• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • The New Teacher Ch. 09

The New Teacher Ch. 09

12

Vicky has agreed to return with Alex to the apartment for a talk, but she gets more than just a talk.

THE IDEA

Alex congratulated himself to the idea to have her use the spanking bench. Her surprised outcry as she had discovered that she was bound on it by the automatic cuffs had been music in his ears.

He knew that this was a gamble with high stakes, but after the nasty dispute between his mom and Vicky he had to act to make her listen to his side. When she had stormed out of the apartment, he had known that she had second thoughts about staying with him. Being nervous about the Head Mistress and his mom was too much for her, he guessed. Either he would get her back under his control or she would stop meeting with him.

Either way, at the moment it was a pleasure to watch her in this position. The leg rests made her spread her legs enough to have her knees separated by more than an arm's length. The grey skirt was nice and tight over her behind and the fabric strained on her upper thighs, then it flared out with the pleats in the lower level of the skirt. In this position it ended more than a hand above her knees.

The best was that she had to listen to him. He could sense and see how some of his words made her nervous while others seemed to arouse her. He knew for sure that him spanking her could turn her on. Somehow some of the words of his mom about sex had stayed in his mind and he cherished the idea to do something with her that she had never done before. Anal seemed to be such an activity, but he himself was not sure whether that was a good idea. However, doing something that she had never done with her ex was definitely a wonderful idea.

For the moment he tried to find out what her last proposal meant. Buying condoms meant that she had at least accepted that he would take her soon. However, it meant also that he would accept her proposal, and thus accept her lead again.

"Vicky that is not an idea I can accept. Forget to hope that I release you from the spanking bench before I am done. And I will not leave you alone and bound in this place, either. So you do have only two choices. Either you accept the risk of doing it without condom - I will try to pull out in time – or you accept the condom for the poor."

He saw her eyes widen and her face blush, as she was given that choice, but she was apparently speechless. She turned her head away, unable or unwilling to face his eyes. It was very clear that this choice had her desperately searching for an alternative answer. He had means to motivate her to answer. He stepped closer and pulled her skirt up, so that he could flip the bottom part over. Now her thighs were no longer covered by the skirt and the white garters attached to the stockings were visible. He slapped her upper thighs slightly.

"Answer me, Vicky or I will continue." He let it open, what he meant with continuing.

She had a somewhat thick voice as she replied "This is not an acceptable choice."

Quickly he retorted with a vibrant voice: "This is not an acceptable answer."

Instants later he chose to act in such a way that she would get the message about having to decide. Quickly he opened the back zip of her skirt and was now able to raise her skirt entirely high up on her hips. He enjoyed the sight of the brilliant white satin panties stretching taught over her fleshy globes, the small red roses on the fabric matched in color the diminishing reminder of the belt imprint. Almost he regretted to have to pull down the panties as far as possible down the thighs, just to where they were being stopped by the garters. But as he viewed the fading echo of the bands over her ass, where his belt hat hit her, his excitement was growing, as his cock did. Then his eyes got attracted by her puffy labia. He swallowed in lustful anticipation.

THE SUBMISSION

She had tried frantically to chase her brain for a better solution than that dreadful alternative. All her thoughts had not yet delivered a solution, but the explanation for his behaviour became clearer in her mind. His mom had implied that he was not a real man, and the typical reaction of that young man was to try demonstrating his macho side. She cursed herself for having that insight too late. If she would have just told him that she did not have condoms with her and let him propose to get some, all would be relatively well by now. In hindsight she knew that giving in earlier would have been way easier on her. She should have known that he would be feeling insecure after the wording from his mom and that he tried now to overcompensate. She had that kind of behaviour often in class by the male students. However, that did not help her right now. She only had the last resort solution to offer him her mouth, while she dreaded that without the use of her own hands, but it was better than the other two alternatives. She looked into his eyes.

"Dear Alex, would you like to use my mouth instead of risking to make me pregnant?"

"Do you mean that in earnest?" She saw his eyes light up and nodded quickly hoping that she had diverted his attention from his other ideas.

He frowned suddenly: "Did you ever use oral on your ex?"

Hell, she had forgotten that this was his other focus point and felt her face drop. She saw already in his eyes that he recognized her glitch. She did not need to answer.

"It does not change the choice you have to make. That would not be a first. Getting a man to plough your backdoor is a first for you, as you admitted yourself. Knowingly risking to become pregnant is a first for you as well. Of that I am sure after your reaction. It is definitely an enticing thought, to think to make you carry my child under your heart!"

For a moment she was absolutely speechless. To hear him voice that out aloud gave her the shivers, it sounded as if he meant it. Or was he pulling her leg? Not a week ago he was a sweet boy grateful for the attention lavished on him. She was baffled.

"You are not serious, are you? You can't be serious."

"I am serious!"

"Ouchie!" she yelped as suddenly his hand landed firm on her bared bottom. She was shocked as two other swats followed quickly and her backside started to burn.

"What if I promise that you can have me in my own car, and there are condoms?" She had to try every avenue, even though she knew the answer already, she thought.

"Ouch!!" she cried out as his hand had been swinging out wide and landed hard with a thumping 'bang' on her exposed bottom and made it vibrate vividly. She was groaning and biting her lips as four other resounding whacks ensued slowly and her backside started to heat up instantly.

He growled: "Five times you evaded to make a choice. Do you think I am a fool to let you get away with defying me again? It is very simple, if you don't choose I will take you both ways!" With that he opened his pants, let them fall to the ground and stepped out of them. He paced forward. His rigid penis stood upright in his boxer shorts like a drawn sword. She felt herself blush deeply. Yes, it did excite her to see that. Yes, it was a turn-on to know that she was helpless to be ravished by him. And she had to admit that being spanked made her becoming wet.

Yet, all her excitement could not make her forget the facts. Her conscious mind refused the risk of pregnancy for good reason and the dirty alternative was something she had always avoided for good reasons, as well.

She had been a fool going up again into the apartment. And then she had been an even bigger fool trying to argument with him, once she had been helplessly cuffed on the spanking bench. All the arguments had been in vain. She should have agreed on the spot after he had stated wanting to undress and claim her. After the dispute with his mom he had been hell-bent to demonstrate to all that he was the man in charge. Ironically he did the same now as what he despised about the actions of his mom's partner.

So she had to give in and whispered: "Okay for the condom of the poor."

He smirked slightly and slapped her poor behind again, but less viciously: "I did not quite understand. Your voice has been so small – and the wording not so clear for a supposedly first time."

She was tempted to glare at him and tell him what he would face tomorrow in school, but she reined her temper in. She knew that all her arguments before had only worsened the situation instead of improving it, so she resigned herself to endure it. Hence she repeated in a docile voice:

"You may take my backdoor for the first time."

Saying that out aloud sent a shiver over her entire body and it added to the rush as he said "Good girl!" and caressed her backside briefly. Being that docile fuelled her arousal and she felt her juices flooding her. It was paradox in a way, as she knew at the same time that she would never agree on her own to that dirty thing.

She looked at him wanting to see the affection for her, but in his eyes she could only perceive pure lust and the adrenaline kick of the power he must be feeling. As he pulled his boxer shorts down, she could not suppress a surprised 'oh'. The situation had aroused him to a degree she had never seen on him before. She felt a sting of fear. There was no way that this thing could fit in her virgin backdoor. The head was crimson red and swollen. On top of that he was not in the mood for preparation.

He stepped forward to her and in the next second she could feel his rock hard rod pressing against her tight opening. She could no longer see anything except his face and upper body down to the navel, but she did sense the increasing pressure and it started to hurt. She didn't know a lot about anal, but that much she knew: Without lubrication it would not work. Should she dare to tell him to look in the apartment or go into a shop in that street? Her indecision was chased away in the next moment. He did push, and the excruciating pain made her scream out in terror, while he groaned in frustration.

"Alex, please – you are going to tear me apart without lubrication. Pretty please, find some in a shop or wherever in the apartment. You don't want me to become injured, do you?"

He looked suspiciously at her, but she must have looked so sincerely that he believed her. Suddenly he grinned "I have found an abundant source of lubrication."

In the next moment she cried softly out, as with a hard push his rigid staff was introduced to the hilt inside her slit. "Noooo..."

It did feel wonderful, but she knew only too well how quick with his release he could be. She panicked "Please Alex....not that..."

He started to move and she could not help but moan in delight. She knew it was wrong, as it would only entice him to stay, but she could not help it. It was heaven and it was hell. She could only whimper helplessly: "Please don't come..."

She felt him holding her hips and she felt him deep inside her. Her body craved that feeling. To be taken from behind was intense, that delicious friction sent waves through her body. It made her chant her excitement, while at the same time she feared that he would loose control. She did fear to become pregnant, while her body cried for release. Her thoughts became incoherent, as she felt a climax slowly approaching. She felt his penis twist, and him groan, but suddenly he pulled out and she felt liquid jets landing on her backside. Her climax subsided to a small one. He was still breathing heavily and she worried if he had pulled out in time.

However, she did not have time to worry, as suddenly he started to spank her again. He did continue, while he grumbled:

"You said you agreed and you said to need lube. Then I don't want to hear neither 'No' nor 'don't'. Do... you ...get...me?"

Each word he punctuated with a slap. The individual ones were not hard, but it was a continuous rain of wallops and she had to grit her teeth. As he stopped she looked back. She did not believe her eyes. Again his shaft did look as if would contain a steel spring inside it.

"Now it should work with all the lubrication...." He beamed in uninhibited lust.

"But...." She was speechless. It was not over?

THE EXECUTION OF HIS IDEA STARTS

Alex felt like a god. It had been pure bliss to hear her whimper and moan, while his cock worked inside her. And there had been no doubt - she had been as ready for him as only possible. She had been so sopping wet that his dick had been gliding into her with a perfect motion. He had enjoyed immensely to feel his legs pressed against her naked ass, feeling the garter belt and her silken stockings. Initially he had thought to pull out after his cock had been coated with her juices, but her pussy had been gripping his prick so deliciously that he had not been able to resist that invitation. To plough her cunt had been pure thrill. He had made her moan and tremble.

As he had felt that his spurting started he had reluctantly pulled out. He had promised to do so, so he kept his promise. He felt perfect in control, as he made it clear that she could not object when he did find lubrication as she had requested. If he was honest with himself, it had been more the pleasure to see and feel her wobbling ass cheeks under his hands.

He started to rub the tip of his dick in the valley between her globes. Playfully he pulled the garter strings and let them spring back to her thighs and backside. This was even more fun than when she had introduced him to sex.

"Are you ready, Vicky?" He did hear only a sigh, but took that as agreement.

It was perfect, as the tip of his cock still oozed some drops. He directed the tip towards that puckered hole and applied some pressure. Then he tore her cheeks apart. It was an enticing sight to witness how the very tip slowly widened the darker colored rosette of her asshole. He heard her groan and smiled as he remembered that this was a first for her. An absolute first, nobody, not even her ex had ever taken her this way, but he would. He felt his cock increase in size as this intoxicating thought crossed his mind. He suppressed a laugh as the word virgin came to his mind. Slowly her butthole stretched around the intruding tip.

SHE IS WORRIED

After she had heard him, she knew that it was useless to try to argue with him. She could feel his rigid column pressing against her tight opening. She could once again perceive the increasing pressure. However, this time it did feel also as if she had been using one of those wet wipes, those she used on travel. That thought immediately triggered unsavoury memories about some bathrooms. She wiped those thoughts away with some effort.

She groaned as she felt the pressure increase and a sensation of a light stretching did occur. She gritted her teeth, but compared to his previous try it was quite manageable. She felt him apply more pressure and holding on to her hips in order to do so. She gulped nervously as she could sense him pushing against that muscular ring. The pressure did increase more and more and she felt pained and awkward at the same time. Somehow it reminded her about constipation – and she did not want to deepen that thought.

Suddenly it felt as if something gave way and she screamed out loud. It was weird and painful, her anus being stretched suddenly much more. For once Alex did listen and stopped any move. He held it there for a minute, waiting patiently for her to adjust, even caressed her hips soothingly with soft murmurings.

"Shit, you're tight," he breathed heavily, as she heard him say that.

After a moment, he began pulling out a tiny bit then he pushed more of his shaft in. This time he got deeper. Slowly she adjusted to him. Again, he pulled out, and pressed firmly but gradually. He was almost halfway in now.

"Are you okay now?" He inquired as she breathed in a labored way.

"It still does hurt." She was honest and did not hide it.

"When I am all in, I will tell you." No mentioning that he would stop. She had hoped against hope that he would stop. The deeper he ventured the more she became afraid of unsavoury thoughts.

He pressed a bit more slowly then suddenly he pulled all the way out. It was an eerie feeling to have that sudden emptiness. Then he pushed again and to my surprise his steel rod did slip smoothly back in without the initial hurt. It was amazing, she had never been impaled anally by anything, except a thermometer, but certainly not such a thick rod. This time he pressed further and his thick cock was buried to the hilt inside her butthole. It was almost as if it would kiss her navel.

"I feel so full, it is disturbing me." She whispered to him.

He nodded: "In a moment I will be all in. Then I will start. What did you agree to?"

She knew what he wanted to hear: "You taking my backdoor."

He suddenly grabbed her hair and made her look back to him, looking at her long:

"I am going to fuck your ass until we both orgasm, or until you are raw." His voice was wild and lustful. Her breathing stopped, and she did not know what to say.

He began to move. Slowly at first, then he started to get into a steady rhythm. After what seemed some minutes I felt slowly my own excitement starting. He seemed to sense that. Suddenly he broke his cadence and pushed all the way in. His fingers found her clit, rubbed it and then cupped her femininity. It was heaven and a slowly coming and going orgasm washed over her. She felt her anus clenching around his stiff pole. She felt her muscular ring widening again then clamping down again on his hardness. He slowed down a bit and caressed her neck. Then he restarted.

"I want to come inside your ass. I want to fill you. I want to fuck you raw. And you did promise to let me take your butt."

The wild lust in his voice made her afraid and proud at the same time. True, she did promise. She gulped nervously as his speed increased and she felt the friction to become uncomfortable. Slowly it started to burn. After some time she felt like she was going to pass out soon, but she was true to her word. Finally she tried on purpose to clench her anus to help accelerate things.

"Oh my god, yesss." He exclaimed wildly. In a weird way she was pleased, as she felt him tremble and find his release. It did take almost a minute until he recovered completely. She felt suddenly empty as he pulled his maleness out of her.

"Ohhh.... I have to go to the bathroom and clean."

Within a second he was away. She had to wait, as her cuffs still held her in place. Goodness, he did take his time! Slowly that bent-over position became more and more uncomfortable. Especially as she sensed how swollen her back entrance was. The normally small orifice felt like it had at least doubled in size and it did sting a lot in and out. On top of that it did leak from there. She could feel the liquid ooze out and slowly making its way down. Even starting to infiltrate her stockings. She felt awkward.

Finally he came back and released her with a rueful smile, as he did look at her stockings and her backside. "Maybe you would like to clean yourself as well."

Quickly she adjusted her clothing. Every step in her black pumps was painful. Her dark channel had been ploughed so intensely that she had to sway from hip to hip to alleviate the pain. A dignified walk was something else. Tears of shame entered her eyes as she imagined how to get back home. The leakage continued now into her panties.

She closed her eyes in shame as she inspected in the bathroom her panties and her stockings. She hesitated to clean them, but she had no choice. It worried her to find some small blood spots in her panties as well

As she re-emerged from the bathroom and walked painfully slow to the exit, Alex looked apologetic. She had no energy left and her face must have shown that she did not want any discussion at all.

"I am calling a taxi and I will accompany you to it."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • The New Teacher Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds