• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Naked Under Her Coat Ch. 02: After the Coat

Naked Under Her Coat Ch. 02: After the Coat

1234

"Do you think this is okay?" Becky asked stepping out of her room. "I'm not sure about the way it shows my underwear here on the hip."

"Do you have anything smaller, with string rather than the thick black band thats showing?"

"Like a G-string. No not really, I've always thought if underwear ends up that small why am I bothering?"

"So why are you bothering?"

"Well... They often say that with a little black dress you should go without..."

"Thats not really a little black dress though, its a long skirt and a boob tube. Plus its red!"

"Hey its better than all the other prom dresses I tried."

Becky had spent some time looking for dresses for her law department university ball. She was one of very few girls who had taken this course as it was new to the university. As a result many of the boys took a real shine to her, especially as in her late teens she had bloomed into a really beautiful young woman. A few months before this we had thrown and engagement party that ended up being legendary among not only her friends but the whole university.

The engagement party caused Becky's reputation at university to change dramatically, She was always known as a pretty girl but one who never showed much skin or did anything particularly daring. In our night out to celebrate our engagement she had gone out wearing just her short trench coat and nothing underneath. Her friends spent the whole evening trying to validate just what she was wearing until we confirmed verbally and then showed glimpses of naked skin under the coat. As the evening wore on Becky was receiving more and more attention and seemed to love it so much that it really turned her on. She teased me by suggesting she would strip out the coat if her friends weren't there and I managed to devise a way to get them out the club. Then the real events came after her friends had left and the stories of her daring striptease followed us everywhere long after that evening, peoples videos and pictures circulated online and it was difficult for Becky for a while.

She had spent a few weeks in denial of it all and tried to carry on as if nothing had ever happened. She hoped that because when she stripped naked that because all her friends had been kicked out of the club that they wouldn't believe any stories they heard. But when the videos and pictures started to appear online and on peoples phones it became hard to deny, though most the shots were dark and blurry other people at the club had recognised Becky and then friends recognised her on the videos meaning she'd had a hard time living down that evening's events. She couldn't deny it as there was proof almost everywhere she looked and for a while everywhere she went someone would wolf whistle and ask her for a lap dance or if they could see under her coat.

So then eventually rather than deny it she accepted it and took it on the chin, she began to play on it more and more and though she continued to dress more conservatively she would allow people to pretend she had neglected her underwear or that she would be getting naked later. These ideas soon became a common joke between her friends that never went anywhere and despite being founded in a truth of the past people began to give up hope Becky would do anything like it again. That was until the prom.

Becky had looked at various dresses of various lengths and though I liked the idea of one of the short black ones with no back but she opted for a different approach. When she went out wearing just the coat she had gained a lot of positive comments about her legs that until then she had never been keen to display, she then realised she had great legs and loved peoples positive comments. But she had always felt her best feature was her flat stomach and this prom dress she had chosen would show that off fully. A gorgeous deep red two piece that hugged her form and showed off skin.

The dress was really two elements, a long skirt from hip to toe that was made of light material that flowed elegantly while staying close to her form. Then there was a strapless top that was basically just a tube around her breasts that didn't quite meet at the back where two parallel pieces of string tied and left a few inches gap, clearly showing the lack of a bra or anything else underneath. The concern Becky now had was the skirt had a similar tie around the waistline, it had a slit all the way up one leg that met where two strings tied and left a gap. She had tried to wear her smallest black underwear but it stood out like a sore thumb and her red panties clashed horribly with the rich dark red of the skirt.

"Shall I just go without then?" Becky grinned playfully.

"Well, you've done it before! And everyone always jokes about it!" I encouraged.

"Yeah but I don't think anyone expects it to be true anymore, this will be more obvious."

"You love it." I stated firmly knowing full well she was going to do it anyway.

"I loved the tease last time and its been a good while since my last bit of excitement. But it cant go as far as last time this is my subject ball, with all the people I studied with for three years and all our professors and lecturers too. This is just a tease." Becky explained as she hooked her thumbs in her underwear and slowly lowered it off her hips until it fell under her skirt to the floor and she stepped away from it entirely. "Oh my..." She giggled.

Becky had insisted on walking all the way to the ball which was the other side of town. This meant walking for an hour, at times through busy areas of the city dressed in a suit and Becky's red outfit. She looked stunning with her dark shoulder length hair and make up was immaculate, her finger and toe nails were painted red to match her dress and lipstick and her thick dark eyeshadow brought attention to her stunning sky blue eyes. She complimented her Skirt and top with long black sparkly gloves that covered her arms all the way to her shoulders and her black open toed heels made her taller than I was used to. To top it off she had a black feather boa wrapped around her neck to keep her warm, a pathetic gesture as her entire middle was completely exposed.

It seemed we were walking forever and so many people stared as we walked past. Many made comments but mostly just to each other as they stood in awe of Becky as she confidently walked past having never looked better.

"This slit is very dangerous, the material is so light even the slightest breeze or movement threatens to pull it away!" Becky complained as we hit a quieter stretch of path.

"What can we do?"

"Not a lot. Just learn to enjoy it!" Becky shrugged as we finally approached the old building that was hosting the ball.

"What is this building?" I asked staring up at the stone columns and large arched windows.

"It's an old guild building, I'm not sure which one." Becky answered without much interest in my question. As we approached the steps a familiar voice called out.

"Becky is that you? Oh wow! I know you have great legs, look at you showing some more of the goods!" Rachel shouted as she quickly walked toward us and greeted us.

"Well look at you, boobs all out on show! These law folk wont know what hit them!" Becky giggled pointing at Rachel's backless gaping dress. "Lets go inside."

Rachel wasn't studying law but Becky's friend Jon had asked her to attend. Each student was allowed a plus one, hence my attendance and that of many other people. It was mostly guys who studied physics but loads of people had gone and though outnumbered there were plenty of glamorously dressed young women all looking good.

Becky however looked better than good and as soon as she walked into the hall all eyes seemed to turn to her. She smiled as we walked in to be greeted by a number of people, Jon and Andrew immediately appeared as did their housemates Callum and Chris who had all enjoyed Becky's antics online after our engagement party and loved the idea she may do something like it again, their faces were a picture when she walked in.

"Becky, all joking aside. You are gorgeous. You look fantastic." Andrew sincerely beamed.

"Aw, thanks Andrew thats probably the nicest thing you've ever said."

"You do though." Callum added with a jitter as his voice creeped out from his long hair, he was a lot more shy than the tall and loud Andrew.

The guys stayed in a group all night, occasionally making conversation with Rachel and her housemates Stella and Miriam who had come as guests of the boys. Who actually came with who was unclear as it was all based around friendship rather than an actual date and everyone seemed to just enjoy spending time out in a different environment.

The ball started with a sit down meal before some toasts and awards for various things like "Most outrageous hair." "Best question during a lecture." and a host of other random awards that had people laughing.

"And now we have an award we weren't sure how to name, so its simply - Who we are most likely to remember - Rebecca White! Becky come up here." They beckoned as all eyes moved to Becky who rose from her seat next to me. "My word, look at you. Tonight proving once again why you won't be forgotten." Jack, the head of the debate team commented as she walked toward him at the front of the room where everyones attention was focused. "You win this because for two and a half years we finally had someone who was equally clever, beautiful and kind. And then you went viral on the internet and we couldn't believe it was the same person!" Jack continued to huge applause. Becky raised her arm and small plaque in the air soaking in the applause with good humour.

Becky returned to our table with a red face as she appeared embarrassed. She hoped at least the lecturers hadn't seen her antics from our engagement party but at this point she just wanted to celebrate the fast approaching end of university and some good time with her friends. We'd all been steadily drinking as Chris and Andrew were keeping a constant supply coming to our table so that when the band had set up and music began we were all really keen to dance immediately.

"Becky... are you wearing underwear?" Rachel bluntly asked reaching her arm around Becky's shoulder. "Ooh your feather boa tickles!" She continued in her slightly drunken stupor.

"Hey don't start I'm wearing a lot more than at the engagement party!" Becky mockingly answered.

"Well, more items, I'm not sure you're more covered." Chris commented frankly.

"Well. That's probably true, but I haven't got my legs on display like then."

"No you haven't and thats a shame, but there's a large slit in your skirt showing us a good glimpse and you've never shown off your stomach like you are so that's pretty awesome." Jon added.

"Do you like it?" Becky asked sounding happy and tipsy. "Or would you rather see my legs?"

"Well.. I think I can speak for all the guys when I say it'd be great to see both!" Jon answered quite boldly.

"Really? Wouldn't that be too much?"

"Not at all!" Andrew roared bursting into the group conversation. "Get your legs out. I dare you!"

"Do you now? And how do you suppose I will get my legs out? - Anyway if you dare me, I dare you!" Becky responded firmly.

"You dare me what?" Andrew asked in surprise.

"I dare all the boys to go ask the girl they've had a crush on for a date."

"What makes you think we have a crush on anyone, or that they're even here?" Chris asked trying to sound more sure of himself than actually came across.

"Come on! You're all single boys, you've definitely all had crushes - now's the time to do something!"

"And if we do? Then what? What will you do?" Jon asked Becky directly.

"I'll... I'm not sure."

"Why don't you try and use your top as a skirt and your feather boa can cover your top? Or maybe the boa can be a skirt?" Rachel suggested clearly trying to hurry these events along as she sucked her cocktail through a straw and watched us, fascinated by it all.

"That's very brave!" Callum coughed. "Will it work?"

"I'm not sure. But It doesn't matter, no way will you all do my dare!" Becky confidently teased.

"Oh that's it, you're on! Come on boys, don't anyone let us down!" Andrew commanded as the boys all walked off. I followed them to see what they would do and check they wouldn't just make up what they did leaving Becky talking to Rachel, Stella and Miriam. Andrew then turned to me.

"Look, I never wanted to say anything because I respect you and your relationship so would never have done anything. But I've fancied Becky since our first week, I'm pretty sure all the boys have, if not all the law students! But I just wanted to check this was ok and if I tell her that you wont be mad?"

"Andrew.. Wow that's very good of you thanks. I don't mind you telling her. Truth is I'd like to see her lose the long skirt too!" I answered honestly, laughing at the words I uttered.

"Great! Lets do this!" Andrew bellowed as he huddled with the boys before they all walked off in different directions.

I walked back over to Becky who was deep in fits of laughter with the girls but she still smiled when she saw me. Andrew appeared shortly after and with everyone watching quite sincerely said he had always had a soft spot for Becky but never said anything because of his respect for our relationship. At first she smirked but then gasped a sympathetic "Aww" as she hugged him briefly. He spluttered as her feather boa tickled his face and it made everyone laugh enough to let the moment pass without too much awkwardness.

I had almost forgotten about the dares by the time the other boys returned, Chris looking really happy while Callum and Jon seemed their usual nervy selves. Chris explained he's always wanted to ask this girl Claire out and she said she'd been waiting ages and wondered if he ever would. Jon and Callum looked downcast as they mumbled about rejection. We never did find out who they asked or exactly what happened. But as the final guy explained his dare everyones eyes fixed on Becky.

"Your turn." Andrew calmly but firmly stated. "We want those legs."

"Really? Oh god. I'm not sure I can I'd be almost topless and the skirt would be tiny! Plus Professor Taylor is over there..." She replied sounding worried.

"Hey! We did our bit, legs!" Andrew quickly answered.

"You really like my legs don't you?" Becky continued, seemingly buying some time while working up her confidence.

"We really do. And you never show them. So..." Jon added in response.

Becky sighed and then nodded before she walked off alone to the ladies room. I really wasn't sure what she would look like when she returned but my heart was beating out my chest as the thought of her wearing so little both scared me to death and turned me on in equal measure. I'd almost forgotten about her lack of underwear until then and also remembered that not only was her top very short but it had ties at the back she would somehow have to do up leaving a gap without a safety net of anything underneath. Then her top half would just be left so exposed, admittedly the feather boa and gloves were offering a lot of extra cover to her but without the top I wasn't sure what would happen. But then we found out.

"Holy shit!" Andrew loudly stated as his jaw opened wide.

"Look!!" Another voice gasped as Becky approached through the darkness illuminated only by passing disco lights of various colours.

Becky had followed Rachel's suggestion and moved her top down to be a skirt, this was incredibly short, 5-6 inches at most. Then where it had originally tied behind her back she had the gap on her hip similar to the tie on the longer skirt but more pronounced as it reached further around her. Rather than tie both top and bottom strings she opted just to tie the top ones leaving a slit up the entire side of the tiny skirt. Her long toned legs where now fully exposed and looked phenomenal as she walked over. 
Becky had her feather boa wrapped around her neck and the two ends simply draped down over her breasts while she held the ends, you couldn't see much breast but her stomach was exposed between a gap of skin from her belly, between her pert breasts to her face. Her back was almost completely uncovered say for the feathers around her neck. Between needing to constantly adjust the skirt up and down and hold the boa over her chest it was a miracle she hadn't shown even more than this.

"Here you go boys." She confidently stated as she stood shifting her weight from foot to foot. "What do you think?"

"Damn Becky that's insane! This is the sexiest thing I've ever seen. You're actually topless!" Chris enthused, shocked by her sheer bravery.

"Yeah pretty much! Better keep hold of these!" Becky laughed holding the ends of her boa.

"Wearing just a coat was brave, this is a lot more obvious! Aren't you nervous wearing so little?" Callum asked anxiously.

"I am very nervous. But its a tingly kind of nerve that I can sort of enjoy, plus I've shown more in public before so this is a little less daunting." Becky answered cooly.

"Did you try the boa as a skirt?" Rachel asked still slurping on a drink.

"Yeah... didn't like it as much and it felt like it was going to fall off!" She explained still laughing at her strange predicament.

"Turn around would you?" I asked, still stunned by her brazen attitude.

Becky span around revealing just how short the makeshift skirt was at the back. The top was stretched tightly over her firm ass and covered only half of it. She had pulled the material to the middle so a huge amount of butt crack was on view at the top and then at the bottom you could see a huge amount of ass that then joined the top of her long legs.

"I wasn't sure what to do there, have all the skin on show at the top or bottom so went for the middle!"

"Erm.. Wow! And so clearly completely without underwear!.. Erm, where is your other skirt?" Callum asked struggling to get his words out.

"Oh, its still in the cloakroom. Actually could you get it for me?" Becky requested sounding a little worried. "If I lose that.. Well we walked here!..."

"No no no, you aren't walking home don't worry about that. We're having an after party at our house after this and people can just crash there if they want. We can all share a cab." Andrew stated in a real matter of fact way. Becky nodded while her thoughts clearly lay elsewhere.

"Miss White, might I have a word?" An older voice requested as if out of nowhere. We turned around to see Professor Taylor stood behind Becky. "Becky I'm a little concerned by some of the things I've been hearing and I wouldn't have believed them until I saw what you are wearing... or not wearing now. I'm not sure this is fitting behaviour of any young woman let alone one so close to graduating from this esteemed university, or engaged to be married."

"Well... Professor, with all due respect how I dress has nothing to do with my law degree or this university and in regard to your other point if I where single my behaviour would be seen as an attempt to get male attention, to publicly broadcast what you can have. Well I'm not available and if anything this is look at what you can't have. Do you like it sir?" She fiercely responded full of emotion and alcohol.

"Miss White you are an attractive young girl and I meant only to warn you. You may have been coerced or acting out of character due to alcohol or peer pressure. I strongly encourage you to think how your parents would feel if they saw you as you are." Professor Taylor sternly replied.

"They would... they would actually be amazed I have the confidence to dress like this because growing up I was shy, I thought I was ugly, I was bullied and I was miserable. Now look, I'm beautiful and just about every guy in this place wishes they were with me." Becky answered firmly before walking away from the Professor toward the cloakrooms. As she walked Callum and Rachel reappeared.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Naked Under Her Coat Ch. 02: After the Coat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds