• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • His Friend's Mom Pt. 02

His Friend's Mom Pt. 02

Deb walked out of her heels as she leaned against him. The sudden height difference made her already unsteady walk even more so. She stumbled slightly but he caught her easily and joked, "I think someone has had a little too much to drink."

Deb stopped dead in her tracks at his comment. "Actually," she began slowly, "I think you may be right." She turned to him and continued, "Dan, I really can't do this. I want to but I really can't stay."

With that she started putting on her dress and shoes. Dan stood dumbfounded, watching her dress. He reached for her but she moved further away and finished.

"Well, this is awkward." Dan said quietly. Then he moved over to her and wrapped his arms around her from behind. "I understand you being nervous but I'm pretty sure you really do want to stay. Your body tells me you want me, too."

Deb peeled his arms away from her and turned to face him. "That's the problem. My body is telling me to let this happen but my heart is telling me no. I have to listen to my heart. Now please get dressed and take me back to my car."

Reluctantly, Dan went into his bedroom and returned dressed in jeans and a T-shirt. Deb tried not to notice how the shirt showed off his hard chest that she was pressed against just a few minutes before. 'He really is a sexy guy and for some reason he really wants me!' The thought was racing in her head. She took a deep breath, firmly put it aside and went to the door, waiting expectantly for him to drive her back to her car.

With a resigned sigh, Dan led her down the stairs and to his car. Ever the gentleman, he held the door for her and they began their silent ride back to the restaurant. The moon was full and a million stars filled the sky. Deb quickly attributed her willingness to have sex with Dan to the full moon. Ridiculous, she knew, but it was better than admitting the alternative.

As they approached her parked car, Dan said, "Deb, I'm sorry if I pushed you too fast. I thought you were just being a tease but that you really wanted to spend some time with me. I understand you changing your mind tonight but I'll be honest and just say that I hope you change it again." He reached over and took her hand, bringing it to his lips. "I hope you know how beautiful and sexy you are. Even just one night with you would be like a dream for me. Let me know if you want to see me again, please."

Deb hesitated for a moment, watching him softly kiss her fingers. Then she pulled her hand back and got out of the car. "I won't change my mind, Dan. I love my husband and I can't hurt him. Please accept that. Good night."

The truth was that she couldn't hurt him, again. Again, was the problem.

Driving away quickly, Deb realized that she was shaking. She had been so close to actually having sex with him and it scared her that she let it happen so quickly and easily. Her mind raced remembering the last time she had been in a similar situation.

About 6 years earlier, Deb had accompanied her husband on a work related trip to Las Vegas. Scott loved having her with him when he traveled although their time together was limited. She was beautiful and sexy and in Vegas she wasn't afraid to show it. There was something about the anonymity of being there that appealed to her. Her skirts were shorter and her breasts were on display much more than when at home. He loved watching the attention she got from other men and the way that made her even more sexual with him. Deb enjoyed the attention too but she also liked the free time she had to shop and play blackjack. Both of them got what they wanted on these trips. Scott had eye candy on his arm and great sex at the end of the evening and Deb got plenty of money to play with and the attention she had grown to crave. Both were very happy with the arrangement.

On that particular trip, Scott was more preoccupied with work than usual. That meant he didn't have as much time for Deb, of course. At first she accepted that as just part of being married to a successful man but before long she began to get a little tired of all the alone time.

Sitting out by the pool one afternoon, she noticed a younger man sitting a few chairs away. He looked over and flashed a megawatt smile at her. She smiled back and held her drink up in a silent toast. He quickly picked up his beer and moved over to the chair next to her, touching his plastic cup to her margarita glass.

Deb smiled at the gesture and asked, "So, what's a nice looking guy like you doing all alone by the pool?" She blushed at her impulsiveness. Must have been one too many margaritas, she thought.

He laughed and answered, "Well I'm here for a bachelor party. So far I'm the only one up today. I don't drink very much so I actually remember what happened last night. Let's just say it was interesting."

Deb laughed and introduced herself. His name was Steve and he was from L.A. He was friendly and shared easily about his friends and the party. She laughed as he talked and just enjoyed having some company. He asked her questions to draw her out and she surprised herself by telling him quite a bit about her life. The waitress from the pool bar came around and Steve ordered drinks for both of them.

Sunning by the pool, a refreshing drink in her hand and chatting with a very good looking younger man brightened Deb's mood. No longer resentful about spending so much time alone, she began to relax and focus on the moment. The more she drank, the more she flirted.

After a while Steve asked her if she wanted to get something to eat. It was only about 3:00 in the afternoon but she hadn't eaten anything since early morning and agreed to a late lunch with him. They gathered their things and walked into the hotel.

As they walked by the elevators, Steve said, "I don't have my wallet with me. I'll have to go up and get it."

He said it so casually that Deb didn't think twice responding, "Ok, I'll come with you."

The elevator stopped at the 14th floor and they made their way down to his room. He reassured her that he had a room to himself so they wouldn't be running into his friends. He opened the door and held it for her. Not thinking as clearly as she would have without several margaritas , Deb entered the room.

Before she knew it, he had her pinned against the door, groping her breasts and kissing her neck. He was much bigger than she was and she knew he would control her easily. At first she tried just laughing off his advances but he insistently pulled off her bikini top and forced his tongue into her mouth. Trying to stay calm, she attempted to push him away saying, "Hey, this wasn't part of having lunch together. You need to stop and let me go."

He pulled his head back from her neck, looking at her with smoldering eyes and said, "Your body isn't telling me to stop." With that he pointed at her erect nipples and grinned evilly at her. "I think your pussy doesn't want me to stop either." He added, slipping a hand down her bikini bottom and fingering her hot pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, just what I thought." he said, leaning over to nibble on her hard nipple. "Now tell me you don't want this. Tell me you only want to have lunch with me." His voice was seductive and low and her knees began to wobble. His fingers glided along her pussy lips, teasing and taunting her sensuously.

Involuntarily Deb moaned and moved in rhythm with his hand. He smiled at her and took that as a loud, resounding yes.

Against her better judgment she returned his hot kisses, sucking hard on his tongue. Quickly she helped him take his swim trunks and shirt off. His thumbs slipped her bikini bottoms down and wordlessly they moved to the bed. He waited for her to make the first move, not wanting to pressure her anymore. His persistence had gotten her this far but he wanted her to be a willing sex partner and not feel forced.

Deb was excited but torn. This was incredibly unexpected and even unwanted but her body was craving attention and Steve certainly seemed ready to give that to her. Conflicted but somewhat drunk, she impulsively made a choice. With that, she pushed his shoulders down until he sat on the edge of the bed.

Lowering herself to kneel between his legs, Deb took a good look at his cock. It was at least 7 inches long and very thick. The head was large and almost purple. She looked up at him and when she knew she had his complete attention, she leaned over to lick around the lip of the head. Velvety smooth and soft, his cock responded with a twitch so she began to bathe the head and then the hard rod with her tongue. He was delicious, fresh and so hard. Taking him in her mouth, she pumped his cock as she worked more and more of it into her throat. No need for slow and easy, she was horny and desperate to take as much of him in as she could.

Steve placed both hands on her head and helped her as she bobbed up and down on his hard cock. He breathed evenly, wanting to last as long as he could. Her blonde hair splayed over his thighs as she worked him into her mouth. She was a tireless cock-sucker and before long he felt his orgasm building almost to the point of no return. He figured she wouldn't allow them much time though and he wanted to be sure his moment of climax lasted so he gently pulled her off his cock and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Tossing her onto the bed, he quickly positioned himself with his head between her legs. She gasped loudly, realizing what was coming next. Softly she said, "Oh my god, it's been so long." As he lowered his mouth to her soaked pussy, she immediately wrapped her legs around his head and grabbed his hair, pulling him in closer. His tongue got to it's delicious task of tasting her pussy lips. The soft skin was soaked with her juices and he added to the moisture with his tongue and lips. She began to buck against him and push back but he held on tightly and devoured her sex without mercy. Her hands in his hair guided him higher and he grinned at her obvious direction.

"Your beautiful clitty needs my tongue too?" he asked looking up at her face.

"Oh yes," she breathed. "Please..."

He assaulted her clit with his tongue and teeth until she came with a shudder and then begged him to stop. It took all of his might to move back, she was so wet and hot and perfect. He kissed his way up her body to her mouth. Thrilled that she was kissing him back so passionately, he moved to her tits, kissing and licking them while avoiding the nipples. He wanted her to beg again.

"What do you want, baby?" he growled in her ear.

"Fuck me!" was all she could manage to say.

Steve moved over Deb and spread her legs wide. His cock placed at her hole, he watched her face as he entered her. Her eyes went wide as his cock filled her like she had never been filled before. He began a slow rhythm as his mouth sought her hard nipples. First one and then the other, he sucked and tugged on them, making them even harder and longer. He groaned with his efforts to last, sucking and plunging into her hot body.

Far too soon in his view he came deep inside of her. Her legs wrapped firmly around his ass and her arms holding him close, he groaned loudly against her breast as he released. They lay tightly connected for a while, just enjoying the smell of sex and the feel of their sticky bodies.

Too soon for Steve, Deb slipped from under him and rushed to put on her bikini. Wrapping a towel around her, she said, "That was incredible but it can't happen again. It shouldn't have happened this time. I really have to go."

With that she left him and he knew better than to try to stop her. He didn't regret pushing her into having sex with him, he only regretted not getting her number.

Deb quickly retreated to her room and took a long hot shower. Guilt replaced the euphoria she had felt and she spent the next few hours debating with herself whether to tell her husband or not. In the end she never told him about her afternoon of incredible sex with a younger man, and she never regretted that decision. She promised herself that day that it would never happen again though.

That memory filled Deb's mind as she drove home, careful to follow all the rules of the road. No use getting pulled over for a DUI. She had enough to feel bad about as it was.

Later as she showered, her thoughts drifted to Dan and what had happened between them. Mostly she thought about what may have happened if she hadn't stopped them. As she got into bed her mind was still playing over the evening and imagining the 'what ifs'. Almost absentmindedly she began stroking her breasts, tugging on the nipples until they were hard and puckered. Then not so absentmindedly she allowed one of her hands to wander to her pussy, exploring and stroking. Late that night she came while touching herself, but thinking of hard bodied Dan and his magical fingers.

On Friday of that week, Scott came home from the conference. He was attentive and sweet and they spent the weekend having fun together. The sex was better than the norm for them, which Deb attributed in part to her encounter with Dan. She didn't mention anything about their dinner date, of course, and resolved to have nothing else to do with Dan, ever.

On Tuesday morning Deb nervously drove to the dance studio. Brittney's constant chatter did nothing to distract her from wondering about Dan. Would he show up for their usual coffee date? She really hoped he would just leave her alone but admittedly she also hoped he wouldn't. Confused and unsure, she pulled into the parking lot keeping an eye out for his car. Then she went inside to deliver Brittney to her teacher.

Relieved, Deb made her way down to the coffee shop. 'I guess he got the message and is going to stay away.' thought Deb. Placing her usual order, she looked for a table to sit down. Dan's bright smile greeted her from just a few feet away. She was beyond startled and pretty angry.

"Why are you here?" she asked. "Didn't you get the hint the other night? I don't want to see you again. Please find another coffee shop for your quote, unquote studying." She said with dripping sarcasm.

"I didn't realize you owned this place. Besides I don't think things are over between us." His voice lowered to a sexy growl as he leaned closer to her. "I could see it in your eyes, feel it in your kiss and in your hot body the other night. You want me just as much as I want you. I came here to tell you that I'll wait for you until you're ready to finish what we started." He got up and leaned over to kiss her but instead got a taste of her hair as she turned her head. "Call me when you're ready, Mrs. Nielson, I'll be expecting you."

With that he left the coffee shop. Deb sat there stunned at both his arrogance and at the way her body automatically responded to his smallest touch. Her coffee grew cold as she sat thinking for the next 30 minutes.

Pt. 3 to follow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • His Friend's Mom Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1314 milliseconds