• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Futanari Housemaid Ch. 03

Futanari Housemaid Ch. 03

Katarina closed her eyes and focused. She let the muscles in her thighs relax and tried to block out the gentle clinking of teacups and the voices of the women gathered in the room. She cleared her mind and focused on the sensation in her cock.

She could tell that becoming flaccid again was going to hurt. She had been teased to arousal and forced to soften so many times that day, she had lost count: first, from the soft brushing of her tiny French maid's skirt over her cock for countless hours with her Mistress directing her to soften it every time it got hard to every woman in the room milking her silky precum into their steaming cups of tea and a stern, embarrassing reminder that her " filthy cock" had gotten hard. She realized these thoughts were not helping, so slowly focused her mind again on the task at hand. A dull pain started pounding behind her pubic bone and she gritted her teeth.

Now she thought about it, when was the last time she had been allowed to actually cum for her Mistress? It had been days, hadn't it? A few weeks ago, her Mistress had announced that she had a fascination with Katerina's flaccid cock and enjoyed depriving her of an erection. Katerina's stomach had fluttered with fear and anticipation and since then, every time her Mistress saw her get hard, she had been sharply reprimanded. Katerina had still managed to find relief every night by jerking off in the shower while the other maids got ready for bed around her, occasionally catching glimpses of their naked forms through the gap in the curtain as they walked past.

But this week had been different. Her Mistress had worked her so hard, she had fallen asleep instantly every night after work. She hadn't even had the energy to masturbate and woke every morning with aching balls and a throbbing erection-but no time to take care of it before her duties began...or the other maids awoke to see the tent in the sheets. Molly, a gorgeous redhead, and Charlotte, a deceptively demure English girl, were the only two maids who knew her secret as the other women worked in other parts of the house and, as far as Katerina knew, did not provide sexual entertainment for the Mistress. Yet.

Katerina finally felt her cock deflating but the discomfort increased and she breathed slowly to try to stem the dull ache. She eventually opened her eyes and found that the young woman who had been so fascinated with her earlier had left her line of sight. She was relieved as the woman's intent stare had made the whole thing both more embarrassing and arousing.

She glanced down at her flaccid cock and the ribbon tying her foreskin back from the thick head. The ribbon was stained but still as tight as ever, an irritation around the sensitive head of her cock. She wished she could itch it or rub the skin underneath the glossy strand of fabric, but she was required to keep her hands behind her back at all times.

"Attention" said her Mistress' voice as she tapped her spoon politely against the side of her cup. The older women all quieted down slowly, a few loud barks of laughter escaping the group as they shifted to give their hostess their undivided attention. Katerina turned to look as well and saw that the young woman who had been staring at her was standing beside her Mistress with a bold grin on her face.

"First of all, welcome to my little party, I am so glad to have you all here. Today, I would like to introduce you to someone very special.This is Avery, my good friend. She is an expert in a field that I know you all are very invested in." A few giggles circulated and Katerina felt a shiver go up the back of her stockinged legs. "She is going to give us a bit of a demonstration today with my lovely new maid, whose talents you have already had the pleasure of witnessing." The women nodded appreciatively and glanced at Katerina, who felt a flush crawling over her cleavage, which was hardly covered by her tiny apron. "The show," said her Mistress with a wry grin, "is far from over."

Her Mistress sat and Avery stood before the group, still with that broad smile on her face. She was very pretty, but Katerina felt too nervous to be turned on.

"Hello ladies. I was working as a developer of erectile dysfunction medication when I discovered my passion for this community. I would often test the medications on men in my office and this was the start," she said with a wink. A few women chuckled appreciatively. "I started my own company last year using the techniques and products I had begun developing while in the medical industry with customers like you in mind."

"When working with my own subservients, I started to want to be able to extend the ejaculation abilities of these men both concerning the volume produced and the time it took to do it. Katerina, if you would come here," the young woman gestured to the tea tray and Katerina's stomach lurched as she tottered over in her heels to face the crowded parlor.

Avery was wearing gardenia perfume and lightly touched Katerina's shoulder as she continued her speech.

"I was so pleased to be invited by Miss Strong," she gestured to Katerina's Mistress, "And to get to work with this unique subject. In case you did not get to see earlier," and she reached right down and lifted Katerina's flaccid cock and balls in their lacy cozy out of the way to show her shaved pussy to the women, making Katerina gasp, "Katerina is a true hermaphrodite and had both a vagina and breasts and this lovely, thick penis." There was a murmur of delight and Katerina didn't know if it was in response to her body or her tiny gasp of embarrassment and surprise.

"So, Katerina," Avery smiled at her, showing very white teeth, "You are going to help me show these lovely ladies how my new program works." Katerina glanced at her Mistress who raised one eyebrow at her in warning.

"Yes, Miss," she said politely to Avery.

Avery responded, "How cute," as if Katerina were a well-trained child and all of the women clucked and nodded in agreement. Katerina's face felt hot.

Avery pulled the tea tray closer and pushed down the lock on the wheels with her toe. Then, she lifted the front of Katerina's skirt, commanding her to hold her skirt up out of the way. Katerina pinched the ends daintily and felt her cock throb as all eyes fixed on its full 7 inches dangling in front of her thighs.

Avery then pushed Katerina closer to the tea tray and fastened a rubbery tube to the handle of the tray that pointed-Katerina's stomach lurched- right at the sumptuous chocolate cake that the ladies were going to have for their dessert.

"Now, I am just going to guide the penis into this specially developed tube," she did so and Katerina watched as her cool hands guided her thick cock through the tiny tube, where it hung fatly out of the other end.

"Look at that thick cock," Avery smiled, "Usually," she explained to the room at large, "many subs have very small cocks so the tube is quite small. But the principle will work anyway with this thicker, longer one."

Avery ran a cord down from the tube to a battery pack that rested on the bottom shelf of the tea trolley and plugged it in. Immediately, Katerina felt it began to pulse around the very base of her cock.

"Now, this kind of stimulation is designed to arouse the penis very, very slowly, avoiding the more sensitive areas of the penis, such as the glans," she tugged on the ribbon holding back Katerina's foreskin so that her cock bobbed where it hung.

"The stimulator is used in conjunction with this special cream," she produced a tube from which she squeezed a small dollop of pink lotion. Glancing at Katerina's cock, she squeezed out a generous amount more and the crowd laughed appreciatively. Katerina glanced at her Mistress. Her face was hungrily scouring the women's faces around the room. She looked triumphant and Katerina felt more like her Mistress' plaything than she ever had before.

"I rub the cream into the penis," Katerina's hips bucked involuntarily as the cool hands began to massage her very softly, coating her still limp shaft and head with the silky, pink lotion.

As she watched, the lotion absorbed into her skin before her eyes.

"This cream is a special formula that is going to extend the ejaculation time immensely. For this reason," she grinned, "We also use a strap to attach the hips of the subject to the device because the process can cause some involuntary movements." Katerina felt her hips securely fastened with a kind of belt so that she could not pull her cock away from the tea tray if she wanted to.

"Now, to work," Avery clapped her hands together and fastened another tube around the middle part of Katerina's cock. Katerina felt blood rush to her cock at once and her cock looked huge as it bulged between the two tubes and out of the end. Avery continued to talk, but Katerina became distracted as an intense feeling built in her balls. She clutched at her skirt where she held it above her hips as her cock started to pound with blood, causing her whole body to twitch with every beat. She looked up dazedly and saw all of the eyes fixed on her and her lewdly bared cock as the milking began.

"Katerina," Avery had placed a hand on her shoulder and Katerina turned to look dreamily over at her. She was very pretty. Katerina's cock twitched harder for a moment, causing her cock to expand hugely around it confines and her shoulders to shudder.

"Please slice the cake." Katerina didn't understand for a moment. Something in that cream was trickling down into her balls, into her hips and her legs and her mind was pre-occupied with all of that pulsing from her engorging meat.

"Miss?" she asked.

"Please, cut the cake."

Katerina came back to reality as she was handed a knife and looked down at the chocolate cake, inches from her cock which had grown to its normal 8 inches hard, but had transformed into a thick, throbbing, veiny shaft that was nearly unrecognizable.

Katerina cleared her head and, with all eyes on her, allowed her skirt to be tied up out of her way and leaned over the milking system and the tray to slice the cake into even slices. It was hard to focus as the attention from the onlookers was making her even harder and the cream and machine seemed to be allowing her cock to grow thicker and thicker around the more turned on she got.

Once the cake was sliced, she became aware of Avery's voice again. She seemed to be taking questions. A woman had just asked how the semen production was increased in the subjects.

"Miss Strong has been cooperating with me for the past few weeks with this particular subject. She discouraged arousal to keep as much semen in the testicles as possible so that the oral supplement, which is administered at each mealtime, can work to expand the abilities of the glands. In the final weeks, she actually went so far as to add a sleeping agent to the evening supplement because this naughty young lady had been masturbating and the full effect requires no ejaculation whatsoever." Avery actually reached out and pinched Katerina's cheek.

Katerina's stomach dropped and she hung her head in shame. They had been drugging her? And how had her Mistress known she had been masturbating? Her face grew hot and she wanted to run from the room, but her hips were strapped to the device and her mind was still fuzzy as the machine worked her throbbing cock.

"Everyone line up now," called Avery cheerfully. Katerina blanched as the women lined up and she felt a familiar twitch in her abdomen. She looked down at her brilliantly red cock and could feel a slow building in her balls. She gasped and her hips convulsed slightly and Avery patted her on the back with gentle coos of comfort even as she and every other woman in the room leered at her thick, tortured cock. Katerina could see that her cock head had even opened like a mouth, it had been stretched so tight and for the first time, she noticed that Avery had placed a bowl under her cock head to catch the constant stream of clear pre-cum and that the bowl was full.

It all started to come upon her in a rush but Avery grabbed her shoulder roughly and looked into her eyes and gave her an order in front of everyone.

"Katerina, please serve each lady here with a slice of cake and top it with a dollop of cream."

Avery bent over, shuddering and placed a slice onto her Mistress' china. The woman who was first in line had blonde curls and a mountain of cleavage. Katerina stared for a moment and the woman looked pleased. She felt the slow build becoming unbearable and quickly placed the slice of cake under her cock like it was a faucet.

A slow trickle of pure white cum came out and Katerina was shocked. It spilled out slowly like maple syrup from a tap and her whole body was awash with that building sense of waiting for pleasure to crash over her, but the pleasure never came. She stared as the cum trickled out and pooled onto the cake.

"Next," said Avery, and Katerina served another slice of cake and placed it under her leaking cock without losing a drop of the slow-moving liquid. Tears sprung to her eyes as she covered each cake with hot cum, thick enough to be the cream it was imitating. All the while, her cock throbbed like every heartbeat was hammering at her veins and the head, exposed and untouched by the machine, had turned as purple as a bruise.

Halfway through, a sob actually escaped her lips and she tried to fuck the machine by shoving her hips in further and give herself an orgasm, but she was fixed in place and she could do nothing to stop the horrible agony of denial as the room of dominant women milked her for their pleasure.

When every woman had had their cake served, they turned back to their seats and Avery placed an empty cream pitcher under her cock with a wink.

Katerina strained to fuck the machine, her brain firing panicked messages at her as she waited and waited to orgasm. Eventually the cum stopped spilling from her cock and the machine continued to work away, never letting her orgasm.

"As you can see," Avery said loudly to the women, pointing at Katerina, "the sub is not able to orgasm, but is kept waiting on the brink. This can actually become a kind of programming in and of itself, where the sub is always hard and is ready at any time to provide cream, within ten seconds. Observe."

She turned off the machine and unhooked Katerina from the strap holding her in place.

Katerina 's hands were spasming as she resisted wrapping her hand around the massive shaft and making herself cum. Instead, Avery reached down and, holding a second slice of cake under the gaping cockhead, gave a few, smooth downward strokes and was rewarded with another large dollop of cum.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Futanari Housemaid Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 176 milliseconds