• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Always Be Careful What You Wish For

Always Be Careful What You Wish For

Hello,

Hope you enjoy the story. I have other similar adventures that I'd like to submit if this one takes off.

*****

...you just might get it.

To set up the story my wife is brunette with a pretty face, very nice 38dd tits, long shapely legs and a hairy pussy.

I put forth the idea of sharing her with another man into our sexual fantasy. She liked the idea because it turned me on so just thinking about a big long cock fucking her hairy pussy.

One afternoon she called to tell me that she'd be working late, as she had to meet a client after hours.

I thought I knew who she was meeting and I thought this would be the perfect time to make the fantasy a reality.

I rushed over to her office with much anticipation wanting to encourage her to fuck and suck this client of hers and then come home and tell me all about while she and I had sex that night. I also wanted to take her a condom.

When I showed up with my idea and expressed my permission for her to fuck this this guy she was not at all surprised and assured me that she just might do that.

I left and drove home, waiting for her call. The waiting is so agonizing. My cock was as hard as a rock and I couldn't help myself from stroking it, though not wanting to cum as I wanted to save it all for her.

Finally the phone rang. After I said hello she replied "you know, You'd better be careful about you wish for" and then she just said she'd be home soon.

When she got home I was already in bed waiting for her. She went into the bathroom for a long time and then she came to bed. She had already undressed.

I asked her what had happened. She told me that her client came over and they were discussing business and slowly she reached her hand over to his crotch and rubbed his cock through his pants. They then went behind the reception counter got down on her knees and she started rubbing her face and mouth all over his cock and he still has his pants on. She then unzips his pant and his big hard cock literally springs out and slaps her in the face. This is a huge turn-on for her and she starts her cocksucking routine which is spitting in her hand rubbing the cock and licking it while keeping a good amount of spit on the head and shaft. This must have blown this guys mind because she said he suddenly blew his load all over her face and hair. She licks up as much of his cum as she can get into her mouth and all the guy can say is "you have a very talented tongue."

Well my wife is not about to let it be the end of the night without getting satisfied herself. So she starts her cocksucing routine again to get this guy hard enough to fuck her. So she starts licking all over his cock keeping it well lubricated in her usual fashion.

Finally he is hard to the bone again. My wife said she pushed everything off her desk "just like they do in the movies". This was to have enough room for her to lean face down on the desk with her big tits pressed against it while she pulled down her panties, lifted her skirt and opened her pussy with both hands for this guy to push his big cock into her hot, wet pussy. He stroked hard and fast into her hairy hole and he made her climax very quickly before shooting a good size load into her satiated pussy.

"He came in your pussy, I so you didn't wear the condom." She said it would be ok since it was the last day of her period.

Now she tells me come and get you sloppy seconds. We fucked like a couple of dogs in heat. I could smell the scent of sex all over her, in her hair on her hands and when she'd raise her arms up I could smell it there too from the hot sexual sweat she'd worked up.

I came twice that night not to be outdone by her lover and when we had settled down I asked her how she liked being shared and she just said that it was great as she experienced two different sex techniques in one night. That was a thrill for me to hear her say that so I decided to heat things up one more time and I flipped her over and started to rim and tongue fuck her ass slowly working down to her hot little pussy. The scents and flavors drove me into a mad passion and once again my cock was hard and I opened her legs and slid my cock in and she made me cum once more with a fiery intensity that I hadn't experienced since I was a teenager.

My fire had almost been quenched but I had one more request of my hot wife before my erection went flaccid. "Now, take me to the bathroom", I said. She just laughed and said "O.K. Let's go." She grabbed my cock and led me to the shower. She spit on her hand and started to rub the now super sensitive head that was just bursting inside to let go of a nice hot piss. She pointed my cockhead in the direction of the shower floor and when I could stand no more of her rubbing the head I let forth a heavy stream of piss. She let me piss all over her hand as she continued to rub it until the beast was finally emptied. Every drop washing slowly to the sea.

We then collapsed on our bed and wrapped in each others arms we both passed out and when morning came we were totally renewed and very much in love.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Always Be Careful What You Wish For

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1198 milliseconds