• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Friendly Neighbour Dominates

The Friendly Neighbour Dominates

New in Town - The guilt trip

The weekend encounter of my wife Kay and our neighbour Todd was fresh in our minds. They had chosen to fuck with wild abandon by our poolside. I was guilty of enjoying the live encounter as it unfolded before me. Kay was guilty of suddenly turning on her wild side, something she had not shown since her university days. It all happened so suddenly. One moment Todd was sitting in our living room sipping beers. Next moment as I went into the kitchen, Kay walked in. Todd brazenly fondled his bulge and Kay got excited. The sight of Todd's massive cock further fuelled her passion. As I silently acknowledged her need and nodded my approval, without exchange of many words, she just went outside and fucked him, right there on the deck. I had stood stroking myself at the kitchen window. It all just happened. Nobody objected, nobody accused, nobody felt used. It was pure lust, which was realized.

Todd left soon after without a word. I dived into the pool and came out to see him leaving. Kay just lay there in a slutty messy way. She was all fucked up, tits sore from the rough sucking, red pecks along her neck and breasts, legs spread out wide, cum filled pussy glistening. As I pulled myself out and sat beside her, she looked at me lazily, drained, consumed, rather satisfied. Yes the glow of intense satisfaction came through, as she reached forward and held my hand. She kissed my hand and her full lusty lips curled to voice the words, "Thank You."

I ran my hand along her face into her hair and then trailed it down her body, avoiding contact with her nipples, which seemed so sore and puckered. I circled her navel and fondled the little tuft over her pussy, playing with her soft auburn hair. My fingers slid along the crease of her thighs and fondled her swollen pussy lips. The middle finger dipped into the gooey flesh, running over her puckered clit, hidden within her spongy wrinkled flaps that fell apart with such ease. Todd had girth and length on his cock. He had stretched her to a point she had never felt before. She took one deep breath and threw her head back, running her hand along my crotch to feel my rising sentiment. Simultaneously, I dipped my fingers right inside her slick cum-bucket. As I lifted my fingers out of her pussy and held them over her lips, her tongue flicked to catch the cum-drops. She suckled my fingers like a hungry bitch, every time I fetched her more of what she had earned.

Her eyes were locked into mine all the while. Never once she broke contact. A strange naughtiness flickered in her eyes, as she felt my cock slide into her cum-greased sex pot. In a trance, I squished her insides in a slow tender fuck.

She kept whispering into my ears, "I loved it ... I felt soooo fucked ... He took me baby ... He took me real hard ... He used me ... I wanted him to use me ... In any way he wants ... He stretched me sweetheart ... He made me his slut ... I enjoyed being his slut ... Am I a slut! ... Why do I want him to fuck me more? ... Will he fuck me again? ... baby it is so wrong ... ooooh! Aaaah! It is sooo wrong ... Yeah shoot it ... Fill me ... Just like he did ... God! It is soo wrong... sooo sooooooo aaaaah sooo wrrrrrooonnnng."

There she was shivering into another orgasm as I emptied myself for the nth time that day. Catching my breath, I collapsed over her, muttering, "Yes, it is sooo wrong ... So fucking crazy daisy wrong."

Thereafter, we silently sauntered into the shower, scrubbed and fell into bed. Sleep came instantly and we both slept. I woke earlier and sat there looking at Kay. Visions of her and Todd kept flashing in my mind. Suddenly, I was guilty and insecure. I loved Kay and thoughts of losing her crossed my mind. I shrugged these away, as baseless fears. Reassuring myself that she had no reason to go, as we had such a comfort level and today a new bench mark had been set. Swinging with the neighbour was unchartered territory, never attempted before by us. It will take time to sink in and deal with it. I went to make myself a lemony ice tea. When I returned, Kay was sitting by the bay-window looking down at the pool. She stretched out her hand and I went to sit with her.

"You okay, baby." I asked, handing her the tea to sip.

"Hmmm! I am now feeling guilty," she spoke as she stared into the distance.

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"All the more reason, I was so trashy yet I loved it! That is not right, is it?"

"We agreed for you to go ahead, so I am as guilty as you are. I am scared too!"

"Scared of what? ... Come on baby I am not going anywhere, it was just one crazy moment and it is behind us now."

"Is it? ... He stays next door ... and he may walk in expecting more."

"Will he?" Her question sounded more like she was hoping that he would.

I looked at her and there was the nervous indecision that lingered on that question. A long silence followed thereafter.

"What if he does?" I posed the question.

"What then?"

"You tell me." I insisted for an answer.

She dodged it, "Do you want him too?"

"Why would I want that?"

"How do I know? You seemed pretty excited watching him go at me. Maybe you wanted him to go for it."

"Now! Don't pin it on me. He stoked your fire, you wanted it and I played along. Maybe we both wanted some excitement. Why are we pinning it one another? Don't you think it is better to acknowledge that we both enjoyed it?"

"It was so impulsive and sudden, like our university days. I sort of feel younger in spirit ... do you?"

"I feel wicked," I grinned cheekily and we both laughed.

Suddenly, there was movement across the fence and there was Todd in his rear porch, waving. We both waved back smilingly.

"Is he calling us over?" Kay asked.

"Yeah! Looks like! But whom is he calling you or both of us."

"Can't make out! Wanna go?" She asked sharply, almost sitting up as if to rise. As if suggesting what would I do there. In a way she was right. It will be awkward. It was too early for me to jump into a three-some. Stop! My mind was leap-frogging into possibilities not agreed between me and Kay. I stopped. Yet, I was in a catch 22 situation.

On instinct, I said, "No! I will stay back but you can go and have a chat with him about the afternoon and sort out as you feel best. I am with you in any which way it goes." She smiled naughtily, rolled her eyes and jiggled her tits in jest.

"Yes! I need to do that." She rolled her arms to say okay we are coming over. Todd held out his open palm in acknowledgement and stepped back into his room. The lights came on and I could see him slump into his couch with a remote.

Soon she was ready. She looked radiant in the black deep neck blouse and a chiffon skirt. I wondered if she was wearing any panties but I never asked. She smelled nice. Before leaving, she said, "I will clear it all up with him, lest he take me for granted... we don't want that ... do we?" Hope was written large on her words. The hope that he will take her for granted. Just take her as if he owns her.

"You look so fucking hot! I am not sure he will let you talk." I kissed her off with a pat on her ass and off she went. The stirring in my lions had started. I never switched on the bedroom lights, as I watched her go.

Todd never left his couch. Maybe he had left the door open. Soon I saw her walk up to the couch. Todd was calling her closer with his index finger. Closer and closer, till she stood between the spread of his legs, where he could reach and run his hands up her legs to grab her ass. He was looking up at her as he seemed to knead her booty. There was no chat up happening. The only thing that will do the talking now will be that meaty flag pole.

Sure enough, the skirt dropped and so did the blouse. She was wearing panties after all, but that was momentary as he sort of ripped these off her. The bra was also torn off her with force, tipping her balance, as she fell forward into his lap, naked as he wanted her. Soon I could see her head bob up and down. As I ran my oiled fingers over my cockhead, I imagined the mushroom Kay was slurping on. Todd turned his head towards my window and stared for a long time as her held her head with both hands and tried to gag her again and again. I know he could not see me but he knew I was watching.

He had Kay on the couch bent over, ass raised towards our window. Todd poured a lubricant and rubbed it into her ass-cheeks slapping these every now and then, hands rolling and kneading her ass and thighs. From the way he was poking, it was definitely not the pussy he was stoking. It was her ass. Todd stroked her virgin ass, which I never explored in last 15 years, yet, there she was letting Todd finger fuck her ass. It must hurt but he seemed to know his way about it. Kay was bucking back at him and he kept switching hands and fingers, sometimes thumbs of both hands sinking in and out. His donkey dick was hanging up to his knees and bobbing to strike her thighs.

He picked an object from the side table and began to stick it into her ass, probably a dildo to stretch her up for more. Kay was soaked in oil and pinned down for good. Finally, Todd climbed on the couch in a half squat and lowered his cock into the now widened anal receptacle. It took a long time of prodding for his cock to sink into Kay's ass. Her arms were flaying to grab at something to hold, must be the pain from the stretch of insertion. However, soon the humping was fluent and I could see Todd's cock emerging and vanishing into my wife's ass. Her arms were no longer flaying and she was being the rag doll Todd wanted her to be.

Todd lay down on the couch as lifted Kay into a smooth turn to face the roof. Her body was arched, as he invaded her senses from below. Then she turned to sit on her ride and slammed herself down on her throbbing conqueror. She was wild in frenzy, bucking and fulfilling her fantasy. For the next one hour Todd kept at her again and again, till he left her lying on the couch all used and abused. He vanished into the loo, while Kay tiredly slipped back into her dress or what was left of it. She looked back at the room Todd had gone into but he never came out. So she walked out of there.

When she opened the door to our bedroom, she was laughing. Before I could ask her anything she said, "Shut up, lie down and close your eyes." I did just as she told and waited. Soon the bed creaked and I felt the heady sexual aroma from her legs. The scent got stronger till her wet crotch landed on my lips, "Now eat that she ordered... This is from Todd with love." As my tongue lapped her heady flavours, my mind numbed to this new monstrous reality. She just fucked my face like Todd had fucked hers and came like a gushing torrent. Then she turned over and lay there, while I went through the motions of dumping my load into her. The only time she responded was at the end, when she lowered my head into her snatch to clean her up. I hesitated, "Do it," she snapped and I dug in.

Something was changing between us. Whereby the more Todd used her, the more she abused me. Guilt was thrown far into the corner and nothing was certain thereafter. Sex was again a pre-dominant force in our lives. Each day a new fountain of hope and experimentation for both of us.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Friendly Neighbour Dominates

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds