• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Anally Frustrated Wife!!

Anally Frustrated Wife!!

My husband has to take trips out of the country for several weeks each year. Every time he leaves, we both try to give each other a wild night of: "Don't forget me sex!" This time was no different, except I got him so excited, he came before I felt we had "culminated!" This letter is for him and also, you the reader. I want each of you to know how frustrated I am! Happy reading and "Honey, don't ever leave me like this again, I'm going insane with frustration!!"

I prepared for our last night together all afternoon, before he came home. I know he loves my ass, as much as I love surrendering it to him, so I took special care getting ready. I find a relaxing bath, with a few of my favorite toys and some special prepatory items, makes anal sex so much more enjoyable for both of us. I ran our jacuzzi tub nice and hot, with my favorite bubble bath, then slipped in, immersing my voluptuous body into the warm pulsating jets.

A little about myself. I'm a 51 year old, one-man sex nympho, with large breasts, smooth pale skin, blonde hair, and an untrimmed and very soft blond bush. My ass is round and firm, and like the rest of my body, perfectly proportioned for a man who likes curves without feeling bones or fat. Think Kim Kardashian or Beyonce.

Back to my preps for our final night. The jets and warm water totally relaxed me, so I took a few minutes to just enjoy the warmth reaching every crack and crevice of my body. Then I took the razor and slowly ran it over each of my legs, making them silky smooth for his hot tounge. I envisioned that tounge making its way up my legs, licking itoward the hot holes I was so lovingly preparing.

Next, I took my favorite waterproof dildo with the vibrating clit stimulator and played with my lips, enjoying the tip as it slowly parted them. Every so slowly I slid it between my lips, until the vibrating stimulator was pressed firmly against my erect and sensitive clitoris. I shuddered as I imagined his tounge flicking over my hard sensitive button. Once I had it firmly in place, I reached out and got my specially prepared douche. I had filled it with his favorite apple flavored massage oil. It had been sitting in the hot water as the tub filled and was now warm and ready to clean, lubricate and flavor my backdoor for his loving minstrations.

I slowly slid the tip inside my soft and tight anal rosebud, then savored the feeling of my outer rings relaxing. I paused as my inner sphincter muscles relaxed, then inserted the full length of the applicator deep inside. I stopped and took a nice swallow of the cool chardonnay, enjoying the sweet cool taste, as my anal muscles twitched from the stimulation and anticipation of what was to come. Placing the wine on the marble surround, I firmly squeezed the applicator ball and quivered as I felt the warm oil fill my bowels. I slowly pulled the applicator out and quickly refilled it with warm sudsy water, then quickly repeated the process. Again I shuddered, this time in a mini-orgasm, as I felt the warm liquid fill me. Almost like he was back there with his hot cock!

I laid there basking in the post orgasmic bliss, then made a quick trip to the toilet. After I jumped back into the warm jacuzzi, I relaxed for a few minites, sipped some more chardonnay and hoped he would appreciate all the painstaking preperations I was making. I thought of his soft probing tounge teasing my puckered rosebud and gave one small shot of warm apple flavored oil in my hot butt, smiled and pulled the plug, satisfied with my preperations.

Around 5:30PM, I heard the front door open, so I grabbed the gin and tonic I'd prepared, squeezed in a slice of lime, dropped in a few ice cubes and went to meet him in the foyer. Much to my surprise, I almost ran into our youngest daughter, who was hauling a big bag of laundry.

"Shit," I thought. "What's she doing home?"

"Hi mom," she said, smiling and dropped her laundry to give me a big hug.

"Hi Nicole, what are you doing home?" I asked, returning her hug.

"No test this week and Dr. Madison cancelled his lecture tomorrow. Figured I'd come home, relax and say goodbye to dad before he leaves."

"Well it's good to see you," I lied. "Dad should be home anytime. We're having lasagna, so get your clothes in the wash. I'll set a place for you."...Thinking to myself, "Damn, there go my plans!"

You see, I'm pretty vocal! I usually end up begging Brad to shove his cock up my ass while he's teasing me with his tounge and fingers. Not to mention my moans of ecstasy as he pounds my back door. Inevitably, I scream at him to fill my hot ass with his cum, as I orgasm! Not tonight, I sadly realized, as Nicole lugged her laundry to the washroom.

Unfortunately, her bed was only one thin wall away from our bed. How was I going to give him an ass fuck we'd both remember, with my youngest daughter only inches away? Somehow, I'd figure it out!!

Just then, Brad came through the front door. "So Nicole is home!" He said. "There goes my plan to set off some fireworks tonight!"

"Shush, she's right aroung the corner, doing laundry," I mouthed, handing him his drink and giving him a big hug. I put his other hand on my ass, so he'd feel that I had no panties under my sundress.

He smiled, and said, "I'm going upstairs to get this coat and tie off." As he ran up the stairs he yelled, "Hi Nicole, Daddy's Home!"

After dinner, Nicole went upstairs to study and I poured Brad a scotch. This is one of my little signals to him that my bottom has an itch that needs scratching. He just smiled and I could see him trying to figure out exactly how he was going to give me what I desperately wanted, with our daughter in the next room studying.

His solution is the reason I've been so frigging HORNY since he left!! Actually, we both agreed it...'SHOULD'...work but we underestimated the power and talent of my mouth when it's wrapped around a throbbing shaft! The plan centered on both of us having our mouths full, that way our cries and vocal taunting would be impossible. Made sense to us.

So upstairs we went. I lit the gas fireplace, while he put on some music. The Doors, "I'm a Backdoor Man," came softly out our ceiling speakers. This is my favorite ass mood music. He knows it drives me crazy, since I've probably cum 50 times listening to this song as he spurts warm gobs of sperm deep in my pulsating anus. Sure enough, I could feel my pussy lips start to glisten and throb. He just smiled at me, knowing I'm like one of Pavlov's Dogs when this song comes on!!

I then slid out of my sundress and crawled across our king sized bed, wiggling my hot round ass cheeks in his direction. He quickly undressed, you see, I've also got him well trained too. I knew, laying there, with my face in the pillow, knees pulled under my chest and my voluptuous ass high in the air, it was only a matter of seconds before I would feel his warm wet mouth on my soft, round, apple-oiled buns!! Sure enough, I sighed as he sucked in big mouthfuls of my round smooth cheeks.

Remembering our plan, I rolled on my side, got my head between his legs, placing us in a 69 position, bringing me face to face with his thick, hard penis. I slowly extended my tounge to capture the big drop of precum leaking out the tiny slit on his throbbing head. As I enjoyed this wee morsel, I felt his tounge run across my dripping lips, getting a dessert of his own!

As I took him deep in my mouth, I felt him lick my lips, lapping my sweet juices. I shuddered as he hit the top of my slit, resting his tounge on my throbbing clit, causing me to involuntarily swallow his stiff cock. My lips actually touched his balls before I slowly let him slide back out of my throat.

So far, so good, our plan was working. I'd just had another mini-orgasm, his cock was leaking sweet precum into my mouth and barely a moan had escaped our lips. "Light my Fire," was now playing as he took my legs and tucked them under his arms, causing me to bend my hips forward, giving his lips and tounge easy access to my puckered and eagerly waiting hole.

"Mmmm, apple, my favorite!" he mumbled between my ass cheeks.

"Uhmm Hmmm," I mumbled in reply, as my head bobbed back and forth on his slick engorged shaft.

I was happy he'd noticed the extent of my prep work. I could feel his cock grow as he got into teasing my tight hole with his talented tounge. He'd been slowly zeroing in on my tight smooth bulls eye and as I felt his tounge make its first stab past my outer muscles, I felt his other hand reach between my legs. I was nearing another little orgasm and he played me like a fiddle, increasing the tempo of his fingers on my clit, while opening his mouth wide, frenching my entire asshole, while his tounge kept beat, penetrating my hole to the beat of "Love Me Two Times!"

Naturally, my mouth...his fingers...his mouth...his tounge, all went into a wildly synchopatic rhythm to the Doors sensual beat. Before I knew it, he exploded deep in my mouth, just as I had a fairly decent orgasm.

I'm multi-orgasmic and a few little orgasms don't get the job done when I've been craving the mind numbing type of orgasm I get when a cock explodes deep in my bowels. I quickly milked his cum, as he slowly withdrew his tounge from my hungry quivering rosebud. I grabbed the anal lube, spread a glob on his still semi-rigid shaft and jumped to my knees, assuming the position we both love. I buried my head in the pillow to muffle the cries I was sure would come. He took his slick shaft in his hand and placed the hot tip on my saliva slick hole. I passionately rammed my ass back, hoping to feel it slide deep inside my hungry hole BUT HE BENT LIKE A WILTED FLOWER STEM!! Then he had the nerve to roll over on his back, spent!!

He left me there, with my pussy dripping and my ass still pulsing in anticipation! To make matters worse, "Back Door Man" was playing again!!

OMG, it's been two weeks and I don't know if I can last till he comes back!?!?! He keeps texting me to be patient but I've been driving myself crazy reading all the anal stories on Literotica. So, I decided to post MY story, hoping it would relieve some of my sexual frustration. Happy reading honey. You better get that big cock back to San Diego before I go insane!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Anally Frustrated Wife!!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds