• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My First Femdom Experience

My First Femdom Experience

**Disclaimer: This is a real story. Everything that happened here is, to the best of my knowledge, what actually happened. The experience is several years old, but I captured it all to the best of my ability**


I had called her up, everything was set. Every time we spoke on the phone, she was nice, laid back. It seemed like it was going to be a fun night. She told me to meet her at a hotel. A fetish party was going on that night, some sort of "Fetishpalooza" or something or another. It wasn't too late at night that we were meeting. I had never been with an actual dominatrix before. I was so nervous about making a mess, I hadn't eaten for 24 hours. I just wanted things to go smoothly.

When it was time, I drove to the hotel. I took the elevator to her room, and as I was about to knock, I heard a group of guys talking. "I appreciate you all coming here to meet me, but I have a client coming up any second." I quickly left and walked around the hall. I waited to hear the door close, and for the group of guys to take the elevator down. Once the coast was clear, I knocked on the door.

The door opened. "Well, hello there. You must be Demetri."

"Yes, I am."

"Well, come on in." She introduced me to two girls that were with her, and one guy about my age. They were all part of her crew. The dominatrix led me into the room and told the three to wait outside. I was a little disappointed that the girls left. I was hoping they would get involved somehow. "Do you have my tribute?"

"Yes."

"Call me 'Mistress' when you speak."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Place it in your mouth." I did as she asked. "Now strip." I gladly took off my clothes and stood naked before her. She ran her hand along my chest. "Well aren't you a cute one. Have you done this before?"

"No, but I've played around with anal before."

"Oh? Good, then you might be a little easier to break in." She went through a large duffle bag and handed me a red teddy. "Put this on." Sheepishly, I put on the teddy. I wasn't a fan of cross-dressing, but I wasn't going to mess this up. "Did you bring swim trunks or anything to wear?"

"Yes, I did."

She pulled out a pair of undies. "Do they have netting?"

"No."

"Oh, alright. Just put the trunks and the teddy on then." Once I was dressed, she continued to grab some items from her bag. "So tell me, what are you into?"

"Mainly I like bondage and prostate stimulation. But, I don't mind putting on a show."

"Do you suck dick?"

"Like, real dick?"

She laughed "Oh no, would you suck a dildo in front of a crowd?"

"I don't mind playing the part."

"Good." She then took a whip. "Drop your trunks." She came up to me and bent me over the bed. "At some point, you're going to enter what is called 'sub space.' It's when you're completely submissive and do as you're told. Are you ready for that?" She teased me with the whip; first, lightly dragging it across my bare ass.

"Yes, I think so."

"Good." She hit me hard with the whip. "Tell me when you need me to stop." She then continued to whip my ass. My pain tolerance is high, but I wasn't expecting this. After several strikes, I shook from the contact her whip made with me. "Ask for mercy." She continued to strike me, harder each time.

"Mercy." She striked me again. "Mercy!" Again she hit me. "MERCY MISTRESS!" She stopped.

"That's more like it. Stay there." I kept my position, bent over the bed. She came up behind me. "Ever wear a butt plug?"

"No."

"Alright, well let's see how well you do." She took a tiny bit of lube and put it on a thick, orange plug. I wasn't sure how long it was, I want to say maybe 5 or 6 inches. It had a thick base as well. The Mistress pressed it against my hole and began to push.

I cried out. "I'm too tight."

"Relax your pussy."

"What?"

"Have you ever heard it called that before?"

"No."

"Tonight, this is your pussy. Tighten, and relax the muscles around it." I did as she asked. "Good." She stuck a finger in. "Seems you're used to this. But we need to get the plug in." She pressed it against my hole again. I could feel it sliding in, but it was too much.

"I need more lube."

"Are you sure?" She pressed again.

"Yes. I've never done this before."

"Okay...but we can't use too much, or it will slide out." She applied more lube to the plug and then pressed it against my ass. With some force, she got it in. I gasped with pain. "It's in. Put your trunks back on." The Mistress walked over to the door as I put on my swim trunks. She opened the door and let the girls back in. As they did, the Mistress went through her bag and grabbed a few more items. She put a dog collar and a leash on me. She then stuffed a few of her business cards into the top of the teddy. "Be sure to hand these out as we walk around."

"Yes, Mistress." She tugged on the leash, and I had no choice but to follow her. We exited the hotel room and entered the elevator. Several people were already there. I had no shame, I was in this for a reason. I wanted to be dominated. One of the guys looked at me oddly, but then shrugged. This was a fetish party after all. One of the ladies recognized the Mistress and hugged her excitedly.

"I didn't know you were going to be here."

"Are you kidding? Of course I am." My Mistress tugged the leash. "And this is my bitch for tonight."

"Oh really? He's definitely dressed for the part." The elevator came to a stop, and we all exited. My Mistress tugged me along and we walked outside to the pool. It was empty.

"Still early. Damn, I was hoping to put on a show with you, but it doesn't seem like many people will be here until later." One of the girls spoke up and told Mistress about a friend of theirs. "Oh, he's here? Alright, let's go to his room." She tugged on my leash. "Come slave." We went back into the hotel and took an elevator up. "Make me look good, slave. You're not here for fun. Get on your knees." I crawled the rest of the way to the hotel room. My Mistress knocked, and an older man opened the door.

"Hi, glad to see you," he said as he hugged my Mistress. "And I see you brought some friends. Come on in." My Mistress entered with the girls, and tugged on my leash. I crawled through the room and over to a bed where my Mistress sat. She conversed with her friend, I didn't pay much attention.

"Worship my feet," she told me, and then entered the conversation again without skipping a beat. I was becoming increasingly embarrassed. In a room full of strangers, men and women all looking at me, as I kissed the feet and heels of my Mistress."

"Can I have him, Mistress?" One of the girls said.

"Sure, dear." My Mistress handed her my leash.

The girl tugged on it. "Kiss my legs." This girl being younger, and more my age, I gladly began to plant kisses on her thighs. I went up and down, kissing her feet and heels as well.

My Mistress tapped me on the shoulder. "Would you like a drink?" She was holding a glass of alcohol in her hand. I nodded, and she handed me the glass. I took a few sips before she took it away from me. I then noticed a pipe on the desk.

"Is that weed?"

"Oh, yes it is," the man said. "Do you smoke?"

"Yes."

"Alright then, now it's a party." He grabbed a lighter and then lit up the bowl. After a few puffs, he handed it to me. I gladly took a few puffs as well, as did my Mistress.

"We should get going," she soon said.

"Okay, I'll see you all later."

"Come, slave." My Mistress tugged on the leash again, and I crawled with her to the door, back into the elevator, and returned to her room. "You may stand now."

I stood up and walked over to the bed. "Where did all my business cards go?" I looked down. They were gone.

"I don't know. Maybe they fell out when I was crawling."

My Mistress sighed angrily. She then started to set up a BDSM contraption in the shape of an "X". "What are we going to do with you..."

I quickly spoke up. "I brought some weed. It's in my car."

She looked at me. "Did you? Well what are you doing standing there? Go get it."

"Yes, of course." I quickly left the room and went back down stairs. I collected a bag of weed and my pipe, and shortly returned. I grinded up some weed and prepared a bowl. I handed it to my Mistress. "Thank you." She smiled and took a few puffs. She then handed it to me. Myself, my Mistress, and the two girls all smoked a few bowls. When we were all high and ready, my Mistress began to prepare herself in the bathroom.

The girl who I worshipped earlier laid down on the bed. "So, are you going to fuck my Mistress?"

"I'm going to do something."

"I don't believe you."

"I'm here aren't I?"

"You're a liar."

My Mistress came out from the bedroom. "What are you two talking about?"

"He said he's going to fuck you."

I didn't say anything. "You, come here with me," my Mistress said to the girl. She dragged her into the bathroom, and I nervously waited. I heard her shouting at the girl, speaking of embarrassment and how she was drunk. She then came back out and shoved her out the door. I was starting to feel trapped. It was like my Mistress was this girl's pimp. I didn't know what to expect next. My Mistress turned to me. "Sorry about that. They'll return shortly. For now, take off the teddy. I need to train you.

"Train me?"

"Yes." She went through her duffle bag again as I stripped and was fully naked. She pulled out a long 12" black jelly dong. She placed a condom on each end. "Come here and lay down on the bed." I did as I was told. The Mistress handed me the jelly dong. "You get this end. Repeat after me." She stuck out her tongue and placed the head of the jelly dong in her mouth. She closed her lips around it, and slid some of it in and out of her mouth. She then took it out. "Do it."

I nervously placed my lips around the head of the jelly dong, and my Mistress instantly grabbed my nipple and twisted it. "Stick your tongue out first." I stuck out my tongue and slid the head onto it. She still held onto my nipple. "Do it right, or I'll twist this again." I slowly slid the jelly dong and, and she twisted my nipple. "Do it the way I did it. Watch." She repeated the actions she did before, and then I repeated. Thankfully, she didn't twist my nipple again. The two of us sucked on the ends of the jelly dong. I was so nervous. I thought at any moment cops would bang on the door and find me naked with a dominatrix. "Relax," she said. Then, there was a knock on the door. I froze up. "Stay there."

My Mistress went to the door and opened it. The younger girl was outside and she came in. She was cute, her hair was dyed black, and she was in lingerie. My Mistress came around and pulled out the plug. "Go into the bathroom and wash this. Wipe yourself, and make sure you're ready." I did as I was asked. I entered the bathroom. The plug wasn't dirty, and I removed the condom and placed it in the toilet. I then washed it off, and wiped myself just in case. I washed my hands, and then returned to the room with the plug. My Mistress took the plug from me and then took off her undies. "Smell them." I kneeled down and smelled her undies. "How do they smell?" They smelled of sweat and putrid pussy.

"They smell lovely, Mistress."

"Good." She put on another pair of undies, and then went through her bag. She pulled out a harness and attached a 6" black dildo. She put a condom on it. "Lay back down on the bed." I laid down, bent over. The other girl sat in front of me and held the black double dong in her hands. "Suck on it bitch while I get ready." I placed the head of the dong in my mouth, and the young girl did the same. I watched her as we both sucked on the dong. My Mistress stood behind me and grabbed my ass. "Ready?"

"Mmhmm," I mumbled. My Mistress pressed the head of the dildo against my hole and entered me. I spit the dong out and let out a loud moan. She started to push deeper into me. I couldn't control myself. I moaned louder.

The girl in front of me got closer. "Oh, you going to moan like a little girl?" I moaned again. "Ooh, you like that?" My Mistress went deeper, and I moaned again. "Yeah, you do. Suck this dick." She held the dong in front of me, and we both continued sucking. My Mistress started to thrust into me slowly. With each thrust, my ass quivered and I moaned on the dong. My gaze was fixated on the girl in front of me, mainly her open skirt and black lace panties.

I removed the dong from my mouth. "Would you like me to service you?" I said in between moans.

"Service me? I should smack you for saying that. Suck that dick." I complied, and we both continued to suck on the jelly dong. My Mistress started to thrust faster.

Moments later, she started to grab my hips. "I'm going to cum." She thrusted deeply into me and shook her hips. She briefly paused and then continued. "You like that, you little slut?"

"Yes, Mistress, I do," I said in between sucking. This continued for another interval before my Mistress claimed to cum again, and thrusted deeper into me. "Okay, slut turn around. We need to finish this."

I got up and laid on my back on the bed. My Mistress went through her duffle bag another time. She brought out some type of bondage gear. It was a wide pad with two straps. "Ever use this before?"

"No, what is it?"

She slid the pad under my neck. "Keep that there. Now, lift your legs." I did so, and she slipped my feet into a loop on the end of each strap. "This will keep your legs up while I fuck you." She then quickly entered me, and I moaned with excitement. This is what I wanted. I wanted to be in bondage, vulnerable and naked, with a cute, young girl touching me, and my Mistress fucking me. However, I was still so nervous, my dick would refuse to engorge. It stayed mostly flaccid throughout the session. My Mistress continued to fuck me, while the girl slid the dong back into my mouth.

At random intervals, my Mistress would grab my dick to tease me. "Are you close?"

"Not yet."

"We need to fix that." My Mistress started to fuck me harder, faster. I moaned uncontrollably as she did so. "Ooh, look at our little slut. She's loving it now," she said as she continued to fuck me relentlessly. "Play with your clit." Without thinking, I grabbed my dick and began to stroke it. "Faster, harder, slut. Cum for me." I continued to stroke my dick, trying to get it hard, but it wouldn't budge.

"Harder, Mistress. Please, fuck me harder."

"Oh, you want it harder? Will you cum?

"Yes, yes I'll cum!"

"Okay." She grabbed my legs and placed them over her shoulders. She brought me as close as she could, sliding all of the 6" dildo into my ass. It barely felt enough, but it was my only choice. I rhythmically moved my hips into hers as she continued to fuck me. I grabbed my dick and furiously jacked myself off, hoping to cum. I began to moan with excitement, and my Mistress placed her hand over my cock, knowing what was about to happen.

I moaned loudly, with the dong still in my mouth, and just as I was about to cum, the girl shoved the dong down into my throat. I then came, with 6" in my ass, and another 6" or more in my throat. I came on the towel, on my legs, and my stomach. Both dicks were retrieved from my holes. "Let's get her cleaned up," my Mistress said. She took off the harness and placed it on the bed. She then handed me some paper towels to wipe up. "Clean this off, and then come back to me."

After wiping myself off, I took the dildo into the bathroom and cleaned it. I also wiped my ass several times, and then went back out into the room. "Good," my Mistress said. She retrieved the dildo from me and put her toys away. "Did you enjoy yourself, slave?"

"Yes, I did."

"How did you like sub space?"

"It was nice."

"Good. We're done for now. You may get dressed." I put on my clothes. The girl stayed there and watched me get dressed. My Mistress went into the bathroom and changed. Once I was dressed, she came back out. "Now, would you like to party with us, or are you done for tonight?"

"I think I'm done for now. But maybe tomorrow night?"

"Alright. See you then."

I grabbed my things and left. I was still nervous, and a little uncomfortable. That was my first domming experience, but it wasn't the last.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My First Femdom Experience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds