• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Beth's Night Out

Beth's Night Out

Beth and her three girlfriends were in line waiting to get into the night club. Beth had recently been spending a lot of time working and going to college, and her friends convinced her to go out for a night of dancing to get her mind off of things. They had been waiting in line for about 20 minutes, and Beth was wishing she had already smoked the joint that she had in her bra. Finally, they made it to the door where security was checking IDs and doing quick pat-downs. Her three friends each went in the door without incident, but Beth had a major mis-hap. She couldn't find her ID in her wallet, so she kneeled down to look through her purse. The security guard must have been looking down her blouse, because he asked her if that was a joint she had in her bra. Beth was unaware that half of joint was sticking out of her bra and plainly visible at the right angle.

"What is that you have there? That's not marijuana, is it?" The guard asked her sternly.

"No, it's just a cigarette," Beth replied.

"Take it out and let me look at it," he ordered.

Beth didn't think twice. She turned around and quickly started heading away from the club. She didn't make it a few steps before two security guards grabbed her by the arms and told her to stop. Resistance was futile. They told her to come with them to the security office. She had no choice but to comply. They led her into the office and then into a small room where Beth and the two male guards waited for a few minutes. She was incredibly nervous and afraid of being arrested. She pleaded with the guards to let her go and forget about the stupid joint. They didn't even respond to her. They just stared at her and smirked. She was becoming really uncomfortable. The door opened, and in came a female security guard. She looked to be in her forties, and had a no-nonsense expression on her face as she looked at Beth. Beth noticed she had a name tag. Her name was Dianne.

"You can go back to work," she said to one of the male guards. After he left, it as just Beth, the Dianne and the other male, whose name was Chris.

"OK. I understand that they found drugs on you," she said to Beth while holding up the joint.

"Take off your clothes. We're going to search you."

"No, please!" Beth gasped. "I don't have anything else. Can't you just throw away the joint and forget this happened?"

"Either you take them off, or we'll do it for you!" She barked at Beth.

"But why does he have to be here?" Beth asked.

"This is protocol," Dianne said. "There needs to be at least two guards present for a strip search. Now get those clothes off!"

Beth knew she had no choice but to comply, and so she reluctantly started taking her shirt off. The male guard reached over to take her shirt and placed it on a desk. Next, she slowly pulled off her skirt. There she was, standing in nothing but her red panties and matching bra, her hand sort of covering her crotch.

"Take the bra off."

Beth was feeling humiliated as she undid her bra. She handed the bra to Chris, who placed it on the pile of clothes on the desk. Beth's breasts were very nice. She wore B cups, and her breasts were perky and shapely. She could see Chris leering at her as she stood there in nothing but her panties.

"Take off the panties too."

Beth gulped and sighed as she reached her fingers around the waistband and started pulling her panties off. Her clothes were now all piled on the desk, and there she was wearing nothing at all but her ear rings and necklace. She was doubly embarassed because she was actually turned on through the whole experience so far.

While she stood there naked, the guards sorted through her clothes looking for more drugs. When they found none, Dianne turned to Beth and told her to bend over the desk.

"Please! This isn't necessary!" Beth pleaded.

"I'm afraid it is, sweetheart. Bend over the desk."

Beth just wanted this to be over with, so she did as she was told and bent over the desk.

"Spread your legs apart." Dianne ordered.

Beth could feel that her pussy was wet, and was very hesistant to spread her legs. Dianne decided to take matters into her own hands and pushed Beth's legs apart. Her shaved vagina was obviously moist with arousal.

"I don't think we'll even need lube for this girl!" Dianne jeered. Chris let out a chuckle. Beth could not have been more humiliated, and strangely, more turned on. Next thing she knew, she could feel Dianne's fingers touching her wetness. Beth's breathing had become heavier as she felt one, and then two fingers slowly enter her. It felt amazing. Beth glanced over at Chris who had his hand over his crotch. "Is he playing with himself?" She thought. Dianne started moving her fingers slowly in and out of Beth. Dianne started picking up the tempo, and Beth came to the realization that she was being finger fucked. She let out a slight moan.

"This girl is really enjoying this," Dianne said to Chris. Beth didn't know what to think. But she indeed as enjoying it.

Dianne removed her fingers and held them up for Chris to see. They were wet and shiny with Beth's juices. Beth looked over to Chris and saw a bulge in his pants. This made Beth even hornier.

"Well, it looks like you don't have any more drugs on you," Dianne told her. "But weed is illegal, and we're going to have to get the police here to arrest you."

"Please, don't do that!" Beth knew that if she was arrested for a drug offense, she would lose her financial aid for college. "Please!"

Dianne smirked as she looked at Chris. "Well, Beth....maybe we can reach an agreement then. We can either call the cops, are you can suck Chris's cock."

Beth didn't know if Dianne was joking or not. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. After ten seconds of silence, Dianne said, "We don't have all day. Make your choice."

Beth's mind was racing. Was college aid worth it? Yes. Did she want to get arrested? No. Was she horny? Yes. She looked over at Chris again, and saw that he had taken his cock out of his pants. Beth unconsciously licked her lips as she stared at his dick. It was a nice cock. Chris saw her lick her lips and walked over to her with a smile. It was an unspoken agreement. She would suck his cock.

She got on her knees and started slowly licking the shaft. Her tongue moved down to his balls and back up his rock hard cock. She took the tip into her mouth and moved her tongue around. Beth was getting hornier by the second. She then took all 6 inches into her mouth and started passionately sucking. As she took Chris's dick in and out of her mouth, she unconsciously brought her hand down between her legs and started rubbing her clit. Chris had not noticed because his eyes were shut, but Dianne saw it and decided to get a closer look. She crouched down by Beth and got a good look. Beth's pussy was almost flowing at this point, and she was moaning quite a bit as she sucked.

"I think she wants to be fucked!" Dianne said to Chris, who looked down at Beth.

"Is that right? Do you want my cock in you?"

Beth took her hand away from her pussy and looked up at Chris. He asked again: "You wanna get fucked?"

Beth took his cock out of her mouth and shook her head and whispered, "No."

But she wasn't really so sure. She went to put his cock back in her mouth, but he grabbed her by the arms and stood her up. They locked eyes for a second and he began passionately kissing her. Beth was as horny as she had ever remembered being at this point. As they kissed, she felt his dick rub against her wet clit. "Ooohhhh," she moaned.

Chris looked at Dianne. "Yeah, she wants to be fucked." With that, Chris took Beth and turned her around and bent her over the desk. Beth did not resist and said nothing as Chris stuck his cock inside of her pulsating pussy. "Oooohhhh, God!" Beth exclaimed as she felt the cock moving in and out of her. "Oooh....ooooh, fuck!" Within 2 minutes, she felt the onset of an orgasm. She moaned and rocked her hips and gave way to an explosive orgasm like she never had before. Her knees buckled as the last waves of sensation passed through her body. Chris kept fucking her, and within 30 seconds, she started having a second, even more intense orgasm. This turned on Chris so much that he knew he was about to blow his load.

"I'm gonna cum!" He said. Beth's only response was to moan in ecstacy. "I'm gonna cum inside you!" Chris said. "No, don't!" Beth begged. "Please, don......." She couldn't even finish her sentence because the pleasure was too intense. Suddenly, she felt his cock get even bigger inside of her and she could feel him trembling, almost convulsing. Chris led out a deep groan and unleashed his cum inside of her pussy. "Ooooohhhhhhh!" Beth couldn't deny the intense pleasure of knowing that he was cumming inside of her.

Chris shot out every last drop and then slowly pulled his cock out. Beth couldn't even move. Chris started getting dressed. Dianne walked over to Beth and saw the cum dripping out of her wet pussy. "You really liked that, didn't you?" Beth couldn't muster up a response. She was still feeling immense pleasure and was in a state of disbelief over what had happened. Dianne picked her clothes up from off the desk and handed them to Beth. Beth slowly got up and got dressed. She was led out of the room and was let into the club where she would find her friends. She never said a word to them about it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Beth's Night Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 771 milliseconds