• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Making Of a Hotwife?

Making Of a Hotwife?

12

It started from the moment I met my wife.

I was happily married at the time, or so I thought, until she opened my eyes and set free the disires and passions that I didn't realize I had.

She was a new hire for the company, one of about a dozen. I first saw her walking through the halls on her orientation tour. I was immediately struck by her and she hasn't left my mind for a day since.

Jen is a very attractive woman. She stands about 5' 2" and has an athletic frame. Her face shines coyly from the frame of her flaxen hair and her stormy grey-blue eyes pierce right through to your soul.

Her breasts are proportionate to her frame, not too large nor too small. Just the right size that made them stand out firm and proud.

She had this way of smiling suggestively at you while her eyes seemed so alive, playful, that it made your pulse quicken and your breath pause.

I would learn later as we grew closer that her eyes would always betray her. She may say no, but they always belied the little vixen hiding, dancing, within.

Back then I had convinced myself I was a 'face' man. I was most interested about the overall beauty and attractiveness of a woman's face foremost, everything else came second. Jennifer did not disappoint me. Her face was amazing; however, it was what I saw after she passed me by that really set the hook.

Her sweet, round, pawg ass.

The way it swayed and sort of jiggled lightly as she took each step. I had seen this before, but she had something else. She walked with a power and a confidence that pulled everything together and screamed out loud that she knew how to use what God had given her.

If you have seen that walk you know exactly what I mean. It is that walk and sense of sexual energy that separates the pretty from the lusted.

As time went by we grew closer. I know now that she was seducing me. Relentlessly seducing me. I enjoyed every minute of it.

I left my wife and we moved in together. She did things to me that I had only seen in porn or read about in stories. It was fan-fucking-tastic.

She told me about things she had done, like having two men at once, about fucking her boyfriend while another guy watched through a window and prefering to swallow when she gave head.

We had sex in public. She would take off her clothes and masturbate while I drove her car. She introduced me to prostate stimulation while devouring the head of my cock like an ice cream cone in July. She pushed my boundaries, she challenged me. She owned me.

The natural course of events happened. We got married and had kids. The flames burned lower, but never out.

They would flare up every once in a while. Like the time we went skiing without the kids and as we lay in bed watching one of those dating shows she told me that if she went on that show she would kiss her date, maybe more.

After some proding she admitted she would fuck him. Even if she was married. We had fantastic sex as we talked about what she would do. The seed had been planted, by her.

Over the next few years it would come up while we had sex. More and more I talked about it, convinced it was I that was steering her.

I told her how sexy she was and how it excited me to think about it. I told her I had seen how men reacted to her and that I had watched her flirting before.

She would fuck me a little faster, a little harder and always came shuddering above me when I told her about my fantasies.

Most of all, she kept planting little seeds of suggestion along the way. Nothing big enough to shock me, just enough to leave me curious for more.

I never really thought it would go anywhere beyond talk or fantasy and honestly as much as I liked jerking off to the 'idea', I was not so sure about reality.

That was about to change.

We planned to have a few peole over one night. Nothing special, just a typical beer/wine thing and some munchies. Jen had invited a few people from her office. She had become much to succesful at my old company and found greener pastures and better pay across town.

Jen told me that there was a guy, Peter, at her office she wanted me to talk to about some design ideas so she had invited him. She had talked about him once in a while before. She told me that he was married, but that a lot of the girls at the office were trying to turn his head.

"Just like I turned yours", she laughed. If I had been paying attention then I would have seen the little vixen dancing in her eyes, but, then again, maybe I did and ignored it anyway...

Jen spent most of the day getting the house ready, preparing food and just doing the average hostess stuff. I noticed, however, that as the time got closer she prepared more like she was going on a date than having friends over for drinks.

She wore a new shelf bra that I had not seen before. It was that kind that lifts and holds the breasts from underneath. The white lace fringe dancing below her nipples and areoles, allowing them to be easily seen, and accessed if necessary.

Boy, did it work well. The lovely crowns of her breasts were rosy and so inviting contrasted against the innocent looking lace. The flesh of her breasts spilled slightly over the edge of the bra since she had grown a cup or so since having kids. I loved that look, that 'I am too big for my bra' look.

The bra matched a white lace thong she slipped on. The globes of her ass hanging there uncovered in the air. She hadn't worn a thong in years. Not since before the kids. I always told her how much I loved feeling her ass through sheer pants knwoing that there were no panties in the way. No grandma panties.

I saw my target and moved to run my hands over her exposed cheeks. This was nothing new. I worshiped her ass and she knew it. She liked it. Tonight, however, she frowned disapprovingly and told me that we didn't have time to mess around right now.

She finished dressing by throwing on a silvery-white silk blouse and a nice pair black silk pants. The shirt was open enough at the neck so that when she bent over someone was going to get a great view of her nipples open and inviting because of the shelf bra. The pants were some of my favorite because of the way they just glided over her ass and allowed for the free jiggle and sway that got me excited.

" Hey, you look fantastic! Who are you trying to impress?" Just looking at her was making me horny as hell.

She looked beautiful. She looked like a predator. I was actually thinking that I might catch a few guys trying to hit on her and see Jen get them all worked up. We could talk about it as we fucked later.

"Oh, you never know." Was her non-commital reply, but the smile and shine in her eyes told me something was up. Dance little vixen, dance. My first thought was Peter. I ended up being right.

Everything was great, about a dozen people showed up. We mingled around the house and by the pool. Jen introduced me to Peter. He was a tall, muscular looking man. Dark hair, tanned skin and about ten years younger than us. We talked for a few minutes and he was polite, but his eyes would always stray to my wife.

I could see him mentally undressing her.

Jen, for her part, was shamelessly flirting with him. Lightly touching his arm, laughing at the slightest joke, making strong eye contact and flipping her hair like a school girl. She also made sure that she bent low enough to allow her shelf bra work as intended. She made sure to put her foot down a little harder when she walked to make her ass flesh sway seductively.

Peter noticed every bit of it.

At one point I cornered her in the kitchen, "Are you flirting with that man?"

"Maybe", she said, her voice trailing off suggestively as she walked over to me.

"Is it bothering you?" She traced the side of my face with her hand and got even closer.

"Well, is it?" She asked in her most seductive tone. A low, almost cat purr of a tone as her index finger traced over my lips and she pressed her body against mine. "Or, do you like it?"

My head was swimming, I had found it exciting to watch her. At the same time I thought I should be doing something about it, defending what was mine. As she pressed against me I became aroused.

I looked down at her breasts. I noticed that she had opened the neck of her blouse just a little more. Just enough so that someone standing over her, like I was now, or Peter had been not two minutes before, could see right throught the open neck of her blouse and get a great view of her tits.

It made me hard and she could feel it.

"Do you like my new bra, daddy?" She whispered smokily as she lifted my chin with her index finger. "I think someone else does too..." She teasingly hissed into my ear as she broke away and turned to walk back out to the party. To Peter.

I watched her ass sway as she strutted off. She was operating in full Jezabel mode and sending out strong signals.

Eventually people started leaving and I realized that I had not seen Jen and Peter lately. I felt it was odd, so I went looking. I found them in the kitchen drinking wine and chatting. I saw that my wife was getting very chummy with him. She was leaning very close and would laugh and touch him on the chest as he spoke.

He was leaning over her. It almost looked like he was trying to whisper in her ear as he spoke, but I could see from the way she leaned slightly back and allowed unblocked access to the open neck of her shirt that he was leaning over to get an eyeful of her tits and not for clarity of conversation. Judging by the sizeable bulge in his trousers, he liked what he saw. Very much.

She was getting very flirty with this man as I watched. Then it happened. He leaned in for a kiss, his hand sliding its way up to her breasts. She cocked her head to receive the kiss and ran her hand along his arm as it traveled toward her heaving breasts. She had a look of excited lust on her face. I could see her wedding ring as her hand found the side of his face.

I coughed loudly.

He appeared shocked at having been caught. Not her. She had that naughty gleam in her eye that I have seen oh so many times. I told her that flirting with someone else right in front of me was not too cool, but I must admit that it was exciting.

"That wasn't flirting. This is flirting", she responded, kissing him as she undid his zipper and removed his cock right there in the kitchen in front of me. I couldn't move. I was angry, but the sexual excitement I felt at seeing her hand on his cock as she kissed him froze me in my spot.

She continued to kiss him and stroke his manhood as it grew. He had a large cock. Bigger than mine for sure.

She broke the kiss long enough to look into his eyes and purr, "My, my. Someone sure is a big boy..."

I was mesmerized by what I saw. She was lightly rubbing her hand up and down his shaft, fondling the large purplish head. She kept kissing him. The sides of their cheeks puffing as their tongues dueled for space. He had undone a couple more buttons to her shirt and worked his hand inside. The shelf bra left her nipples exposed and he took full advantage by squeezing and tweaking them between his fingers.

Jen broke the kiss, "Do you like what you see?" She stroked kept running her hand up and down his shaft as she spoke to me. Her voice a mix of lust and taunting. "Is watching me stroke this big, fat cock turning you on?"

She did not wait for my reply as she dropped to her knees and began pleasuring him with her very skilled oral work. He just threw his head back and groaned his approval as she liked the tip and continued to stroke him, he open shirt allowing full view of her erect nipples and flushed skin.

She worked earnestly on his cock, taking as much in as she could, as he stroked her hair. Peter looked over at me.

"Your wife sucks amazing cock!" He gloated. Here he was in my kitchen with my wife blowing him right in front of me. Why not gloat?

She was determined to make him come. The slurping sounds of her mouth sliding up and down another man's dick mixed together with their moans of desire filled the kitchen. My own cock was straining to be touched. Jen looked over at me as she licked the head of his cock. I could see in that look that she was getting off on doing this in front of me. It was exciting her to have me watch her.

"I wonder how his come tastes..." She said as she looked over at me, stroking him with one hand and tracing the tip with the index finger of the other.

"Maybe some other time. I have other plans for it today." She bent forward and kissed the precum oozing from the slit.

She stood up and lead him by the hand to the couch on the other room. She pushed him lightly backward and he went to pull her down on top of him as he flopped into the large, soft cushions. She stopped him by raising one finger, like a librarian scolding a rowdy student.

Jen turned to face me as he ran his hands up the sides of her legs and held her ass. She slipped away from him and came over toward me and told me that now was the time for me to make a choice.

She said that after telling her my fantasies of watching her fuck, here was my chance to actually see it. She said that she would ride his cock, but it was my choice. She said that if I wanted to see her actually doing the things I had told her about as we made love, then I needed to take off her pants and underwear.She said she wouldn't do anything else until I made that choice. She said that she would still love me and only me, this would just be sex, and I would get to watch every bit of it.

I was frozen. I didn't know what to think. I was torn between my erotic fantasy driven desires and the man I thought I was supposed to be. No real man let his wife fuck around, especially not in front of him and never found excitement in it.

Then she stepped closer to me.

I could smell the sweet wine on her breath and the dampness of her sex. She leaned closer and whispered in my ear. She said that it was turning her on to be naughty in front of me, to be the woman of my fantasies. She whispered that she would do what I wanted, she was very wet and ready to show me the things I had told her about. My inhibitions were fading.

To help sell her invitation she began to massage my already straining cock through my pants. She looked deep into my eyes and smiled as she felt the granite hiding in my pants.

She whispered, "I guess I have my answer", as she took my hand and guided it to her belt.

She stared in my eyes as I undid her pants and removed her clothes. When I got to her thong, she placed her hands on my shoulders and guided me down so that my face was level with her freshly shaved quim as I worked her panties down to the floor. I could smell her musky desire and the silken dew forming on her lips. I looked up at her and she smiled down at me and raised me up, stepping out of her underwear.

Once she was completely naked she guided my head to her breast and stroked my head. As I sucked her nipple.

"I am going to let him fuck me with that big cock. You know that, right? He is going to fuck me senseless and make me cum. Can you imagine the sight of me cumming on another man's cock?" She said to me as I nursed her one last time before another man claimed her pussy.

She moved away from me and over to the couch. I watched as my wife, my naked, beautiful wife began to do things to this other man right in front of me that I had fantasies about.

He appeared to enjoy the fact that he was going to fuck her in front of me. He told me how good the things she was doing to him felt. He said that he had wanted to fuck her for a while, always seeing her walking around the office. He liked the way her ass jiggled.

She stopped getting him ready and moved to the floor on all fours, her ass up high and proud. He caressed her womanly curves and positioned himself behind her. He massaged her ass as he spoke to me sincerely.

"This is a fantastic, soft, round ass. I love how it moves when she walks. Your wife is sooo fucking hot! I have wanted her, I have fucking stroked my cock in my office as I watched her bending over at the copier."

He stayed still, not attempting to enter her. "Grab my cock, Jennifer. I want you to put me inside of you while he watches."

She looked at me and said that she wanted to watch me stroking myself as she allowed him to fuck her.

I did. I sat back in my favorite chair and stroked my cock as I watched my wife take hold of his cock and move it up and down, spreading her warm juices around to allow him smooth entry. She kept looking at me as she lowered her head to the pillow on the floor and pushed her hips back toward him.

I could see the look in her eyes as he entered her.

She moaned, "Oh, he is so fucking big! I have never had anyone this big!"

He smiled and slapped her ass lightly as she bounced back and forth on him. Her ass was jiggling and I could hear the slap of their skin as they rammed together. I could see the wave of the impact moving through her ass, her hips, her breasts and making her brace herself against the floor.

He began to thrust back at her. I could hear the squishing, sucking sounds of her pussy gripping his broad cock.

My wife was fucking another man in front of me and I was enjoying it. Her tits were swaying back and forth and in slight circles as he pounded into her. I could smell their copulation.

She was moaning in a low, steady growl as her first orgasm built deep within her. Her face was red, mouth open and eyes closed as she concentrated on pushing back at him and riding out on her orgasmic wave.

Peter looked at me as slapped my wife's ass while fucking her. He slapped her hard enough to leave a red mark. She moaned louder as her orgasm overtook her.

"Slap me harder!" she half wailed ad half moaned.

He obliged, the smacking sound ringing in my ears along with the sound of her release.

"Oh, fuck! I am fucking cumming again!OOOOOH!" she screamed into the bend of her elbow to keep the noise down.

It was everything I had thought it would be. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

Eventually she recovered and disengaged from him long enough to have him lay back and mount him. She was in her favorite position, right on top, in charge and moving her ass up and down as someone fondled her ass and nursed on her breasts.

Peter was thoroughly enjoying himself. His hands wandered freely all over her body. He massaged her ass as he feasted on her breasts.

Peter smiled his approval at me, "Jennifer is the best fuck I have ever had." he was panting as he spoke, she was giving him a great workout. His muscles gleaned and he was shiny with fucksweat.

"I may have to fuck her again, you don't mind do you? How about you Jen, do you like my big cock fucking you in front of your husband?"

"Oh, fuck yes. I love your big cock in my pussy! Fuck me harder, I want my husband to see you make me cum again." her voice trailed off as she dipped her head and braced her hands on his chest as her orgasm returned. I had never made her cum with such abandon.

She continued to ride him as his hands wandered all over her soft body. She dismounted and bent over the cushions of the couch. She looked back over her shoulder at me as she seductively moved her ass side to side, an invitation for him to finish.

Her new conquest moved in behind her and easily slid back into her. I knew from my own time inside her how warm, wet, smooth and at the same time firm it felt. But I had never fucked her as thoroughly as this. He was a bull taking his calf, bending her body to the pleasures of his cock!

"Fuck, Jen, you have the best fucking pussy I have ever had! I was right about you!" He looked over at me and smiled. His big cock pistoning in and out of my wife. I could see her pussy lips making a tight seal around his shaft, as if trying to work the cum out of his balls.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Making Of a Hotwife?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds