• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Morning Comes

The Morning Comes

It's the dead of night and there's desperate knocking at the door. A threatening, menacing pounding shaking the walls. I run my hand up the wall, looking for the light switch. It's not there. Where has it gone?

The latch breaks. The door explodes open, and a tall shadow lunges forward. I fall into a corner, trapped and paralyzed. I lift my hands to my face, hoping to shield myself.

There's a murmur in my ear and a tug at my arm. My body is leaden.

"Wake up, Elle. Hey, hey... wake up."

I open my eyes and see a pale light from the window. It casts a shadow on the chair in the corner of the bedroom.

I've had another nightmare.

"It's alright. It was just a dream."

Master turns on the lamp and I see I've tangled myself in the bedsheets. I shake, still trying to get my bearings, my heart beating wildly in my chest.

"Ma- I... I was..." I stutter, upset. I feel the tears welling in my eyes.

"Shh. I'm here. Master's here."

Master untangles the blankets from me and pulls me close, smoothing my hair and kissing my forehead. I nuzzle him, seeking comfort in his scent. Master smells warm and inviting. He smells like home.

"You nearly clocked me in the face with all of that thrashing," he tells me.

"I'm sorry, Master. I didn't mean to wake you," I reply, feeling silly and ashamed.

"That's alright. I think we need a little extra security tonight."

He reaches for my collar, hanging on the bed post, and fixes it around my neck, the bell jingling softly. I like the sound it makes. It helps me remember where I am and who owns me.

"And maybe these, too," Master says as he takes my padded cuffs from the nightstand drawer, fitting them around my wrists, a bit of rope tying them together.

"That's better, isn't it?" he says sleepily, yawning.

"Yes. Thank you, Master," I murmur, my head finding the pillow once again.

I curl up next to him as he turns off the lamp, and his arm drapes over me. I fall back into a dreamless sleep.

-

I wake again to the light and sounds of morning. I start to stretch before remembering that my hands are bound. Master is awake too. He strokes my chest and bites my neck, tasting me.

"Good morning, Master," I moan, as he bites my ear softly and cups one of my breasts.

"Good morning, slut. You look delicious, bound for me."

I arch my back as his hand slides into my underwear, caressing my bare pussy. I spread my legs to encourage him, squirming to make more contact. His hands are big and elegant, and I want them on me. I inch forward for a kiss. He nibbles on my bottom lip. I like the way Master tastes. I rub my cheek against his jaw in appreciation, and his beard tickles me.

He lifts his hand and presses his fingers into my mouth. I suck, pacified. The tension from the night starts to fade from my body.

"Good girl. Taste yourself."

"Mmm..."

"That's nice, isn't it?"

Master strokes his hard cock for me. My eyes open wide, and my hands want to touch. I reach, forgetting that I'm bound. He smiles at me and takes his fingers from my mouth, trailing them down my body. I shiver and sigh.

"You can touch with your lips. I know how much you like your mouth full."

Master guides my head down to his cock and I part my lips as he feeds it to me. I suck slowly and gently, soothed. I run my tongue from the base, up the shaft, and kiss the head, lapping at it. I feel Master's hand grab my ass, stroking it as he moans. He pulls my underwear aside and fingers my pussy and I let out a sigh.

"My little cockslut. Your cunt is nice and wet now, just like your mouth."

He lets me push back against his hand. I whimper and continue to suck, wanting his cum. I twists my wrists, wanting to stroke him affectionately. Master rubs my pussy and runs his fingers through my hair, groaning.

"Does that taste good?"

He knows I can't answer with my mouth full, but accepts a moan in response. I deepthroat him and savour the treat.

Master draws in a long breath, "Mmm... good girl. You know what Master likes."

He pulls my head back, freeing his cock, and lays me down. He strokes himself with one hand while fondling my pussy with the other. I'm soaked.

"Do you want my cum, Elle?"

"Please Master? Will you mark me?"

"Mmhmm. You can have it all. I'm going to make a slutty little disgrace out of you. You may cum when I spill all over you," he tells me, rubbing my clit.

I can barely contain myself. The anticipation excites me and I start to ache at the core. I feel him slide two fingers into me and I coat them in my juices. I want to thrust my hips but I contain myself, offering my obedience instead.

"Yesss Master..." I nod vigorously.

It only takes the sensation of his cum covering my breasts to tip me over the edge, crying out loudly as I pulse. Master moans, giving me everything he has. I watch in lust as cum drips over his long fingers. He strokes my thigh and gives me a kiss. The cuffs are removed and I massage my chest, feeling sensual.

"You may lick me clean."

I do, happily and thoroughly, enjoying the taste of his cum as he begins to soften.

"Slutty girl." Master smiles, brushing my hair behind my ear.

He tugs my collar and I kiss his chest in appreciation. As he lays back down, I rest my head on his middle and slip my hand into his. He sighs, satisfied.

"I love you, Master," I whisper, kissing his hand.

"Master loves you too, pet."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Morning Comes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds