• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exposed Ch. 05

Exposed Ch. 05

12

Soon my boyfriend and I had slipped into a routine where I basically became his pin up.

Every time we got together, he got to see what panties I was wearing. It is funny to think back to those days as they rarely involved any sort of sex other than heavy petting and having my nylon covered kitty and bottom rubbed, caressed, grabbed, slapped, and overall aroused.

I guess if I had had testicles I would have had my own case of "blue balls."

We both loved to get turned on until everything ached but still were reluctant to move any further forward than that.

We both had been raised to believe that any sort of pre-marital sex was wrong. We became experts at foreplay, and at least for me, I would masturbate to orgasm following most of our dates.

Then it started to change as it pretty much had to. How often can two young persons of the opposite sex or of the same sex for that matter continuously become aroused together without a climax.

One night after one of our dates, we came back to my house after everyone was asleep. Because all of the bedrooms were upstairs, I felt pretty safe.

As we settled on the sofa in the living room our heavy petting session began. Very soon both of my nipples were throbbing and poking provocatively against the thin material of my triangle cup style bra. My lower lips were swollen brought on by my boyfriends rubbing of my crotch through my extremely tight white jeans.

His erection was pushed firmly against my thigh so I could actually feel his heartbeat as it pulsated begging for attention.

This time I wanted more, and didn't crd about any consequences.

Without really, after all we were in my parent's house, I pushed him away and walked into the dining room, depositing my tingling body on the floor.

My boyfriend joined me and soon my t-shirt had been pulled up and over my head, down my arms and thrown haphazardly on the carpeting near where I lay.

My nipples were like pebbles as he pinched and pulled on them through the fabric of my bra.

Despite my recent change to sexy panties, I still wore the same style of bra that had covered my developing breasts just three years earlier. It was a very simple creation of two triangles of fabric connected by an elastic band with clasps around my back.

Although the bra wasn't particularly sexy, it certainly showed my arousal as my nipples poked straight out against the fabric.

His other hand busied itself with the clasp of my jeans followed by the zipper. I lifted my butt off of the floor allowing him to pull them free of my hips.

I used my free hand to work them further down my legs until they were bunched at my ankles.

Not exactly the best position for any free movement of my legs, but I wasn't exactly thinking about this as I had other thoughts going through my head.

His magic fingers went to work on my lower lips which were easily found through the soaked nylon covering them.

It felt like heaven, which might have been expected as I was wearing my Sunday panties i.e. pure white with a pink embroidered 'Sunday' across the right hip.

But now it was my turn. I moved myself completely around so my 'Sunday' embroidery was almost in his face positioning my purring kitty directly on his chin.

As I basically humped his chin, I unzipped his pants easily finding his very eagerly awaiting lollipop and freed it from its confines.

There I now was face to face with his erection. I took a firm grasp of its shaft and watched as tiny droplets of liquid oozed from its opening.

I wasn't quite sure what to do as I certainly didn't study oral sex in high school. I stuck out my tongue and licked his droplets away.

His resulting moan told me that I was doing alright.

His skin felt so warm in my grasp and I could feel his heartbeat against the palm of my hand.

He was circumcised so I had a full view of everything. I liked how prominent the mushroom head was with that indentation along the ridge. I also noticed a long line down the bottom of his shaft that seemed to be his sensitive spot.

I played with the tip using my thumb to rub his issuing goo all around. Then I would lick it clean.

Surprisingly I liked the taste. It was a bit salty and very earthy. I never had a penis in my mouth but it seemed the right time to give it a go. (Rhymes with 'blow')

He was doing such a fine job on my kitty as I continued to rub myself across his chin, it only seemed fair to reciprocate.

As I continued to look at his erection, I felt a long drool of saliva drip out of my mouth and drop directly on the tip.

It seemed that I was ready for a better taste.

I wrapped my salivating lips around its enlarged head and began to treat it like a popsicle.

So tell me! Why is it called a blow job?? I definitely was not blowing on him. I was sucking on his firm flesh like it was an all day sucker.

The more that I sucked, the more excited I became. My saliva made his skin slick and slippery giving me the perfect surface to slip and slide my lips up and down. With each bobbing of the apple, I let his erection slip further and further into my throat, until it was hitting the very back.

My gag reflex was almost non-existent undoubtedly due to my excitement.

Very soon my entire body was in sync as my head bobbing now matched my crotch grinding and I was getting very close to my objective i.e. a fire works exploding orgasm.

Our "uhs" were also in sync as we sounded like to vocal teens players smashing the ball across the court.

Then the wave crashed over me and my entire body was enveloped in the most intense sequence of orgasmic spasms I had eve felt. Almost simultaneously, I felt My boyfriend's body tense as the warm firm flesh in my mouth convulsed.

The convulsion was immediately followed by a squirt of a warm glob of liquid that hit the back of my throat.

I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with this creamy deposit, but the decision was taken away from me as another spasm was followed by another squirt of liquid.

I either needed to swallow my mouthful, choke, or spit it on the carpeting in my parent's dining room.

So guess which option I chose?

I swallowed trying to keep up with the flow of liquid sex filling my mouth. The entire sequence of spasm, squirt, and swallow was getting me quite aroused all over again.

I kept my lips tight around his erection until the last spasm and squirt. I licked the remaining secretions as they slowly drooled from his liquid caulk gun, while again pushing my soaked crotch into his face.

I was ready for round two or three or four, but looking to my right I realized the light that we had left on in the living room had been turned off by someone in my family.

It was almost comical how fast my arousal left and was replaced entirely by panic.

Had someone just watched our very lewd performance?

It was time to send my boyfriend on his way and get myself to bed.

I kissed him on the lips and off he went.

I spent the night remembering every detail of our encounter then replaced by worry that I wasn't the only one in my family to have some rather lewd memories.

Thankfully, it turned out one of my older sisters had come in from her date and thinking that she was the last one home, had turned the light off and gone to bed.

Nothing was ever said or even hinted about what I was doing in the dining room, so as of today I still assume that my first try at oral sex went unnoticed except by a very appreciative recipient.

Now you would think that after performing so well my lips would have gotten a consistent work out, but this just wasn't who we were.

Despite our ever expanding sexual experiences we both were hesitant to talk about what we had done. So my boyfriend had no idea that I enjoyed treating his penis like a popsicle and he had no idea that I liked being stripped and fondled to orgasm.

The roots of our upbringing ran very deep indeed.

However, to contradict all of that, a particular practice that only occurred on Wednesdays started to become a routine.

On Wednesdays, the dental office where I worked closed at noon. I almost always wore a light blue uniform dress that zipped from my neck to the hem. I purposely picked this color as it matched my 'Wednesday' bikini panties.

Before I would leave the office, I would go to the ladies room and remove my panty hose.

Thus there was nothing but a long zipper keeping me and my light blue undies from the light of day.

The bus ride to my boyfriend's apartment was always a thrill.

Sitting in my seat with my mini uniform dress riding well up my bare thighs made me feel so adult as well as sexy.

Virtually every male passenger would check me out as they came on the bus with at least one always picking a seat that would give them a good view of my legs and very likely up my dress.

I guess men like the look of someone in a uniform as well. :-)

I liked the attention that I attracted although none of these men would ever know it. I would sit with a look of indifference on my face looking out the bus window using the reflection in the glass to see who was looking at me.

I was never disappointed.

I never did it on purpose, but knew that whenever I got up to exit the bus undoubtedly someone got to see that my panties matched my uniform.

The four block walk from the bus stop to my boyfriend's apartment kept me on edge as I had plans for his penis on this particular Wednesday.

I knocked on his door and when he opened it, I gave him a big hug and kiss allowing his hands to discover that under my uniform was nothing but a pair of nylon, bikini panties.

Into his room we went. As he watched I took a hold of my uniform zipper and pulled it slowly down my torso.

The first to reveal itself was my recently purchased light blue underwire push up bra. It was my first and cradled my tiny orbs as if they were flesh delicacies being served on an exquisite fabric platter.

It had half cups, which really was all that I needed, however when I was excited, which was at the moment as well as most of the day, my hard little knots of flesh would poke out the top of the cups barely covered by the lace trim.

I continued the passage of the zipper down my front showing off in turn my innie belly button, my appendix scar, and finally my pale blue 'Wednesday' panties.

From this point it was a simple shrug of my shoulders that sent my uniform dress cascading to the floor.

I sat on his bed pulling him over to me by taking a hold of his belt. Then I undid his pants, pulling down on them until they joined my dress.

His erection was pushing provocatively against the fabric of his purple bikini briefs. Ones that I had purchased for him as I wanted to see as much of his skin as he was seeing of mine.

I could have looked at him forever, but I was horny with a capital "H".

I pulled the elastic of his briefs down allowing his firm reaction to my strip tease free of its fabric constraints.

Laying back onto his bed, I pulled him on top of me and began to kiss him. Almost immediately I felt his erection push against my nylon covered crotch.

My lower lips were already swollen and slightly parted giving the head of his penis the perfect target for my enjoyment.

With every push of his hips, his swollen mushroom would rub along my equally swollen kitty giving me more than goosebumps all over my barely covered body.

I positioned myself so his thrusting resulted in the maximum effect, using his erection as my masturbatory tool.

Our breathing began to synchronize as we both headed towards orgasm. I came first barely preceding his squirt of white liquid that sprayed my entire upper torso.

Now please don't think that we always shared orgasms. I was a bit slower to get there, but he was a fast learner and often spent the time to bring me up to speed before firing off his liquid fireworks.

I had his creme pooling in my navel, running down the sides of my stomach, and decorating the half cups of my new bra.

Note to self: In the future get your damn hand over his squirt gun before he pulls the trigger, and/or remove your bra.

When he was done emptying his load on my bare skin, he wrapped a towel around his waist grabbing a wash cloth.

I lay there trying to keep all of his jism on top of me as it continued to try to run down my sides to soak the comforter.

He came back with the wash cloth soaked with warm water and gave me a wonderful version of a sponge bath.

It was a fabulous orgasm for both of us and soon became a routine for my Wednesdays off.

I would show up at his door with my zipper down and as he closed the door to his bedroom I would shed my dress and lie on my back on his bed.

One particular Wednesday, he turned me over on my chest. He placed his throbber between my nylon covered cheeks and rubbed his erection on my backside. The motion pulled my panties up and down creating a very tantalizing wedgie effect.

I arched my back to give him an ample target for his harpoon and enjoyed the feeling of his erection sliding effortlessly between my nylon covered cheeks.

It didn't take long to hear his groan and feel a warm spurt of liquid splash across my back.

This time my bra was off so nothing but flesh was decorated with his creme.

Despite the lack of attention to my aching kitty, it still brought me close as I found being ejaculated on very arousing.

It only took a couple of minutes of his manual dexterity between my legs to have me join in his post orgasmic well-being.

We had turned the corner on our sexual exploits and I was loving it.

Wednesday orgasms became our routine as I looked forward to my weekly baptisms of spunk.

We were also becoming much more adventurous when not confined to a room.

That summer we decided to visit an older sister of mine who lived in another state. It was going to be an all day's drive on a Turnpike.

We were both extremely excited about taking a trip by ourselves and getting away from the city where we had both grown up.

Have you ever noticed that when you first discover sex, getting away from familiar surroundings can bring out a different side of you?

It certainly did for me.

He came by my house to pick me up for our trip. I had picked something very special to wear for our excursion, never thinking that maybe I should try to keep his focus on the road as opposed to on my crotch.

I had recently bought a light blue stretch denim micro mini skirt and a very bright geometric patterned pair of nylon string bikini panties.

The pattern was in various shades of blue that coordinated perfectly with my skirt.

The moment that I climbed into the front seat, my skirt slid up my thighs revealing the geometry lesson that I planned to give him for the entire trip.

My panties were easily on display and would remain so unless I continuously pulled on the hem of my skirt each time I adjusted my position. Now why would I do that when I clearly could see his stick shift creating a tent on the front of his pants???

I enjoyed his standing ovation and wanted to keep it standing.

What I hadn't expected was the attention that I was going to receive from any motorist with a vehicle high enough to see inside our cabin.

It made me quite self conscious as various truckers would follow alongside of us for miles.

I was embarrassed but at the same time, I didn't do anything to cover my crotch. Just like on my Wednesday bus rides, I enjoyed the attention despite the feeling of embarrassment and lack of ladylike behavior.

I still remember how conflicting it felt to enjoy being leered at like some sort of pinup, and at the same time feeling a bit ashamed of letting perfect strangers see my geometric patterns.

The conflict of emotions seemed only to add to my excitement.

Don't get me wrong. I had no desire to pull my skirt up to give them a good look, but on the other hand it would have been quite easy for my boyfriend to get me to do exactly that.

I couldn't possibly tell him, but whenever I became aroused, my submissive nature would spring forward.

I didn't even know what "submissive" meant, but I certainly wanted to be told what to do.

The first time that we found ourselves on a long stretch of highway with no other motorists, I took off my seat belt, kneeling on the front seat to get two sodas out of the cooler in the back seat.

As I leaned over the seat back my skirt rose almost to my hips, showing my boyfriend the effect of sitting for so long as a thin piece of nylon stretched tautly across my derrière.

My cheeks were rosy from sitting as if I had been spanked and my geometric pattern was crawling up my smile.

He told me to stay just as I was.

I did as I was asked only to look over my left shoulder to see that while I was preoccupied with opening the cooler we had caught up to a motorist and there was the male driver with a big smile giving either me or my boyfriend the thumbs up.

I was totally humiliated but again did nothing to cover up my exposure.

It still hadn't occurred to me that I liked being on display; mostly because it just wasn't something that a proper young lady enjoyed.

Also, I was still in denial regarding my developing tendencies.

The next time we were on our own I reached over and undid my boyfriend's belt, button and zipper, so that with a little help from him I could slip his pants down enough to see his undies.

I then began to play with him on and off as he kept glancing at my open legs and geometric crotch.

Each time we would catch up to another motorist, I would use his pullover to cover his lap.

Once we were past, up went the pullover and on went the stroking. I would grip his erection through his stretchy bikini briefs using the fabric to create enough friction to make him fully erect.

I played with him for well over 30 minutes pausing either for motorists or a noticeable change in his breathing that indicated "all systems were a go."

After I didn't think that he could take any more I let go of him pulling my skirt northward and spreading my legs wide.

"Your turn." I cooed with a smile.

His right hand went to work on my soaked triangle or was it a circle or a rectangle? No matter because in no time I was breathing like a race horse.

There was a truck off in the distance and it became a race to see which of us would finish first.

Do you notice that when you get to a certain point in arousal, there is no going back? I had reached that point just as we were pulling up to the truck.

As its large body blocked my view on the right, I can only imagine the view that the truck driver had.

My boyfriend's fingers were vigorously rubbing me through my nylon crotch and I was spasming as one orgasm after another took a hold and shook me from stem to stern.

I seem to remember a long blast of horn as I shook in orgasmic bliss. It could simply of been in my head as quite a few instruments seemed to be playing.

When I was finally done my audience had also disappeared as my boyfriend sped up to get away from our unintended (Or was it?) voyeur.

Now it was my turn.

My boyfriend's erection was as firm and deep red as ever, so I pulled the front of his briefs down and wrapped my fingers around his throbbing flesh.

Much to my surprise, after only two pumps, white goo was shooting from his tip splashing across the inside of the windshield, across the steering wheel, and on the dash.

So I guess he was a two stroke engine.

It was incredible to see the force of his semen ejecting from his erection and flying across the windshield.

It was also very, very sexy.

I clamped my hand over the top of his penis, but the damage had been done. Can you say, "Clean up in aisle 2." Quickly reaching back into our cooler I pulled out a handful of napkins and packed his briefs with them covering his creme ejector as best I could.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exposed Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds