• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Shrunken Situation Pt. 02

Shrunken Situation Pt. 02

Mike woke up to a loud noise. Someone was using a hair drier.

It took him a moment to remember where he was; he'd fallen asleep in a pile of laundry. He'd recovered a little from earlier and while he still felt quite tired, he was able to actually move now. Right, he thought, I better get out of here. He began trying to find a way out, but navigating the maze of laundry was rather more complicated than he had imagined.

For a while Mike was lost in some white bed sheets; he kept hitting dead ends. When he eventually escaped from the sheets, he realised the rest of the pile was a mountain of bras and panties. His t-shirt got caught on a bra clip as he crawled through the pile. He swore, back tracking to unclip himself. He noticed the label which named the cup size as 'D'. Must be Rachael's, he thought. Sure enough, through a small gap in the lingerie jungle he saw he was in his sister's room, and crawling a bit further up he saw his sister. She was sat on the floor nearby, drying her hair in front of a mirror, wearing a towel.

Mike had just about made it. He'd reached the top of the pile and was just about to jump down to the carpet when he was pulled back by something. "What the..." he looked back at his leg, which had become tangled up in a sexy pair of netted pink lingerie panties; he'd somehow managed to put his foot through part of the netting.

Rach would look so hot in these, he thought in his head as he tried to untangle himself. But the more he tried, the more tangled he seemed to become; it was really hard trying to do it on top of a soft, squishy pile of underwear. He'd only succeeded in making it worse; he'd now managed to get both his arms ensnared by the pink netting! In frustration he held his arms above his head, trying to stretch out of the panties, when he suddenly noticed he was on the inside of them, right in the crotch part of the underwear.

The hairdryer was turned off and he froze; his sister had finished doing her hair and Mike turned, dropping his arms to see her pick up her phone.

"Shit! Look at the time!" she said. "I need to hurry up." She quickly reached behind her and without even looking grabbed some underwear from the top of the pile. It wasn't Mike's lucky day...

As if in slow motion, Mike saw his sister's hand reaching towards him and he instinctively flattened himself out. But Rachael's fingers found the netted panties and she pulled them from the pile, along with her tiny brother who was still entwined in them.

Mike could barely comprehend what was happening as his sister quickly stood up and stretched out the sexy panties, slipping both her feet through them. She bent down, pulling the underwear up her smooth legs, and as she did so let her towel drop to the floor, revealing to her brother her full naked body.

Mike was laid on his back, facing upwards inside the crotch area of the underwear, his arms stretched out, his hands bound by the netting. Now that the panties were stretched out by his sister's legs on either side of him, he was unable to move, completely held in place. It looked as if he was lying in a hammock.

He stared in amazement at his sister's perfect body as the towel fell away, and for a couple of seconds he got an amazing view of everything as she pulled him upwards; her large, round, perky tits like globes far above him; her toned, sexy belly; her smooth, tight, completely shaven pussy. It was moving closer, getting larger as she pulled the panties all the way up to her thick, smooth thighs.

Rachael wasn't looking down, so she didn't see the tiny struggling figure of her brother trapped in the crotch of her panties as she wiggled her arse and hips from side to side, sliding the tight underwear up the last few centimetres to the top of her legs. "Oh my god," Mike said in both fear and awe as he gave up struggling, accepting what was about to happen. He was terrified.

Finally Rachael managed to wiggle her large bum into the small panties, and as she pulled the top of the frilly underwear tightly up to her waist, her brother was engulfed by her gigantic bare pussy. Mike was mashed hard against his sister's vagina, the tight panties squashing his body closely up against her soft, pink, slightly-agape pussy lips.

Rachael had no idea Mike was being smothered by her fanny and continued getting ready, strapping on a matching pink bra which barely managed to contain her big tits. She pulled on a pretty crop top which showed off her sexy belly, and selected some denim skinny jeans which she started pulling up her legs. She struggled to wiggle into the skin-tight jeans, and as she zipped up the crotch Mike was pressed even further into her; his whole body was completely enveloped by the creases and folds of his sister's sex.

There was the sound of a car pulling up outside; Rachael briefly admired herself in the mirror, grabbed her phone and purse and hurried downstairs.

"Just going out with some friends mum!" she shouted down the hall.

"Ok honey, have fun!" replied Carol, and with that Rachael left the house.

***

It was early evening when Rachael got home, laden with colourful shopping bags from her day out. She greeted her mum before trundling upstairs with all her shopping, dropping the bags on the floor as she sat down on the bed.

She'd been out for lunch with her friends, after which they'd gone to see a film, followed by a full day of shopping. It had been a great day with the girls, but she was tired out. She lay back on the bed and stretched her legs out. As she did so she felt her tight panties pressing right into her sex, and she smiled. She loved wearing tight jeans and underwear. The feeling of the material rubbing against her crotch throughout the day was just so nice, and today the feeling had been better than ever. Her knickers seemed tighter than normal for some reason, and she'd found herself wet down there all day.

She quickly got up, closed her door, and lay back down on the bed with her legs slightly open, her hand moving lightly over her jeans to her crotch. Her eyelids fluttered shut as she slowly increased the pressure, her fingers rubbing the spot where her panties were pressed against her moist opening...

Mike had been trapped in his sister's panties all day. For hours and hours he'd been smothered by Rachael's soft, pink flesh, mushed against her wet opening until he actually felt like he was part of it. He had completely submitted to the feeling and the overwhelming smell of her sex, and didn't know if he would ever get out. Despite this hopelessness he was permanently and involuntarily aroused at being dominated by this giantess. The fact it was his older sister made him feel disgusted with himself, but he couldn't help it; he had been overpowered by his sister's pussy.

Mike heard a door shut and felt Rachael lay down. She's going to have a nap, he thought. I'll never get out. Then he felt something gently push him even further into her. It happened again, then again slightly more forcefully, and he found himself being rubbed up and down progressively harder against his sister's fanny. What the fuck? He thought. Then he heard a soft moan, and it hit him; Rachael was pleasuring herself. She was starting to masturbate, and he was still in her panties...

Rachael gasped, one hand on her breast and the other still rubbing her crotch through her jeans. It felt so much better than usual! She quickly pulled off her top and undid her bra, freeing her bulging tits. She squeezed her large boobs and started playing with her already-hard nipples. She was so turned on she didn't even bother to take off her jeans. She rubbed herself between her legs vigorously, and Mike found his face rubbing right up against her engorged clit. He was already soaked from her pussy juices and was finding it hard to breathe as she rubbed him faster and harder into her sopping cunt.

She moaned louder and rolled over onto her front, humping against her hand (and against Mike's face). She had been horny recently and she was longing for release... The pleasure was intense and she loved it, grinding even harder against the bed. Mike was getting completely pummelled. His sister was literally fucking not just his face, but his whole body. Her brother was rubbed into her clit, and she groaned into the pillow as she suddenly reached her climax. Waves of pleasure rocked through her as she slowed her rubbing, finally coming to a stop and relaxing on the bed. Mike felt like he'd been rubbed raw and had been completely drenched in his sister's sweet nectar. He was sticky and exhausted.

After a while Rachael got up, took off her jeans and pulled her soiled panties down to her ankles. She stepped out of them, leaving them on the floor as she went off to get a shower.

Mike laid there, the fresh air washing over him in waves, and wondered if he would ever recover...

End of part 2

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Shrunken Situation Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 710 milliseconds