can work on the project?" She asked me, waking me from my daze.

"Sure, sounds good. Where did you have in mind to meet?" I answered her.

"How about my place? My parents will be gone for the weekend. They have a timeshare in Hawaii that they are going to get the most out of." Emily said.

This had me even more nervous. "I am going to be inside the house of the girl of my dreams. What if I do something wrong, use the wrong door, or see something I shouldn't?" Then my mind wandered a little. "Maybe I'll be able to see her bedroom, get a picture of what it is like to be inside her head a little. Get glimpse of some panties laying around."

"Okay, your house it is. Should I bring anything?" I asked.

She thought on that for a moment before responding, "Just bring yourself, we have tons of snacks at my house."

After discussing that we said our goodbyes and i went on to my other classes for the day. After school I meet up with Jackson and fill him in on all the days progress. He gives me a pass for not asking her out because we will see each other Friday night. I tell him how excited I am and how I can barely contain myself. We part our separate ways and go home for the day.

FRIDAY NIGHT-The Surprise

It is finally Friday night and I am on my way to Emily's house. I have been waiting for this day all week. The week has seemed to crawl by, especially today during school. I can't wait to finally be in her house or to spend some time alone with her just the two of us. It is hard to stay concentrated on driving just thinking of what is on the other side of her door. It is warm outside and I am hoping she is wearing a sundress tonight. One that will hang loosely at her thighs and show off her wonderful legs. A pair of sandals would be nice too but I am not too picky when it comes to the clothing that Emily wears. She is a pretty big dress wearer so I should not have a problem tonight with what she wears.

I finally make my way to her house and wait outside in my car. I am literally frozen with nervousness. Talking to her this week about the project was hard enough, now I was going to be inside her house. I get outside of my car and walk up to her front door. I knock on the door and wait for her to answer it. I wait for about two minutes and I try the door again and still no reply. I was starting to wonder if maybe I had the right time when I heard the clacking of high heels on the tile on the other side of the door.

"High heels? Why would she be wearing high heels for us to work on our project?" Those are the thoughts that ran through my head as Emily opened the door.

At the moment she opened the door my jaw fell straight to the floor. Standing in front of me in the doorway was a dream. It was Emily with her red hair falling over her shoulders in a skater dress with flower patterned skirt part that just seemed to hang loose at her thighs and the top looked like a white shirt, sheer black pantyhose, and shiny black four inch peeptoe heels. The dress had a modest rounded neckline. This was a dream come true.

She must have seen the dumbfounded look on my face and asked, "Something wrong?" While giving me a devilish grin.

"N..nn..no nothing is wrong" I stuttered, "You look absolutely beautiful!" She really did look gorgeous. Just a minimal amount of makeup, she looked great without any but now she looked terrific. She had bright red lipstick on which really amplified her lips and contrasted with her eyes.

"So you just going to stand there?" Emily asked me while giving me that devilish grin again.

"Ye...yea..yes sure," I managed to stammer out while wondering what the grin was for. I felt underdressed as I was only wearing a pair of khakis with a cobalt blue thermal. While it was cooling down I tended to be on the colder side. A very annoying trait I got from my mother.

To make matters worse I was starting to get turned on by what she was wearing and how she looked. Unknown to everybody but Jackson I have a pantyhose fetish and a foot fetish especially when they are in pantyhose. This was fueling it and I was afraid it was going to show.

Emily led me into the living room and had me sit down on the couch while she sat down in a leather chair they had off to the side. The chair was in full view of my seat on the couch. When she sat down she started to cross her legs and her dress rose a little on her thigh. At this point my mind could barely process the situation. I was just sitting there wondering what the grins were for and how she knew to wear all this stuff when when she started to talk and brought me back to reality.

"So are you ready to work on our project?" Emily asked me.

"Uhh..ummm sure, yeah let's do that. Do you have all the stuff we have to do?" I asked her back.

"Yes I think I do." As she was saying this she reached over for her backpack that conveniently made her dress rise a little higher. I was just how far her dress would rise when she came back up with our history book and a folder of papers. As she came up she noticed that I was looking at her pantyhose clad thigh and gave me a smile. She had me totally hooked and I think she knew it. She started reading off her paper about our project. Something about researching a strong influence of the past 100 years and their contribution to the time. I wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying. I was catching peeks at her legs and her cute little toes I could see from the peephole. She had her toe nails painted a bright red, the same color as her fingernails. There was a thing about Emily and her hands that I liked. Unlike a lot of other girls her fingers were slender and a little bit long. They were proportional to her body type but not short stubs most girls have. Just thinking about her hands and what they could do was making me even more turned on.

"Russell... hello? Are you listening to me?" She asked as she gave me a wink. I had zoned out looking at her feet through her peephole. "I am glad you like what I chose to wear, now lets work on the project."

"Oh.. yeah... sure. We should probably get that done." I manage to get out. My cheeks were turning red because she caught me looking again. I just couldn't help looking at these incredible legs! "Do you have anybody in mind for the project yet?"

"Actually I don't. I haven't found anybody super interesting yet. Maybe we should go over to the computer and try to see if we can find somebody new." She suggested. It sounded like a good idea. I was having a huge problem concentrating as it was with her in front of me.

"Lead the way," I said, having never been in her house I had no idea where the computer was. As she started walking I could have sworn she put a little more hip action into it. Her beautiful ass was moving and the dress swaying with it. She could really walk in those heels and they showed the definition in her legs. If it was at all possible for me to get even more turned on it was happening right now. We finally reached the computer and she logged in. Shelaunch the internet and brought us to the search engine.

"Okay what do we do now?" She asked me. I was so close I could smell the perfume she was wearing and it smelled very good. It was some kind of flower smell and I really liked it.

"Maybe we should search sports stars?" I suggested to the conversation. I was getting a little more comfortable around Emily as the night went on.

"Eh.. I don't know. Have you heard of any really influential sports stars lately?"

"Well, Jackie Robinson did help black people play baseball. It took it from being a white sport to being a sport full of different races."

"You are right! Nice one! I am so glad you are my partner." She reached over awkwardly to hug me in the chair next to her and when I went to put my arm around her it caught a little of her breast.

"Oh... I am so sorry!" I apologized to her.

"Don't worry about it! Accidents happen, just make sure it doesn't happen again." When she said this she gave me a wink.

"I have to say it was a very nice accident," I say returning the wink. "Maybe I'll have to make more of those kinds of accidents." The words are out of my mouth before I even realize what I am saying. Something about the last few minutes has me uncharacteristically brave. It is like I have become intoxicated off of Emily. Everything about her. Her outfit, her perfume, the way she smiles and winks at me.

"Better keep your hands off mister!" She said while laughing the entire time. "My feet are killing me. I had to do a lot of walking this week, would you mind helping me out a little? I would love a foot massage for my feet."

"Uhh... ye...ye...yes. I can do that." All of a sudden my stutter returning. This was a dream come true for me and it was about to happen with the girl of my dreams!

"Okay lets move over to the couch and we can do it there."

I followed her back to the couch and she sat on one end and I sat down on the other. She started removing one of her heels slowly, really taking her time with it. I could do nothing but stare. Watching her take her heel off had me mesmerized. Watching her cute little foot come out of that heel was the best thing I have seen in a while. Better than watching it on the computer which I had done so countless times. She finally got the heel off and started working on the other one. She really took her time with this one and even dangled it off her foot. I was so turned on that all she had to do was look over. I am sure that's what those winks had been. She probably saw my hard on.

When she finally got her heel off she laid herself across the couch and her feet ended up in my lap. Her feet were right on top of my hard on. I propped a pillow onto my lap so that I could focus on one foot at a time. She kept one of her feet under the pillow and as I was starting to massage her foot she was wiggling the other one around a little. I tried to shift myself on the couch from her foot but she kept it right in my lap. I swear I was going to explode at any second even though she was using her foot on top of my khakis. When I would get close to busting loose she would stop and just leave her foot there. Once I had calmed down she would start back up again.

I started with the ball of her foot first. They felt really good in my hands as I used my thumbs. Massaging them through the pantyhose was the best thing I had ever felt. I was trying to concentrate on the feeling so that I would never forget. After rubbing the ball of her foot I moved down to the arch. When I moved down to the arch I could hear her sigh a little bit.

"Oh that feels so good, how did you get so good at massaging feet?"

"I don't know, I have never done this before."

"Well you should do this more often for people! You have a gift."

After working a good bit on the arch I moved down to the heel. Working that over with my thumbs felt just as good as the rest of her foot. After working the heel I moved up to her toes.

"And now saving the best for last!" When I started on her toes that got another sigh out of her and the foot on my hard on was working a little harder now. I looked at her toes and marveled at how cute they were. Nice and slender and tiny with red polish on them that made them look really good under the sheer pantyhose. I started working on each toe individually and started blowing on them which got me a little moan out of Emily.

I got close to them and blew on them and I kept getting closer until I could smell her foot. The combination of the smell of her foot, the pantyhose, and the leather pump turned me on even more. I got so close that I just had to taste. My tongue shot out from my mouth and started licking her toes. This got an even bigger moan out of her and I took that as a sign to keep going. Once I got done with her toes which left her pantyhose wet I moved on to the balls of her foot, then the arch, and finally the heel. Once I had licked her entire foot leaving the foot part of her pantyhose wet I grabbed the other foot from under the pillow. While licking her foot I had forgotten about her foot moving around under the pillow. I had been so turned on by licking her foot I hadn't realized I was so close to exploding. Removing her foot from underneath the pillow helped calm me down a bit. I replaced the missing foot with the one I had just finished with. Through all of this Emily had her eyes closed and was sighing and moaning as I worked on the other foot. This time I saved the toes so that I could lick them last.

When I had finished with her cute toes she still had her eyes closed. I chose this as a time to experiment. I started with the ankle of the foot I had above the pillow. After doing the ankle I moved up to her calf. Feeling her meaty calf through the pantyhose felt really good. After the calf I moved up to the knee. Very slowly I moved up past the knee about half a foot from the hem of her skirt. Hearing no complaints and her moaning softly I kept going. Inching my way up towards the hem I stopped when I reached the hem and just focused on her thighs. I thought her calf felt great her thigh felt even better. After having my fill with her thigh and her eyes still closed I started to get a little daring. I inched the hem of her skirt up inch by inch. I got it so high that I could see the control top of her pantyhose. My inner voice getting the best of me I stopped going from there. I just couldn't go any further. Her I had a girl laying on her couch, eyes closed, me with the hem of her skirt up at the control top of her pantyhose. She sensed my hesitation and opened her eyes.

"That was a wonderful massage! Thank you, I will definitely know who to call if I ever need one again." With that she teased me with a thank you gift and put both her feet in my lap under the pillow. She started using her feet to massage my hard on. It was a dream come true, I just wish I didn't have these pants on or she would remove them for me. After all the daring stuff I had done that was one thing I couldn't gather enough courage for.

I started moaning from her massage and was really close to exploding when she stopped.

"You teased me and I was just returning the favor." She said to me while turning and getting into a seated position on the couch. "Well this has been really fun but it is getting kind of late. We have our figure picked out now we just have to put a presentation together." She stood her heels up on the floor and started slipping her feet back into them. I had to say I was sorry to see them disappear again.

"It was a very good time indeed. I hope I was able to help you with that foot massage. If you ever need one I am your guy!" I told her as I was packing up my bag.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Girl of My Dreams

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds