• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Creampie Wishes Ch. 02

Creampie Wishes Ch. 02

12

The following is a long story in three parts, about a older woman's desire to "force" her husband to eat his own cum. Now that you know what it's about, please read if you think you'll like it, but do NOT if you think you won't! And PLEASE vote and/or comment, non-anonymous feedback is important to writers!

*****

PART ONE: The Revelation

I saw Marco a couple of more times after first meeting him to satisfy my "creampie wishes," as my horny friend Beth called them. I'd been telling her about how I was trying to cajole my husband, Tim, into licking his own cum out of my pussy and how he resisted every step of the way.

I know, I know, most men don't want anything to do with their sperm after they've deposited it in or on us, I know. But Tim and I, sexually active for a long-married couple in their early 60s, had talked about it before, and he was always interested in trying it. But every time, when the deed was done, he refused.

Beth even told me to get rough with him, pull him into my pussy and scissor his head hard and make him do it! Beth, I have to say, is a sexually adventurous single woman with a rather vivid imagination. But I tried it. Tim struggled in my legs, legs honed hard and muscular from years of athletics, and escaped, leaving me angry and hurt and unfulfilled.

And it was shortly after that through Beth, I met Marco, her "friend" and creampie-wish indulger. Marco was magic and beautiful, a 22-year-old, smooth-skinned and well-hung Latino boy who was crazy about older gals like me and Beth and would do anything for us.

And oh, how he did. Marco was a genuine romantic, a true Latino lover, gentle and reassuring, willing to do whatever it took to satisfy me. The first time we met, when Tim was away, he carried me to bed and countless orgasms with his incredible tongue and cock, always, every time, cleaning up the "mess" he made, kissing me after I blew him, eating my pussy full of his thick seed, whatever it took to make "Mrs. B" happy, as he called me.

The kid was incredible, and after we'd hooked up a few more times, I knew I'd never bug Tim about eating his own cum again. There was no need. I had Marco.

But then Tim threw a monkey wrench into the works one night. We were lying in bed, talking, and he cautiously brought up the topic again.

"Uh, honey, you know that thing...that thing you like...that thing you, uh, want me to do?" he said nervously.

I knew what he meant. But pretended not to.

"What thing, what are you talking about, Tim?"

"You know...the sex thing...after we have...after we fuck...eating, the uh, you know, cream thing..."

"Oh, you eating my creampie after you fuck me, is that it?" I said sarcastically. "Listen, didn't I tell you to forget it? No big deal, so don't even think about it."

He looked at me uncertainly. After all these years, Tim was good about reading me. Somewhere in that thick male brain of his, gears were churning out thoughts of my infidelity, I knew it. I'd never been unfaithful before, not until Marco, but Tim pushed me that way, that was my rationale. If he'd just gone along, as promised and eaten me after we made love, I never would have met Marco.

But I had. And I loved it. I loved the young stud's body and mind and eagerness to please his older lover. The kid was everything I needed in a bedmate. Tim was not. Cold? Perhaps, but a woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do.

"But you were so adamant about it for so long," Tim said softly, with a near hurt in his voice, as if he knew. "I just thought..."

I rolled to face him, smiling and stroking his face, kissing his forehead.

"Tim, I'm happy you're considering it, but you've considered it before," I said softly. "Now please, don't worry about it..."

He looked into my eyes, seeking something.

"I know, and that was wrong, and I'm sorry," he said. "I know it means a lot to you, or did, and honestly, it was something that turned me on, too, at least...well until it was time...and then..."

"I know, then the urge goes away, I know, it's like that for most men...from what I understand," I quickly added.

"How..how would you know that?" he asked cautiously. "And what do you mean most men? Do you know men..know of men who...who do that?"

"Tim, I researched it, you know the Internet, you can find anything there," I laughed, covering my tracks and lying about it since I hadn't consulted anyone but Beth about this. "It's natural for guys, so don't worry."

There was a long, stony silence before he spoke.

"But I want to try again," he said calmly, with determined resolve in his voice this time.

"Seriously," I said, not as a question.

"Yes," he said.

'Holy shit' I thought to myself, he really means it this time.

"You're sure," I said, again not as a question but rather confirmation.

"Yes, honey," he said calmly. "I'm sure."

I rolled to my back, looking up at the ceiling. Tim put his arm around me, snuggling up against my thigh.

"Let me think about this," I said.

He stopped.

"But I said..."

"Tim, you've said it before, you know?" I answered, my mind racing, wondering if he were serious, wondering if he was if I'd break it off with Marco, wondering why I was starting to feel guilty about Marco now when I hadn't before, wondering why I was feeling bad about Tim when Tim was the reason why I was doing it in the first place. "Give me time...OK?"

"Ok," he said, staying close to me and dozing off to sleep.

I couldn't wait to talk this over with Beth.

PART TWO: The Plan

"Seriously?" Beth said the next say when I called.

"Seriously," I sighed. "He really sounds like he means it this time."

"Well, he's meant it before, remember?" she said. "When it comes time to lap that cum out of your pussy baby, he always lets you down."

"I love you, honey, you're so...to the point!" I laughed.

"Speaking of point," she giggled, "what if he is serious? What about Marco? The kid likes you, likes you a lot, he adores you, ya know?"

"I know, I know, I've thought of that," I sighed. "I mean if Tim comes around...hell, the only reason I went with that option, besides you talking me into it, was because of Tim. Now if Tim gives me what I want...I guess I don't need Marco anymore...dammit."

"Oh, you'll need Marco, baby, we'll always need that stud, as long as he's around," she growled seductively. "Just the other night, I made that bad boy cum six times, ya know, and the last one, when he was sucking it out of my pussy..."

"OK, OK, stop, please!" I laughed. "Don't make it worse, for God's sake."

"Well, what's the plan?" she asked.

"I don't know, I don't have one, hence the call to you, the horny old lady with all the answers," I said.

"Got that right," she laughed. "Well, let's think about this. Every time you try to get him to eat his cum, he's blown a load in you, right?"

"Well, duh, yeah," I said sarcastically.

"No, no hear me out," she continued. "You get him to cum, really cum, you get it all and boom, he loses interest. So what if...what if you get him to cum just a little? You know, he starts to cum, you stop doing whatever you're doing, and THEN make him eat it, while he's still hard, eager, ready?"

"How the hell do you do that?"

"I don't know why I didn't think of this before, goddam, I'm a genius," Beth said to herself on the phone.

"Honey, focus, focus," I insisted. "How the hell do you get a man to cum 'just a little?'"

"I've done it before, with, well, some of my more submissive boys, ya know, the ones who need a little touch of older-woman domination and control, " she said with a voice thick with fake lust as if reading a porno novel, then laughing. "No, honestly. Say you're jerking him off, talking about making him eat his cum off your fingers. Well, you get him just so far, edging they call it, but let him cum just a little, ever so slowly, and stop, or squeeze head of his dick to staunch the flow, ya know? That saves the rest for later."

I was stunned. I'd never imagined anyone could do that, but why would I, I'm not Beth. I was intrigued, more than intrigued.

"Go on," I said.

"Well, then you got him!" she said. "He's dying there, he's wanting to cum, really cum, but you limit him to one, two dribbles, so he's still hard, and then you make him suck your fingers clean while you slowly start jerking him again! It's really not that hard to figure out, you just keep doing it, with your hand, pussy, asshole..."

"Whoa, whoa, asshole?" I said, stopping her. "We don't do anal."

"What the fuck, really?" she asked, astonished. "Honey, anal is SO much fun...you mean Tim's never stuck his finger or tongue up your ass even?"

"Uh, well, no, not really," I said, suddenly ashamed to admit it in the face of Beth's advanced knowledge of such things. "I guess...oh, shit, I don't know why...but damn, it does sound fun..."

"Honey, work it, use all your tricks, your whole body, just get him to the edge, take him just over it, and keep him going," Beth said. "Baby, one guy I knew...OK, a kid, really, he was like 19, I dragged six orgasms out of him, five little ones and the finale, in over two hours. Poor kid was going nuts!"

"Jesus, Beth, you need to write a fucking book...quite literally, a fucking book," I laughed.

"Yeah, no shit, but still too busy doing the research, babes," she laughed. "Speaking of which, gotta get ready for my date with a new guy, kid named...oh, fuck, I can't remember, but anyway, lemme know how it goes with Bill and your new 'Delayed Cum Plan!'"

I hung up and it was all I could think about the rest of the day. Later in the afternoon, I called Tim at work.

"Honey," I said. "You were serious last night, right? You really want to try this again?"

"Oh yeah, baby, I do, I do," he said eagerly. "I think...I think I'm ready..."

"Well, you better do more than think it, pal," I said, adopting a stern tone. "Because tonight..tonight is the night. And we do this MY way, is that understood? Whatever I say goes. Whatever I do goes. Whatever I want goes. Got that?"

Silence. But I heard a low moan.

"Yes," he said softly, and I heard him gulp. "Whatever you want."

"That's right, baby, whatever Chrissie wants and Chrissie wants you to eat. Your. Cum." I said sharply. "Understood?"

"Understood," he said, with an excitement I could hear in his voice.

Something hit me. I smiled.

"Prove it," I said.

"What? Prove...how? When? Where?"

"By jerking your cock until it's wet with precum. And then lick it off your fingers. Now. Right there at your fucking desk," I growled. "I'll give you five minutes, and then call me back on face time."

"But honey!" he said in a whisper. "There are people...here...outside my office!"

"Lock the fucking door, Tim, duh," I said impatiently. "And don't think of going to the men's room, I want to see you eat precum right there at your desk. Five minutes. Clock is clicking."

I hung up and felt a surge of electricity course through my body, starting at my pussy. I flopped into the couch and started playing with it under my skirt, anticipating what I've waited for for so long. Five minutes went by. My cell rang. I answered, and Tim was there, red faced, on the screen.

"Show me," I said.

He groaned, tilting the phone down, under his desk, where his other hand was stroking his dick, which was harder than I'd seen it in some time. Must be fear of discovery, I laughed to myself. The cap was dripping clear fluid, and his fingers were sticky with the stuff.

"Don't cum, baby, save it for me...well, and you, too," I chuckled. "Now, take those fingers...wipe the head...oh, that's it, Timmy, that's it. SO nice and wet! Now. To your lips. Lick."

I came just watching Tim's trembling fingers come to his mouth, his tongue darting out to lap the clear gel, his face contorting into a wince but gamely continuing. He lapped more, and then sucked his fingers clean. The boy was getting into it, his face relaxing.

"Not so bad, huh?" I smiled, pointing my phone to my open thighs and my own fingers flying in and out of my pussy, which I then lifted to my mouth to lick. "Doesn't taste bad, right?"

"No," he said, somewhat amazed. "No taste, really...is...the...uh..."

"Oh, no, baby, your cum has a taste, and it's thick and gooey and so fucking hot, all men's cum is," I said, adding, "from what I understand..."

He looked at me uncertainly, and said "OK...if you say so...will I be..you know, grossed out?"

"Probably, but tough shit, you're eating your cum, Tim, end of story," I snarled as I hung up with "Now, be home on time. Dinner and wine will be ready. And so will I."

PART THREE: The Execution

I made a simple dinner of spaghetti and garlic bread, and put out candles and wine. Tim strolled in at the usual time and I met him at the door wearing an apron. And nothing else. His eyes bugged out as I approached, grabbed him around the waist and nailed him a deep, wet kiss.

"Ready for dinner?" I growled into his mouth.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, humping into me.

I laughed and shoved my hand down his pants, feeling his hard cock which was already wet with pre-cum, more streaking my palm as I jerked him. I stroked and kissed him for a full minute, pulling my hand out. He groaned at the interruption. I held the hand up, my fingers wet with him, my palm sticky.

"Well?" I asked, holding it before his face. "It's not gonna clean itself. C'mon, after our phone call, you're used to it."

His eyes widened, then went soft as he moaned, took my wrist, and sucked at my fingers and palm, lapping his pre-cum clean. I smiled at his efforts and in my mind thought that Beth was indeed a genius.

"Good boy, good boy," I cooed. "There, in between my fingers, lick that gob you missed. Dig in. That's right, that's right..."

Tim's eyes were closed as he lapped and sucked and cleaned my fingers and hand, until I had to pull it away from his mouth.

"Easy, big feller, the night's still young," I smiled, kissing his lips, tasting him on them. "Nice, very nice..."

We had dinner, by candlelight, and after I made Tim strip naked. I sat next to him and occasionally grabbed his dick for a quick one-minute stroking to work up more precum for my fingers for him to lick off. Occasionally, I'd playfully drag a piece of bread over it for him to eat. He offered very little resistance, probably owing to the fact he wanted and needed to cum so badly.

"How are your balls, baby?" I teased, squeezing them until he moaned. "Damn, they're so full, getting so big...you ready, hon?"

"Shit yes, Chrissie, yes, yes...ready to...eat my cum!" he babbled.

I laughed. We cleared the table, did the dishes, all the while his eyes glued to my big, fleshy white ass that I'd jiggle at him. The chores done, I tossed aside my apron and turned and hugged him, clamping my meaty thighs around his cock and feeling it soak my flesh with his juice. I laughed, and pulled back, spreading my legs. Thin silver bridges of pre-cum clung between my thighs. I looked at Tim with a 'Well?' look. He hit his knees and slavishly licked the juice up, his nose brushing my thick bushy pussy as he did.

"You are so ready," I giggled, slapping my thighs around his face with a meaty clap before spinning away to walk up the stairs, Tim following like a dog in heat.

I lay back, Tim beside me, and we kissed, hugged, in as romantic an encounter as we'd had in ages, and it warmed me inside and out. He was taking his time, as ready to burst as he was, and I thought it sweet, but also realized perhaps it was due to his trepidation on actually following through.

"You're not considering backing out," I said as a statement of fact, not an option. "Tell me that."

"No, no, honey," he said, lavishing kisses on my wrinkly neck, making me hornier myself. "Just...taking time..."

"Well then," I cooed, encircling his dripping cock with my strong fingers and gently stroking, "here's a little something to keep you going..."

He moaned, rolling to his back, me sitting up beside him and leaning over his cock, which I stroked a bit more quickly, letting my long brown hair cascade over it, tickling him. With my other hand, I squeezed his balls, felt their fullness, milking him. He cried out in pleasure, and looked at me pleadingly.

"Chrissie!" he said breathlessly. "So good...feels so good...slow...stop..please, you'll make me cum, please, not yet!"

I smiled - and kept stroking, until I felt his cock thicken in my grip and the first jet of cum arc into the air, landing back on my fingers. Which I then used, per Beth's instruction, to squeeze, very hard, the head of his dick, shutting off the flow of cum. Tim screamed in what could have been pain, but more likely the disappointment of a ruined orgasm, looking at me, his dick, my cummy fingers, and then at me again. I let go of his cock, which just dribbled a gob of cum from the head, and smiled.

"Little bit at a time, baby, little bit..." I growled, sitting suddenly astride his chest, pinning his arms to his side with my powerful legs. "Now...eat up!"

He looked at me in shock as I held up my cum-soaked fingers glistening with the first shot of his spunk. Gulping, he opened his eyes and mouth. I smiled, and held my fingers right over his mouth, which was trembling like a baby bird waiting for a worm.

"Eat up, baby," I hissed, grinding my wet pussy onto his belly as I watched the first gob drip directly into his mouth.

Much to his credit, Tim didn't blanche, instead closing his mouth, tasting his cum, and swallowing it down. And opening up for more. My pussy was steaming on his belly now as his eyes opened and watched my fingers descend into his mouth, where he deliriously sucked them clean, one at a time.

"Fuck, that's so hot, Tim!" I groaned, feeling my orgasm building just watching him eat his cum. "Suck 'em, baby, suck my fingers...like...little...COCKS!"

His eyes shot open wide as he continued to obey me, sucking each finger clean, swallowing his cum, his hips humping the air behind me, thrusting up, desperate for his cock to make contact with my ass. When he was done, I leaned over and made out with him like a prom date, tasting his cum on his lips and humping my pussy into his belly.

"Want more, baby?" I cooed into his mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes!" he cried out. "Please, Chrissie, let me cum...again...all of it...please..."

"Patience, my darling, patience!" I laughed, slipping off him and laying by his hips, gripping his quivering cock in my hand and popping it into my mouth.

He groaned with pleasure as I sucked his cock like I'd never sucked it before, jerking him up into my mouth, twisting my hand back down as I took him balls deep down my throat. His whole body shook with pleasure as I brought him to the edge. I felt his gorgeous cock thicken and explode, filling my mouth with a deliciously hot rope of jism - and then squeezed his orgasm off again, making him cry out as he felt it go away for the second time, my hand tight around the tip.

"Chrissie, nooooooo!" he cried. "Please! Please finish me off!!"

I moved up beside him, smiling, my cheeks puffed out, a thin smear of cum around my lips and dribbling down my chin. I cupped his face in my fingers, opening his mouth and leaning over, planted my lips to his, snowballing his cum wad into his mouth. He moaned, and I felt him tense; perhaps his resolve to follow through was waning with each short cum spurt I'd allow, so I used my other hand to brutally squeeze his nuts.

I sloshed the load around his mouth with my tongue, sucking it back out, shooting it back in, all the while grinding my hairy pussy against his hips, moaning and sharing his spunk. I finally shot it back to him and closed my hand over his mouth, looking into his disbelieving eyes, my mouth and chin shining with his cum.

"Swallow, Timmy, swallow your load," I growled, eyes flashing. "If you want to keep cumming...eat up, bitch!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Creampie Wishes Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds