• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Skinny Dipping

Skinny Dipping

12

I want to give thanks to Kiyamax for editing and helping me with this story.

*****

We have a cabin which we share with my mom's sister's family and my dad's brother's family. We normally don't go on vacation together, but this year there was a lot of repair work which needed to be done.

My Dad and uncles all decided it would be a good idea if we took our vacation this year at the same time. The idea was that we could work together and get all the work finished faster. That meant that I would be helping my Dad and uncles do the work, while the women relaxed.

My Dad, Larry, works hard as a manager for a large company. My mom, Jane, works as a bookkeeper and is quite intelligent. She is very conservative and attends church regularly. She is known to be rather shy and quiet, but my friends have told me she is a MILF.

Her company has a small gym and encourages their employees to work out. My mom takes advantage of this and works out every day after work. I'm not sure what my uncles or aunts do for a living. In my opinion my aunts are better looking than my mom.

My name is Bill and I just turned 18. I just finished my senior year in high school. I really enjoy the cabin and don't mind helping with the repairs, but I hope I get some time to go out and see if there is anyone my age to hang out with.

We arrived at the cabin first and were unloading our car when Aunt Mary, mom's sister, and Uncle Jack arrived with their two little kids. A few minutes later, Uncle Mike, dad's brother, and Aunt Kate arrived with their young girl. I hoped that I didn't end up having to watch those three brats.

After unloading the cars we got things set up to stay for our two weeks of vacation, or should I say two weeks of working. At least we weren't going to be working today. So I got out and walked down the road to see if anyone else was around. About half a mile I ran into a few guys I yelled out to them "Hey!"

One of them looked over at me and answered "Hey, who are you?"

"Bill, and I'm staying about half a mile from here."

"Come on up. I'm Jake, over there is Bob, Rich, Sam." Then three more walked out onto the porch. Jake continued "That's Josh, Sean and Dave. We decided not to work or go to college this summer, so we came up here. We're from Detroit and we came here to check this place out. We had heard that a lot of women our age come here."

"Not this time of year. It's late summer so most of the tourists are here around the 4th of July. Not Late August." I replied.

"Guess if things don't pick up we'll most likely head on out to somewhere else. What are you doing here?"

"We own a cabin and up here doing some repair work."

"You said we? So who all is here with you?"

"My two aunts, their families and my parents. Hey I got to head back; maybe we can get together later this week and I can show you guys around."

"That would be cool, but I'm not sure how much longer we're going to hang around here. We really want to hook up with some women."

When I got back to the cabin and during dinner I told everyone about the guys.

That evening I heard my Aunt Mary head to the bathroom which was across the hall from my room. I heard her turn on the shower so I decided I would watch through a large crack in my door hoping to see if I can catch her nude going back to her room.

I made sure all the lights were off in my room and the curtains were closed. I didn't want any light giving me away. It looked like my prayers were going to be answered...

After she turned off the shower I heard her yell, "Damn, I forgot my clothes?"

Uncle Jack yelled back, "Just cover yourself with a towel, the kids are all asleep."

Sure enough she opened the door and walked out into the hallway, just wrapped in a towel. She walked down the hallway; I watched as her hips swayed from side to side. I was hoping the towel would fall but to my dismay it didn't.

---

The next morning everyone got up and started getting ready for the day. It was a hot summer day so everyone was in shorts and flip-flops.

I ran into my Dad outside, "Bill, your uncles and I are going to town to buy the supplies we need for the repairs. We're also taking the little ones with us since your mom and aunts are going to the swimming hole. They don't want anyone around because they made some kind of dare. Any ways we're going to take the kids to the arcade and most likely be gone most of the day."

"Do I have to go? I can go and see if Jake and the guys want to hang out."

"You don't need to go. Have fun!" He answered.

----

About an hour later I heard dad tell mom that they were leaving. Then I heard Aunt Mary, "Ok let's head on out to the swimming hole and see who chickens out." A few minutes later the women left and I headed out to see what the guys were up to.

To my surprise Jake and Josh were walking right by our cabin. I yelled "Hey, where are you guys headed?"

Jake answered, "Just exploring to see what's around here."

Josh then added, "Was that your mom and aunts we just saw walk into the woods?"

"Yeah that was them. They are headed down to the swimming hole. It's about a two mile hike through the woods. It's in a clearing down at the river."

"Wow, I didn't see any swim suits." Josh replied.

"Like I said, it's a two mile hike through the woods and the mosquitoes are bad this time of year. They most likely had them on under their clothes or in the bags they were carrying."

Jake smiled, "You didn't tell us they were MILFs."

Laughing, I said, "Guess I didn't think it mattered."

Jake laughed with me, "You know a good swim might be just what we need. Especially with them MILFs. Bill go get your swim suit and we will get ours and meet you here in about 20 minutes."

"Ok, 20 minutes." I went back into the cabin to get my suit. Then I remembered dad saying that mom and my aunts wanted to be left alone to play out some kind of dare. They should've been done with whatever dare they were doing by the time we got there.

---

It was more like 30 minutes before Jake returned but it wasn't just Josh with him; all the guys showed up. They already had their swim suits on. I spoke up first "Hey guys the mosquitos are going to eat you alive."

Sam laughed, "We'll be ok, we'll just walk fast."

Now I was laughing. "You city boys are in for a lesson today."

I also noticed some of the guys had backpacks but really didn't think much about it.

I led the way into the woods down the path, which really wasn't much of a path. It was more of a very narrow wild animal trail and we had to walk single file.

We had to watch our step so that we didn't trip over the roots and rocks. It was a good thing we had shoes on because with the rocks, roots and everything else on the floor of the woods, we would cut up the bottoms of our feet badly.

I was laughing to myself because I could hear the guys cussing at the mosquitos. They didn't let that stop them from going further into the woods.

Jake was behind me and asked, "Hey, is there a place where we can just watch your mom and aunts with them not knowing we're there?"

"Yes, but we would have to be very quiet because our voices will carry in the woods. Why do you want to spy on them first?"

"Some of the guys don't know how to swim and want to check it out first. They don't want to be embarrassed in front of the women if they decide it's not for them."

I stopped walking and just looked at him; thinking to myself, what kind of bull shit is this guy trying to sell me. "Ok, I know a spot where we can see the area without anyone knowing we're around. But you need to make sure everyone stays quiet."

As we got closer to our destination I stopped and whispered to Jake "It's time to be quiet."

He smiled, turned and raised his hand, then lowered it in a motion that everyone took to be quiet. We moved very slowly over to an area which had high brush.

As I got low so did everyone else. Then I stopped and made a hand gesture for everyone to move close to the edge of the clearing.

As I peeked through the brush I got the surprise of my life. There were my mom and aunts skinny dipping!

I was about to announce our presence when Jake put his hand over my mouth. "Be quiet. I thought I heard them say they were going skinny dipping as they walked into the woods. Now don't be a spoilsport about this. I know you like seeing them nude."

I looked around and all the guys were getting an eye full and I noticed two of them pulling cameras out of their back packs and they started filming. There were too many of them and Jake still had his hand on my shoulder, making sure I didn't warn the women.

With not much choice at the moment I looked back down towards the women to check them out. I was getting a good eye full of my mom. Being 38 years old, I knew she was proud of her well-kept figure and her outfits reflected that. Her curves were in all the right places.

Now seeing her in the buff made her look even more awesome. As I looked her brown shoulder length hair was wet. I moved my eyes down to her boobs. They weren't small or large. They did sag down her chest but as she moved they would bounce. Her nipples were hard which made her areolas look large.

I continued to move my eyes down her body as she was facing us for the moment. I could tell she kept her pussy trimmed. She then moved around to face the other women still in the water and her ass was nice and round. It looked as if the working out she did kept it very firm. She then jumped back into the water.

I was busy watching the women swim and catching their tits bouncing as they played in the water, when out of the corner of my eye I noticed two of the guys ( I think it was Sam and Rich ) crawling down to where the women had left their clothes and bags.

They grabbed all of their clothes, shoes and bags and then moved slowly back to where we were hiding. After they got back the guys started going through their bags. One of the guys pulled out their wallets and started going through all of their stuff. He pulled out their driver's licenses and started to copy down some information from them into a note book he had.

One guy grabbed the bras and panties out of their bags, laughing as he held them up so that everyone could see them. He then put them into one of the back packs they had brought with them.

Then one of them found their cells phones and he took out their sim cards. Then went into his back pack and pulled out a small device and put one sim card into it. I asked Jake "What are they doing?"

"Rich wrote down their home addresses from the driver licenses and Josh is going to keep their bras and panties as souvenirs. Sean is making a copy of their sim cards; never know it could come in handy."

When they were done going through their bags, they put everything back into them including all of their clothes and shoes.

I went back to watching the women. Mary then got out of the water and headed over to where she thought their clothes were. Then I heard her scream "Someone took our clothes!!"

The other two women got out of the water and Mom yelled out "Ok, Larry you guys can come out now!!" Mom was thinking it was Dad and my uncles playing games with them.

Then Jake said with a grin. "It's time for us to go down there and have some fun with them. I think it's better for you Bill to stay here for now. Dave will keep you company."

"What are you planning on doing?"

"Just mess with them and then we'll give them their stuff back."

Mom and my two aunts were all yelling "Ok guys, you had your fun now come on out."

Just then Kate noticed the guys coming into the clearing "It's not Mike and the guys... it's a group of young men."

Mary and mom looked over to where Kate was looking and they tried covering up their bodies.

Jake seeing this started laughing, "Look guys what we have found out here in the middle of nowhere."

"Wow, three naked women!" someone yelled out.

Jake was still laughing "I told you guys there were women around here. I just didn't know they would be already in the nude for us."

Mom now had fear on her face "You guys can just turn around and walk back to where you came from."

Jake spoke "Well, why don't we just turn our backs and you can get dressed."

"It seems as if someone has taken all of our clothes." Mary said.

"Hmm, wonder if it was you guys." added Kate

Jake replied, "Well I'm not sure if we have your clothes. We did find some back into the woods. Looked as if some animals had pulled them int there."

Mom looking at Jake "Why don't you guys be gentlemen and go get them for us."

"I don't think we want to do that without getting a good look at what we've found."

"Asshole!!" Mary yelled out.

"Name calling is just going to make it worse. All we wanted was a good look. Now I'm thinking you need to let us get a good look plus some kind of show."

"Go fuck yourself!" Kate said with a mean voice.

"Look ladies guess we'll just stand here and watch you. If you want to leave, go, we won't stop you." Bob added.

With a concerned voice my mom said,"You know we cannot walk out of here without tearing up our feet."

Jake now with a no nonsense tone said, "Look you three old bitches put down your arms and let us get a good look and then you're going to bounce your boobs for us. Then maybe we will help you find your clothes."

Mom looked at the other two women and she slowly moved her hand down to her side. The other two then joined her.

"Good, now stand side by side and let us get a good look." Jake added

The women all moved until they were side by side. "DAMN!! For older women you sure do have a nice set of tits!" Said one of the guys.

You could barely hear the women but softly they each said "Thank you."

Then the guys moved a little closer to the women so they could see them better.

Jake was getting back in control of things and said in a rough voice "Ok ladies slowly turn around."

The women slowly tuned as the guys all clapped and yelled their approval of what they were seeing.

I was now able to get a good look at my aunts. Mary was younger then my mom by a few years. She had the same color hair as her sister but it was longer.

She kept it in a ponytail most of the time. Her tits were firmer then moms and still pointed out and up. She also had large nipples but her areolas were smaller and pinker. Her pussy was shaved and you could see her cunt lips. She also had a firm ass.

Aunt Kate was the youngest of the group. She had black hair which was shoulder length. She had the largest rack of the three; they bounced whenever she moved. They had just a little bit of a slope and her nipples were hard and they stuck straight out.

She had very large dark brown areolas. She also had a shaved cunt. Her ass was bigger than the other two but still looked sexy as hell.

When the women were done turning around, Jake smiled and said "I'm going to ask you three two questions just to see how honest you are. First question: Tell me your home address? The second question is what is your cell phone number?"

He then walked up to Mom first and waited for her answer. Then he walked over to Mary and lastly Kate.

After hearing their answers Jake looked back at Rich. Rich looked at a piece of paper he had in his hand "All three of them just lied to you Jake."

Jake still with a commanding voice shouted, "Well, well, well looks like we have three mature ladies who think they can tell us lies and use ugly words towards us. I think you now need to give us a show by putting your hands under your boobs and playing with them. Bounce them around for us until I tell you to stop."

Kate looking at Jake "You're kidding, right?"

Jake looking mad and with a mean look on his face looked right at Kate and then at each of the other two women "You three don't think you should give us a show for being untruthful and using ugly words towards us. I guess you really don't want our help. Ok guys let's move on."

Mom spoke up "No, no wait." Then looking at the other two she said "Look if they leave us here, we're stuck until Larry and them come looking for us. Let's get this over with."

Mary looked at Kate then Mom "Ok," Kate just shook her head in agreement.

Mom now looked at Jake and said with a submissive voice, "Ok, we will do it."

Jake smiled and stated with a voice of control "I'm glad to see you're done wasting our time. Now put them hands under your boobs and let's see if you can convince us to help you."

So Mom and my aunts started to play with and bounce their tits. Dave was making sure he got it all on film. I didn't understand why but I was enjoying watching my aunts and mom being controlled by Jake. I also noticed Jake was slowly calling them names and getting more dominant with them.

I never thought of my mom or aunts as being submissive. They always seemed to be the ones in control and demanding of other people. I started to wonder if he was going to end it after the show or there was something coming next.

I heard Jake yell "Look you three cunts better start making them boobs move faster, you're starting to piss me off with your lack of enthusiasm." With that the women started to really bounce their tits faster. "That's more like it!" Jake yelled.

After a few minutes Jake said, "You three whores can stop now."

Mom speaking softly "We are not whores, please don't call us that."

Jake just smiled and didn't reply back. The women were now just standing there and Mary spoke up, "How about helping us find our clothes?"

"What I was thinking since we've seen you in your birthday suits that we should let you see all of us." With that Jake pulled off his top and he was ripped, covered in muscles. I could tell the women were now looking at him.

He then slowly started to pull his swim trunks off. As it came down his semi hard cock popped right on out and just bounced up and down. It was very large, must have been over 9 inches and very fat. The women could not take their eyes off of it.

The other guys took off their clothes also but the women just kept looking at Jake's cock. Then Bob and Sam stood next to Jake. That is when the women noticed that they also had very large Johnsons. I'm not sure who's was largest, they were close. The rest of the group wasn't as big but they were larger than average.

No one said anything for a while. The women just kept glaring at the three monster cocks, every once in a while glancing over to look at the others. Dave was still filming the scene taking place near the water hole.

Again Jake with a no nonsense tone said, "I think you like what you see. You like the sight of our big cocks and I'm betting you want to see them closer. Maybe even touch them." As he looked at the three women he began to rub his cock and move toward them.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Mom yelled at him.

With a serious voice Jake added "Since your the only women around here this week, my friends and I would like a little action."

"Fuck you!" Mary shouted back.

"Now that just isn't friendly, Bitch!' Jake shouted back as he continued to move towards them.

Then Kate yelled "That's close enough!"

He didn't answer her and just kept moving closer to mom. She put her hand out to push him away but he grabbed her hand and put it on his cock.

With a dominant voice he said "Go ahead you can touch it. You know you want to, so go on and play with it."

My two aunts were looking at Jake's cock in my mom's hand as she submissively started to move it up and down his long staff. She couldn't keep her eyes off his cock as she moved her hand.

Jake waved his hand and Bob moved over to Mary, while Sam moved over to Kate. By the time Kate and Mary had noticed them, they had grabbed one of their hands and were putting them on their large dicks.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Skinny Dipping

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds