• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Hike Ch. 04

The Hike Ch. 04

12

Note: this is the fourth chapter in a multi-part story. You can read from here if you want, but I think it's much better if you read the previous chapters in order. Please don't judge harshly if you haven't read the previous chapters.

I debated about Alan getting through this clean, with nothing to regret, or having him get dirty a little, even though he's a decent guy. I hope you like my decision.

*****

Allen parked in the parking spot for their apartment and got out. The air was brisk as winter had firmly set in, with the temperatures dropping steadily since September. Some of the apartment balconies still had Christmas lights hanging even though the appropriate time to take them down had long passed. He was tired from work but eager to get in to see Becky.

In the months since the camping trip she had been nicer to him. She still called him Dexter and made fun of the fact that he was more or less a nerd in her eyes, but it was, deep down, good natured ribbing. She ignored him less and was considerate of his feelings when they were at parties or in public. Where before she just expected him to follow her around and keep quiet, now she held his arm or his hand as they mingled. If any men seemed a bit too interested or aggressive, she would introduce Allen as her boyfriend and try to find some common ground that the men could talk about.

She had carried her full share of the camping stuff out of the mountains after breakfast that day. She insisted that he was carrying too much, and put most of the cooking stuff in her pack for the rest of the trip. She even gave him back and shoulder rubs at night, telling him that if he needed too, he could put more stuff in her pack.

And she fucked him. She fucked him a lot, and not begrudgingly. And doggie style was definitely on the table. Once she even told him forcefully, "Do me like you did in the tent!" a command with which he happily complied, driving her head into the pillow and pushing on her shoulders.

Every once in a while she would be the old Becky for the scantest of moments. She'd whine, or try to manipulate him into doing something that she could have easily just asked him to do instead. And often times she just disappeared for hours giving no explanation when she showed back up. She never said why she didn't answer his texts or phone calls, just claimed she was getting some "Becky Time". But all in all he was pretty happy and felt pretty lucky and rarely thought about the events that had brought them to this point. His imagination rarely invaded by the graphic image of his beautiful girlfriend getting railed by Jeff while they thought he was asleep in the next tent. He infrequently remembered the feeling of Jeff's wet, slick goo on Becky's tits as she cuddled with Allen in their own tent afterwards.

So, he was happy. And happy to be home to Becky. He had flowers for her, and a cooked meal from the luxury market near their home. It was Friday and he had gotten out of work an hour early to surprise her. She had been a little under the weather lately, just run down and tired. He hoped to fix that.

The door wasn't locked and he moved inside with a smile on his face, expecting to meet a happy Becky.

Instead, he saw a different Becky. The apartment living room was small, so coming in the entry put you right in it. Becky faced him, naked, legs spread, arms back, pregnant belly moving up and down, her feet on the thighs of a fat black man as he sat on the couch under her. She was obviously in the middle of something. His thick, dark, dark cock was buried in her pussy and he was pushing her up and down with one hand on her hip. Her wide spread legs gave him a perfect view of the engagement, even under her large, round belly.

Another, less fat, but large man stood on the couch next to her. She stroked his above average sized cock with her lips as he pushed her head towards his belly with one hand. They all grunted and moaned with the effort of what they were doing. Becky was sweating and her chest-with her huge, pregnancy enhanced boobs-glowed red. The fat guy on the bottom was squeezing one massive tit in his hand as he helped her up and down on his cock with the other. The guy whose dick she was sucking was playing roughly with the other one. Her belly, fat with 8 and half months of baby, moved up and down as she fucked.

His mouth dropped open so spill out some words, but before he could, naked Tanya came down the hall and into the room backwards, pulling another man by his really small dick and laughing. Her ass was red and her hair was a mess. Two more naked men followed the one who's dick she held.

Allen wanted to scream. Wanted to run in and start punching people. Wanted to cry. Wanted to scream. He just stood, slack jawed, arms at his sides, flowers pointing dejectedly downward and stared at the scene in his living room.

Tanya saw the man she was facing look over towards Allen and followed his gaze. At the same time, Becky must have seen Allen too.

"Oh shit," Becky said.

"Oh shit," Tanya repeated.

The fat black man looked at Allen, but didn't stop fucking Becky. "Who's the new guy?" He asked.

Allen turned around and stepped back through the door, closing it behind him.

Just outside the apartment door was a lawn. Across the lawn was a bench. Allen sat on the bench holding the flowers and the food in the chill air. He couldn't bear to look at the apartment and so looked down at the grass by his feet.

He didn't know how long he sat there, but he was shivering when he heard the door to his apartment open. He was really cold, so he knew it wasn't moments or a few minutes, but more like 10 or 20 minutes before Becky stepped out of the apartment. He didn't look up as she walked across the grass.

She sat next to him on the bench.

"Shit," She said. Then she repeated it "Shit."

Allen lifted his head to look at her.

"What the fuck, Becky? What the fuck was that?" He wanted to hit her. He wanted to hit her right in her face, and, now that he was looking at her, he could see that she hadn't completely wiped all the cum off her face. She noticed him looking at her cheek and used the sleeve of her robe to wipe off the last remnants. He sat stone still.

"Look," she started. Then stopped. "Look. Tanya knows these guys. It's not like you think. I don't really know those guys."

"Wow, making me feel so much better."

"No, I mean, Tanya knows these guys and they have money. Those guys in there have money. And they like young girls. And they're married. Well except for Albert. He's divorced."

Allen just stared at her.

"Anyway, they have money, they like young girls and Tanya knows how to put those two things together. Then when they heard she had a pregnant friend, they begged her to work something out. See, it's for the money. For us."

"Wait, what? For us?! How is two men ramming their dicks into you for US!?"

"I know you're upset, but this is just sex. It doesn't mean anything, and it's a LOT of money. I'm talking thousands, with an 'S'. Please, please just try to understand. I don't have a job, I don't contribute to...us. I'm as big as a house, and it's a LOT of money."

"I don't care about the money. I thought you loved me. I thought we were happy. I knew I should have dumped you after that bullshit with Jeff and Tanya last summer. FUCK!"

Becky looked shocked. But not shocked by Allen's outburst, shocked because she never thought he knew about Tanya and Jeff. She thought he had suspicions, but he never addressed the issue so directly.

"Awww, Dex, come on. We need money. Everybody needs money. I want this kid to have everything he needs. This is a LOT of money. We won't have to worry about college."

"College!? Jesus, how long has this been going on. College?"

"I told you, these guys have a lot of money. I told Tanya 'no' a ton of times, but every time she came back, the number was bigger. It got so big I had to say 'yes'." Becky was starting to shiver. Allen was practically shaking off the bench with cold.

"Allen, sweetie. I'm really sorry, but look, these guys have a lot of money. Money that makes them think the rules don't apply to them. I was able to get out of there to talk to you, but if I don't go back, they're going to get mad and I might have a problem. They paid for the afternoon and if they don't get it, I don't know what will happen."

"They paid for the afternoon?! God Becky, how many guys...How often...what did you... FUCK!"

"Look, we can talk later...please? Just go to Giorgio's and wait there for 30 more minutes. Then come home and we'll talk. I really have to go. I'm freezing." With that, she stood up and bent to kiss him on the cheek. He pulled away. Clenching her robe against the cold, she walked back to the apartment. As the door opened, he heard a few hoots and shouts which stopped the second the door closed. It happened fast, but he could swear he saw her drop her robe before the door even closed.

-----------------

"Show me," Allen said.

"OK," Becky answered.

She stood and waddled to the closet. She took down an Uggs shoe box. The kind for the slippers, not the boots. She came back to the bed and sat next to him, setting the box in her lap. When she opened the top of the box, there were fat stacks of cash wrapped with rubber bands. The box was full to the top.

"This is thirty five thousand," she said blandly.

"How long did this take?"

"That's four visits. Four afternoons."

"Five guys every time?"

Becky looked down. She couldn't meet his eyes. "Sometimes more. We told them it was a flat rate for an afternoon. Tanya said that if they could split the cost, we could keep the fixed rate for the afternoon. Sometimes, even though these guys have so much money, they get cheap and want to divide the cost between more guys. Or maybe they bring business associates. I don't know."

She stood up and went to the closet again. She moved some clothes and then looked expectantly back at Allen. He could see 4 more boxes of different sizes-some bigger, some smaller than the first one-on the shelf she had cleared. Her meaning was clear-all the boxes had money in them.

"Fuck me," Allen said softly.

"No charge," Becky said, then frowned. It was meant to lighten the mood, but as soon as she said it she felt bad. Allen just stared at her.

"I'm really sorry, Dex, but it's just sex. It's just meaningless sex, and I get paid a lot of money for it. I was going to try to invest the money in something so you would never find out. Once I have the baby, the price goes way down and it's not worth it."

"What do you mean once you have the baby. You mean you're going to keep doing this?"

"We have two more sessions. The deposit has been paid. These guys don't like changes. Tanya and I have to go through with it."

"Tanya, what the fuck does she do except collect money? Tanya," he spit out her name.

"She sets everything up. She also helps out."

"How? By shoving more dicks into you?"

"No. She sort of warms the guys up. Are you sure you want to know all this?"

Allen waited a few heartbeats before answering. "Yeah. Tell me."

"She helps by making it easier on me, OK?" Becky paused, unsure how to go on. "Well, I'm the main attraction. They all want to have sex with the pregnant girl. That's the draw. But it's too much if they all just start from scratch, so Tanya..."

"Oh, I get it, Tanya is the warm up fuck!"

Becky resumed, ignoring Allen's interruption. "Tanya gets them started and closer, so they don't last as long with me. Sometimes she brings another girl to help out too. It would be too much if she didn't."

"Too much dick, is that what you're saying?" Allen was calm, but he was mad. Becky was trying hard to keep him reeled in, so he wouldn't fly off the handle and make any rash decisions. So she didn't respond to his jab.

"Baby, I need to do these last two sessions, then I'm done. I would never have done this if it wasn't for the huge amounts of money. You see that, don't you? She leaned over and put her arms around him and rested her head on his shoulder. Allen was quiet and didn't hug her back.

Finally, he said "Alright," and hugged her. She smiled, but Allen wasn't smiling.

-----------------

For the rest of that 'week and over the weekend, things seemed pretty normal. Allen had become warm to her again, and she had felt like everything was OK. They went to a doctor's appointment, had lunch together during his break from work, and had a nice candle-lit dinner together in the apartment on Monday.

In bed Monday night, they talked intimately about the future. They talked baby names. Allen teased Becky that he wanted to name the baby Dexter, or Poindexter. Becky was more practical.

Then Allen said "I want to be here."

"I know, you'll be in the delivery room, Dex," she answered.

"No. That's not what I meant. I want to be here for the next session." He held her hands and looked in her face. "I feel bad that you're doing this for me, for us, and I want to make sure that I'm there to keep you safe."

"I don't know, man. I mean, Tanya's there, and we've never had anything happen before. I think I'll be OK."

"It's really important to me." For some reason, it was important to Allen. One of the problems he had with his discovery of Becky fucking the strange guys in their living room, was that a part of him didn't care. He told her he wanted to be there to protect her, but he was unsure himself why he felt he needed to be a small part of this craziness.

Maybe it was because he had felt humiliated by her more than once. Sometimes it was minor little things, like making fun of him for wearing the wrong shirt and pants combination, but other times more serious humiliations, like when she fucked Jeff in the tent. Maybe he wanted to be there to watch her experience some degrading, disgusting sex with the men.

"I'll just sit in the kitchen and be there if you need me. I promise I won't be a problem. I get what you're doing, and I get that it's just business for us. Please, let me be a part of this. For us."

Becky thought for a moment. "I'll have to ask Tanya, but if it's really important, I'll do it."

Allen smiled and hugged her. Once his face was past hers and she couldn't see him, his smile turned cold.

----------------------

Tanya thought it was weird but gave in to Becky and let Allen be in the apartment for the next session. He was home alone when she showed up. Becky had gone to the store for some mundane household stuff and must have been delayed.

Allen answered the doorbell. Tanya's face lit up into a huge smile when she saw Allen. Allen's face remained non-committal.

"Hello stud!" she greeted him. "Long time no see. How come you never called me? Man, after that fuck you threw into Becky on the mountain, I really wanted some of your tall stick of candy."

Allen turned and went to the kitchen, ignoring Tanya and her twisted come-ons. She followed him in and got up close to him so that when he turned around, she was inches from him, but not touching him. She grabbed his hand and put it on her soft, plump boob. She had no bra on under the shirt she wore.

"How long before Becky's back, stud? Want to get some before the party starts?" She used her other hand to massage his growing cock under his pants. "Hmmm. Looks like Jr. wants to play. What do you say?"

Allen squeezed her tit and moved his face closer to hers. Her lips parted and her eyes closed as she leaned towards him. He moved her hand off his crotch, let go of her boob and stepped back, leaving Tanya kissing the air where his face was supposed to be.

"No thanks," was all he said as he moved away from her. He busied himself with nothing in the sink.

"Wow. Really. Are you sure? I'll probably offer again, but you might like being first instead of last."

Allen said nothing and ignored her.

"OK. Your loss," she said as she stripped her shirt off and threw it at him. She turned and walked out of the kitchen, undoing her pants as she did. Allen stepped to the entrance of the kitchen to watch her go. She stooped to remove her pants and threw them on the couch. Totally nude, she turned and looked him in the eye, watching him as he looked her up and down.

"Still no? Oh well."

And then she was on her way to the bedroom. He watched her firm round ass as she walked away. He had to admit, for a guy who didn't get laid much a year ago, it was hard to pass up a sure thing.

Becky came through the door with some toilet paper and a small bag of groceries about 20 minutes later. Allen had to turn down Tanya two more times by then. One of her propositions involved her sitting on the couch with her legs spread and a finger in her pussy while she tried to tease him into sex. He still resisted her and could tell that she was getting into the challenge of it.

Becky handed him the groceries and took the TP to the bathroom.

"Now you have to stay there and stay quiet," she reminded him. "The clients will be here in just a minute."

"Clients! Ha, that's a laugh," said Tanya.

Becky shot her a look and went on her way. Allen went back into the kitchen.

The door bell rang, and Tanya went to answer it in the nude. Two black men and a blond guy stood at the door when she opened it. Each was over six feet tall. One was really overweight and they all looked to be in their late 40's or even older. They eyed Tanya like a cold beer on a hot day.

"Come on in," she said and stepped aside. Each of them gave her a ravenous once-over as they walked past her naked body. Just as she started to shut the door, a hand stopped it and pushed it open. Two more men, one black and one a dark haired, balding white man, came in before Tanya could close the door.

"Hello Jackie," she said to the last guy. He wrapped her in his huge arms and pulled her close before moving into the room.

"Hey baby. Everything ready to go?" The guy she called Jackie said.

"Yeah. Everything is great. We've been waiting for you. One thing though, Becky's friend is here. He's just gonna be in the kitchen in case we need anything, like beers or food or something. He's totally cool."

Jackie looked into the kitchen and saw Allen. Allen knew that Jackie made the same judgment everyone else usually did when they first met him-"nerd". He saw no threat and moved on his way.

From the kitchen, Allen heard Becky in a very cheerful voice say "Well hi guys. I'm Becky. Welcome." Allen peeked out of the kitchen and saw Becky in a bikini that covered little of her massive boobs and was equally revealing on the bottom. Three of the men already had their shirts off and moved without a word to Becky, running their huge hands over her body as she stood and let them. It turns out the bikini was pretty much wasted effort because the men had the top off and her boobs out faster than a Vegas quick change act. The really overweight guy slurped one of her tits loudly.

With three men paying attention to Becky, Tanya captured the other guys' attention by taking them by the hand and walking towards the bedroom.

"Let's get our own thing going," she said. The two men followed her into the bedroom looking back at the party getting started on Becky.

The three with Becky wasted no time getting her bottoms off and were touching her all over, rubbing her fat belly and dipping fingers between her legs, which she spread slightly, welcoming the attention there. Allen was mesmerized by it. She just gave herself up so eagerly to these men and he wasn't sure if she knew them at all. How could he have been fooled by her these last few months.

He thought back to how she had changed since the hike, since he had stood up for himself with her. She had been nicer, more loving, more eager for sex with him and more considerate of his needs. She was so much changed that he asked her to move in with him before he even knew she was pregnant. When he found out she was pregnant, he accepted it, welcomed it, and told her that he loved her. She was happy and making him happy. But who knows what was really going on. She might have been doing these kind of "parties" the whole time.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Hike Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds