• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The New Teacher Ch. 08

The New Teacher Ch. 08

Vicky has promised Alex to meet him in the apartment in that seedy street. To her shock he came with his mom in tow.

ALL THREE ARE IN THE APARTMENT

"I am Natasha Aronski. Shall we talk upstairs in the apartment, Mrs.???", her smile was polite but cold as she glanced to the security guard and to herself.

"Officer, Mrs. Mueller is our guest.", chimed Alexander in as he looked to the guy at the reception desk as well, who reluctantly nodded.

Vicky's head still felt dizzy. Of all the people, why did he have to come with his mom? What kind of meeting was that supposed to be? However, she agreed to get into the elevator going up to the apartment.

Inside the elevator an awkward silence reigned. Nobody did dare to talk. Vicky felt speechless. His mom was delicately boned and quite beautiful. The pictures she had seen on that first day in school did not quite catch the fairness of the skin of that young woman. However, she seemed to be a tough one. Perhaps that was necessary when having five kids and a sixth one under way.

As the elevator stopped, his mom led the way to the apartment and opened the door to the small entrance hall. She walked directly into the small pantry kitchen and got a bottle of water out of the fridge and three glasses out of the cupboard. She filled all of them silently and offered them to all, as she gestured to take a seat at the wooden kitchen table, which had just three chairs. Alex got the one at the head side.

"My son did call you Vicky and Mrs. Mueller. So I would assume that you are married, Mrs. Victoria Mueller, right?" Her face did show that she would ask her son that anyhow and that her son had yet not told her about her. She could not very well lie in the face of Alex, especially not after his attack of jealousy.

"I am in divorce, but legally I am still married, correct. Almost all is signed for making the divorce legal." She did know that for sure his mom would pick on that and she was right.

"And while being married you frolick around with my son. Do you know that it is the first time for him?"

Alex groaned and grumbled, while he shifted on his chair uneasily: "Mom, PLEASE!!!"

Victoria tried to remain calm, even while she knew that her face colored quite a bit. "I did appreciate Alex for being so nice and gentle."

That calm answer did agitate his mom quite a bit: "You are abusing my son. You are just hungering for some young cock! I am pretty sure that you did ride him, while he had to obey you and you put a condom on him." Her voice became accusing: "It had been his first time, and for you it was just routine, I guess."

Vicky gulped nervously, as her guess had not been that far from what actually happened. However, she did color those events in an unfavorable light. It did take all her experience and nerve to stay relatively calm in view of that open attack. She did not try to counterattack at all, but she tried to emphasize how she felt and what her situation was. She could also see the impact of Natasha's statements on Alex. She felt uneasy.

"Perhaps Alex did not tell you, but he had protected me from a nasty attack from a disgusting guy, so I did owe him something. In short sequence I had been cheated by my former husband and attacked by a nasty guy, while your son had acted as white knight, so I did see him as being special."

Suddenly his mom turned to him, and Vicky felt her breath stop as she heard the question. How could Natasha dare to ask such a question from him?

"Alex, did she ever do anything else than put a condom on you and ride you? Did she ever let you take her? Did she ever let you undress her? Has she undressed you completely while she was still clothed? Has she ever treated you like the man in control?"

"Well, not...." Alex hesitated and looked embarrassed, as if he had never thought about it.

Vicky was aghast, as he let his mom inquire about all intimate details of their encounters without even trying to stop her.

Then he frowned and reacted finally but belated to protect their intimacy: "Look, mom – this is none of your business! And she is not controlling me!"

Natasha snorted derisively. "All that I have heard so far is just proving the opposite. But you are so young, Alex, that you can't see what a cunning bitch she is. And don't assume that she is having sex only with you. I am not blind, I have seen her wearing a garter belt to come to this street, perhaps she is even a regular hooker here."

That was too much. In an instant Vicky rose from the chair and hissed out: "At least I don't let a fat guy put a baby in my belly, who has not even finished sixth grade."

Vicky perceived how Alex shifted uncomfortably on his chair. Evidently his loyalties were divided at best; maybe he was even so devoted to his mom that he abandoned her simply, just like her ex had. She was soo disappointed.

Natasha retorted hotly: "No, I am pretty sure that you have never even had the idea that you could give a man the ultimate proof of love, to carry his child under your heart! Hell, I am even sure that you never ever risked to become pregnant at all."

Vicky felt tears in her eyes, as immediately she was reminded about the utter humiliation that her ex had wanted to have a baby with this slut Yvette, while he had always refused to consider kids with her and insisted on birth control.

Without a word she turned around, exited the kitchen and slammed the door. This meeting had been a total and complete disaster. She felt like crying. She headed for the exit door of the apartment, and closed it from the outside. Only then did she hear some muffled arguments coming from the kitchen. Now she felt safe to give in to her emotions and tears were running down her face, as she silently sobbed.

She hurried down the stairs to the courtyard and exited the property quickly, without even thinking about the bike. Her face must have been looking awful, as none of the lusty men in the street did even dare to speak a single word to her. She crossed the four lane street, as the traffic light just switched from green to red for her. She did not care as the cars honked angrily. She vanished in the park as the darkness of the evening started to increase.

After what seemed like half an hour she had calmed down enough to think about hailing a cab in order to go home to her own apartment.

THE DISPUTE

Alex had been stunned, as the situation had derailed so suddenly. He had never expected that his mom would ever become that vicious in her wording. With Nikolai she had always been meek and obedient. At the same time he had never expected from Vicky to react in such an uncontrolled way. She had insulted his mom in a way he still could not understand. True, his mom had started with that insult of a 'cunning bitch', but that Vicky had reacted to the last argument from his mom by just storming out of the apartment had taken him by surprise.

"Alex, now you see what an unreliable woman she is. She has probably tried to use lingerie on you to twist you around her fingers. Perhaps her lover had bought her that." She smirked, as she thought apparently that she had succeeded in turning him away from her.

He looked at her with a deepening frown on his front: "I did choose that one with her in a shop– and she bought it for me. And I had hoped she would wear it for today."

His mom looked astounded, as he stated that thoughtfully. He did try to make up his mind about all those arguments. He had been hurt hearing from Vicky that she thought his mom was stupid enough to let a primitive guy make her pregnant. It did hurt even more as somehow he was sharing partly that opinion. A diffuse anger about the two of them started to rise in him. Both of them had only thought about their dispute, not really about him.

He looked at his mom: "I am sorry that she did insult you, but you should not have called her a hooker. In fact she did defend me and you, when my pictures of you fell out of my book. My classmates started to slander both of us. You should have heard her, as she compassionately defended single moms and shamed all of them. She is anything but a hooker! Most of all I am angry that you did not ask at all what I wanted. You just wanted to attack her verbally in order to show me how bad she is. You even had the nerve to ask me intimate questions! Did I ever ask you how Niko is fucking you??!"

He observed the changing emotions on her face during his speech. They went from astonishment to a quick phase of shame and followed by anger. Her expression changed to a poker face, as she remarked him watching her.

"So she is your teacher, Alex?" Her voice sounded strangely neutral, as if she would force herself to hide her emotions.

Suddenly he had enough of it all. This afternoon and the ensuing evening had turned out so different than he had imagined. First the Head Mistress had disturbed him with her sudden appearance. Then his mom had interfered with her annoying insistence to accompany him to the apartment.

"I am going to search Vicky – and you can go back to your precious Nikolaj."

He left abruptly while she shouted angrily: "You can't leave me here alone!"

BACK AGAIN IN THE APARTMENT

Just as she tried to locate in the steady stream of cars a taxi, she heard a voice calling her name. At first she started to turn automatically, but then she registered that it was the voice of Alex. She had no intention to talk to him and tried harder to identify a cab to hail.

"Victoria, we have to talk. I apologize for my mom, but she insisted to com – and I did not have the keys for the apartment. We need to talk, at least that you do owe me."

Reluctantly she turned to him. He dismounted from his bike. She glared at him: "You let your mom insult me and you even let her ask you things which have been only between us. So don't tell me what I owe you."

He looked at her with mixed emotions displayed on his face. "Look, I am sorry about what happened, but you had only a dispute with my mom. Not with me."

Vicky became agitated: "Nope – as you did let her act and talk like she wanted. You never disagreed with her calling me a bitch or a hooker. And..." She stopped and shrugged. She turned to the street again.

She heard how his breathing became louder – and he did not go away. Suddenly she was yanked up on the crossbar of his bike by his left arm: "You will come with me to the apartment n o w!"

She struggled for some seconds, and then she stopped as the bike was already in motion. He whispered into her ear: "Don't make a scene. You may go after ten minutes, if you still find that we have nothing to talk."

Within not even a minute they were back in the courtyard. The security guard frowned but did not comment. They took the elevator again and entered the apartment. This time he opened the door to a study and asked her to take a seat on a lounge chair. The room was divided by a beige curtain.

"Once again, I am sorry about how my mom acted, but she did have a point as well. I would like to talk to you about that. Back in the forest, did you mean it when you agreed to let me spank you? That you wanted to show that I can trust you?"

Vicky looked suspiciously at him. Why did he ask that? Agreeing to let him apply a belt on her was certainly not a trivial thing to do. She nodded simply: "You may imagine that agreeing to that belt has not been an easy decision, so yes, I did mean it."

"If you did mean it, then you do still owe me one. As you will remember, you did promise to accept three, but I could only deliver three."

Vicky snorted somewhat disgusted: "Is that the important talk you wanted to have?"

"Maybe you can't imagine that, but keeping promises is very important for me. After that I will keep my part of the promise and I will forgive you instantly for not telling me about meeting your husband, Vicky. After that we may talk about the rest."

She realized that his jealousy had not vanished. That was annoying but also a sign that he did care for her. He did open the curtain and unveiled in this way several unusual pieces of furniture. He designated a piece as spanking bench with leg rests, arms rests and a support for the body to be used for that 'exercise', as he called it. He asked her again if her promise had been meant in earnest. She rolled her eyes, as she found all that effort out of proportion for just one slap with the belt, but she could not very well go back beyond her promise, so she nodded simply and hoped that it would all be over in a minute or two.

Resigned to keep her promise she climbed onto that spanking bench with her knees on the two separate leg rests. Then she leaned forward onto the body support and put her arms onto the arm rests. Of course she felt a bit silly, as this position was rather embarrassing, but she felt determined to get through with it. She shrieked out aloud, as suddenly hidden cuffs sprang into action and fastened her hands, feet and knees to the device.

"What is this?? Alex, get me unlocked, please!" It was a slight panic, which rushed through her veins.

"Well, Vicky, that is exactly what I wanted to happen. This way you will have to listen to me. You can't storm out of the apartment, like you did before."

She looked at him with some alarm in her eyes. To have to listen sounded like he would like to tell her things she would not like to hear.

"Look, Vicky, some of the remarks of my mom made me think. No, I don't talk about her insults labelling you as bitch or hooker, for those I do apologize again."

"Why can't you talk to me in the kitchen or in the lounge chair, Alex?" She was puzzled. Apparently he did not follow the lunatic reasoning of his mom, but that could not be all.

"Because...Well, I realized that you have been always in charge for sex so far. I would like to change that – and undress you. Then take you like a real man should."

Vicky frowned angrily, as this instantly reminded her about how his mom had inquired shamelessly about intimate details: "This is ridiculous! She did insult me and now you are kind of repeating her words. Is this your way of showing trust? You wanted to meet with me, but you came with your mom. Do you think this is the way a true lover would act?"

"Now you are getting angry – and you might storm away again, but now you can't. You will have to listen. Back in the forest I did realize how much I enjoy to be in control – and I think you did enjoy at least a good part of that, too."

Vicky opened her mouth and shut it again. Protesting instinctively would not help her a lot, and she knew that he knew that partly he had been right. "I did promise to let you spank me – and I know that I owe you that one slap with your belt. And I accept that."

"I know that, too. But Vicky, to have you under my control does arouse me and I know that I would like to take you according to my ideas. Not you guiding me and making me do things, but you accepting what I am going to do to you."

Vicky felt surprised. Alex talked with a voice that made his arousal evident. That was not without any effect on her, but she could not give up even more control. It had already been dangerous to 'play' in the forest, as the appearance of Mrs. Hunter had shown.

"Alex, please, be reasonable! This will make the situation at school even more difficult. I know that you will be tempted to use control at school sooner or later."

As he smiled, she knew that she had used somehow the wrong argument. It made her heartbeat increase. This was not going at all in a direction she liked.

"Did I hear that you would be only against that kind of control, if I would use it at school, dear Vicky?"

She had to react quickly: "Alex, you said that I could leave after ten minutes. Please let me go now."

She hated his lazy and satisfied smile as he retorted simply: "I did say that you may go after ten minutes, if you still find that we have nothing to talk. However, we do talk a lot, don't we?"

He came closer and put his right hand under her skirt, exploring her open thighs in that position enforced by the spanking bench and finally touching the gusset of her panties. "My, my – it looks like that talk is even quite exciting for you, dear Vicky."

In that very moment she hated his guts. She could not deny that her panties were wet, but she hated that he stated that out aloud with that smirk on his face. She did not know what to say, but she felt embarrassed and at a loss for words as he continued.

"You did enjoy to see me becoming excited and you did play with me, but now you want to claim that you would not accept that I play with you?" He gave her a soft slap on her bottom, as if to underline his words.

She gulped nervously. She did not have any means to regain control of the situation, except for begging him to let her go. To be his victim turned her on as well, but she knew that she would probably regret it a lot to give in. However, from his words it was clear that he would not give in. Her best option was to let feasibility influence him.

"I don't have condoms with me and I doubt that you will. So we will have to forget that here in this apartment." She tried to make her voice sound as practical as possible.

She suppressed her smile as she perceived him to frown and seeing his face turn into a disappointed mood. For a moment he was truly lost, then he seemed to remember something.

"I do remember my aunt Olga saying that anal is the condom for the poor."

Vicky was actually more than shocked. At least he was decent enough to blush. She had not imagined that he would even know about it or ponder it. She blurted out: "I've never done that –and ...." She shuddered.

"Never? Not even with your husband all those years?"

"No!", she claimed rigorously. This to make it clear to him that this was a no - no.

She was alarmed again, as she discovered a smile developing on his face. What the heck was going on in his mind?

"So, this would be a first for you, Vicky?" His smile widened.

In a flash she grasped what his idea was and blushed furiously. It had been a first for him, when she had 'made him a man'. Now he wanted her to experience a premiere for her by him. She felt almost like fainting.

To be continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The New Teacher Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 812 milliseconds