• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Prying Eyes

Prying Eyes

123

The Roommate

The following story is true. It happened about five years ago. My wife and I were in a bit of a lull financially and wanting to ease some of our problems made the decision to look for a roommate. We had a spare bedroom with nothing in it, so we decided to rent it out. My wife of seven years, Deanna, mentioned she had a friend in her yoga class that was looking for a place to rent and would ask her if she minded living with a married couple.

The first time Jadin dropped by the house, I couldn't believe my luck. She had dark hair, a toned body and smooth skin. I noticed too her breasts. They were the perfect size. Even with a shirt on, it was obvious they were perfect. Later after Jadin left, Deanna asked me if I thought she would make a good roommate.

"Sure, she seems fine," I said, trying not to let on that I was enamored with her breasts.

"She's cute, huh?" Deanna asked point blank.

"I didn't even notice," I said.

"You don't have to lie," Deanna said. "She's a really cute girl."

I smiled.

"Yeah, she is," I finally admitted.

My wife Deanna is also beautiful. I remember the first time I met her, I had the same thought about her cute body. I remembered thinking how great she looked and that she wouldn't waste time with a guy like me. She had curves in all the right places and had the same flowing brunette hair as Jadin. Deanna and I went on a few dates and immediately clicked. A few short years later we were married at a destination wedding in the Bahamas. As our marriage began, in no way was our love life lacking. Deanna was willing to explore new things and we always made attempts to keep the bedroom fun and interesting. I always thought Deanna was a great lover. And she was fun too. But as I was about to find out, I had no idea how much fun.

Everything was fine for the first five years of our marriage, but one day I noticed something sad. Our lovemaking wasn't exciting anymore. There was no anticipation to it. If I walked in on her half dressed or stepping out of the shower, I usually would start some inane conversation like whether or not the garbage truck had come by yet.

The same thing happened to me. I was masturbating in the bed one day when Deanna walked in and then walked right past me. She had something else on her mind that day and the sight of me jacking off didn't even faze her enough to break her train of thought. This state of our relationship saddened me and I honestly had no idea how to fix it.

That was the last thing on my mind though when Deanna was looking for a roommate. I stayed out of the process, believing I would only complicate it. Deanna happily took charge of the whole affair. About a week after Jadin's visit to the house, Deanna announced to me that Jadin was going to be our roommate.

"She is so nice, trustworthy, and easy to get along with, and that's the main thing," Deanna said.

I did a mental dance of celebration knowing I was going to get to check out Jadin's body whenever I wanted.

In bed that night, Deanna was cuddling out of the blue when she said something totally unexpected.

"I know you're going to want to check out Jadin's breasts and body and I want you to know that's okay with me."

"Are you...sure?" I said in disbelief.

"Well, you're going to look anyway aren't you? I mean, you are a guy."

"I might sneak a peak," I said, smiling.

Deanna leaned in and kissed me. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into my kiss. I felt her tongue start to explore my mouth. I felt her hand reaching into my underwear reaching and exploring for my cock. She grabbed it, and it swelled in her grip.

"I want to make love to you," Deanna whispered.

I started exploring her body with my hands. I gently rolled her over and entered her from behind. I heard a soft moan come from her mouth. I eased my cock all the way in. It felt good to be inside my familiar love. I leaned over so my face was on the back of her neck. I started pumping and pumping, slowly going in and out of her. Soon, she put her hands between her legs, still face down.

"Are you touching yourself?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Good girl," I said.

Soon she was frantically rubbing her hand against her clitoris. She began to gasp and moan with pleasure as an orgasm worked its way through her body. I pressed her face down in the pillow and listened to her muffled screams. Hearing her erotic sounds turned me on even more and soon I was on the verge of coming inside her.

"I'm going to fill you up now," I said breathing heavily.

"I want you to," she said.

She grabbed the headboard as my warmth filled her up. I could hear her gasping as my breath warmed the nape of her neck. I came inside her, rocketing my warmth deep inside her. She sighed. I fell from her as she rolled on her back.

"I felt it shoot so deep inside me," she said.

I kissed her again as we fell asleep in each other's arms.

A week later Jadin moved in. The weather was warm that day and she wore short shorts and a white tank top. I helped her move all her things in and took every chance I got to look at her beautiful body. When she bounded up the stairs to the porch her perky breasts would bounce up and down. Because of the little show she put on, I certainly didn't mind helping her move.

That afternoon, after all the boxes were moved in from her car, we were both drenched in sweat and Jadin went upstairs to take a shower. Her bedroom was near the stairs on the upstairs hallway, at the opposite end from the master bedroom. I was in my room when I heard the shower running. I was headed down to the kitchen but when I walked past the bathroom in the hallway I saw Jadin had left the door wide open.

I was stunned.

In the shower I could see the silhouette of her body through the opaque curtain. I was frozen in place and then - realizing I shouldn't be looking - quickly continued on down the hallway. I thought perhaps the open door was a fluke. Maybe she forgot to close it. I didn't know. But for the rest of the week I couldn't get that image out of my head. The next time I masturbated I came thinking about Jadin in the shower.

We immediately fell into the routine of work and life. I would see Jadin in passing on her way to work and on the weekends. We had opposite work schedules so I didn't see her often, which I felt was a good thing. I thought all the trouble had been avoided until one Saturday morning I walked into the kitchen and Jadin was standing there wearing only a t-shirt and panties. The shirt only covered half of her butt.

"Hey," she said.

She was cooking some eggs in a frying pan.

"Hey," I said back, startled. "Cooking some breakfast?"

I knew it sounded dumb the moment I said it.

"Yeah," she said, laughing. "These are eggs. And it's seven in the morning. It's definitely breakfast."

I don't know how, but she acted like it was totally normal to be standing in the kitchen in her panties and a t-shirt with a married man. When she turned back toward the stove I looked at her butt. It was perfect and her panties were wedged into her crack. I got an immediate boner and struggled to hide it. Without saying a word, I went back upstairs. Deanna would be furious if she knew I had seen Jadin in her panties. I waited until I saw Jadin's car pull out of the drive an hour later that I went back down to the kitchen.

All playfulness aside, Jadin made a great roommate. She paid the rent on time and was a neat person. We never had any problem with her and I hoped she would stay our roommate for a long time. It certainly didn't hurt having two beautiful women to look at for my pleasure.

Deanna and I were laying bed one night. I was thinking about Jadin and my cock swelled in my underwear. Deanna reached down and felt it.

"You're hard!" she said. "Are you thinking naughty thoughts?"

"Yep!" I proudly exclaimed, not wanting to tell her exactly what thoughts I was having.

It was a cool spring night and the weather was nice. The air conditioner was off and so the house was quiet. It was so quiet I could her Jadin's TV down the hall in the other room. I could even hear the dialogue and recognized it immediately as the movie "Jerry Maguire."

"Let's make love," I whispered to Deanna.

"Nooooooo," she said. "It's too quiet."

"I won't make a peep," I said.

I rolled on top of Deanna and began kissing her and gazing into her eyes. I knew when she got warmed up she wouldn't want to stop and so I continually caressed and licked and kissed her until she begged me to be inside her. I slipped my swollen dick insider her and began grinding against her hips. Deanna was quiet to at first but with every plunge I made into her she became more and more vocal until she was groaning and moaning loudly.

I had an ulterior motive that night. Jadin could hear us and I knew it. If I could hear her TV then she would hear us making love. I was on a mission. I grabbed Deanna hard on the shoulders and began animal fucking her, pounding her pussy as hard as I possibly could. Deanna was biting her lip but in the middle of one particularly hard fuck she let out with a scream. I kept going. I finally grabbed the headboard for better leverage and pushed toward the finish line, fucking like a man possessed.

Deanna was in another universe. Whenever I fucked her that hard she lost track of what was going on. But I didn't. I was cold and calculated. Suddenly, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that our bedroom door cracked open slightly. It was an almost imperceptible movement. I saw - there in the hallway - the silhouette of a figure standing just outside our door.

It was Jadin.

I had a feeling she was a bad girl, and the sounds of animal fucking at the other end of the hallway was too much for her to resist. I pretended I didn't see her, but the thought of her watching me fuck my wife sent me into another frenzy. Soon, my balls began to tingle. Deanna was begging me to shoot it inside her. I grabbed a fist full of her hair as I began to come. Deanna grabbed my butt with both her hands and desperately pulled me harder into her. She moaned and gasped as I creamed inside her warmth. We both shook violently as I shuddered to a finish. I collapsed in exhaustion on Deanna's chest. Her stomach muscles were twitching.

"My God," she said. "That was amazing. What's gotten into you?"

I glanced back at the door, but it was closed and Jadin was gone.

Late one night a few days later I got home from work. The house seemed empty, so I followed the sounds of giggling and laughter all the way to the master bedrooms upstairs.

"What's going on back here?" I asked.

"We're trying on swimsuits!" Jadin exclaimed. Deanna had a closet drawer full of old bathing suits and one by one they were trying them on. Swimsuits tops and bottoms were scattered all over the bed. Deanna and Jadin were both standing there in bikinis in the bedroom laughing and carrying on. Jadin had on a green one and Deanna had on blue and white polka dot one. I stared in disbelief. It was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen my wife do. Jadin, bubbly and fun as ever, was goofing around and having a great time. To add to the fun, they were both sipping on glasses of wine.

"Look at that little booty," Jadin said, looking at Deanna. "I just want to grab it and spank it!"

She reached over and squeezed Deanna's butt and then gave it a light spank. At that exact second, Deanna looked up and made eye contact with me. She was staring right at me, her entire being focused on me. She wanted to see the look on my face as another woman touched her. We locked eyes while Jadin kept talking and being silly. Jadin sounded to me like she was a million miles away as I gazed into my wife's eyes. It was the first time in our marriage she had ever hinted at anything the least bit naughty like that. She had never not once said she was into girls at all. Right then I wanted to ravage my wife. I wanted to throw her down on the bed and fuck her brains out right in front Jadin. I became excited and had to leave to hide my erection.

"I'll be downstairs," I said. "You girls have fun."

I went back downstairs and sat on the living room couch. Upstairs, Deanna and Jadin were still carrying on. I could hear them giggling and talking. I pulled my cock out and listening to the sounds of my wife and roommate upstairs I masturbated. I came so hard that cum shot all the way onto my neck. I cleaned up my mess and turned the TV on. I knew then that this roommate situation was only going to get worse, or in a way better.

Two weeks after the swimsuit episode, I thought perhaps Jadin's playful nature was calming down. Because of our work schedules we would go days at a time without seeing each other, which I thought was for the best. One Saturday morning I came downstairs eating some peanuts and found Jadin sitting on the couch in the living room wearing a tank top, gym shorts and reading a book. Her voluptuous breasts were popping out the top of the shirt. I playfully threw a peanut toward her cleavage and it fell between them. As soon as I'd done it, I thought how stupid it was.

"Stop flirting with her," I said to myself.

"Three points," she said winking. I loved how she treated her breasts like they were prizes to be won. Jadin had her head down with her hand halfway down her shirt digging around for the peanut. Right then, Deanna walked in from the dining room and caught me staring right at Jadin's breasts. I was horrified.

"You looking at those things again?" Deanna said, playfully. "I don't blame you. They're amazing!"

I breathed a sigh of relief. Deanna reached over and playfully cupped Jadin's breasts bouncing them up and down.

"I mean, look at these things!"

We all laughed. Deanna was on her way out the door to run some errands and left me sitting in the living room with Jadin and her breasts. Jadin was reading a book, and I was sitting there with nothing to do.

"I'm going to go to upstairs," I said. "Enjoy your book."

"What are you going to do up there?" Jadin asked, eyeing me playfully.

"I don't know," I said. "Relax a little."

"Yeah right," she said pointedly.

She was right. I was really going in there to massage my cock and balls and imagine sucking on Jadin's amazing breasts, but I couldn't tell her that. So I just left the room. I started to take my clothes off before I even got to the bedroom door. I got on the bed with my clothes in a pile by the door. I started to close it, but felt a little naughty and so I left the door open about six inches. I wanted Jadin to catch me in the act.

I started stroking my cock, trying to imagine what it would be like to see Jadin naked. I poured some oil on my throbbing cock and as it became engorged and shiny I began slowly sliding my hand up and down it. It felt so good knowing that Jadin was right downstairs. The thought turned me on. I tried to imagine what it would feel like to slide in and out of her and play with her breasts.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs then down the hallway growing closer and closer. I stopped stroking but heard nothing. Soon I heard them again and was sure it was Jadin walking down the hall toward our room. I should have stopped, but something strange took over me. The closer the steps grew, the faster I stroked my cock.

Soon, I knew she was standing just outside the bedroom listening. I could see the shadow of her feet under the door. I should have stopped, but something drove me to do it harder, faster, and louder. I made no attempt to disguise what I was doing. I came hard, writhing on the bed and letting out a moan.

When I was done, I saw the shadows disappear from under the door and I heard her footsteps fading back down the hallway.

It happened again the next day. I heard Jadin downstairs calling my name looking for me. I was upstairs in the bedroom on the computer. When I heard her voice, I instantly got hard. While she was still downstairs calling my name, I took of my pants and quickly began masturbating, hoping she would come upstairs looking for me. I knew she had peeked in our door once before, and I hoped she would do it again. This time was different than that though. This time it was just me, all alone. The thought of it gave me an erection as hard as steel.

Just like the day before, I heard her footsteps coming down the hall. I stroked faster and faster. I saw the shadows of her feet again under the door and again I didn't care. I just kept stroking, harder and faster.

Then, just when I was about to cum, I saw Jadin's eyes peek around the corner. Her blue eyes were stark and beautiful and I just looked at her. She didn't try to be sneaky it all. She just poked her head in the door and looked at me. I couldn't believe she'd had the nerve to do that. I had always wondered what I would have done if she had seen me masturbating. I always thought I would jump and cover myself in shame. But I didn't. When I saw her peeking around the corner, my balls tingled with excitement.

Jadin didn't say a word. Her eyes settled on my cock, her stare burning right through it. The longer she stared the more intense the feeling became. I stroked harder and harder, the whole time thinking how wrong it was. But she never moved and never looked away, her body half in and half out of the door. I was close to orgasm. I was thinking how naughty it was that this woman who wasn't my wife would soon see me climax and shoot hot goo all over my stomach.

Soon I felt the familiar spasms start deep within me. I spread my legs as wide as they could go, my balls exposed entirely to Jadin. With my legs spread wide facing her I came hard and globs of cum shot across my chest. I saw her eyes widen and she gasped. I stroked a few more times until I shuddered and relaxed. She looked for a few more seconds, and then walked out the door without saying a word.

Then I panicked. I knew she should have never seen that. I didn't feel guilty last time she saw because I was with my wife. But this time, I was alone and it felt wrong. I was embarrassed. I stayed in the bedroom for an hour trying to decide what to say. Later I walked into the kitchen and Jadin started speaking to me as if nothing at all had happened.

"I'm going to run to the store," she said. "Do you need anything?"

"Uh, no," I stammered.

For the next week, Jadin did not mention our encounter at all. She pretended as though it never happened. One night at dinner, Jadin finally said something to Deanna about it out of the blue.

"Guess what I caught your hubby doing last week?" she said.

I almost spit out my food.

"What?" Deanna said.

"I caught him playing with himself!" Jadin blurted, smiling.

I was horrified and thought Deanna would surely blow a gasket. But she didn't. She just laughed.

"You did?" she said, looking at me with a smile on her face. "I'm not surprised. He plays with that thing all the time - like it's a new toy or something."

Jadin giggled. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Deanna didn't seem to express any anger at all that our roommate had just confessed to seeing me masturbate. I was staring at my wife, contemplating the whole thing. I was so deep in thought I didn't realize she was talking to me.

"James? James? Hello...earth to James."

I snapped out of my trance.

"Can you pass the carrots please?" Deanna said casually.

"Sorry," I said, passing her the bowl of carrots. The rest of dinner I sat in silence and thought about Jadin watching me touch myself and how my wife didn't seem to care at all about what happened.

Jadin and I had another encounter three days later. I was sitting in the living room with Jadin. She was watching TV and as usual I was thinking about masturbating, which seemed to be happening a lot more lately. Every time I got the urge to touch Jadin or be with her, I would retreat to my bedroom and rub one out, hoping it would keep me from doing anything with her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Prying Eyes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds