• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • How It All Began

How It All Began

Here I am again, in my car and heading to another encounter with a man who is not my husband. My stomach flutters with nerves. The thought that I'm wearing next to nothing makes me smile. I'm pretty damn hot I say to myself. I've kept myself in good shape, and while I'm no barbie I'm proud of my figure. Standing just over 5' tall with perky 34b tits tends to turn heads every now and then. It probably helps that although I'm nearly 30 years old I look much, much younger (I still get carded at clubs, lol.)

I think back to when everything started a few months ago while out at a club with my girlfriends. We were out on the dance floor together and somehow I ended up away from the group and grinding between two hot guys. I had never done anything like this before, but the feeling of being pressed against their bodies, of knowing neither were my husband, and being in a public place was just too much for me to resist.

Bumping and grinding these two men, with the loud thumping music and flashing lights made me a bit lightheaded and I could feel a familiar tingle growing inside me. I decided that it might be best to excuse myself from the situation and get some fresh air before things went too far. I looked around the club but my friends seem to have left without me. The crowd was thick and the thought of wading through all those people made me frown.

I turned about and seeing the fire escape door, I headed towards it, pushed it open and took a lungful of the cool night air. Must be the back alley I thought as i took in my surroundings. Spotting the corridor back to the street I started towards it.

"There you are." I turned around and saw one of the guys I had recently been dancing with. He smiled as he walked towards me, and for some reason I didn't walk away. Here I was in an alley with a stranger, and while it was deserted, anyone could step out that door. Maybe that's what did it, how naughty and wrong and dangerous the situation was. Instead of walking away I Walked right up to him and kissed him.

My body was pressed against him, and a I noticed the bulge in his pants growing against my body. He placed his had behind my head and held me to his lips, his other hand slid up under my shirt and unclasped my bra before cupping and squeezing my breast. A small moan escaped me and I knew that I couldn't stop myself, I wanted this. I had never cheated on my husband, never even considered it, but my body knew what it wanted and I found myself unbuckling his pants.

I reached my hand inside and pulled out his member. Maybe it was the thrill of the situation, or because how wrong this was, but his cock felt huge in my tiny hand. His grip on my neck shifted, and he pulled me away, our kissing now halting, He smiled, as he looked into my eyes, he pushed down on my shoulders. Unbalanced I fell to my knees. It hurt and i cried out at the sharp pain.

He placed his hands behind my ears and simply and firmly whispered "Open." My pain quickly forgotten, and replaced with desire. The command he had given me made my insides quiver and I could feel a dampness between my thighs. I was his. I knew it, he knew it and I opened my mouth without delay. I am no stranger to oral sex, I tend to reward my husband on occasion, and I've never had any complaints. This however was not anything I had ever prepared for. Any skill I thought I may have had was quickly forgotten as he pushed me forward onto his cock.

I expected him to stop pushing once the head was in, but he didn't. He pushed and forced his cock deeper. I started gagging and tried to pull back, but he slowly and relentlessly continued his thrust forward. Somehow in just a few short moments, he had coerced his cock to the back of my throat and I found myself pushed against his stomach. He held me there a few seconds before pulling out slightly and pushing back in, slowly and deeply fucking my mouth. My hands stopped pushing against him in an attempt to get away, and I found myself gagging less and less as he developed a rhythm.

No longer panicking, I grew more and more turned on. Here in a back alley, on my knees, being used by a stranger made me feel like a whore. The thought repeated itself over and over in my head I'm a whore, I'm a whore. I brought one hand down, reached under my skirt and pulled my panties aside, my other hand quickly going to the folds of my pussy, searching for and finding my little clit. It was already swollen as I started rubbing it with my fingers. His cock continuing its slow and steady domination of my mouth.

I'm a whore! I thought, feeling his cock, I'm a whore! working my fingers faster. I"M A WHORE! The thoughts and the sensations intensified as I climaxed, a scream tried to escape me, but was muffled by his cock. Hearing myself cum made me cum even harder, and I felt his thrusting speed up.

His hands gripping my head tightly as he assaulted my face, pounding the back of my throat. He started to groan and as he held me close against his stomach I felt his orgasm. I felt his member throb and throb as he came in my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow as i struggled to breathe with him deep inside me. The feeling of his orgasm, and the taste of his semen pushed me over the edge, and my body shook and trembled as an intense orgasm racked my body. I was still cumming when he pulled his cock, little of his cum splashing on my face down dipping down my chin. I couldn't stop fingering myself, and before I knew it I came a third time.

It wasn't until my orgasm subsided that my head began to clear. It dawned on me where I was and what I had just done. Looking up I saw him standing over me, his cellphone out and taking pictures of me. I tried to imagine what I looked like at this point. On my knees, my skirt hiked up, my one breast exposed from his groping earlier, and his cum on my chin.

My lust took over again and I found myself staring into the phone's camera lens as i started fingering myself again. The camera light flashed and I started moving my fingers faster, more roughly over my swollen clit. I felt another orgasm starting to build, slowly, deep inside. I heard fire door open behind him, behind the flashing light of his camera, and the voices of a group of women as they entered the alley. I recognized those voices! I was shocked and frightened and opened my mouth to say something, anything to my friends that could explain what they had just walked in on.

That's when he stepped forward and thrust his cock down my throat again. He held the side of my face with both hands, obscuring both my view and that of our new spectators. I heard a few gasps, and I felt my body shudder. My fingers starting to work faster and faster, the shock and humiliation at possibly getting caught lit a fire within me and, possessed by my lust, I started cumming, over and over. I think I heard a catcall or two, but my memory is a bit foggy at this point.

I do remember him laughing a little as he held my head close, and allowing me to impale my face on his cock. I thrust my head forward, and fingered my clit, and climaxed again and again, or perhaps it was just on long orgasm I honestly don't know. I do know that he pulled out just before he came and let his load land directly on my face.

At some point the women must have gone back inside, because the alley was silent. Just the heavy panting of the two of us. I looked up at him as he took one last photo of me before helping me to my feet. He smirked at me, and I knew I must look like a mess, but he said nothing. As he started to walk away I grabbed the cell out of his hand and hastily typed in my number. I turned and quickly ran down the alley to the street. My mind reeling, my heart pounding, my body secretly hoping that he called soon.

-to be continued?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • How It All Began

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 541 milliseconds