• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • It Hurts So Good

It Hurts So Good

"I'm cold, Master."

I've finally returned to the shelter of home from an appointment, the frigid breeze having followed me right to the door, seeping into my bones. After having taken off my shoes and jacket, I sit on the floor, wrapping myself around Masters legs and resting my head on his knee as he sits at his desk, busily responding to emails.

He strokes my hair absent-mindedly. I don't like to interrupt Master, but it's been a long day and I want the comfort only he can provide. I sit quietly for a few minutes more, trying to draw the warmth from him, and my teeth start to chatter. Master pats my hand and draws in a sharp breath from the feel of my icy fingers.

"Oh Elle. I think it's time for a nice hot shower."

I untangle myself from his legs and he lifts me up, leading me to the bath. He draws water from the faucet and undresses me as it warms, taking off his own clothes as I slip into the shower. I let the steam start to thaw me as Master joins, his hands stroking my breasts from behind. We wash each other gently and he caresses my pussy as I sigh softly, feeling his teeth sink into my shoulder. I stroke his hardening cock as we rinse off, biting my lip and hoping to be filled.

Stepping out of the shower, we towel each other dry. Master gives my ass a slap and squeezes me.

"Go wait for me on the bed. I want your ass presented to me."

I do as I'm told. Master follows a few moments later with my collar, and the bell jingles as he fixes it around my neck. I part my thighs as I feel my cunt moisten, supporting myself on my elbows, ass in the air for Master's viewing pleasure.

He spanks me again, my skin soft and tender.

"I'm going to lick your ass, slut. You like that, don't you?"

"Yes, Master. It feels so good. It makes me want to cum."

"You dirty little girl."

Master grabs my ass with both hands and squeezes. I feel his tongue run from my wet pussy up to my asshole and I moan, enjoying the attention. Master's tongue circles my tight little opening, as he alternates between licking and kissing me, his hands still grasping my ass cheeks firmly. I rub my clit as I press back against him, feeling the tip of his tongue penetrate me.

"You're such a tight little whore, Elle," he says, pressing his thumb into my ass.

He rakes his nails over my ass and I sigh. I hear him pick something up from under the bed; an unfamiliar clinking sound. Master pushes my head into the pillow and bends my arms behind my back, cuffing my wrists.

"Mm-Master?" I ask hesitantly, unsure of his plans for me.

"Mmhmm?" Master offers no explanation.

I squirm, trying to twist my wrists free but with no success. I try to pull myself up and turn myself over, but Master grabs my hips and holds me in place. I can feel his swollen cock against me, the shaft sliding up and down between my ass cheeks.

"Your ass is mine, Elle. I'm going to fuck you, and you're going to take it," he tells me, teasing me with his cockhead.

I continue squirming, my hands reaching with futility, trying to free my wrists from the cuffs. I feel another sharp slap delivered to my ass, and suddenly Master thrusts into my soaking cunt.

"Ah! Mmmaster..." I exclaim in surprise.

He drills into me coating his cock in my juices, holding me in place.

"I know you want it, Elle," he tells me, as I try to buck back and kick. "I'm going to fill your little ass all up, whether you like it or not."

And with that Master forces his cock into my asshole, coated in my own juices. I cry out loudly and struggle, but his hold is strong.

"Mmmaster... it's so tight. You're so big Master, I'm too small..."

Master thrusts roughly into me anyway, punishing my ass and moaning, stretching me until I can't be stretched any further.

"Ohhh... Master, it hurts... I'm so full..."

"I know you like it when it hurts, slut. You don't want it to stop, do you."

"No..." I whisper, as Master pulls out and presses in again, over and over.

"Who do you belong to? Tell me who owns you."

"You do! Master... mmm...."

I bury my face in the pillow and moan, relaxing into submission, my ass giving way to the pounding it receives. I give myself to Master completely.

"Good girl... that's it, take it all, good... Mmm, my little whore," Master moans, as my ass stretches tightly around his cock.

"Please Master, let me cum? It aches... it aches so badly..." I whisper, on the verge of breaking.

"Cum for me, you little slut. Cum for Master and I'll spill into your tight ass... ohhh you're so tight, Elle," Master pants and pushes into me.

My body rocks as I feel his hot cum shoot into me. I scream in pain and pleasure, the juices running down my thighs. Master cries out too, gripping me tightly and giving me one last slap.

I collapse from being used, feeling Master on top of me, softening inside before pulling out. My asshole is gaping, and I breathe heavily, aching from the force of the release. I can't move, but I feel the cuffs come off, freeing my wrists, and my arms lay limp at my sides. Master sits up at the head of the bed and draws me into him, cradling me. My eyes flutter open as I feel a blanket being wrapped around me, his arms holding me together as I recover. They close again, heavy with exhaustion.

"Elle?"

"Mm..mm..." is all I can manage.

"I'll always keep you warm."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • It Hurts So Good

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 228 milliseconds