• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A New Adventure

A New Adventure

Anne and I have been been married ten years next month. Like many marriages ours has hit some rough spots along the way. About four years ago our journey was dealt a severe blow involving deception and lies.

It all started when I came home early, with plans to surprise her with a early anniversary dinner and romantic evening. I could hear the bath running and decided to share my plans when she got out of the tub. I grabbed a beer and noticed Anne's laptop open on the dining table. I took a peek. I had never done that before because I consider it a invasion of privacy, but in retrospect I'm glad I did. It was logged on to a popular dating site. I thought at first it was just a spam page and thought nothing of it. Then I heard a ding. Someone was sending an instant text.

It said, "Hi, gorgeous, wanna cyber tonight?"

I couldn't resist myself. I typed, "Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"Just the usual. I wanna see dem tits. I'm hard as steel."

I typed, "Show me big boy."

Almost instantly this window opened up showing this guy stroking a formidable erection. He said, "Let me see you baby."

I clicked on the camera of me glaring at him. The window instantly disappeared. Fucking asshole, I thought. Then I clicked on her profile and it was filled with photos that would make a porn star blush. She had posted intimate pictures of us we had taken for our private pleasure. It mattered not that the faces were blocked out. Her stunning body was displayed for all to see and so was mine.

A million thoughts flooded my mind. Was she unhappy with me? Has she been seeing other men? How long has this been going on? Does she want a divorce? Then, she walked out of the bath nude, probably ready for her cyber date. She saw me at the computer and froze with a look of horror on her face.

I shut the laptop and said, "We need to talk."

-oOo-

After many tears and long discussions, I was discovering my wife for the first time. I found out how little I knew my wife. We started seeing a lifestyle therapist that had us talk openly with each other and that included listening. As our communication improved so did other aspects of our relationship, including our sex life. One thing that truly stood out was the obvious fact she had a sex drive far greater than mine. The therapist suggested exploring different things and gave us some videos to watch of alternate life styles and ways to incorporate fantasies into our love-making.

When we would read erotica, we discovered we shared a common theme. It was that of a Hot-wife. I shared I liked the role of a guy that watched his wife with other men. She confessed she fantasied about being that wife. After incorporating that fantasy into our pillow talk we had some really hot moments. It was great for me but she honestly revealed it wasn't enough for her. She said she had found herself flirting more and dressing more provocative. She welcomed the attention. Anne was shocked when I revealed I loved men admiring her too. I encouraged her rather than dissuaded her.

At thirty four Anne is still a head turner. I began to suggest she dress provocatively. It's always hot watching her big breasts bounce around as she walks through the mall or bends over at the grocery store flashing some unsuspecting shopper. She's short at five two, so she wears heels often and that makes her lithe stature even more attractive.

Our game playing became a regular part of our life. We were always thinking up new adventures. I will never forget the time she opened the door for the pizza guy in her bath towel and let it drop while signing for the delivery. I thought he'd have a heart attack. Anne was standing there nude in front of this poor delivery boy acting like she was trying to cover herself, unsuccessfully. His eyes were as big as a medium pepperoni. This was a great distraction to hide the elephant in the room. No matter what, it still kept coming back to the wife sharing desire we both had.

-oOo-

One night while we were both in bed reading I said to her, "Anne, I was reading that the fastest growing life-style is the hot-wife or cuckold one. The testimonials are quite interesting and seem to mirror ours."

"Hun, I don't think you could handle seeing me with another man."

"Are you kidding? I can't think of anything hotter than watching a guy pound you with his big dick."

"Is that so?" She replied, skeptically.

"Feel me." I placed her hand on my stiffy.

"Okay, suppose I agree to this. How do you plan to have this take place? It can't be at the house. We have kids."

"So you're saying, yes?"

"I'm saying... I'll think about it."

This became a regular topic and our conversation and it went from what if to when, where and how. Even though Anne promised she'd never go on social media, we started checking out several web sites. She settled on the most popular one thinking it would give her the greatest exposure. I created a profile with a phony name and posted several nudes of her with face blocked. The profile explained we were a couple looking for a stud and spelled out the qualifications. She highlighted the big cock requirement and we insisted on pictures. The response was overwhelming.

The next day there were literately dozens of replies and in a week hundreds. I never knew there would be that many guys willing to send pictures of their big dicks. The choice was hers. After spending several more days reading the replies, she narrowed it down to several potentials. Then she started chatting and exchanging emails. After Skyping with several, Anne still could not settle on any of them. Then after a couple more months of searching, she decided to take a chance just pick up a guy in a lounge. We dropped the whole internet thing.

We made meticulous plans and picked a date. I took her shopping for just the right outfit. At first she was conservative, but as she tried more and more on, she became bolder. Finally she settled on a number that would melt any man. It was short, cut low in the front and backless. It looked as if she might fall out of it. I particularly liked the side boob exposure.

When she stepped out of the dressing booth she asked, "Well... What do you think?"

I wolf whistled her, but an old lady shopper stopped and said, "If you don't mind me saying dear, it makes you look like a whore!"

I turned to the clerk and said, "Perfect! We'll take it!" The shopper stomped off.

Part of our plan was that we would ask her mom to watch the twins while we played out this erotic tale. Anne said that stalking the prey was half the adventure. She made it clear to me she wasn't looking for a relationship, just a good hard fucking. It also meant that she would have greater control. If the chemistry wasn't right there was no obligation.

As the day finally arrived she was really excited to start her new adventure. I was equally nervous. Together we picked out her entire wardrobe. It was as if we were preparing her for the prom, not a royal fucking. She showered and I assisted her by trimming her mound, not wanting it shaved but cut close. Anne always said that bald pussies looked like little girls and she was a woman. She put on her garter belt and black nylons and then slid on the sexy purple low cut cocktail dress we purchased just for this occasion.

She had her hair done that morning and it looked perfect. I helped brush it out for her, watching it cascade down over her shoulders and flow between her lovely breasts. After looking in the full length mirror and approving of herself, she removed her panties and handed them to me, asking me to put them in my pocket. She wouldn't need them till later on the way home.

Her mom showed up on time but before we left she pulled me aside commenting on Anne's attire. "How can you let her dress like that? She looks like a hussy."

"We are going to a club, Mom. That's how they dress. Don't worry she's in good hands."

Even if those hands aren't mine, I thought to myself.

We kissed the kids and told them to mind grandma.

On the way to the car Anne asked, "Alan, what did my mom say?"

"She said you were dressed like a hussy."

"Perfect!" She replied, giving me the thumbs up with a giggle.

-oOo-

As planned, we showed up at the hotel we picked a county away. Anne looked hot as she strode into the hotel with that fuck me sway of her hips. I went to the desk and got the room with two key cards, while she stood in the lobby waiting. I noticed several men staring at her lustfully. We walked into the lounge and checked it out. It was pretty dead because it was still early. There were two couples at tables and a single guy sitting at the bar watching a hockey game nursing a beer.

I picked a table across from the bar, to watch. Anne took a seat a stool away from the guy that was nursing a drink and watching the television above the bar. Nothing was said for awhile but I noticed he was giving glances at my wife as she seductively put on some lip gloss? She was so hot in her new dress as she sat there with her legs crossed. The bartender asked to refill her glass of wine and the guy took the opportunity to ask if he could buy her a drink. She graciously accepted with a sexy smile.

They chatted for quite a while and he bought her a few more drinks. Then, he moved over to the stool next to her. They laughed and talked for several more minutes. Her flirting was obvious. The whole time I was hard as a rock watching my fantasy unfold in front of me. He put his arm around her waist and she wiggled her butt in approval. They continued to talk. The seduction was mutual. More people were trickling in and I noticed virtually every guy checked her out.

I noticed he wore a wedding ring and by the suit he was wearing I assumed he was in town on business, trying his luck at the hotel lounge. He had no clue how lucky he was. In fact, you might say he just won the lottery.

In the course of their conversation, Anne dropped her hand in his crotch. He stayed motionless for a minute or two and then moved his hand from her back around to her thigh and eventually between her legs. I think he discovered she had no panties. I saw Anne shudder at his probing fingers. I was getting more and more excited watching this scene play out in front of me. The public foreplay continued and by the way she was scooting her ass on the stool, I knew she was more than ready to do the deed.

She whispered in his ear and they both turned to look at me. He smiled a knowing smile. I smiled back. They talked some more and she wrote something on a napkin. They glanced at me now and then. After a little more time passed they got up together and walked over to me hand and hand.

My wife said, "Honey, this is Frank, we are going to the room. Give us ten minutes before you come up." I handed her the room key.

I could see his arousal showing in his trousers. He squeezed her ass as they stood in front of me and she wiggled it back.

"Okay, ten minutes," I responded, looking at my wrist-watch.

They walked off hand in hand, all giddy like a couple school kids, as they made their way out of the bar.

That ten minutes went by so slow it seemed like an eternity. I was wondering what was happening. Was she naked by now? Was he hung? Were they having foreplay? Was she sucking his cock? Maybe they just skipped the preliminaries and went straight to the main event? My imagination was in overdrive.

Finally the time was up. I stood up, put a generous tip on the table and made my way to the elevators. I pushed the button for the eighth floor. It seemed like the elevator was working in slow motion.

Damn, these elevators go at a snails pace, I thought to myself.

As the elevator climbed to is destination I searched my feelings. I was filled with conflicting emotions like jealousy, lust, uncertainty, and just plain curiosity. Whatever is happening I knew my life has changed forever. I reached in my pocket and realized I forgot to give her the condoms. I also felt the anklet chain reminding me this was a shared fantasy.

I walked down the corridor looking for room 826. I never did like the smell of hotels, or the cheap prints on the wall or worn flowered carpeting. I guess if we continue this, I'd better get use to it. There it is... 826. After sliding my key card nervously in the slot a couple times, the lock light turned green with a distinctive click and I pushed open the spring loaded door.

Immediately I heard moaning and grunting and the slapping of skin together. They seemed to not even be aware my presence. The door closed behind me and with the hall light gone it was dark. The drapes were closed and it took a few moments for eyes to adjust. My wife was nude, kneeling on the bed in only her nylons and high heels. He was positioned behind her driving his cock into her vigorously. The bed rocked and her tits swayed with each pounding thrust. The smacking of their skin sounded almost like the clapping of hands. It didn't seem to have taken them much time to get down to business. I guess he passed on the appetizer and went straight to the main course.

"Oh my God! You're fucking huge. Fuck me. Fuck my whore cunt!" Anne screamed. Very strange because she's usually fairly reserved vocally.

I stood there dumbfounded watching my wife moaning like a whore and begging for him to fuck her harder. He appeared to do just that, hammering her with vigor. It was surreal. After fantasizing this for so long, it almost didn't seem real watching it all unfold. It was the best present she has ever given me.

"Oh god, oh god! Don't stop! Keep going!" She begged. Anne always said that when she was ready to cum. She looked at me momentarily and smiled with a big grin, her teeth gleaming white in the dark.

With out hesitation I unzipped my trousers, pulling out my raging election and jacking off like I was watching a porn movie. They seemed completely oblivious to my presence, and just continued fucking like a couple dogs in heat. I had never seen her this wanton for cock before. I was a bit jealous. To say she was enjoying herself would be the understatement of the year.

He paused and said, "I want to fuck your ass!"

"That's not what we agreed to. That's an extra." Anne replied.

"Never mind." He sounded disappointed.

After a bit he picked up the pace and was groaning and grunting like a hog. This was the first time in real life I had seen a fucking. In some ways it was funny. I knew he was about ready to cum by his rapid movement. "Oh God, I am coming!" He declared in a husky voice.

"Ooooh. Me too! Fuck me with your big cock," Anne cried out.

Grabbing her by the hips he pulled her to him while pushing in to the maximum, emptying himself into her. They were both coming and moaning their pleasure. She collapsed on the bed with him on top as they caught their breath. This was a quickie and the whole thing couldn't have lasted any more than fifteen minutes.

After a short time he got off her and picked up his clothes off the floor where they had hastily been dropped. He quickly dressed and came over to me. Then he reached in his trouser pocket and handed me a wad of bills. I thought, What the fuck?

"Thanks, dude, that was great. This is the amount we agreed on, plus a little extra."

He quickly left and I was standing there a bit shell shocked when my wife said, "He thought I was a hooker so I graciously accepted his offer. How much did he give you?"

I counted it out and replied, "Seven hundred dollars! Damn girl I knew you were a good fuck but I never thought... Hey, is that what you wrote on the napkin?"

"Of course. I wrote the price on the napkin. I've seen enough CSI to know you don't give the John a price aloud." She chuckled.

"Just when I think I know you.. So you we putting on an act? All the big cock talk was not true?"

"Not even close. He had a little pecker... Come'er big boy and take back what's yours," Anne beckoned me over with a finger gesture while spreading her legs.

It made me delirious with desire knowing a guy paid to fuck what I get for free. Plus, It was an incredible experience feeling another man's sperm squeeze out around my prick as I slid effortlessly into my wife's well fucked pussy. His cum started running out puddling on the bed spread. I did my duty and pumped away furiously, squishing myself to the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced. My seamen erupted spurt after spurt mixing with his. It was glorious.

"Alan give me those panties I had you put in your pocket. I'm pretty full."

I handed her the panties and said, "That was so damn hot hun. What do you wanna do now?"

"Sweetheart, the night is still young and there are bigger fish to fry."

"Anne, you really are a slut and... I love it! Here's your anklet I bought for this occasion. You earned it." She held out her leg and I clasp it on.

I thought to myself, Oh my God, what an awesome adventure. I knew this was just the first of many to come.

-oOo-

We walked into the now packed bar separately. Anne was immediately checked out by every guy within site. I sat down at the table across from the bar. Several men were talking to her. One gave her his stool. She glanced over at me and smiled and then mouthed, I... Love.. You.

A gentleman asked, "Do you mind if I share your table."

"Of course not. Sit down."

The waitress brought my beer and took his order.

"My name is Chris, Chris Matthews."

"Glad to meet you." I shook his hand.

"I noticed that chick at the bar keeps looking over here. Is she with you?"

"Yeah, she is." I said proudly.

"If you don't mind me asking, how much does some fine tail like that cost?"

I stared at him. Shocked that he'd ask me that. Then, I looked back at Anne surrounded by several men. I reached into my suit pocket, pulled out my pen and wrote 800 on a napkin.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A New Adventure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 803 milliseconds