• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Truth Ch. 05

The Truth Ch. 05

12

The television in Olivia's room was off for the first time she could remember, the silence was strange. No erotic propaganda bombarded her. Beside her she felt the warm and weight of a body. She turned her head.

"Billy."

Her love smiled mischievously at her. "Good morning, Olivia."

"So... early." There was no clock to tell the time but the sun had not even begun to rise.

"Sorry to wake you," he said, planting a kiss on her lips. "I though you might sleep better with a man beside you than just the films playing."

Olivia rolled against him gratefully. In an instant she had fallen asleep again. The sound of dozens of feet pounding the floor awoke her hours later. Morning education. She was going to be late. "I've gotta... uh... late..."

"You're not going to morning education today," Billy told her.

"What?" Fear started to rise inside of her. "I..."

He placed a hand on her should and mind went instantly quiet from the reassuring touch. There should have been something disconcerting about being so easily controlled but nothing about it felt worrying to her at all. He was there to comfort her. He made her smile. "You sounded frightened."

"Yes."

"Nothing here should ever frighten you," he said, rubbing a finger up and down the folds of her sex. "This is a community of love. Tell me what it was."

She opened her mouth to respond. "I..." Telling him the truth would be so easy. Billy loved her, after all. He'd understand. Lying had become such a burden. "I..."

He masturbated her patiently while she tried to form a response. She was already slick with need.

"I..."

"It sounds like you're having trouble thinking." He replaced his hand with hers. "Make sure you don't cum, now. Just keep on the edge while I talk. Your brain will be all gooey."

Olivia stared at him as the pleasured herself. Splitting her attention was so hard. Holding herself back while she tried to come up with a lie he'd believe.

"For my first guess," he said, "maybe you are scared that you'll miss something important at morning education."

"No."

"I didn't really think so," teased Billy. "For my second guess." He hummed thoughtfully and watched her for a few minutes. "You are so beautiful like that."

Olivia nodded.

"Okay, for my second guess I'm going to say that you're a reporter."

Olivia's jaw moved soundlessly, unable to stop touching herself. "You... how..."

Billy smiled comfortingly. "I have my ways of finding out."

"I can explain," she said helplessly. "I can... I promise I can explain."

He placed a hand on her shoulder. "Of course you can, honey, but that doesn't matter. You're a part of our community now. Nothing you used to think matters anymore. Only the good thought we've given you are worth having. Just be happy."

"Billy..."

"Hush." He silenced her with a finger. "You are a beautiful and sexual woman. It's no wonder they tried to use you like that. We've taught you better haven we?"

Olivia couldn't think of an answer.

"The wonderful emptiness in your head is so perfectly feminine." He kissed her. "Keep edging yourself like that. The only thing you need is that sense of need. Desire. Lust. Love. It's so nice to be in love."

"Yes."

"I can see in your eyes how close you are."

"Yes."

"But you're going to stay on this side with me until I send you over the edge, aren't you?" He pressed their lips together as he dragged her hand away. "Whatever you were afraid of is all gone now. That's how we get rid of things we don't want. Every bit of it just dribbles right out of your ears."

Olivia nodded.

"It is perfectly okay that you're a reporter. We want you to keep doing that."

"N... no..."

"Good girls only say yes," admonished Billy. "That's a hard lesson to learn but I know how to help you get past it. Those propaganda video you always watch, the ones with the smiling sexy girls in them, always need new actresses." He nibbled at her ear and made her shiver. "Would you like to be a star and set a good example?"

"Yes."

His loving fingers began to masturbate her again. She moaned. "I think you deserve a big reward for taking this step." Billy turned her on his lap and undid the ties of his pants. With one hand on her back and the other collaring her neck he leaned in to kiss her. As their lips touched his manhood slid inside of her inch by inch. "Very good."

"Billy..."

"Yes?"

"I love you."

He smiled. "And I love you, too."

"You have to help me," begged Olivia. "Get me out of here. I don't want to be brainwashed and turned into whatever... a bimbo or something."

"Once you're a bimbo it won't be nearly as scary."

That made sense. "But..."

"I know you're scared of being educated because you were told that we're bad people but we're in love. Trust me that this is for the best."

"But I'm getting dumb and horny and..."

"And that's why you need to take advice from a person who loves you. A silly girl like you doesn't know what's best for her." He kissed her again. "Let me help."

"You're the one doing it," Olivia said, confused.

Billy stroked her cheek. "Then it must be good for you to be silly."

Olivia nodded.

"Good, I'm glad you can be so obedient."

Billy placed her down on the bed, using some pillows to prop her up. "I have to go out but I want you to stay here and keep practicing making your head empty." He arranged her hands so Olivia was masturbating herself. "Here, I'll put the television on for you. Special show. Make sure to pay attention."

May's smiling face appeared on the screen as quiet music began to play. "Hello Olivia, don't speak just listen. Listen to the music. It's going to help me hypnotize you."

"Yes..."

Billy placed a finger on her lips. "Listen."

Olivia nodded.

"Make love to your own body," suggested the matriarch. "Feel yourself. Embrace the sexual impulses inside. Accept desire. Accept lust. Know that your will is meaningless. Being of service to a man is the purest expression of femininity."

The fingers in her sex that kept her on the edge made her moan. She could feel the Truth.

"We always need girls who can set a good example for the others. Our propaganda videos could use you. Wouldn't that be nice? Rather than struggling all day to read and think you could simply make love all day. Imagine it." The matriarch's smile brightened. "I was much like you when I started, all of us begin as outsiders in one way or another. I learned about my body and became free. Speak to Billy tomorrow, he will help you become a conduit for the truth."

"Yes..."

"Feminine sexuality can be a wondrous thing if you allow it to be. Participating in sessions with the propaganda division will give you a chance to explore yourself. While you work your every action will be under careful direction. Are you touching yourself, dear?"

"Yes," said Olivia as she continued to pump her fingers in and out of her sex.

"I know you are. Keep doing that." The matriarch's voice was smooth and comforting. "By the time we're done with you, Olivia, you'll be a drooling idiot who fucks like an animal and you'll love it. No more being clever. Just a silly obedient slut. Good girl."

"Yes..."

At some point the video began to loop but by then she was too far gone to care.

-)(-

The very next day Billy took her back to the propaganda office where she had been working. This time, however, she went into one of the main rooms where they made the films. Knowing what was inside, her breathing deepened as they approached the door.

May was waiting inside with a video camera on a tripod pointed at a couch. She smiled as they entered but Olivia couldn't take her eyes off the couch against the wall. It was the same one she'd seen Apara on in the video that was sent to her. The images from the video reeled through her mind.

"As I'm sure Billy has already told you we know that you're a reporter," said May. Her voice remained as kind and understanding as ever. "We would like to have a story written about us."

"No." Olivia shook her head. "I know what you're trying to do and it isn't going to work."

Billy wrapped his arms around her belly. "Trust me, dear, it works very well. Women like to be in love. They don't even know how to resisting being controlled like this."

"So... so you admit that this place is brainwashing people."

"No at all," said Billy. "We're only telling your the truth. Deep down even the strongest women are weak and pliable. Their lives are so much better once they understand that. Civilization teaches you to be something other than what you are."

"No," she shook her head again, "that's a lie. You force us to feel the way you tell us to."

"Maybe it is," her lover admitted softly as he pulled her into his lap. "Perhaps everything about the High Truth exists to fuck with your head. Drugged food to make you into a whore. Indoctrination to make you love it. Hypnosis to help the seeds take root. Constant sex to encourage every horny degrading thought we put in your hollowed out little head."

The captive reporter's teeth chattered.

"But you're in love, Olivia, so all of that is okay."

May picked up a glass of something green and took a sip from it. "Anything they are drugged with I am drugged with as well." She shook her head. "These drugs don't make you feel anything you wouldn't feel otherwise. They merely strip away civilization's demands about how you should feel."

"They do it to you, too!" cried Olivia. "They fuck you until you do as your told.

"What do you want?"

"A discussion." She gestured to the video camera. "I've already recorded a bit. Let us present our position in counterpoint to yours. Isn't that at least fair?"

Olivia eyed the camera warily. She refused to believe for a second that there was any kind of fair debate being planned. Unfortunately the only alternative was being taken forcibly by Billy. The thought of it made her shiver in anticipation but she shook the feeling away. "Fine."

"This is going to be very simple, you answer a few questions then you'll edge yourself stupid." Billy kissed her on the back of the neck.

"Stop!" gasped the reporter.

To her surprise Billy moved to the other end of the couch.

"Why?"

"We aren't monsters, dear. He understands how you feel now," said May. "It is important that we see you express the beliefs of the outside world with clarity. There is something called feminism, right? Please explain it."

Olivia took a deep breath. She tried the revealing robes tighter around her body to cover herself but that exposed her legs and sex. Steadying herself she looked back at the camera. "Okay."

"Any time you're ready."

"Feminism is the belief that women, like men and any other gender, deserve basic human rights. Dignity. Respect. Autonomy. The ability to participate in government. It is the idea that women are people and should be treated as such." She glanced toward Billy and took another deep breath. "Feminism opposes the idea that women can be treated as animals or property of second class citizens."

"Those are principles we embrace," said May.

"What? Women here are slaves!"

"You see free sexuality as a way to manipulate women but it is a core part of who we are. This feminism that outsiders believe in tries to suppress that. There is no respect for Truth."

Olivia shook her head. "Your women don't have any rights. They receive no education."

"And what would they do with that? Complicated education just causes stress. Our women can live natural lives. We are happy to live the way we want to."

"The men rape the women here, every day."

"Such an absurd notion. Why do you insist on mistaking sensuality for something sinister? Our women always say yes. Everything is consensual."

"They're drugged!"

May smiled maternally. "Words can contain deceit or errors. How can you fault us for wishing to communicate in a purer form? The language of the body is the language of Truth. You have experienced this for yourself by now. Men know to listen to what our body says. How many times on the outside have you wanted a man but not been able to say anything?"

"I..."

"This 'feminism' is chaining your soul rather than letting it be free. It is unnatural. We're offering the chance to live the way you were meant to."

Olivia's mouth gaped. She couldn't think of a response.

"And now Billy will present a rebuttal," said May. She nodded to the young man.

Billy slid down the couch and placed a hand on Olivia's shoulder. "You're a slut and no one should tell you otherwise," he said.

She tried to speak futily.

"Honey," he whispered placed a finger on her lips, "if you were anything but a sexed up, desperate girl you'd be trying to stop me right now." Billy wafted a glass of something beneath her noise. "Take a drink."

Her lips parted slightly.

"Just a sip." He put it against her lips and she accepted a sip without resistance.

It tasted like sweetened wine. Her body warmed as it spread through her. Comforting softness enveloped her mind. She struggled to put together her next thought until Billy rubbed her breasts and she let it slip away into the air. Her sigh of pleasure gave him an opportunity to help her finish the glass.

"That's exactly right," he said as the last of it went down. "Now you should feel much more cooperative."

Her hips twitched randomly as she edged herself.

"You're the one doing it to yourself," he said to her quietly. "This is all you. It feels good, I know it does."

Olivia nodded.

"I'll let you cum if you say what I tell you to," said Billy. "How would you like that?"

"Yes," squeaked Olivia. "Please."

He whispered the words in her ear.

"I can't..."

"Yes you can." He whispered the words to her again and made them sound so sweet. "Just say them and I'll let you cum."

Olivia squeezed her eyes closed as she continued to finger herself. She let the words speak themselves. "Women are weak and foolish and need a man's firm guidance." She licked her lips and glanced at Billy. "Now?"

"Say one more thing."

"But..."

"You need guidance in life, let me guide you." He left a fluttering kiss on her lips then whispered more words to her. His breath was warm but made her shudder as it passed. "Say it for me. I love you. Don't think. You don't need to think, it's too hard. Open your eyes." He smiled at her when she obeyed. "Look at the camera."

"Feminism is a lie," said Olivia. "I don't need respect or dignity."

Billy kissed her deeply, pushing his tongue past her lips and swirling it around hers. He held her face in his hands.

Olivia panted weakly. "Now?"

"No."

"What?"

He pulled her hands away from her sex. "I lied."

The reporter shuddered. "But..."

"See how out of control you are?" he said. "This is why you need guidance. All someone has to do is say they'll fuck you and you will do anything."

Olivia nodded.

"Feminine weakness," he reminded her. "The kind of need that melts away your brain. Let me demonstrate."

"Okay..." She licked her lips and rubbed against him.

"May is our matriarch here, the most important of all our women. She attained that rank through her purest femininity." He beckoned to the May and the matriarch stepped away from camera to kneel at his feet. "See that? May lives obedience every moment of her life." He untied his pants. May took him into her mouth immediately. He scratched the back of Olivia's neck. "She accepts that being a woman means living in accordance with the needs of her body rather than her mind. The only purpose for thought is to please others."

Olivia panted.

Billy kissed her before setting her aside so the could hold May by her head and force his way deeper down her throat. "She never struggles against being controlled. Right now she can't breathe. Most women would be afraid but she knows that it doesn't matter." After more than a minute he released the matriarch.

May slid to the ground, spent. A moment later white seed splattered across her skin.

"That is what it means to be a woman," Billy said into his lover's ear. "You give your soul up to another person."

"Yes."

He kissed her, letting his lips linger against hers. "Good girl. You're learning. Now, clean it up," suggested Billy, pushing her head down toward May's body.

She could see the shallow rise and fall of the unconscious woman's chest. A light sheen of sweat covered her. Her lips were slightly parted. The semen on her skin had begun to dry. Billy continued to push her closer until she could smell the mixture of sweat and sex and cum. Her tongue reached out to taste it.

Olivia licked up the salty cum from the matriarch's skin. By the time she was done she had regained control of herself. She continued anyway. Behind her she could feel Billy's eyes watching her. When she was done she gathered herself demurely beside May's wanton flesh.

"Such a good girl," said Billy.

-)(-

Billy's new, more active role in their relationship, rapidly destroyed Olivia's sense of time. She wasn't sure what day it was. The other girls didn't help to hold her together. Tristy and May encouraged her to give in. Only Apara offered any hope, struggling to stay sane alongside her. She tried to get out to see her behind the greenhouse whenever she was able.

The morning after her third day of education Olivia threw a pillow playfully at her lover. The soft puff of bedding hurtled through the air until it bounced off of her bare chest. He laughed and tossed it back in her direction. "Good morning to you, too." Billy checked the camera that watched their bed.

"Why are you recording all of this?"

Billy smiled at her. "Because its important to document these kinds of changes in a woman's life. This is rebirth into a community of love."

"Don't say that."

He kissed his way up her neck. "Oh, you want the other reason?" he whispered. "Does it make you wet to know I'm going to fuck your soul into oblivion? Okay. We're going to study this video to learn more about how to break a woman. Every second your don't resist helps us. If you ran away, who knows, that might save some girl from being taken by us." He pulled away. "I won't stop you."

Olivia panted.

"Go on. You're free." He dipped his fingers into her sex. "Soaked, but I'm sure you can smell that already. It does turn your on to betray other women. Slut." He moved closer again. "I love you."

"I love you," echoed Olivia, without thinking.

"Not the slightest bit of willpower left. Do you even remember why you're trying to resist?" He brushed his lips against hers. "You could just be my wife."

"Yes."

He laughed pleasantly. "Soon, you have to start wanting it deep down."

Olivia nodded dutifully.

That day after lunch she slipped away to the greenhouse in hopes of cooling her body. She pressed herself against the cold glass.

"Um, Olivia?"

She looked up. "Apara."

"Thinking about Billy, I bet."

"Every time he talks to me it like being fed poisoned honey." Olivia grabbed her head. "So sweet but once it gets inside it..."

"It makes you weak," said Apara. "I know."

"I can't stop him."

"No, you just don't want to."

Olivia shook her head. "I do."

"A girl who really wanted to be free would resist but you're not even trying. Have you noticed that we're edging?" asked Apara. "Max says its a natural response for girls like us to edge ourselves when we get stressed. Feels good."

"Apara," asked Olivia, "they've already got you don't they?"

"I think so," said the girl.

"What's it like?"

"Wonderful." Apara squeezed a breast and moaned to herself. "I don't know why I kept lying to myself for so long. You still have to learn how to submit proper. All that brainwashing that was done to you has to be fixed."

Olivia sighed. "It's hard to unlearn everything I was taught."

Apara nodded. "That was the problem I had. Even once I fell in love with Max I wanted things that aren't part of a proper relationship. The secret is not to try. Like, what are you thinking about now?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Truth Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds