• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Chastity of a Cheating Man

Chastity of a Cheating Man

He didn't know it quite yet but she had found his hidden messages on skype, email, facebook and even had seen his deleted messages on his phone. She then started to check phone records and saw that he had been talking to numerous women while they were dating and even as soon as the last week. She started to count up the time and noticed that it equaled many hours on occasion and sometimes text messages were sent for close to two and three consecutive hours when he was at work.

She then looked at his website history and saw that he liked to read sex stories on various websites (probably a reason for his lack of endurance in bed) and noticed his favorite kind to be incest/taboo and BDSM so she started to look into torturing him and ways that would hurt him but pleasure her.

After many hours of looking at various websites she found chastity belts and started pricing them. She wasn't worried about price as it wasn't like he was going to be taking it off anytime soon but she also didn't want to hurt him too badly.

Now Cheryl wasn't a evil woman so she called a few girlfriends who had problems with their significant others cheating and let them draw up a contract for him to sign and also shown the details of some of her plan so they could add to it.

Her friends were very meticulous in thinking up the contract and added many things that would basically protect Cheryl but hurt Cory if Cory was to try and take it to the police or to court.

One of the major things Cheryl wanted to do was punish him for his time talking and texting other women so she came up with a time for every detail.

Skype, -- 30 mins per message

Email, -- 15 mins per message

Facebook -- 30 mins per message

Deleted Messages -- 30 mins per message

Phone Calls -- 15 mins per minute on the phone

Now Cheryl knew that Cory would not like this at all so she devised a plan that would involve her girlfriends that he lusted over all the time even in front of her but would hurt him badly. Now her friends are very small in the waist (most of them were between a 24C and a 26E) and love to wear lingerie frequently so torturing Cory was going to be no problem for them and being that Cheryl now knew he liked BDSM she knew that he would love to be handcuffed and gagged so she prepared the bedroom and then texted him to come home early for a special night with some friends.

Cheryl had the girls wait till he got home, had gotten showered and ate dinner before they ambushed him and took them to the master suite. Of course Cory was very happy about this and got aroused and thought that finally he would get to fuck one of these beautiful women of his thoughts. No sooner than he was ordered to the bed by his wifes bestfriend (26E breast) was he hit by a riding crop in the crotch, something he enjoyed deeply and in turn made him even harder (his cock was 12 inches long and 2.5 inches in girth which was something his wife loved). His wife disappeared as the girls slowly handcuffed him and locked his legs to where he was spread eagle.

Cheryl had read one of the stories he liked numerous times talking about a man who was put in chastity on new years day because of his constant masturbation and decided she wanted to replay it for him with the fucking in the ass, the gag ball that was the size of his enlarged cock and the candle wax but decided that was for another night as he was going to sign a contract that was going to end his cheating days for good tonight.

To make things interesting though she decided about a week earlier to call the women he spoke to and see if they would like to participate in his torture of which two of them did (one of which was about a 32E and the other a 28EE and he had not seen one of them before that night). When he saw Sandra come through his bedroom door (someone who he had met online and had never met in person and had spent hours on the phone and messaging with) he knew he was in trouble. Then, in walked his only ex-girlfriend Anne, who had just revealed that she was into bondage in a 3 hour phone conversation and that was when he knew that his wife was going to give him hell and that this was no ambush it was a life changing night.

His wife came to him and said with a cock gag in his mouth and 6 gorgeous fully naked women in front of him "Cory, I have found your skype, facebook and text messages, many of which have been with these two women and have had enough. In a few minutes these girls will make you sign a contract which basically gives your cock to me on the following terms:

You will get a very tight chastity belt which will in time force you to learn what you did was wrong but that won't be all as the contract states. This isn't a short term contract and will not allow you release like your stories do, yes i know about them too.

For every message you sent on skype or facebook and for every message you deleted from your phone, it will be 30 minutes in your chastity belt, for every email you sent it is an additional 15 minutes and here is the kicker for every minute you were on the phone with another girl you will get 15 minutes in the chastity belt.

Oh and if that wasn't enough I will get pleasure while you get pain darling as my girlfriends have already re-signed me up for match.com as well as other dating websites and have booked me up for great dates for the next month. Each guy already knows I am married and doesn't care and even wants to have sex if I am up for it (of which i will be). Now i will tell you each guy will be tested for AIDS and other sexual diseases and won't even be allowed a date without the test results. What makes this worse for you and so so so much better for me is that you will get to watch us have sex each time and won't get to do anything about it as you will have a vibrator up your ass for the entire date, a chastity belt on and a gag ball that sticks out like a penis on.

Oh and we aren't done yet, yeah we added this special one time offer of a website and sent 20,000 invites to divorced and single women and told them your story and told them to play games to add time to your sentence and so far we now have 100,000 women signed up and well lets pull up the website and see where you are standing on getting out of your sentence.

They pull up the website and it says 6 years, 325 days, 15 minutes and 10 seconds. Cheryl said by the way that clock started at 4.5 years approximately so apparently the women are very pissed off at what you did to Cheryl.

The worse is still to come the website will be up for the next 3 weeks and will then be suspended for additional time but will add a new feature called the shocker which will allow any girl to shock you via the internet at anytime for a fee. Now if a girl buys 10 shocks she will get 10 free so you may get a bad shocking some days as these women may be mad at an ex or something, haha.

Sandra pipes in after that comment and says Cory you really wont like what Cheryl has next though. Cheryl said I will not be wearing condoms when I am getting fucked and so you will have to clean my pussy up with your tongue after each fucking. On occasion my friends will have orgy parties and you will be forced to suck cock after cock prior to guys fucking us.

Whats even worse is that if I get pregnant you will get real screwed literally as the clock will stop for the entire pregnancy (equivalent to 9 months) and then time will be added based on what I have. (i.e girl 5 years, boy 2 years). "Dont forget the website will still be up and Cheryl will still be fucking" pipes in Anne from across the room. If she has multiples will will multiply the years by the multiple (i.e triplet girls 15 years, 2 girls, 2 boys 14 years).

Finally if by chance you decide to grow a brain and try to get another wife, which why a woman would want to marry you in that state is beyond me, she will have to pay a steep fine to get the device off and she will also be subject to adding penalty time to the sentence. For each day left on the sentence your fiancee will be forced to pay a ransom of $5.

Cory, now after all that I hope you understand the agreement is non negotiable. Please sign here...

There will be more to come...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Chastity of a Cheating Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds